Escapades of Eva New Year 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it bitch. Take it all," he demanded. And when I opened my mouth he shoved it into my mouth hard and rammed it all the way into my throat. He held my head by the hair and pounded my mouth mercilessly. Sucking him was not fun anymore. I began to cry.

I thought I would lose my breath with the force of him fucking my face. I choked when he shoved his dick deep into my throat. It took all I could do to keep breathing. He was fucking my mouth as hard as he had just fucked my cunt. He pounded his cock into me and fucked my face over and over and faster and faster.

And just when I thought he would cum, he held his cock still in my mouth. He held me with his cock shoved tight into my mouth and growled, "You will not have the pleasure of cumming from me nasty girl, but I will. Now keep sucking," he ordered.

Then I felt him shift his weight and I opened my eyes to see him reach over with the yardstick. "Now ladies this is what I am going to do. And you," he said to me. I looked up at him and he grabbed my hair and pulled me hard and tight onto his cock, until it filled my throat making me gag, "don't stop what you are doing, and keep sucking you nasty little cum slut." And then he reached over and smacked Charlotte soundly on her ass.

"Ow," she yelped. And I took his hard cock all the way into my mouth and sucked and sucked.

Then he smacked Gwen's ass. "Owie," she complained. And I sucked on his cock head again, nibbling the skin and licking his shaft.

Then he smacked Lisa again, and she started crying. I took my mouth off of his cock and licked his balls from the bottom up letting each well-hung ball drop as I licked him all the way up to the base of his shaft.

Then he leaned over and spanked Ruth and she wailed, "Owie, please No." I sucked his rigid shaft back into my mouth, enjoying the taste of his manhood again.

He smacked Ruth again and said, "Quiet. Unless you want to finish this in front of your parents." And then Ruth started to sob. I licked and sucked him faster and faster, swirling my tongue around his stiff rod each time I pulled it in and out.

When he got to Katie she knew what was coming. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her hands form into tight little fists as she pinched her ass cheeks together trying to prepare for the blow she knew was coming. And as Deacon David gave her a solid smack, I sucked him all the way into my throat again, and all I could hear from Katie was a quiet little squeal.

Then he straightened up and looked down at me. I was looking up into his eyes as I sucked contentedly on his grand cock. I smiled around the sweet warm flesh between my lips. I pulled his cock out just long enough to place a juicy kiss right on the tip end of his cock head, and I sucked it back into my mouth.

Without loosing eye contact with me he took the thick paddle in his other hand and reached down and smacked my ass hard three times. "Mffggghhh! I squealed." He was lucky, I thought, that I had enough sense to stop sucking when he hit me or I might have bitten him if I was not prepared for such a jolt. However, I enjoyed the smacks and with a sigh I closed my eyes again and continued to suck on the Deacon.

"Now that was just a warm up sample girls. But this is how we will bring in the New Year and when we do I want you to think about what you did with those boys. And by the way, I will deal with them later. Just remember good girls do not do those things, especially in church. You should be ashamed of yourselves, and I trust that when I am through with you that you will do better in the future. Right girls?"

"Yes Sir," the other girls said while I continued to slide my hot mouth back and forth on his rock hard flesh pole.

Just then we heard much laughter and conversation outside the window. And as I scooted up closer to the Deacon and put my freehand around to his butt I pulled him to me as I took his cock deeper into my throat.

Then we heard the Pastor start the countdown, "Ok, everyone, Ten," he said along with the rest of the congregation. And then Deacon David smacked Katie hard with the yardstick and then as I continued to suck him he quickly smacked me on my ass. Katie groaned softly and I sucked harder.

"Nine," we heard, and he hit Ruth. She cried out and he reached down and smacked my ass hard again. I sucked faster.

"Eight." And he struck hard on Lisa's ass, and simultaneously came down hard on my ass. I sucked his cock harder.

"Seven." He hit Gwen and as she muffled a scream I reached up to knead his balls as I took him all the way into my throat and sucked him again and again. His paddle crashed down on my ass almost knocking me over, but I kept sucking, Daddy Sir.

"Six." And when he gave Charlotte a hard blow she cried and he hit me again. I sucked on his meat harder and faster, letting it slide in and out of my sucking cheeks.

"Five." He hit Charlotte again and then me. I took my hand off his staff and pulled his groin to me with both of my hands on his ass. And then, as he began to buck, I let his cock shove into my mouth as fast and as hard as he wanted. He picked up speed as he fucked the mouth that was open wide and hungrily taking in every inch he could give.

"Four." He hit me first then smacking Katie at the same time. I could feel his hard shaft shoving deeper and deeper into my mouth and I felt my own orgasm growing quickly. I kept up the suction on his cock.

"Three." As he began to buck into my mouth harder he slammed the paddle down hard on me and then on Ruth again.

"Two." He smacked Gwen once again and when she wept he dropped the paddle and the yardstick and grabbed my face with both hands. I could feel his cock starting to jerk and my own juices began to flow silently from my cunt. I just did not ask permission to cum Daddy Sir. I increased the pressure on his cock.

"One," we heard as Deacon David held me tight and his cock jerked once hard and long and then I tasted his warm creamy cum and felt it filling my cheeks. I swallowed and keep swallowing as he spurted over and over, and before he finished my cunt jerked with one huge climax.

"Mmmmm..." I thought, "I love choir practice."

Happy New Year Daddy Dom Sir! I Love You

12