Escape

Story Info
A housewife's day of escape.
15.1k words
3.85
99k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a very warm summer morning -- as I looked at the clock in our room it said 8:43. It was Tuesday morning, the house was in good shape, and everyone was gone for the next two days. I had taken the week off of work, I was alone, and I was going to take advantage of that fact.

I was still dripping wet as I walked back in the bathroom and tied my hair in a towel and looked in the mirror. I liked what I saw. My body was in the best shape it had been in for years as I had been working out regularly. My 5'7" frame was tight and I had to say I didn't look or feel like I was 44 years old. My 36D breasts are perfectly shaped, and I would put them up against anyone half my age. I had neatly trimmed my pussy and shaved the lips clean. As I reached between my legs it felt smooth and soft. I spun around and looked at my ass in the mirror, and I have to say it looked good too. The working out had not only helped me to lose the 15 extra pounds I was carrying around, but it had done wonders to tighten my ass. I slid my robe over my shoulders. Our jetted tub had felt wonderful, and had left me half tired and, I have to say, more than a little horny.

My husband had left a couple of hours earlier to check on one of his jobs that was in a town 200 miles away, and he would be gone for two more days. My daughter was away at summer camp for the rest of the week. I had the whole house to myself for two days, and I had a list of things that I was going to do. I had taken the time off mostly to relax. The stress of work was getting to me. I work for a construction firm, and I am supposed to be the office manager, but I spend much of my time working on the job. I love my job, and I love the attention I get from the rest of the workers. It is sometimes nice being the only woman around the job. I get plenty of stares while I work, and the guys have made me feel like just another one of the gang. That has its advantages and disadvantages though. Sometimes, you get to feel like just one of the guys.

Dressing in jeans and work clothes every day has definitely been a blow to my ego. I love to dress in a way that lets people see my feminine side. During the warm summer months I am often able to wear shorts and a tank top to work. It is fun to watch as the other workers enjoy the view. It is definitely a boost to my confidence when I wear something sexy, and the men I work with notice it.

Today was my day. I was going to take my time and dress in something that made me feel good about myself. Even though I was going to spend the day alone, I wasn't going to wear jeans and a work shirt. I was going to wear something to make me feel excited and exciting.

I remember that I took a little extra time getting ready that morning. I let my robe fall free while I went into the bathroom and straightened and blow dried my hair and then put on my makeup. When I went into the closet, I pretty much knew what I wanted to wear. I had found it on sale about a week earlier, and I knew I would love it the minute I lay my eyes on it. It was a summer dress with bright flower print on it. It had thin spaghetti straps to hold it up, and it had large buttons every inch or so all the way up the front of it. The cut was low enough without any buttons undone to show off my cleavage, and it was a very short dress that only went half way down my thigh. It was thin enough to almost see through, and when the light was just right it allowed for a nice view of what was underneath.

My husband always loves for me to show my cleavage and wear revealing outfits. I playfully fight him on it, but I have to admit that I do enjoy the attention I get when I wear something revealing. I slipped in to the summer dress and looked in the mirror. It looked great, and I looked great. Now all I needed to do was to find something to put on underneath. Today I was feeling a little extra sexy, so when I opened my lingerie drawer, my hand went right to my pink g-sting. It was made of the thinnest of material and had a diamond studded heart on the back that held the three tiny strings together which came across my body and down between my legs.

As I slid the wisp of material up my legs and felt it slide against my nether region, I felt a little shot of electricity go through my body. I spent a little extra time on my hair and makeup this morning, and I even took the time to paint my finger nails and toe nails. I was now ready to start my day, and I felt great.

The neighbor across the street always enjoys the view when I am outside working in the yard, so I got a little bit of a nasty thought, and I decided to walk out in front and find something to do. It was a good test for me to see how good I actually looked today. If I could draw him out of his house, it would make me feel like I still had something to show off with. I even decided to undo the top button of my dress. This showed a lot of cleavage and almost showed my nipples, but today I was feeling extra sexy.

Well, it didn't take long to get him to come out of his house and walk right over to me. I would have to say it was even a world record. By the time I made it to the mailbox to check the mail, he was there next to me, saying good morning. I knew the mail wasn't there yet, but checking the mailbox took me right over by his house.

"Good morning Deb. How's your day going?"

"Just fine Tom. You having a good day?"

"In fact I am. It's going to be another warm day, and I'm headed up to the lake in about an hour with a buddy to go fishing for the next couple of days."

It was fun to see him talk to me, especially after he realized that if he looked close enough he could see through my dress enough to tell I wasn't wearing a bra, and that I only had a tiny pair of panties on. To be honest, I could even feel a little wetness developing between my legs as I watched him looking at me while he stammered his words a bit.

Tom had come on to me several times in the past. In fact a time or two I had let him get to first base. One morning we were on our way up the stairs after I had showed him our basement, and I was wearing a short skirt and a tank top. He was walking up the stairs in front of me, and when he got to the landing half way up the stairs he suddenly turned around. He told me how great I looked and how I turned him on. I can't remember any more of his exact words, but I do remember that as he said them he was leaning over towards me.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine, and his tongue was in my mouth. I didn't resist, but opened my mouth to let his tongue inside. He maneuvered me so that my back was against the wall, and he slid his body up against mine. Before I knew it, he had his hand on my breast, and he was rubbing my boobs through my top. I could feel his cock getting hard against me as we kissed and he played with my breast. Then in a very quick motion he slid his hand under my tank top and started to knead my breasts. The attention was certainly a turn-on, and I really have a difficult time hurting guys' feelings, so I thought it would be fine for him to play with my breasts for a few minutes. In fact, as I felt his hard-on sliding against my hip, I decided that turn-around was fair play, so as our tongues danced, I slid my hand right down his shorts and started rubbing his cock. When I first put my hand on it, I noticed that it was a very thick cock. It wasn't the longest I had ever felt, but it certainly felt like the thickest cock I had ever felt.

As I rubbed his cock, he broke our kiss and slid one of my breasts out of my top. He put his mouth on it and started to lick and kiss it all over. He worked his way around my breast coming closer and closer to the nipple as he tongued and kissed the entire lobe. When he finally reached my nipple, I guess I didn't do a very good job in hiding my excitement as I let out a very audible moan. I guess that, and the fact that my hand had slid down his shaft and was rubbing his balls and his cock at the same time was all he could take, because right then I felt him start to shudder and shake. His cock started to pulse, and I felt as his cum shot out of the head of his cock and into the palm of my hand.

I continued to rub his cock as he moved his mouth back to mine. Then when we broke the kiss a few minutes later, I told him he better get home and clean up before his wife got home or she would wonder why his shorts were all sticky. We both laughed, and we finished our ascent up the stairs.

I was left with a sticky hand that I went in and washed off and with a very wet pussy that didn't get satisfied until my husband came home from work that evening and he made love to me while I told him about the day's events. My husband, loves to hear about my little flings.

It had been a couple of months since that time, but Tom and I hadn't done anything other than the occasional small talk and neighborly flirting until now, although I have to admit I really wondered how a cock as thick as his would feel inside me.

"That sounds like a fun time. I hope you catch a bunch of fish. By the way, where's your wife, I haven't seen her around all week?"

"She went to see her daughter for the week. She won't be back until Monday. I'm living the bachelor's life until then I guess. I even have to make my own coffee" he said as he held out an empty cup. "In fact I'm just about to pour another cup. I know you don't drink coffee, but how about coming over for some orange juice or something, and we can get out of this hot sun."

I started to brush him off. I had never been in his house alone with him, and I knew an invitation into his house was an invitation to continue our earlier explorations, but I was feeling a little on the wild side this morning, so as I started to say something like "I'm really too busy" what actually came out of my mouth was "I'm feeling a little hot too. Maybe it would be good to get into a cool house and have a cup of orange juice or something. My husband and daughter are out of town for a couple of days, so what could be wrong with a bachelor and a bachelorette having something to drink together in the morning."

We both laughed a little at that.

Tom was quite the gentleman and he let me lead the way to his front door. You have to climb about twenty steps to get to his front door, so Tom walked close behind me as we walked up the stairs. I'm sure that his eyes were all over my ass, and with the sun shining on my skirt I'm sure he could see right through my dress. Walking in front of him knowing that he was getting horny while he looked at me was having a very exciting effect on me too.

When we got to the door, he opened it to let me in. As he did, I took the opportunity to look down at Tom's shorts, and I could tell that I was having an effect on him. I could see the bulge in his shorts as he opened the door and walked into the house.

We went to the kitchen and he got a glass, opened the refrigerator and poured a cup of orange juice for me as I took a seat at the bar. He then poured himself a cup of coffee and walked over to the seat next to mine. I was sitting with my legs together at the bar but facing toward him instead of toward the bar. I don't know if it was the cold air from the air conditioner after being in the warm sun or whether it was the fact that I looked at his shorts when he sat down and noticed the size of the bulge, but my nipples suddenly got as hard as nails. In fact I could feel them poking against my very thin dress, and as I looked from Tom's crotch to his eyes I immediately realized that he noticed them too.

It was time for small talk, and I had to think fast. "Well, I guess I'm going to be all alone around here with the Jones in Las Vegas, Eric and Rene up at their cabin for the week, my husband and daughter out of town and you going up fishing." I don't know what I'll do with myself."

We both smiled at that comment, but his was a bit of a mischievous smile as he said "I can certainly call my buddy and tell him I can't go up fishing if it is company you're looking for the next couple of days."

His smile was one of hope, and I could see in his eyes that he was willing to give up his trip to go fishing if I just said the word, but I couldn't do that to him, so I reached over and patted him on his bare leg and said "I couldn't have you give up fishing for me. I'll be fine here all by myself. I have plenty to do. I need to work on my summer tan and there is plenty of yard work to do too."

As I went to pull my hand back from his leg, his hand fell on top of mine, and he held my hand there as he got out of his chair and slid himself towards me. He let go of my hand when he had maneuvered himself in front of my knees and as he said "I'de be happy to stay here and just rub sun tan lotion on you while you lay out" he put one hand on each knee and gently pushed them in opposite directions so that his body was now between my legs.

I have to admit that I didn't put up a ton of resistance at that time. His body was feeling very good next to mine, and I let my knees separate and my thighs spread apart as he slid his body up to mine.

Tom always goes around in the summer with no shirt and just a pair of shorts. Today was no exception, and as he slid himself between my legs I placed the palms of my hands on his hairy chest to hold him back, but it did little good as my hands rubbed around on his chest while he continued to move his body into mine. As our lips touched, my resistance became worthless as my hands slid off of his chest and around his back. His tongue began to explore my mouth as my hands slid down his back and over his shorts. His hands slid up my thighs as I used my hands to pull his ass towards me so I could feel his hardness against my now swelling lips.

His hands continued up my thighs until they found the edge of my sheer, tiny panties. I moaned audibly into his mouth as he slid his fingers over my now wet panties. His hands then moved up my body, and they were replaced with the hardness of his cock as it strained to get out of his shorts, pressed against my very excited pussy lips. His hands went to my breasts, and the feel of his fingers as they slid around my breasts and nipples was almost more than I could take. With all of my inhibitions lost by now, I reached my hands back around the front of Tom's shorts and slid them up and down the outside of his shorts outlining his thick cock with my fingers.

I reached down for the snap on his shorts, and I slid them down over his waist and let them fall to the floor as he continued to massage my breasts in a way that had me continually moaning into his mouth. It was more than I could take, and I wanted, no I needed to feel the thickness of his cock inside of me. With his shorts now on the floor it was much easier to put my hands inside of his boxers and slide my hands up and down the shaft of his cock. I slid my hands down until they rubbed over his balls and under the bottom side of his thick shaft. When I pulled his shaft out of his boxers I held it in two hands. It was so thick that one hand would not wrap completely around it. In fact, it was the thickest shaft I had ever felt in my life.

As he stood between my legs, I noticed that his cock was the perfect height to slide into me while I sat on the bar stool. I was certainly ready to have him inside me as my panties were as wet as could be by now. With both of my hands wrapped around his cock, I slid the head of his organ up and down my panty-covered lips until I could feel the wetness of his pre-cum combining with the wetness between my legs. Our tongues continued to dance as we continued to get hotter and hotter.

I could now feel him pumping his hips forward in an attempt to slide his cock inside of me. My hands remained around his shaft as I slid his cock up my pink panties until the head of his cock rested over my swollen clit. Tom pushed his hips forward one more time and that was all it took to drive me to my first orgasm of the day. My body began to tremble as I almost bit his tongue while we were kissing. I pulled him closer to me and the trembling continued for what seemed like several minutes.

Usually one orgasm is enough to satisfy me at any time, but as I came down from what had been an earth shattering orgasm, all I could think about was how I had to have his fat cock inside of me. It wasn't enough for it to touch my clit and get it off. I wanted him inside of me. In fact I had to have him filling me. I lost all composure and did something I have never done before. I broke our kiss and moved my head to the side of his face and half whispered and half moaned into his ear "I have to have you inside me - now. I need to feel you inside me."

He slid one of his hands down from my breast as he began to nibble on my neck, and put his fingers under the material of my panties and pulled them to the side. While I held the shaft of his cock in my hands, he put first one, and then two fingers into my waiting pussy. He slid them in and out a few times to see that I was wet enough, and then he helped me by putting his hands over mine, and he guided me until the tip of his cock was directly over my pussy. I can't describe how good it felt as he slowly pulled my hands away from his cock with his free hand while he continued to push his hips forward and slowly slid his cock inside of me until he was buried all of the way.

As he began to pull back to begin to pump, I held his ass firm and asked him "please stay there for a minute. That feels so good and full. I love that feeling." He held himself still as I felt the fullness of his cock inside of me. What a wonderful feeling. I released my pressure on his ass, and he started to pump. It felt so good as he pumped towards an orgasm for both him and me.

But all of the sudden everything changed. First I barely heard it over the sound of my moans and his heavy breathing, but there was a knock on the front door. It seemed so far away, but it pulled me out of my trance just a little. Then the door opened, and we heard a man's voice "Tom, you ready to go?"

Everything from that second on happened so fast. Tom pulled back, and I heard a pop as his cock slid out of my wetness. Then he was back in his shorts in record time while he yelled out "just a minute, Rob, we're right back here."

Before Roh could get to the kitchen, I had pulled my dress down, and Tom had run behind the counter to hide his still-shrinking hard-on. It was almost funny how fast everything happened. Rob walked into the kitchen just as Tom reached across the bar and grabbed his coffee mug. "I'm just having a cup of coffee with my neighbor, Debbie. Deb, you've met Rob before haven't you."

It took all my energy just to say "yes" as I was still feeling the emptiness between my legs that I wasn't ready for. Then, I gained enough strength to say "so you two are going up to the lake to go fishing, huh. Well I hope you have a great trip. The lake sure sounds like a great place to be on a hot day like today."

"Well, I better be going and let you two get on your way. Thanks for the cup of orange juice Tom, and good luck to both of you."

Tom walked with me out to the front door, and closed the door behind us as we walked outside. "Thanks for the greatest morning of my life, and I can't wait to finish what we started."

"Well, good luck at the lake, and I can't wait to finish it either. Sorry I'm sending you up there without relief." I smiled and said.

"Oh, it'll just give me something to think about while I wait for the fish to bite" he laughed, and with that he gave me a big kiss on the cheek and I was on my way down the stairs as he hurriedly opened the door and went back inside.

Our cul-de-sac looked like it was going to be deserted as I walked up the street to my front door. With everyone gone in the neighborhood, and me all alone at the end of the cul-de-sac, I knew the day was going to be peaceful. I was more than happy to be alone on the street today, as I walked back to the house.