Escapade

Story Info
Girlie boy gets taken advantage of at a frat party.
4.4k words
4.3
129.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers

I'll never forget Homecoming this year. My boyfriend, Blake, came by my dorm to pick me up around 6 pm. He was in a very excited state and I could tell something was in the works. I asked him why he was so hyper and he told me that he was about to win the sex escapades, which was an annual challenge his fraternity put up each year to its members. There was a $2500 prize for the winner, which was determined by a committee of seven senior members. The way it worked any member that wanted to contest for the prize arranged a sexual escapade for the committee. At the end of the school year the committee voted on the best escapade and the winner got the prize money. Members of the fraternity could buy tickets to watch the escapade on the fraternity's closed circuit TV system, which was how the prize money was raised. Pulling off a really good escapade had grown progressively more difficult over the years because the word had gotten around and all the girls on campus were on their guard. Occasionally, a good escapade could be pulled off drawing on a naïve freshman or a clueless town girl but otherwise it was a tough gig.

I learned as we drove that Blake had met a guy earlier in the day that he was willing to bet was, as he put it, a sissy boy. It seems Blake had met this guy, James, at the library while he was checking in some books. When one of the books fell to the floor, James retrieved it. Blake said that when James bent over to get the book his shirt rode up his back and exposed the waistband of a pair of pink panties. Blake said that it hit him right then and there like an epiphany that the $2500 was his for the taking. As soon as James turned back to face him, Blake remarked that he hadn't seen him in the library before. James told Blake that he had recently transferred from another school and started working at the library just this week. Blake said he invited James to attend a homecoming party at the frat house and James accepted. Blake told me that we were in fact on our way to pick James up as we spoke.

I waited in the car while Blake went to fetch James and when they returned Blake introduced James to me and I leaned forward so that James could get into the rear seat of the car. I looked carefully as James crawled into the back seat hoping to get a peak of his underwear and verify for myself that this slightly built and pretty boy was wearing panties. Alas, my curiosity had to go unsatisfied as his shirt was tucked in and did not pull out of his pants. I was so anxious to know if it was really true that he wore panties that I almost asked him outright but didn't want to spoil Blake's escapade plan. We soon arrived at the party and Blake took James in tow and the three of us made the rounds having drinks and talking with members of the committee who had been alerted that an escapade was on tap. I could see that they were a bit puzzled about how James fit into the plan. We soon made our way to the upstairs room used for escapades and I slipped away to go to the in house theater in the basement with a complimentary ticket provided by Blake. Normally, only members were allowed to purchase tickets but an exception was made for an occasional guest from time to time.

I got settled in along with a number of other ticket holders and the door was locked to keep out intruders. One of the members fired up the big screen plasma TV and we saw Blake ushering in the last of the committee, closing the door and locking it. Blake walked over and joined the group of guys, which included James. Blake asked the group, "How many of you have ever had your dick sucked by a sissy boy?" No one in the group volunteered having had that experience. Next, Blake said, "I have it on good authority that you've never had a really good blow job until you've had you cock sucked by a sissy." Several of the group nodded their head as if to confirm this piece of sexual lore. Blake next asked, "Would you agree that a guy that wears panties is a sissy boy? Again there were nods all around. We could see that James was getting very uncomfortable with where the conversation was going. Blake next announced, "Well, brothers I think we have a sissy boy right here in our mist," as he looked directly at James who looked as if he would like to shrink into invisibility. "I say let's have a look and see if Jamie here is wearing panties. If he is, I think we have a real live sissy boy to play with."

Just as James made a move toward the door Blake grasp his upper arm and a couple of other committee members grabbed a hold of him as well. They quickly unfastened his pants and pulled them down. And there in all their feminine glory were a pair of dainty hot pink panties. My curiosity was satisfied but I could feel my lust rising rapidly as I anticipated what was developing. I could feel my juices starting to flow and knew that pretty soon my panties would be wet with those juices. Everyone in the room watched with rapt attention to see what would happen next. Soon the committee had Jamie, as they now called the sissy boy, stripped of everything but his panties. At this point, I noticed that Jamie had all of his body hair shaved. His legs, chest, arms and under arms were clean and smooth just like a girl. Jamie stood their looking embarrassed and vulnerable with his eyes cast toward the floor.

Blake said, "OK, guys it looks like we have us a cock sucking sissy boy to play with. Isn't that right Jamie?"

Without looking up and in a soft voice Jamie said, "I'm not gay. I just like the feel of silky things on my skin."

Several of the committee members laughed and Blake replied, "Look at yourself. If you had tits you'd look just like a hot piece of ass. Hotties love cock and you will too when you're on your knees servicing these horney brothers."

Jamie said, "No. I don't do that. Give me my clothes back I want to leave."

Blake told one of the members to turn on the TV on a nearby wall, which when it came on showed the room and the group standing around Jamie. He then turned to Jamie and said; "See yourself up there on the TV. Either you're going to cooperate so we can have a little fun or tomorrow stills of you in your hot pink panties will be all over campus announcing a video that will be uploaded to an Internet site."

Jamie looked defeated and asked, "If I do what you ask will you keep this private?"

"Of course, we'll keep it private. It'll be just be between our crotches and your mouth," answered Blake with a smirk.

Blake grabbed a pillow and threw it to Jamie saying, "Use this so you don't hurt your cute little knees when you go down on them." As he said this, Blake positioned himself in front of Jamie and told the committee to get in line. There was a good bit of jostling for position in the line. After the line was formed it was agreed to swing around in such a manner as to give everyone a good view of the action that was going down. Blake reached over and began rubbing Jamie's ass through his panties and commented, "Nice ass too. I bet you're a real tight fuck."

Jamie whimpered, "Please, don't even think that. I couldn't take that."

"Just kidding," said Blake with an insincere chuckle. "Now kneel."

Jamie dropped to his knees on the pillow and Blake said, "Take my big boy out and make it happy bitch."

Jamie reached up and unfastened Blake's pants and pulled them down around his ankles. I could see Blake's growing erection pushing against his white briefs and looked on in anticipation of getting a good look at the cock that had frequently filled my love tunnel up and pumped me full of hot, thick baby juice. Oh what a feeling. I loved riding that cock naked and thanked science for the pill that made it possible to do so worry free. The room was completely silent as everyone waited with eyes fixated on the screen. Jamie pulled Blake's brief's down and his rigid cock sprang to attention. The cyclopean eye in its head stared Jamie in the face like a one-eyed snake ready to strike. Blake said in a commanding voice, "Suck it bitch."

Jamie hesitantly opened his mouth and slowly leaned forward. Blake thrust his pole like a spear right into Jamie's mouth, which took in about half of it and closed around the shaft. I had never sucked Blake's cock but I could imagine what it felt like going into Jamie's mouth. I had held that cock in my hand many times and knew how hard and hot it was when it was erect. I had also felt that heat and hardness as it had pushed its way into my love tunnel expanding me to accommodate it. Wow. What a great feeling to have that hunk of hard meat massaging my insides slick with my girl juice. I was envious of Jamie having that wonderful cock all to himself while I watched in lustful silence. Jamie had begun to suck on the shaft filling his mouth and seemed to be getting into it some. Blake took Jamie's face between his hands and gently began to fuck Jamie's mouth. Jamie passively submitted and let Blake have his way. Soon I saw Blake start to lengthen his thrusts just like he did when he fucked me. I knew from experience he was going to try to push his cock into Jamie just as far and deep as he could. I loved the feel of that cock filling me up and pushing hard to get every last centimeter inside my pussy. I hoped the sissy boy would love it like I did. I resolved to have a little girl-to-girl chat with him about it sometime. Maybe he could convince me to give it a try myself. It looked like fun to me. As I expected, Blake soon had his cock deep into Jamie's throat. All we could see of his cock was his pubic hairs pushing against Jamie's lips. Blake started slowly withdrawing his cock about half way to give Jamie a bit of breathing room and then driving it in deep again before a slow withdrawal.

At last I could see that Blake was reaching his limit and I knew that he would shoot his load pretty soon. Moments later I saw Blake jerk and shudder as he held Jamie's face tightly between his hands while pushing his cock deep into his pussy throat. I could almost feel the hot spurts of cum that were erupting from Blake's cock into Jamie's throat. With one last quiver, Blake withdrew his wet cock from Jamie's mouth. The cock was still stiff and glistened with the saliva and sperm coating it had soaked up from Jamie's mouth. Jamie put his hands on his legs and panted as if trying to get his breath, which I suppose is exactly what he was doing. Everyone in the theater was excited and I suspect horney as hell. I felt a little strange being the only girl in the theater but it was turning out to be quite a show. Blake reached down placed his fingers under Jamie's face and tilted his face up until he was looking Jamie in the eyes. He said, "You are one hell of a cock sucker sissy boy. Damn, I haven't had an orgasm like that in a long time. Go ahead now and lick that big boy clean for me." Jamie reached out and took the base of the cock in hand and began to lick the length of the shaft. As he worked up the shaft a big glob of pearly white sperm oozed from the tip and he slurped it up almost eagerly. I thought to myself, 'whoa bitch save me a little for later.'

Blake pulled away with a big grin of satisfaction on his face. He looked down at the front of Jamie's panties and said, "Look sissy boy. You got a hard on sucking my dick and you're leaking a little juice in your nice clean panties. You're a damn cum slut and didn't even know it." He then shouted, "Next," and walked away. The next boy in line stepped up and dropped his trousers and briefs releasing another stiff cock that stood at attention impatiently waiting to be attended to. Apparently reconciled to being the object of a gangbang, Jamie reached out and took the hard, throbbing cock in hand. Soon he had it buried in his mouth up to his hand, which was wrapped around the base. Jamie was eagerly sucking the swollen dick while his other hand gently massaged the fully loaded balls urging them on toward exploding and releasing their juicy content into his mouth. Jamie worked his way through the line of committee members some of whom were so hot they hardly lasted long enough to cum in Jamie's mouth. In fact, one premature ejaculator sprayed Jamie's face with his full load before Jamie could even take him into his mouth. By the time it was over, I could tell by the musky smell in the theater that most of the guys in the room had jerked off or spontaneously shot their load into their underpants. I knew the feeling since I could feel my wet panties sticking to me. As the scene on the TV faded out leaving a blue glow to fill the screen, I slipped quietly out of the theater and went to find Blake.

Shortly, Blake came down the stairs with Jamie in tow. He was fully clothed now and looked down at his feet unwilling to make eye contact with any of the party goers in the house some of whom where whistling and making lewd remarks. Blake asked me to take Jamie to the car, handed me his keys and suggested that I drive Jamie back to his apartment. I took Jamie by the hand and said, "Come on sweetie, let's get out of this place and go home."

Jamie actually looked up at me with relief on his face and said, "Yes, please get me out of here."

I took Jamie to the car and we got in and drove away. I remembered where Jamie lived and headed for his apartment. I said to Jamie, "Jamie dear, I saw everything. I know you feel like you were taken advantage of but a girl has to expect that sort of thing if she lets herself get into vulnerable situations. You'll learn. You looked so sexy in your hot pink panties. You'll have to tell me where you got them."

Jamie replied, "I will. I just love to wear pretty panties. They do make you feel sexy don't they."

"Yes they do and when I'm down nothing perks me up like some pretty new panties."

"I'll have to admit that I got turned on wearing nothing but my panties and seeing all those guys staring at me and radiating lust and desire just for me," said Jamie.

"I sure got hot watching."

"By the way, what is your name," asked Jamie.

"You can just call me Tara honey pie," said Tara as she pulled the car into a parking spot in front of Jamie's apartment building.

"Tara, would you like to come in for a minute? I've got some dynamite weed."

"O.K. for a few minutes," said Tara as her cell phone began to sing out.

Tara answered the call, which was from Blake. She told Blake that they had arrived at Jamie's and that she planned to stay for a little while for some girl talk and to make sure that Jamie was handling the escapade all right. Blake told her not to be too long and hung up. Once inside they sat down on a couch in Jamie's living room and he brought out some fixings and rolled a joint, which they smoked along with some wine that Tara found in the kitchen. After they were high, Tara sat cross-legged on the couch facing Jamie and took one of his hands between her hands. She then began to ask Jamie questions about how it felt to be the center of attention by a gaggle of hard cocks hanging off of horney hunks. Soon they were giggling about various aspects of the escapade, which even to Jamie seemed funny in hindsight. Tara told Jamie how hot and wet she had gotten watching him suck cock and guzzle warm creamy cum. With hardly a thought, Tara slid her skirt up around her waist and showed Jamie her damp panties. Jamie stared at the crotch of Tara's panties and said, "You have nice panties too. Could I touch them?"

"Of course you can touch my panties," answered Tara with a giggle.

Jamie reached over and ran his fingers lightly across the silky fabric that covered Tara's abdomen. Tara closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of Jamie's fingers sliding across her body. Slowly Jamie's fingers moved down and felt the damp sticky crotch of Tara's panties. The feel of Jamie's gentle touch on her crotch made Tara hot. When Jamie removed his fingers, Tara opened her eyes to find Jamie smelling of his fingers and then licking them. In a low husky voice Tara said, "If you like the smell on your fingers, you'll really like the smell when you press your nose into the crotch of my panties." With that said Tara spread her legs wide inviting Jamie to take her comment as a suggestion. In no time, Jamie was on his knees beside the couch and had his face buried between Tara's legs sniffing her girl scent deep into his nostrils. Tara was getting hotter and hotter and her juices were really flowing. After a few minutes of Jamie's stimulation Tara said, "Let me slide those panties off and you can taste my pussy, if you want to."

Jamie pulled back and with a shy grin on his face replied, "Would you really let me taste your juicy pussy?"

Tara answered, "I always wondered what sex with a girl would be like. I suppose a pretty sissy boy in hot pink panties is about as close as I'm going to get. Strip down so I can see those pretty panties and dive in."

Jamie pulled his shirt over his head, kicked off his sandals and dropped his pants revealing his panties. Tara reached over and ran her hand up and down his smooth shaved legs and then across his panty covered buttocks. She then reached up and took each of his nipples between her thumb and finger and gently massaged them, then squeezed his nipples, which had become rigid from her attention. Tara released Jamie and he dropped to his knees in front of the couch and soon had his face buried between Tara's spread legs. Tara became almost insanely aroused as Jamie's tongue slick with her juices pressed between her pussy's lips and moved up and down her slit. The pleasure was almost too intense to stand. Just when she thought she couldn't stand any more Jamie began thrusting his tongue as deep into her love tunnel as he could get it. Jamie's tongue felt like a hyperactive little cock doing its best to wiggle its way up her tunnel. Tara had never felt anything like it before in her life. Finally, Jamie reached her clit and began sucking her clit into his mouth and holding her flesh firmly between his lips as he sucked and tongued the flesh captured in his mouth. With convulsive jerks Tara began multiple orgasmic waves that led her to yell out in pleasure before collapsing back on the couch exhausted.

Jamie got up and collapsed on the couch beside Tara. His cock was hard and lying against his belly with the head oriented toward his navel. His erection was straining against the silky fabric of his panties grossly distorting their feminine shape and was now soiled with leaking pre-cum that left a large wet circle in the area occupied by the head of his dick. After Tara had regained her composure she turned and looked at Jamie and his obvious state of arousal. Tara felt so good she really wanted to do something for Jamie so she said, "Let me give you some relief girlfriend," as she leaned over and placed her hand on Jamie's rigid member. "My what a big clit you have," giggled Tara as her hand came to rest on Jamie's erection. Just the touch of her hand gave Jamie intense pleasure as was evident by his long slow intake of breath accompanied by a little shudder and a soft moan of pleasure. Tara loved the feel of the hard cock beneath the silky fabric of Jamie's panties and she began to gently rub her hand up and down the silky underside of the shaft along with occasionally running the tips of her pink fingernails up and down the shaft. After a few minutes of this treatment Jamie gave out a gasp and began thrusting his hips upward pushing his cock harder against Tara's hand as it spurted out successive globs of warm, sticky cum leaving his panties soaked in his ball juice and a spunky odor drifting through the air.

After Jamie had expended himself and was lying back against the couch with his eyes closed, Tara said, "Wow, you had yourself quiet an orgasm honey. I've felt orgasms like that but this is the first time I've seen one. You need to wash out your panties and put on a fresh pair."

Da_Vida
Da_Vida
172 Followers
12