Escapades of Eva Ch. 63

Story Info
The auction begins.
2.2k words
4.18
25.4k
3
0

Part 63 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva tried hard to keep her pussy from juicing even though she was tightly bound and partially in sub space. With her legs forced sensually apart with the leg spreader just the feeling of the cool air on her bare pussy was a turn on. She was so frustrated being unable to move that she felt hot tears fill her eyes once again.

She could not move at all but she didn't want to make any wetness on the paper towel that Sir had placed under her bottom when he bound her. She was still feeling the sting of remorse for having disappointed her Sir and she vowed to turn her heart and her head off so she would not get sexually excited.

She closed her eyes briefly and thought about her ex-husband. Surely the ugly thoughts of the violence she had endured with him should keep her libido sufficiently turned off, she thought. She took some deep breaths and used her imagination and memories to completely turn her thoughts away from her pussy. With one more deep breath she braced herself, and soon she felt as if she could resist sexual thoughts as long as she wished. But, to her chagrin, when she opened her eyes she discovered that her newfound resolve was to quickly pass.

As she looked through the huge two-way mirror in front of her Eva saw Sir Dan rejoin the other Masters in the audience. They were all standing in a semi circle together at the front of the crowd. And, as if in deference to the assembled Masters the other Doms had moved in close around them, nodding respectfully to each one in turn. And, as much as she willed it otherwise, the sight of those masterful men made her pussy slick immediately.

Then as the music slowed to a halt all the men turned their attention to the stage trying to get a good look at the goodies to be auctioned. Sir Dave walked out from behind the stage and everything went quiet as he said in the kind of deep raspy voice she loved to hear in men, "Welcome to the dungeon of the Dark Angel Gentlemen. As you know we are all here to raise money to help some of our community members recover from the devastation of fire in their homes. I expect everyone to show their support in the way only people of the lifestyle can. But first, there are a few rules."

"First, I will bring all the lovely slaves out together to give you a look at them. Then I will show them one at a time for you to make a bid. All bids must begin at $100.00 as each of you learned when you signed up tonight."

"Once all the bids have been accepted I will give you all some time to speak with the Dom who owns the slave you have bought so that you can tell him what type of scene you have in mind. That Dom will let you know how hard you may play with his slave on a scale of one to ten, with ten being extreme hard play. We have extra Dungeon Masters here tonight and the one assigned to your play space is to be present while you and the owner of your slave negotiate. That way there will be no question of how hard anyone may play, and no violation of hard limits."

"Once you have received the approval of the Dungeon Master you may withdraw to the play sight that you signed up for when you came in. If a Dungeon Master taps you on the shoulder you are to stop the scene immediately and follow his instructions. And, there will be no exceptions to that rule."

"There are a few empty spaces if anyone has not signed up and you may do so now with my slave at the dungeon entrance. All doors will be left open tonight for the safety of the slaves, and for anyone who wishes to observe."

"And, as usual, anything that is to be inserted is to have a condom on it, and you will use rubber gloves at all times." At this point Sir Dave indicated two barrels in front of the stage. He dipped his hand into one and showed everyone that it was full of condoms and that the other was full of disposable rubber gloves.

'Wow!' Eva thought, "They think of everything. But of course, what else would anyone expect from these fine Dominant men?"

"Do not forget to clean your play station when you finish," Sir Dave cautioned, "And, I want to encourage everyone to pay close attention to the after care of the slaves. We want everyone to enjoy this night." He made a sweeping gesture with his hand toward the stage and added, "Now with no further ado Gentlemen observe these visions of beauty that we have assembled for your entertainment tonight."

The lively and sensuous music from 'Gypsy' began to play in the background. Sir Dave parted the curtain for the slaves to enter, and with a nod from him the slaves began to file out in the order of the lot numbers displayed around their necks. The smiling women strutted around in front of the Doms as they filed out from behind the stage.

Eva was a little puzzled to see that the slaves were to all intents and purposes stark naked. They had all primped and preened in their lovely costumes earlier in the bathroom, but they had removed them before coming on stage. She wondered if she was supposed to be naked, but she remembered what Sir had said about a little clothing making a woman sexier. In her soft sub space haze she decided that she didn't want to worry about it.

Some of the lovely bare slaves had their collars on, and some still had their leash attached. Some had other types of jewelry and various bits of decoration, but otherwise they were nude. They were all barefoot as well. She knew that many men believed that women were sexier in high heels. But Eva thought that a naked slave was most beautiful when she was barefoot, and kneeling modestly with her hair long and loose around her shoulders and back, and her head and eyes lowered submissively.

The slaves on stage were batting their eyes and lowering them demurely as they pranced seductively around the floor. Some stopped now and then to blow a kiss, or strike a sexy pose. Many of the men were murmuring their appreciation of the beautiful women, and Eva noticed that Sir Dan and Sir Randy were right in front and encouraging the slaves with nods and smiles of approval.

Occasionally, one of the men would have a slave kneel before him. At times some of them would feel a slave's flanks and buttocks as if he were a rider stroking his horse. She saw a few of them grab a kneeling slave by her hair and command her to spread her legs. Once she did he would reach down and feel between her legs. If he smiled knowingly Eva knew that the slave was hot and wet.

Thinking about what she was seeing made her pussy start to moisten in spite of her best intentions. At first when she felt the moisture she would quickly squeeze her pussy muscles together to try and stop the feeling, only to discover that all that squeezing just made the wetness and tingling between her legs even worse. Then she saw Sir Dan do something that shocked her.

He stopped a lovely full figured blond with thick curly hair cascading around her ample shoulders and breasts. She stood still with her eyes down as he put his hands on her titties and squeezed them a little. Eva could tell that it was affecting the slave when she saw her close her eyes and open her lips a little. Then Sir made the slave kneel with her knees apart. Once she did that he grabbed her hair and bent her head all the way back to the floor causing her unprotected pussy to move forward and open for all the other Doms to see.

Several of the Doms held floggers, whips or crops. And Eva was amazed when one of them slipped a condom on the handle of the flogger he was holding and rubbed it between the sexy slave's legs first on her clit and then right into her cunt. The slave gasped and moaned and Eva could see her face turn bright red as she experienced the sexual humiliation at the hands of Sir Dan and the Dom he had introduced as Sir Steve.

After Sir Steve fucked the girl's cunt a few times he stepped aside with a nod and a grin. Then another Dom who Eva did not know did the same thing with the handle of the crop he held. He slid the latex covered instrument in and out of the slave's pussy quickly. The slave writhed and squirmed trying hard to fuck back in a way that Eva knew would bring her clit in contact with the thin hard rod of the crop handle. The Dom who was fucking her laughed out loud as he jerked the crop away from the girl's hungry pussy. "She is slave hot now," Eva heard him say.

Then as if her own lust had not climbed hot and high already Eva was forced to watch her Sir slide his gloved fingers into the girl's cunt and he fucked her until she was writhing in a frenzy and begging to cum. It was torturous for Eva to watch, especially since she could not allow herself to cum or even get very wet.

Finally, as Sir Dan continued to fuck the lovely blond hard and fast Eva heard a man's voice from across the room say in a loud deep voice, "CUM NOW SLUT!" And, Eva could almost feel the wetness that must be soaking Sir Dan's hand as the slave obeyed her Master's command and came hard and long.

Eva suddenly felt very left out and she had to admit that she really did not understand why she was to be isolated from the fun, but she told herself that Sir Dan must have a good reason. Eva had noticed that Sir Randy's slaves were not on stage either and she wondered briefly if they were being forced to watch and denied satisfaction just as she was.

She tried to tell herself that she would make it up to her Sir if only he would come and touch her with that special touch that only he could provide. She tried to make herself feel better by vowing to obey him without question from here out. She tried to be strong. But, try as hard as she might she felt hot tears begin to gather in her eyes again. She wanted to lower her head but could not do so with her head bound in the position that Sir had left her. All she could do was close her eyes now and then and try to sniff back the tears.

"Oh why didn't I have more self control when Sir gave me the chance?" she thought to herself as she blinked away a tear, "How can I be the instantaneous slut he wants and still be able to control myself when I get so turned on with him?" Eva felt yet another twinge of guilt for having gone too far when she masturbated.

She wondered if she would ever learn because the only way she knew how to calm her lust was to turn it off completely and not let herself feel anything. But, she wasn't even sure that she could do that anymore since Sir had opened her to this delicious lifestyle. She felt like she lived every moment now in the "on" position sexually.

She wondered if Sir would really forgive her. She hated feeling like she had failed him. She blinked back some stray tears once again and tried to move her body enough to get more comfortable in her bonds. The feeling of the soft rope on her wrists was delicious and the feeling of it seemed to take her back into that soft sub space as she thought of her Sir.

However, as Sir Dave announced that the submissives and slaves must exit the stage curiosity got the best of her and she forgot her plight for a little while. She felt herself perk up with anticipation as she paid attention to the scene before her. Perhaps she could get some ideas as to how to present herself whenever she got the chance. And as she watched the real auction began.

... to be continued.

NOTE TO EDITOR - I forgot to put a period between Ch and 63 so it was filed in the wrong order to flow easily into the next episode in the list. Instead of coming after Ch. 62 it posted at the top of the list of submissions. Can you fix it for me please?

Thanks

strayangel