Escalation and Consummation

Story Info
Make you scream.
2.1k words
3.89
57.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank the Author who insisted I write this story down, the Author who insisted it was better than theirs (I don't think so) and techsan for his fine editing and support. This is a three part story about a wife teasing her husband. If that doesn't interest you read no further. It was consummated with a major orgasm for Stacy with children in the house. While this might sound mundane, Stacy's way of keeping quiet is not. Since this is a good story I wrote it down but I'm a story teller, not a writer (yet).

Ch. 1 The Romance Story

Stacy called me into the bathroom. She handed me her open romance novel "Dark Challenge" by Christine Feehan.

"Read this to the bookmark."

I looked and it was about eight pages.

"This is a little long. Is it a good stroke story?"

"It is pretty good."

I leaned up against the sink, took my cock out and started to stroke it as I read. Stacy took my cock from me and started to suck on it. The language I was reading was flowery and metaphoric. When I realized what I was reading and what they were doing my eyes literally bugged out. The look on Stacy's face was priceless. She was pleased with my reaction. Stacy returned to sucking my cock as I continued reading. Awhile later she asked me to read it out loud. She wanted to know where I was in the story. When I got to the bookmark she quit sucking and took the book from my hand.

"Hey, I'm not finished."

"I haven't read that part yet."

"But he hasn't even pulled out of her yet."

"I'm going to read it."

As it turned out they weren't done and neither were we. Oh, we were done for the moment but Stacy's tease had started a game of Escalation. The rules were simple, no cumming until Consummation. That was okay with me because my turn was next.

Ch. 2 Stacy's Shave

As I was walking through the living room I noticed Stacy was dozing on the couch. It's now or never, crossed my mind. It only took a few moments to make my preparations, most of it waiting for the water to get hot. When I returned to the living room, Stacy was still dozing on the couch. When I pulled on her hands to get her up she opened her eyes and said "I'm trying to get a few winks before I do my housework."

"I know, I came running to the bathroom when you called. If you don't come now you won't have any time for me later."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Your barber is waiting for you."

Stacy arose from the couch with a gleam in her eye and followed me hand-in-hand up the stairs. Everything was waiting when we walked into the bedroom. Stacy sat on the towel laid out on the bed. She laid down and spread her legs as I picked up the hair clippers. Two minutes later her pubic bush was trimmed as short as the clippers could except for a two inch heart pointing at her clit. Her hair was the length where it quits itching when growing back from bald. Now comes the fun part.

I squirted a small amount of shaving cream onto my hand and lathered her luscious lips. My finger circled the ridge of Stacy's labia majora, outlining it in the shaving cream. Then I wiped the excess cream off with a hand towel. Stacy's pussy was ready to shave now. I gently shaved from the top of her labia towards her slit. I rinsed the razor in the decorative wash basin we got for our wedding. Now it's much more than just a decoration. Stacy started to squirm a little when I spread her lips to continue shaving down to her labia minora. She squirmed more than a little when I wiped the excess cream from her slit with my finger. I'm not sure if her pussy really needed another application of cream for an even closer shave or if Stacy needed it. (new para)

When I was done shaving again I spread the cream from her slit around her clit. Stacy was now squirming and moaning. My finger continued circling her clit as I dipped a corner of the hand towel into the wash basin. Stacy's pussy glistened when I wiped it clean. There it was, bald everywhere my cock or tongue would touch. It was GI short everywhere else except the heart above the clit. I couldn't resist giving it a lick. There is nothing like a tongue to get any stray hairs. The damn things are just so hard to get out of your mouth though. I tried to spit and wipe the hairs from my mouth after licking every square centimeter of Stacy's pussy. Stacy was squirming pretty good by then and I fingered her clit as I went to kiss her. As our lips touched I could feel a hair I missed. After removing it we kissed passionately while I continued rubbing her clit.

Stacy reached out and started stroking my cock. Once I was hard to the point of aching, I moved down between her legs once more. My tongue circled her clit teasing yet avoiding contact. Stacy was moving her hips, trying to force me to hit her clit but to no avail. The object was to tease, not satisfy. When neither of us could hold out any longer, I attacked her clit and sent her squealing.

I moved between her legs and slid the head of my cock through her slit and across her clit. As I increased the speed of my cock through her slit I rapidly flicked the base of her clit at the top of her clitoral hood. Without warning I plunged my cock deep into her pussy. Stacy arched her back to meet my thrust and screamed. I must have been doing something right because Stacy usually has better control when the children are in the house. Speaking of control, I was not applying any as my objective was to get to the brink of orgasm myself. Remember the object is to tease, not to please.

When it felt like the brink was close, I slowed down my thrusts regaining control. When the time was right I rapidly pulled out and barely drifted over the edge. It was not really an orgasm but more like a dribble. The cum was deposited directly onto Stacy's clit and spread around with the head of my cock. I teased her clit that was now lubed with cum with my forefinger. This was a real exercise in control, cum but don't really cum, make Stacy cum but don't let Stacy cum.

Once the cum was rubbed into Stacy's clit and pussy I went down on her again and licked for all I was worth. The feel of cum on her pussy followed by my tongue was more than she could take. Before she could get over the edge I stopped and gave her a long passionate kiss. If I taste cum Stacy tastes cum and vise versa.

When the passion died down, I said "Paybacks are not a bitch, they're fun."

"Yes, they are. I'm looking forward to tonight."

"Me, too," and with that we got dressed and went downstairs.

Ch. 3 The Consummation

Cell phones can be a curse or a blessing. They ring at the most inopportune times, like when you're in the bathroom. I could tell by the ringtone that Stacy was calling me. Considering the day's events I quickly answered.

"Hello."

"I need a stiff loving cock."

"I'll be there in a moment. Where are you?"

"I'm in bed. Where are you?"

"I'm in the bathroom."

"You had better hurry."

"I'm on my way. Goodbye."

I finished my business and hurried up the stairs. Stacy, lying on the bed, was a sight to behold. She was dressed in her new outfit.

"Well, baby, here is a loving cock. Two out of three ain't bad."

"Nope, not good enough."

I said, "The good thing is that the stiff part is the easiest to fix," as I moved between her legs on the bed. Stacy spread her legs exposing her pussy and, with knees bent, cupped my cock between the arches of her feet. She started to slowly stroke my cock with her feet and said "It is not so easy."

I replied, "Oh, baby. You are so talented," as I rubbed her pubic mound with the heel of a palm. Stacy's pussy was already wet when I slipped my index finger into it. When I pushed upward with the heel of my palm I maintained tension on her slit with downward pressure of my finger. Stacy was moaning as I went round and round with my palm and finger maintaining the tension on her slit. My cock was getting very hard as she stroked it between her feet.

"See, that wasn't so hard. Now you have your stiff loving cock."

"And you have a wet pussy. What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to lick it, of course."

I sure hated to bend down to lick her pussy because it would be the end of my foot job but the rewards would come soon enough and I do mean cum. As I pushed Stacy's panties aside I noticed a VS logo. "VS, what the hell does VS stand for?" I wondered. I asked Stacy "What does VS stand for?"

"Silly, It stands for Victoria's Secret."

Silly indeed, but I couldn't think of Victoria's Secret for the life of me. With that question answered I continued on my mission and bent over to lick Stacy's freshly shaved pussy.

My tongue slid from just above her asshole, through her baby smooth hairless slit to her clit in a slow circular motion. Stacy's moaning and squirming were good feedback but it made tracking my target more challenging. All upward motion quit once I reached Stacy's clit and my tongue continued circling it. I restrained one of Stacy's legs with my shoulder and the other leg with my hand to keep her legs spread apart.

Stacy's legs squeezed hard when I shoved two fingers into her wet pussy. With my tongue still circling her clit I massaged her G-spot with my split fingers. I looked into Stacy's eyes as my pinky finger traced her asshole. Her look of pleasure and her arm in her mouth told me to stay the course and pick up the pace. She was so close and I didn't want her to lose that feeling with a change.

I picked up the pace on Stacy's G-spot and clit. She tried to roll side to side but I held her firmly. Stacy's muffled screams through her arm and her spasming pussy told me she was there, the big O. There would be a price to pay and it would be Stacy's arm. She had never cum this hard so quickly before. It must have been the all day foreplay. The children were in the house and Stacy would never let them hear her. In order to save Stacy's arm I decided to end her misery.

I mounted her in a single thrust and pounded away without control. My only thought was to quickly blow a nut in this luscious pussy and take her over the brink with me. Hopefully her arm could survive another orgasm. Stacy said "faster, faster" as her hips rose to meet mine. That was all of the encouragement I needed and within a minute I was saying, "I'm going to cum." Stacy screamed, "Now!" and I buried my cock deep into her depositing my load in the rear of her vaginal canal.

Stacy began to shake and quiver as we collapsed onto the bed. Her contractions continued to milk the last few drops from my cock. It was another orgasm for Stacy but not the arm biting one I had hoped for. Still it was a very satisfying session. As we lay there on the bed I examined Stacy's arm. There were some deep vicious bite marks but no broken skin.

I said, "I've seen worse."

"But not better."

"It's been a long time since I won a game of 'Make you scream with children in the house.' I think you enjoy loosing."

"Indeed."

We crawled under the covers arm-in-arm for a little afterglow. I was hoping to not fall asleep as I had some unfinished business downstairs. I love interruptions like this.

The End