Escalation Ch. 03

Story Info
Alison convinces Terry to leave his comfort zone.
2.5k words
3.79
30.8k
17
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison could hardly breathe. Her body felt like it was burning up from the inside, engulfed by crippling orgasms every few minutes. As the tenth man sunk his cock into her, she whimpered, feeling the familiar pleasure rising within her yet again as he pounded her stretched pussy. She felt like every nerve ending was burned out, yet she surprised herself over and over by finding the energy to keep on cumming, frazzling them all once more.

Her womb felt bloated, so much cum having been pumped in there. Yet she still, even now, yearned for more, ached for more sperm to be dumped inside her. She'd been fucked in so many positions, on her back, front, knees, in the air and more. She was totally exhausted yet every fresh cock awoke the lust in her, driving her to new heights of pleasure.

Jane watched still, her own pussy desperate for cock yet she didn't give in, wanting her friend to have all ten men for herself. She'd get her own satisfaction later and from drinking the cum out of Alison's loose cunt. She had, admittedly, expected to get involved at some point. She never thought her friend would go the distance with all ten men. Seeing Alison writhing yet again as a fresh orgasm blasted through her lithe frame filled Jane with pride. Knowing she'd created a monster, a slut for black cock, was a great thing for Jane. She'd converted other women (and even men) before, but never had she seen such a transformation so quickly. It was a joy to behold.

The final man, having waited so long, didn't last long, fucking his pent-up load deep into Alison's cum-filled uterus. She screamed as her final climax erupted, mere seconds after the one before. She screamed and screamed before collapsing backwards, utterly spent. The man pulled out and Jane almost threw herself between Alison's legs, devouring her stretched cunt and the cum spilling out of it in a river.

Alison was barely conscious, little groans coming from her as Jane feverishly lapped and sucked at the vagina. All she wanted to do was sleep, but she knew, deep down, how much Jane loved to eat cum out of other women, so she happily let her continue until she had finished.

Jane licked her lips. "Fuck, I love the taste of cum," she murmured. "Come on, missy, let's get you home."

Two of the men helped Jane geet Alison to her feet and they got her out to the lobby, into her coat and finally into a taxi, Jane riding with her. At home, Terry was waiting anxiously again. As Jane stepped into the house with Alison's arm across her shoulder, barely managing to hold her up, Terry rushed to help.

"Oh my... what's wrong with her?" he said frantically.

"She's completely fucked out," Jane said, not mincing words. "She's just had hot, steamy sex with ten hung black studs and she needs to sleep. Help her to bed, I've got to go get my own cunt filled with black cock. Bye! Oh, tell her I'll call in the morning about her next fuck session."

Terry was shocked, but did as he was told. Alison collapsed on the bed and didn't wake until 2pm the next day. When she did, Terry couldn't wait to ask her what had happened the night before. Alison just smiled wistfully.

"Heaven happened," she said, a dreamy grin on her face. "Heaven is a room full of men with big dicks."

Terry didn't really know how to respond to this. On the one hand, he was pleased his wife had embraced her slutty side, but this was all moving too quickly for him. What's more, he'd not actually seen his wife taking these other men, which was the whole point of the exercise for him. He felt like he'd opened the door for his wife and then had it shut in his face. He wasn't sure if he wanted this to continue.

"I think we need to talk about this, Ali," he said, cautiously. She just looked at him and nodded.

"Let me get up and get ready, then yes, I think we do need to talk," she sighed.

An hour later, Terry watched his wife sit down next to him on the sofa. Off went the TV and he focused fully on her.

"Ok, last night was... the best night of my life. I had sex with ten black men and it was just... words can' describe how amazing it was. And I know it was just a straight gang-bang, ten cocks in my pussy. In the future, my ass, both of my holes, whatever... it's all up for grabs and I know it'll get better and better. Still, it was amazing and I want to do it again and again."

"Don't you think this is going too fast? I mean, two weeks ago you were against the idea and now... now you're fucking ten men in one session!"

"I know," she said, her eyes dipping downwards. "But I'm not ashamed, I'm not sorry it's happening. I was wrong, so wrong, to deny myself this for so long. I just think about how different our lives might be if I'd known I could feel like this... and how it makes me love you more for pushing me to do it."

"But... maybe we should stop, it's going too far for me, I..."

Alison's anger was immediate and obvious. "What? You can't... I thought you wanted me like this? You can't just open me up to all this new ... these new feelings and then expect me to go back to the way it was. You've got to accept it, I'm a slut and I will never, ever deny myself pleasure again. You can either accept it and embrace it or... fuck, I don't know, just don't push me on this. Please."

"But..." Terry started, but he couldn't get the words out. She was right. He'd wanted this, he needed to either let it run its course or help his wife, support her in her new adventures. "Ok, but I just want to be more involved. Yesterday I didn't know where you were, what was going on... I'd have loved to see you with so many men, but when I'm not involved, it feels like you're drifting from me. That's not what I want at all, I wanted this to bring us together."

Alison bit her lip and nodded. She didn't want to lose him, but she'd be damned if she was going back to her vanilla lifestyle.

"I think I need some kind of commitment, a show of dedication from you that you'll keep your word and not interfere. You have to prove yourself worthy of being a cuckold... I think there's only one way to do it..."

Terry wasn't sure he liked where this was going, but he nodded anyway.

"You've got to get on your knees and suck a big, juicy cock while I watch," she said. "And drink the cum."

Terry's eyes shot open and he felt his heart skip a beat. "You're... serious?"

Alison nodded, completely sure of herself. "Don't pretend you haven't thought about it. I've done my reading, I know a big part of the cuck psyche is the worship of superior penises. I'm just doing what you did for me - helping to open the mind up to new experiences. As you're not going to satisfy me sexually at all anymore, this will be your outlet. Watching me get fucked, wanking yourself and sucking dicks that will soon be inside me... or have just been inside me. Whatever."

"But... I'm not gay. Men just... are not attractive at all. I don't even like men most of the time."

"I understand, but this isn't men, this is the cock, the penis, something attached to a man but almost a separate entity. Worship the cock, not who it is connected to. It's like what I'm doing - fucking the dicks, not the men. If I fucked the men, our marriage would be threatened. It's not love, it's pure animal sex and that's just the cock. So... will you do it?"

Terry didn't answer straight away. How could he? He'd heard people at his workplace, in the pub and so on, making fun of gay people. Cocksuckers, the usual. He'd laughed along, but had always felt uncomfortable doing so. Alison was right - he was attracted to big dicks in porn and part of the reason for getting her into this lifestyle was to experience large penises vicariously through her. This turn of events had surprised him and he couldn't decide whether he was turned on by the idea of sucking a fat cock or repulsed by it. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine what it would be like. The throbbing stick of flesh, the cum oozing out of it... fuck, he was horny.

"Yes, I'll do it," he said, confidently. "I'll suck as many cocks as you want me to suck."

"Wonderful!" Alison beamed. "Hey, how about we go to the club tonight and do a blowbang together?"

"Er, ok, I think... I was kind of hoping to ease into it," Terry said, nervously. "But fuck it, what the hell."

The pair spent a relaxing day together, eagerly discussing the future, how they saw it progressing. It was a wonderful day, both of them feeling a renewed love for each other, a contentment they hadn't felt for a while. They were closer than ever and, when they both stepped into the private room at the club for the first time, they felt whole.

Terry was nervous, of course. He'd never expected to ever have to do anything like this, but Alison was there, soothing him, giving him some tips, telling him to relax, enjoy it. The door opened and in came a group of men. There were no words, just the sound of unzipping flies and the dropping of trousers to the floor. Underwear elastic stretched to breaking point by the prodigious lengths struggling to break free. One by one the men removed their briefs, unleashing the enormous snakes from their prisons.

"Holy fuck..." Terry said as one bobbed inches from his face, a thick, white cock at least 9 inches in length. Without thinking, Terry reached for it.

"Go on, honey," Alison urged, two cocks already in her hands. "Suck it."

Tery, slowly, wrapped his mouth around the bulbous head. Pre-cum oozed out and he savoured it on his tongue. With a pop, he removed the head and murmured, "It's wonderful, tastes so good."

Sliding it back in, he worked the shaft with his hand, knowing just how to pleasure the man. He knew how he liked it, so it stood to reason it would be good for the man too. Terry's mind focused entirely on the penis, stroking it with his hand, sucking greedily on the oozing tip. other hand massaging the heavy balls. His mind filled with filthy thoughts of how much sperm was boiling away in there, ready to be unleashed. He desperately wanted it to fill his mouth, to guzzle it down into his belly, so he worked the cock harder, faster.

The man groaned and Terry felt him tense up, the cock in his mouth swelling. Then it happened. Jets of hot, creamy cum spurted from the tip and Terry greedily fed himself. He refused to let a drop pass his lips, his throat working hard to make sure it took every single bit of the cum.

Finally, the cock slipped out, Terry gasping.

"Next!" he said, laughing. "I want another big cock in my mouth!"

Alison looked over at her husband as she worked both of the cocks she held. A surge of pride at how he had embraced his sissy side filled her and she redoubled her efforts at bringing forth her own cum prize. This time she urged them to cover her face with their seed instead of pumping it down her throat. She cried out with joy as blast after blast of sperm cascaded onto her, the warmth of dripping down onto her naked body just felt so good.

"Just wank over on me!" she yelled, surrounded now by men. More had flooded into the room, Terry servicing one at a time while the rest crowded around his wife, splattering her with their seed. Every set of balls drained caused her to cry out, every blast of cum onto her greeted with a big smile and a laugh.

Her eyes were stuck together with cum so she didn't know how many men were still waiting, but she kept hearing the door open and close, so more must be appearing all the time. She felt covered by spunk, her face a lake of it, dripping over onto her shoulders and breasts. She wanted to be completely covered so she lay down on her back on the floor.

"Cover me with fucking cum!" she said. The feeling of the cum raining down on her from higher up was wonderful and she felt it landing everywhere on her. She spread it all over her stomach, almost bathing herself in it and still it rained down. Soon there wasn't an inch of her that wasn't covered and still the door kept opening. She was in Heaven.

She'd lost track of time but finally, after what must have been a hundred or so loads dumped onto her, the door had stopped opening. Terry's voice broke the silence.

"Holy fuck, Alison," he said. "You are... just awesome."

She smiled, licking her lips and tasting the cum there.

"I want an orgasm," she said. "Eat my cunt out."

Terry didn't hesitate, lying between her legs and lapping at her spunk-covered pussy. She climaxed within seconds, her sperm-covered body trembling with ecstasy.

"I think I need a shower," she sighed as she came down from her orgasmic high. Terry, dressed now in the corner of the room, merely chuckled, nodding his head in agreement.

"Much as I love you looking like that, it's pretty... funky in here now."

There was no en-suite shower, so Alison had to walk across the club floor to where Jane had pointed one out the other night. Alison smirked as all eyes followed her across the room, Terry in tow carrying her clothes. Later, at home, they discussed the events of that night.

"I'm ready for anal now, I think," Alison said. "I want you to help me prepare, get some butt plugs online, some lube, that sort of thing. By next week I want to completely ready to get fucked up the ass by some big cocks. You suck 'em, I'll fuck 'em. We'll make a good team."

"I think so too," Terry said.

"Now," Alison said, "how about I give you a suck for all your hard work today?"

"I think I'd like that," Terry said, smiling.