Escapades of Eva Ch. 69

Story Info
The slaves of the House of Blaze.
1.2k words
3.87
21k
1
0

Part 69 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Syn whirled around amid the hoots and applause of the crowd striking one sexy pose after another. And then once again she drew herself up to her full height, and with her back straight, her slender tummy tucked in, and her ample perky titties thrust forward in the skimpy red latex bustier, she strutted back and forth in front of the Masters. Eva could tell that she was enjoying being the star of the show, for a few more moments anyway.

Syn moved up close to several of them and gave each one a hot smoky lustful look as she licked the full ruby red lips of her mischievous and vibrant ebony face. Then she stopped in front of Sir Randy and Sir Dan. With a nod and a come hither look at Sir Dan she blew him a kiss of recognition, which he immediately acknowledged with that raised eyebrow that Eva so loved. She wondered if Sir Dan was going to bid on the Mistress Syn.

But, the sexy black slave, who was almost as tall as Sir Randy, sidled up next to him. And as she tapped her crop on his chest she reached up on tiptoes to whisper something to him. Sir Randy burst out laughing in delight and pleasure that Eva had not seen in him before.

"Don't forget what happened the last time you tried to tease me my little chocolate drop," he boomed.

"Oh my Master Randy," she gasped, "How could any girl ever forget that ... Mmmm!!!"

And, before anyone saw it coming Sir Randy had grabbed Mistress Syn's wrists and twisted them behind her back. Holding her wrists together, and causing her to drop the microphone and the crop she was holding, he quickly knelt bending her backwards over his knee.

Almost in the same movement he pulled one side of her shiny red bra down. And then, scooping up the immense tit he found there in one hand, he took a big bite of the mahogany flesh, causing Syn to cry out in pain. And, quickly covering the generous nipple with his sexy grinning lips he started sucking on it for all he was worth, causing her to squeal and squirm with lust.

Eva chuckled thinking that the strong Mistress was just a horny little slave like she was after all. But then, who wouldn't be in the hands of strong Masters like these?

The lovely Nubian Mistress, reacting like the sex driven pleasure slave she was, began to twist her body and moan over and over. Eva could tell she wanted to grab Sir Randy and participate in his capture of her. However, as the men around him gathered closer, he quickly rescued her other tit from its latex bondage and bit and sucked on it making her squirm even harder, struggling in an effort to free her hands and reach for him.

But Sir Randy still would not let her go until she finally threw back her head and screamed out to her own Master begging, "Please Master, I am so hot, please may I cum?"

"Not yet slut," came Master Blaze's answer from somewhere near Sir Randy.

Then in a response of frustration Syn went limp as she groaned and whined, rolling her head from side to side as Sir Randy still held her wrists together behind her back. Finally, after chuckling in amusement at the plight of the annoyed slave in his grasp, he grabbed her hair with his free hand and forced her to her knees in a proper slave kneeling position.

Then as he tilted her head back by the handful of hair that he still held, he said, "Now remember who the REAL MASTER'S are around her SLAVE SYN."

"Yes Sir," slave Syn replied respectfully, and then Sir Randy lifted her back up to a standing position, where he held her in his arms, crushing her naked titties to his chest, and with a huge bear hug he gave her a long lingering kiss.

The assembled Masters gave one another meaningful looks then, and cocks were squeezed and adjusted once again. While Syn adjusted her top Sir Randy bent down and helped her retrieve the crop and microphone that she had dropped. And with a flirty grin she started to turn away, but just before she did, she turned back and patted his tummy gently with the crop as she blew him another kiss in the air before prancing back to the front of the stage.

However, the Dom who had been at Mistress Syn's feet was still prostrate on the floor begging to be beaten and bitten once again. At last she stopped within a few feet of him, being careful not to get close enough for him to grab her again. Smiling and throwing her head back in laughter once more, she had returned to her Mistress persona as if nothing had happened, and she smirked at the horny man.

Then in her best schoolteacher voice she bent over smacking him soundly with her crop on the top of his head and lectured, "Now, now Sir Sean, do I need to start calling you Sir Silly? Or, maybe I should make you stand with your nose in the corner ... Hmmm?"

That brought a new wave of hoots and jibes from the other Masters as they started calling out some naughty suggestions of things for Mistress Syn to do to Sir Silly.

Eva thought that this strikingly beautiful black Goddess was a most excellent cock-teasing slut, and she couldn't help indulging in a giggle from her vantage point behind the two-way mirror. The smitten Sir Sean was writhing on the floor groping with one hand in the air for Mistress Syn, while he grabbed the stiff cock in his pants with the other hand and moaned and whined comically.

Finally, Mistress Syn tossed her head in the air and proceeded to the middle of the stage area. And as the naughty smile slowly disappeared from her face she did a pirouette in the middle of the stage where she dropped unexpectedly to her knees.

With eyes lowered and head bowed respectfully she suddenly returned to her slave persona and became an obedient and proper slave of her Master. Demurely and softly she whispered breathlessly into the microphone, "Gentlemen, once again, on behalf of my wonderful Master please allow me to present the most excellent, top-notch, cream of the crop slaves of the House of Blaze."

And then, still on her knees, head still bowed, after pausing for a long tense moment she raised her head, and in the throaty breathless tone that spoke of hidden sexual pleasures she whispered into the microphone, "Slaves come forth and make your Master proud."

Eva drew in a sharp breath as she saw nine of the most beautiful women she had ever seen come from behind the stage curtain. Each lovely slave was more gorgeous than any model Eva had ever seen from Hollywood. They were each barefoot and naked with only their long thick curls covering their shoulders and back. In single file, each with eyes lowered modestly, they all gracefully and silently surrounded Mistress Syn in a semi-circle facing the audience and knelt back on their heels with their hands placed calmly on their thighs.

The lights dimmed and the mysterious spot light shined on the exquisite luscious slaves of Blaze

... to be continued.