Erotica Tom Ch. 1

Story Info
What Tom & the gang do with their lives?
4.3k words
3.55
39.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is ongoing and is long, and is still under construction, but you will like it, email me if you have any idea's or suggestions.

Notice that this story may go anywhere...

Keep in mind that this is a fictional story, and that everything goes, such as fucking your sister, and other things like that. This is a Hentai story, and as such everything goes, if you are offended in anyway, please note that I do not care. If you do not like it, then stop reading. Also note that none of this stuff, reflects in any way, shape or form, about my feelings towards my relatives. Nor do I desire to, in any way.

The thing about this story is that, normal things are of no concern, the characters here, and the events which occur, and the order of which they occur in, in relation to any other story, porn-movie, etc, that you have seen, is purely a matter of coincidence.

* * * * *

You wake up on a sunny spring morning, yawn, and stretch. You rub your eyes, clearing the haze, wondering what you'll see when it's gone. If you woke up in a different place, at a different time, could you be a different person? Probably not, but this is a story so pretend you can.

You get up and look out the window next to your bed. You see birds chirping, flowers blooming, and what's that? Of course a hover car. This is the year 2199 after all, wheels were abandoned a century ago. A few quick words from your mouth command the L.C.C. (Local Centralized Computer) to turn on the lights, switch off the alarm clock, and begin running a shower in your bathroom, isn't technology great? You get up and look in a mirror a you see...

A male face looking back at you, but then, you rather expected that didn't you, on the account of you being, well, a guy and all, you are Tom, a 36 year old male. You take a glance sideways into the mirror, admiring your own nude body. Your wavy golden hair sits above a face that makes most movie stars look hideous by comparison. And from the neck down it only gets better, your 6 foot 2, 230 pound body is solid muscle, and many a woman has lost control staring at your rock-solid, perfectly sculpted body, and even if that was not enough to drive any woman insane with lust, you have a dick to do the job, standing at a whopping 7 inches, in attention. More hands than you can count have caressed your sculpted pecks, your massive arms, your perfect ass, and your powerful legs. When faced with your perfect masculine beauty, no woman can help but give in to your every desire, which makes life even better for you.

You are married to a sexy woman named Jessica, age 35, we will get to her description as the story progresses. You have 2 daughters, well actually they are not really, your, daughters, they are the daughters of Jessica's first husband, I can tell you want happened with that whole mess, and how me and Jessica got together when we met back up again, but that is a tale, for someone else to tell. Anyway, Melissa, who is 19, and Alicia, who is 18. Their descriptions will also come into play as the story progresses.

You are about to step into the shower when you notice that the L.C.C. has an incoming message. You walk over to it and press a button and a large female face stares back at you.

"Honey," says the voice, "Are you going to sleep all morning or are you going to get yourself up?"

"I will be right down, Jessica, just give me a few minutes to take a shower and get refreshed, I am a little tired, from last night you know"

Your wife smiles back at you and says, "Oh I almost forgot, well I am sure I will be able to wake you up after breakfast."

You look at her, and then close the comm link, and step into the shower.

The water feels just right, being preset according to your specifications to just the right temperature. You reach down for your already hardening cock, and begin masturbating, fantasizing about your luscious wife, and the beautiful neurotic secretaries which work for you. It seems that not one woman alive has ever been able to resist you, you are in other words, a god's gift to women.

You finish masturbating and then finish showering, get out, dry yourself off and head to the bedroom to put on some cloths. Just then Tanya (your wife's friend), a gorgeous blonde haired, blue eyed girl, 5ft-4in, and 36C's, comes in your room without even knocking. She has been spending last couple of nights here because she, and her boyfriend just broke up. She is wearing a blue blouse, barely able to contain those massive basketballs, and a black shirt, with her perfect legs sliding out. Your cock slowly starts to rise.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation?"

"No just getting dressed" You pick up your towel, just noticing that it fell down when she burst in, you look up and see that she was staring at it, with yearning eyes, she tries to regain her composure but she notices that you caught her. She blushes.

"So your looking at me are you, so that must be the reason that you came in here," more blushing from her. "Well if your going to have to make this up to me, come here!." Tanya turns around and heads for the door, you quickly move in and block her way, and shut the door, dropping your towel.

You look at Tanya from head to toe, at her wonderfully shaped body. Then you move closer, circling around her, using your finger, to move across her smooth skin, which sends a shiver down her body. She suppresses a moan of pleasure biting down on her lip. She looks at you in a combination of both fear and wonder.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"You just didn't come in here to tell me to hurry up, did you" you respond.

She hesitates, "I, uh, I don't know what your talking about, I think I better leave," you move even closer, "Tom, please..."

"Your not going anywhere!"

You rip Tanya's blouse and her massive jugs bounce out covered only by her skimpy red bra. She gasps and tries to pull away but you force her to her knees and your cock rubs against her face. "The only pleasing that will be done is you sucking me clean, now suck!!!" you say. "No, Tom, no this is wrong, I can't" now in tears.

"Have it your way. bitch!" You ram your cock into her sobbing mouth and her eyes open wide in surprise. She tries to pull away but you grab her hair and face-fuck her hard. You slam your dick into her cheek repeatedly, your head sliding around in her warm saliva, drool running from the corner of her mouth. As your meat slides in and out of her mouth, her lips start to wrap acceptably around your shaft and she starts to lick the head curiously, and soon you are getting a pro deep-throating from Tanya.

Your ball's stop slapping against Tanya's chin as they tense up. She realizes how close you are, letting your cock slide out of her mouth and jerks it with a skilled hand. You suddenly blast a shot of hot cum into the middle of her face, followed by three more streaming, streams of semen, and this time her mouth opens wide to catch the last three blasts which splatter her red lips, open mouth, and chin with your manly hood.

You slouch down to your bed and Tanya stands up, smiles, cum dripping from her face, "That was great!" she begins to move her finger on your chest, and then says, "I don't know why you have not tried till now, I have been waiting for this moment ever since I got here. I..." Before she can finish her sentence you notice that the door to your room is open, but didn't you close it? Then you notice that there is someone, unmistakably female, sitting in the corner, playing with herself.

It is none other than Jessica, your wife. She has perfect legs, a full, shapely ass, a beautiful hairless slit, amazing skin, and basketball sized titties that are as gravity-defying now as when you first started going out with her, in college. Her jet black hair cascades down to her shoulders, framing a face that radiates mature beauty, yet has not one single wrinkle marring it's perfect surface. Jessica stands up and looks at you two, her deep red lips form a sultry smile, she comes over closely, and gives Tanya a deep kiss, followed by a fondling of her breasts. She then moves to you grabbing your cock, and whispers in your ear, "Lets have some fun, you can't just forget about me."

Tanya, now having tasted your manhood, wants more. She and Tanya get on their knees and lick you down again. Tanya this time surrendering your manhood to your wife and Tanya begins to lick your shaft clean, while massaging your balls, and popping Jessica in her pussy. Laying back, closing your eyes, you feel the sensation rush through you. (This is how every man's morning should start off!) Your balls tense up, and Tanya and Jessica put their faces in front of your dick, and lick the top of your dick, awaiting your manly hood to spurt them. This happens soon after, coating them both with your sperm, they use their tongues to mop it off their sopping faces, and into their mouths'. What they cannot get themselves, they help each other by licking it off each others face.

Then Jessica notices another visitor, two actually, your daughters, Melissa, and Alicia are looking into your bedroom, the door was open after all, having been so wrapped up in the moment, none of you thought about closing the door, but then again, this is normal, as I will explain.

Melissa is wearing flower-silk pajama's which reveal every curve of her beauty, as you look up you notice that her breasts, which are 26c, by the way, move freely when Melissa sways back and forth. Melissa is around 5ft 3in, or so, and her hair is burgundy, with a tint of purple. Her hair coming down below her shoulders. Alicia is wearing the same thing except in purple instead of red, revealing Alicia's curves to the fullest, her breasts, around 20D or so, are huge, and also swing freely. Alicia is around 5ft 2in, or so. Alicia's hair, which is blonde, comes down just below her neck.

"Well it seems you are having fun," says Melissa with a giggle, "Yah, and I see now Tanya has joined in on the fun as well," adds Alicia, "It seems that you all forgot about us, you know, we want some too, and besides, we were here first, and we deserve to get some as well, after all 'Tom' (they do not refer to you as 'Dad' because, well, you are not their real father, as I have mentioned,) how long has it been? You have not given us a good fucking, in quite sometime, so it is only fair that we join in!"

Without another word, they both move closer, and stand in front of you three. Tanya, Jessica, and yourself, fix yourselves, as you were lying down after all, you sit back up against the foot-head of your bed. Melissa and Alicia strip in front of you, doing it ever so slow, telling you to watch them, as it makes them feel hornier. When they remove their tops, they are not wearing bra's, their full breasts, radiate their true beauty. If you think they are sexy when they are dressed, you should take a look now. They then remove their bottoms, and as you guessed, they are not wearing panties either. They then come down about five feet away.

They crawl forward, hips swaying from side to side, their breasts dangling from side to side, they look like cats, and cats they shall be, cats coming in to get their morning milk. Melissa comes down on you and begins a slow, then forceful deep throating, which gives you a good sensation. (They might be as good as Jessica, but then again, no one, is as good as Jessica is.) Swirling her tongue around your shaft as she goes up and down, up and down, over and over again. However much to your disappointment she does not deep-throat unless you force her, and now that the opportunity has arisen, you gentle, but forcefully take your hand and push her head, and your "head" father into her mouth, she gags somewhat, not knowing at first what you were doing but picks up quickly and releases her breath and relaxes, taking the whole 7 inches into her mouth, and maybe would have gone farther if Tom's dick was larger, but alas, he was not the longest in the world, to his disappointment. You tell her that you are gonna explode and she takes it all the way down, and you release it deep within her, she swallows every last drop and then continues to suck Tom's limp dick, hard again, and this happens very quickly.

Alicia, at the same time goes towards Tanya, and Tanya gives Alicia a deep kiss, they get into the infamous sixty-nine position and eat each other out. Jessica decides to watch, while playing with herself. After having shot out around twelve loads of sperm over the three, and having anal fucked each one shooting another fifteen rounds into them the alarm clock at the side of your bed starts going off, it is ten o'clock, time to get to work.

You all clean yourselves up, take showers together, and then get dressed, you of course supervise the woman and tell them what to wear. You have Jessica put on a red blouse, one in her wardrobe that gives the highest amount of cleavage. She kisses you good bye, and you fondle her breasts one more time, and send her off to work, in her hover-car. Jessica works as an accountant for this law firm, you are sure that Jessica has been fucking every guy in the firm, but that is not a concern to you.

You have Tanya put on her blue blouse, because, you tell her, that it makes her look really sexy. You have her wear another black skirt this time, one that is even shorter, enabling you to see her snatch if she bends over. She kisses you good bye, and you squeeze her ass, and she goes off to work, in her hover-car. Tanya is a porno-star, you found this out because not only her looks which scream it out, but because you saw her on the Playboy channel, being fucked by four guys. However, you have not said anything, and Jessica, and the others have no idea about her real job, nor has Tanya said anything either.

You are aware that Tanya also does shows from time to time, at the Play-Pen over down on South Street, after work, you have decided, you are going to go down, and watch. After all, now that you fucked her, there is no reason why she should have anything to say in objection. Who knows, you might even get a "private session"

Melissa and Alicia, do not have school today, and you want to stay home, and have some quality time with them, if you know what I mean, but work beckons and besides, you are getting a new secretary today, you have to welcome her to work. You leave the house, and as you leave you notice that in the living room, Alicia, and Melissa are still playing around, not caring if anyone sees them. In fact, that is most likely their intention.

With everyone else gone, Melissa and Alicia have time to do whatever they want to do. After this morning, and the fact that they have no school today, which means they wont be able to have fun with the guy in gym, they are both very horny. They decide to relieve some of that tension, and who knows, maybe their boyfriend will stop by. Yes, yes I said boyfriend not boyfriends, you see they share their boyfriend, Mark, and why so? Well, he seduced both of them at the same time, and since they all love fucking one another, and especially together, they have no real reason to get a boyfriend. Of course Mark is the most popular kid in school, after all, everyone knows he is having "fun" with both of them, and every girl in school wants to fuck him up, and every guy is jealous that he gets all the attention not only from regular girls, but their own girlfriends.

However, Mark would not come today, he was at home having some of his quality time with his sister, and that was all good and fine, and I will tell you more about that later. Anyways Melissa and Alicia, still naked get busy. Melissa turns on the television and switches to the "Lesbian Channel" which has a show called, "Massive Cheerleaders 3" where a group of extremely hot and big breasted women, are having sex with one another and the jock of the football team. Melissa sits next to Alicia on the sofa, and they each finger themselves, then when they get really aroused, Alicia tells Melissa to get on her knees, and suck her, which she does.

Melissa works in loving circles, and kisses Alicia's pussy lips, and at times teasing her with her tongue, Alicia gets extremely aroused and eventually orgasms onto Melissa's face. Alicia does the same, as they get into the 69 position as two cheerleaders are doing on the show. Melissa then reaches into a draw in the entertainment unit and pulls out a massive 2 sided purple dick, which both sides are at least 12 inches and at least an inch and a half across. They both hump each other with it, and have many multiple orgasm's.

Meanwhile.........

Mark was a tall man, in his early 20's fresh out of college, and a real stud with the ladies, as I have said, everyone wants him, Around 6 feet tall, white skin, muscular, and a large 9 inch dick. He was at this point on his bed, in his room, reading an issue of Playboy magazine. After looking and jerking for a good twenty minutes, his dick explodes in a torrent of a 12 minute cum-shot, which splatters the wall, his pants, and basically everywhere else. Mark, very tired falls asleep.

A few minutes later there is a soft knock on the door, it is his sister, although he did not hear it. After finding the door unlocked she decided to walk in. Sara was the bookish type of girl, but very attractive, always reading those chick-novels where men have 12 inch dicks and come rushing from war or a duel to make love with the attractive main character. She positively loved the idea of sex, was infatuated by it but was still a virgin. She opened the door quietly, figuring that he must be asleep, and what does she find, but a cum festival. Putting down the basket of cloths from the dryer she goes to investigate to see if it is the real thing. Part of her mind told her to just leave right now, after all she was his little sister, but she just couldn't. She had never seen cum, or a real dick before but she was now seeing it. Loads upon loads of cum, and her brother, a guy who she found very attractive despite their relation, sleeping with his hand clamped upon his rock-solid dick.

Sara did not want to lose this moment, she quieted her conscience and took a sample of the cum with her finger, and licked it, after savoring then swallowing it, she continues to scoop up every last drop of it. Entranced by its flavor she, filled with lust, removes her brothers hand and begins to deep-throat her sleeping brother.

Marx was dreaming a dirty dream. He dreamt that his sister had come into the room and began giving him a blowjob, this dream was so real that his dick actually felt like it was getting sucked. Then his alarm went off, and Marx woke up slowly. Opening one eye then the other, and after blinking many times, he noticed that someone was sucking his dick, and his sister at that. He thought he was still in his dream but he was not. He did not protest, or budge just enjoyed that moment, and after his pre-cum leaked out Sara swallowed it all. She then noticed that her brother was awake, and rose to explain what had happened, that she was driven mad by the cum, but at this he laughed and beckoned her to come forward which she did, and he slipped his hand under her buttoned blue-shirt and began fondling her large breasts.

That was enough for her, the idea of "incest" was completely swept away from her mind, after all they are grown up, having completed college last year, and there was no possible way she could get pregnant because she was on the pill. So why hesitate, She helped Mark take off the rest of his cloths while he unbuttoned her shirt.

Mark began to take her right tit in his mouth while he grabbed her ass with the other. Pinching and squeezing every few seconds. She began taking his hair and playing with it, and putting her head back. She let him do the guiding.

Meanwhile.........

Tom was driving down the highway when he noticed the time, it was already 3PM and he having money to burn decided to check into a hotel for a few hours maybe the night, he did not know, he would call Jessica later, not because he had to of course, but just out of sense. He got off the highway and saw a nice 5-star-looking hotel called "The Wind" and as he parked there was a sexy woman, supermodel quality with her shorts, and her loose buttoned company shirt and matching company hat, with her long ponytail coming out the back, she had glasses, and Tom could feel his prick rising at the sight.

12