Escapades of Eva Ch. 79

Story Info
Girls will be Girls.
4.1k words
4.58
15.1k
00

Part 79 of the 115 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, tell me my friends ..." Master Blaze chuckled and paused dramatically as he unfastened his cape, draping it across his arm.

As Eva and Lilangel watched the laughter quickly subside Master Blaze walked behind Mistress Syn who was still kneeling in perfect slave stance. He knelt down on one knee and swiftly draped the cape across his knee exposing the deep red satin underside. He slid one hand into the back of Syn's long raven locks. He pulled her head back onto his knee exposing her exquisite ebony face to the men, and Eva could see that the lovely slave remained quiet, with eyes demurely lowered before the Masters of the dungeon.

"What is it worth to any of the strong Masters assembled here to sample the fine delights of this superb slave?"

The lustful eyes of every man gazed longingly on the sexy slave. The cocky walk, sparkling eyes, and flirtatious sexually charged banter of the exquisite dark skinned jewel took on a different tone as she lay submissively, and utterly compliant in the hand of her Master. Eva recognized the universal expression of complete love, awe, and obedience that shone on the face of every well Mastered slave she had ever seen.

And then Master Blaze released Syn's head and spread the blood red cloak on the floor in front of him. "Slavers Kiss," he commanded, pointing to the cape.

Obediently, Slave Syn dropped to her knees on the cloak in front of her Master. And then she went to her hands and knees. With her arms on the floor, her bottom in the air and knees spread wide, she placed her head on her arms covered by her hair as she flipped it forward baring her neck, and awaited her Master's command.

Master Blaze stood up and Eva was surprised as he suddenly produced a small sword as if out of nowhere. She watched as he ran the sharp tip of the sword gently from the nape of Syn's neck down the middle of her back until it reached the top of the laces that held his slave's tight red latex bustier. He ran it up and down her back a few times and then let it lazily drift down her arms, and finally up and down her legs until the point was poised directly between the plump mahogany ass cheeks of the gorgeous slave submitting in every respect before her him.

Eva shivered as goose bumps rose on her own neck at the sight of the sharp dangerous sword that caressed the lovely slave's body. She realized that she feared the sword mightily, and yet, at the same time she was intrigued and enticed by her own body's reaction. She could plainly see that Master Blaze was being gentle and not trying to cause Syn any harm. But, just the thought of it made Eva's whole body shudder. She wondered if this was what Sir Dan had meant when he referred to the 'mind fuck of a slave'.

And then Master Blaze surprised Eva even further when he ran the tip of the sword up the crack of Syn's ass cheeks and up her back where he quickly severed the bottom loop of the lace that was holding her costume together. Eva jumped at the perilous sight. She could also hear audible gasps from some of the men in the audience. But Slave Syn did not move. Master Blaze cut another loop, and another. One by one he sliced each lace loop until they were all cut and the sides of Syn's bustier fell to the floor beneath her. All that was left on the girl's body were the dark red latex thigh-high boots with spike heels.

"Sulu-ki forward," Master Blaze commanded in a low deep sultry voice.

Slave Syn immediately sat up on the red cloak and turned to face the audience. She lay on her back with her feet forward. With her eyes still lowered and her arms straight and pressed tightly against the floor, she spread her legs wide and lifted her bottom off the floor.

"Good girl," Master Blaze said as he reached his fingers down and slid them along the upturned soft pink slit of the lovely slave. Everyone heard the gasps of desire and lust that escaped her lips at the touch of her Master slowly rubbing her little clit.

Among the nervous coughs and laughter of the men Eva could see many of them adjusting the cocks swelling beneath their pants. Several of them tried to look inconspicuous as they pulled up on their waistbands in an attempt to hide the effect that the salacious scene was having on them.

Eva and Lilangel watched from behind the two-way mirror, and once again she was intrigued that such a lively and obviously masterful woman could be made to purr like a kitten in the hands of the right man. But, that seemed to be the case as slave Syn's lips parted. Her eyes were still lowered and her face took on the enraptured glow of one reveling in the touch of her owner.

Apparently, Lilangel and Eva were thinking the same thing as they both sighed out loud in understanding of what the lovely slave was feeling on stage. At the sound of their own sighs, the two women looked at each other and saw eyes smoldering in lust at the scene before them. Startled, they suddenly burst out laughing. Each of them had instinctively grabbed her own pussy in reaction to the lusty performance on stage.

Lilangel had slid her hand into the soft white leather shorts that she still wore. A little embarrassed at Eva's expression, she lowered her head, but without moving her hand from her cunt. Eva burst out laughing as she quickly hugged the pretty blonde.

"Oh dear Lil," Eva chuckled. "You are definitely a natural slut and I can see that both you and Sir Mike will have lots of fun discovering just how much of a slut puppy you really are."

Lilangel was blushing profusely. However Eva noticed that she still had her hand in her pants grasping her pussy. With a huge grin Eva teased, "It's too bad your Master can't see you now."

Taken aback, Lilangel started to withdraw her hand only to be stopped by Eva holding her hand still.

"Lil, don't feel embarrassed with me. Don't you want to be a good slut for your Master?"

Lilangel nodded. "Well then enjoy your body whenever you can. The best way to be a good slut is to stay as horny as you can, especially when your Master is around. He will tell you to stop if he wants you to. But tell me, has he ordered you to ask his permission to cum yet?"

"Yes he has," Lilangel frowned, "And, it's really hard to do. I am starting to learn, but right now being around this place that is so openly sexual is making me so hot. But, I know the only thing I can do is squeeze my pussy and try to diminish the desire to cum. Because, I know that if I even touch my clit I may not be able to stop myself."

"That's an important thing to keep in mind too Lil," Eva comforted her, "I know how hard it is. Even though I am better at controlling myself, I still have times when I don't do so well. And, Sir says that submissives and slaves need to learn to control their bodily functions just as much as the Dominant does. I admit I fight it still due to the hot nature that my Sir has encouraged in me. But it will get better eventually. And, just think of all the fun you will have learning that control."

"Thanks for understanding Stray," Lilangel gasped as she pulled her hand out of her pants, "I really need to talk to you more. Maybe we can have lunch someday. Would that be possible?"

Eva also pulled her hand away from her pussy and as she knelt back on her heels she smiled at Lilangel, saying, "Of course Lil, lets do it soon. But now lets see what kind of sexy fun is in store for Mistress Syn."

Both slaves grabbed their cold drinks with the hands that they had pulled away from their crotches. They also squeezed their knees together simultaneously, giggling at each other as they did so.

Meanwhile, Master Blaze had begun circling slave Syn moving closer and closer as he did. "Nadu," he said, and Syn quickly moved herself back into a kneeling position with her knees still spread wide and her hands resting on her thighs.

But, just before lowering her eyes she took a quick look at the audience where she blew a kiss and ran her little pink tongue around her full dark red lips. As she lowered her eyes demurely Eva could see some of the men squirming a bit and clearing their throats.

"Gentlemen," Master Blaze growled as he grabbed his slave once again by her hair. Syn shuddered as her Master continued, "This is one of the hottest most responsive sluts I have every known. Her fiery little pussy is constantly simmering between those luscious legs. And, just as she can spank the ass of any man into submission, she can also spank your cock just as effectively with her golden cunt."

Eve heard Lilangel gulp loudly, and from the corner of her eye she saw her grab her pussy again along with a little moan of unrequited lust. Smiling to herself Eva decided not to bring it to the lovely blonde's attention. She didn't want to distract her from the sexy scene and the deep lascivious growl of Master Blaze as he spoke of his beautiful wanton slave. Besides, Eva thought, Sir Mike might like to see his slave with lust smoldering in her eyes and sex dripping from her cunt.

Master Blaze began to circle Syn again and each time he made a point to brush some part of her body with his fingers, or his knee. As he circled he would lightly stroke the cleavage of her naked heaving breasts with his fingers. Eva could see the slave surrender completely, with her eyes still closed, as she let her head fall back, submitting totally and perfectly to the rapturous touch of her Master.

And then, he reached down to cup her chin gently in his hand. With his other hand he snapped his finger whereupon Syn immediately opened her eyes. Silently, Master Blaze commanded her full attention as he gazed into her eyes with that steely gaze that Eva loved to see in Doms.

Apparently Syn loved it too, because Eva could see her shudder with lust as he instantly captured her attention. From the look of enchantment on the beautiful ebony face Eva was certain that Master Blaze was mesmerizing his slave. Her expression was very similar to that of an animal hypnotized and paralyzed by the bright light of a car shining suddenly in its eyes on a dark night.

And then the captivating Master slowly and gently ran his fingertip around the aureole of Syn's left titty. Eva could see Slave Syn's head drop back again as she closed her eyes and began to breath heavily. Master Blaze continued to circle her tit getting closer and closer to the nipple with each circle.

Then Eva noticed something incredible. Master Blaze wasn't really touching Syn's skin. His fingertip was less than an inch away from the lovely slave. She guessed that this must be what Sir Dan had called sensuous touch. Eva gasped a little as she thought about how wonderful it would be to have someone teach her sensuous touch. She could even feel moisture gathering in her cunt as she imagined Sir's hand so close to her skin that she could feel his heat.

Finally, Master Blaze's finger stopped. It was not quite touching Syn's nipple as he paused for a few seconds. Syn's eyes were still closed and as her breathing got heavier she began to moan. Master Blaze quickly opened his hand and held it close enough to the girl's titty that she could feel the heat, but still not quite touching her, as he said gently, "Now Pet."

"Aaaaaiiiiii!!!," Slave Syn wailed and everyone could see the spasms rolling from her cunt. And then everyone could see a river of hot steamy cum issue from between the beauty's legs as a circle of wetness began to appear on the red satin of her Master's cloak.

Then he grabbed her nipple between his fingers pulling it out gently and firmly. "Again," he said, and Syn cried out again and again as she rolled her head from side to side. She came again, and again, and again. And the damp spot grew and grew until everyone could see it spreading in a widening circle of wetness under the red cloak beneath her knees.

"Ohhh!" Lilangel squealed and Eva turned to see her doubled over and squeezing her pussy as hard as she could. Eva knew the poor girl was trying hard not to come. She reached over and quietly took the girl's free hand and squeezed it. The girl squeezed back and began to take short quick breaths to stay the orgasm that Eva knew was growing in her pussy.

Actually, Eva was glad to have Lilangel to focus on since her own pussy had become slick from the sexy sight she had just observed. As the girls held hands tightly they looked at each other and Eva saw that they were each taking long deep breaths in an attempt to calm themselves. But, once again as they looked at each other and realized that they had both been really turned on they began to giggle again.

As the girls focused on the stage again Eva noticed that during the scene Sir Silly had crept forward on his hands and knees. He was now about three feet from Syn and had dropped to his belly. He was looking between her legs at the wet spot when their eyes met.

He gave her a wicked knowing grin as she shyly lowered her head and her eyes in private humiliation. Eva knew that Sir Sean, or Sir Silly as he was now known, had seen the softer submissive side of the lovely, spicy, wisecracking Mistress Syn. Still on the floor in front of her, he propped his head on his hands much the way a teenager would, and he winked at her as the grin on his face got wider and more depraved.

Master Blaze stood behind his Alpha slave and he waved his arm in a grand gesture. "So, my friends," his voice boomed over the microphone, "What am I bid on this magnificent slave slut? She is well trained in all the known forms of BDSM scene play, and a few that she invented herself," he said as he cocked the famous knowing eyebrow. "She is quite expert at capturing your attention and giving you many sizzling pleasures of a lifetime. So, speak up gents, what'll it be?"

At the back of the room one man shouted, "I will start the bidding at five thousand."

"Thank you Mike," Master Blaze exploded with laughter, "But that would be a little too close to incest don't you think?" The whole room burst out in laughter accompanied by some obscene gestures and expletives.

"You can't blame a lecherous son for trying Dad," Sir Mike called out as all the men hooted and howled again. "After all Dad you taught me that a gorgeous slut should be used and used well right? And, she is definitely gorgeous, and she is an exquisite slut." The men began striking their shoulders in appreciation. Then after rolling his eyes suggestively he quickly added, "Or so they tell me Dad."

Sir Randy and Sir Dan were standing with Sir Mike when Eva saw Sir Randy wink at him. Then he raised his hand and yelled out, "Blaze I will bid six thousand for that cute little slut puppy."

Grinning, Sir Dan raised his hand and said, "Seven thousand."

"I have seven thousand fellas. But I know you can all do better for the countless pleasures of spending the evening in the clutches of this sweet thing," Master Blaze called out proudly as he entwined his fingers in his slave's hair and pulled her face back for the men to see again.

"Ten thousand," called a man.

"Now that's more like it," Master Blaze called out. "Do I hear more?"

"Twelve thousand," called another.

"Fifteen."

Master Blaze whispered something to Syn and she rose up on her knees, spreading them even farther. She raised her hands behind her neck lifting her hair, and struck a brazen sexy pose as she pushed out her huge firm titties, and sucked in her tummy and arched her back.

"Only fifteen?" Master Blaze asked.

Chuckling, a very handsome Dom with the silver hair and goatee that Eva loved to see, with his thumbs hooked in his belt loops called out, "I bid twenty."

All the men gasped, but Eva noticed that Sir Silly was still grinning and lying on his tummy in front of Syn. She couldn't help but wonder why he had not bid. Maybe he couldn't afford it she thought.

"Will twenty five buy that luscious slave Blaze?" a man called out.

Master Blaze put a hand possessively on Syn's shoulder as he spoke seriously, "My Syn is my life slave. There will never be enough money to buy her."

"Dam," the man grumbled, "It was worth a try anyway."

Then as he grinned and gestured to Syn Master Blaze chuckled, "But I will be happy to rent her to you for twenty-five thousand for the auction tonight."

All the men shouted words of encouragement to the man who finally lifted his hands in surrender, as he said, "Okay, okay, twenty-five thousand Blaze."

When the pounding on their shoulders slowed, Master Blaze raised a hand and said, "I have twenty-five thousand. Are there any other bids?"

No one answered, so he called out, "Twenty-five once." There was a long pause as the man who had bid rubbed his hands together as if he had already won.

Master Blaze continued, "Twenty-five twice..."

And as Master Blaze waited for another bid Eva saw Sir Silly slowly get to his feet. As he calmly walked forward to stand in front of Syn, the whole room became quiet. Syn looked up to see the steely look of a determined Dom as he put his fists on his hips. No longer was he being silly and boisterous. He was all business now and Syn saw the Masterful look of a truly Dominant man and Eva could hear her suck in her breath.

Master Blaze was watching Sir Silly closely as he held up a hand. "Twenty-five ..." he began.

But before he could finish everyone heard Sir Sean as he said loud and clear, "I bid thirty-five thousand."

As all the men gasped Master Blaze beamed and called out, "Are there any other bids?"

No one spoke, even the man who had bid twenty-five thousand.

"Well she's yours for tonight Sean. Take good care of her," he smirked giving Sir Sean a knowing wink, "And don't be surprised if you find her in a state of shock. It has been a very long time since I have seen slave Syn this tame."

"Blaze who knows the mind or the mood of a woman from one minute to the next? First they are hot, and then they are cold. They can be fierce and catlike one moment, and soft and as cuddly as a babe the next. They can be beautiful bitches or pretty little sluts. And if we are lucky they will be both in our beds come nightfall. We Doms convince ourselves that we are tough and in control, and then they surprise us when they are both willful, and willingly submissive. They make us love them, and then they make us want to spank their little asses don't they?" Sir Sean asked Master Blaze who was nodding in agreement. Then he added with a huge grin, "But then girls will be girls wont they, even lovely slave girls?"

As all the men in the room laughed and pounded their shoulders in agreement and admiration for Sir Sean, slave Syn's mouth had dropped open. Eva knew she was completely surprised by the change in Sir Silly. The man who had been acting like a more like a switch, and a fool, had only been playing around. He was actually an incredibly Dominant man. With a look of awe, and what Eva thought was admiration, Syn seemed to be moving in a fog as Master Blaze took her hand and helped her to her feet.

Master Blaze smiled in amusement as he kissed her cheek and said, "My Pet, I think you may be in for a surprise tonight. One you never expected. Enjoy yourself and serve him well."

"I will Master, I promise" Slave Syn murmured in deference to the man who owned her. But, the strong overbearing woman who had been outrageous and flirty earlier never took her eyes off Sir Silly. In disbelief she knelt beautifully and in perfect slave stance at his feet. But after a long look at the man who was to be her Master for the evening she obediently and submissively lowered her eyes.

With his arms crossed over his chest Sir Sean said, "Stand slave."

Slave Syn stood.

"Strip slave," he said.

Syn was already naked except for the lovely thigh high red spiked heel boots, which she quickly removed. And then she stood completely naked before him.

"Leading," he said as he turned away from her.

12