Escape

Story Info
Married woman clandestinely meets her dominant lover.
5.2k words
4
23.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat nearly shaking from excitement and fear as she fumbled for the credit card type room key in her hand. The formal dinner was over, and the note that he had given her with the key when they clandestinely crossed paths at the coat check left explicit instructions to be into the hotel room by 9:35 and it was already nearly 9:20 pm. She knew instinctively that she could not be late for this occasion.

She took one more sip of her wine and then glanced down to her lap where she was holding her opened purse to look one more time at both her lover's note and the agenda for dinner. Her lover planned the rendezvous impeccably, knowing there was always a lull between dessert and when the band started up, people would be moving from table to table to socialize and it was an opportune time to escape.

Some would do so to avoid boorish table partners, others to get fresh air, others to feed a nicotine addiction while few, if any, like herself, would do so for a sexual addiction. That what it was, after all, wasn't it? A sexual addiction that included the most hedonistic and natural pleasure fulfilling adventure she had ever felt in her 37 years of existence. And to satisfy that addiction she had to be waiting in room 1802 by 9:35pm.

She politely talked to the person next to her and excused herself saying she needed to stretch her legs a bit and talk to some old friends before the music begun. Again, they commented on how sorry they felt for her that her husband had to be leave so suddenly and she would not be able to enjoy the dancing with him. She politely nodded in agreement, but secretly smiling to herself, knowing that she would be having much more pleasure than any dance could bring. She excused herself and got up to walk across the ballroom.

The place was stirring with people, mostly engaged in conversation with the others at their table and busboys and waitresses and waiters busy carrying trays of dessert and finished dinners. The ballroom was lovely and she was afraid to look in the direction of her lover's table. She made a point, however, of weaving her way through the tables to the exit to where, if he was looking, he would obviously see her. She did not see him herself, but she could feel his eyes watching her. She felt naked to his gaze and so vulnerable to his touch.

She tried hard not to make eye contact with anyone as she left, although she did smile if anyone did engage her. She knew that when she left the room it would be the most "dangerous" part of her adventure. In the ballroom she could always say she was going to powder her nose or get some fresh air, but once outside in the hallway, it was much more dangerous. If anyone saw her use the elevator, it would be hard to cover. She had planned this out herself.

The ballroom was located on the second floor and she used this opportunity to take the escalator down one flight and then catch the elevator up at the first level, where the chances were quite slim that anyone she knew would see her. She went through the corridors, took the escalator down and then walked through the luxurious lobby to the bank of elevators. She never looked up once and tried not to imagine what others who might have known her and saw her might be thinking. She got to elevator without incident and waited for the doors to close before she looked up. As she gazed at her reflection in the shiny brass elevator doors, she knew she should feel guilt and shame, but all she felt was excitement and anticipation. She began to develop a lump in her throat she imagined reaching for his naked body. She closed her eyes once more and could actually feel herself start to get wet.

The doors came open and she walked to the left to the room. She found the room and then reached into her purse to open the key. She hated these keys, she remembered, for they were sometimes touchy and did not always work. She prayed that this one would and she thought for a moment that her lover may already be inside. She put the key into the lock and she dismissed the thought entirely when the color code lit green, signaling that the lock was open.

She opened the door slightly and stood in awe of the room. She could tell it was a palace of a hotel room and she had not yet passed through the marble tile entrance with a small elegant chandelier and 12 foot ceilings. She turned on the lights and then dimmed them slightly to admire the furnishings. On a small table was fresh cut flowers and a note with her name on it. She went to open it although its text was quite vague, she knew that after tonight, she would never be the same.

She shook with excitement and then she noticed the smell of his cologne on the letter. She walked out of the entry way and into the parlor and bedroom and could tell he was there only a few moments earlier. She could see the little touches he had done and could smell the lingering scent of his cologne. She closed her eyes for a moment and imagined him with her for the moment. Just then a knock at the door awakened her from her trance.

She dimmed the light and stood back, as was her instruction to do, away from the notice of the one who entered. She knew it was him, but she hurried to hide in the bathroom as was her instruction. She could hear another voice too, but she did not know who it was. Sudden panic overtook her as she thought that he may have called her latest bluff and brought a friend but that fear quickly subsided as she heard the stranger's voice was that of a woman and she was merely delivering room service. But almost as suddenly, she wondered what they would need room service for.

She heard the wheels of the service cart back out and the door close behind her before she dared come out of the bathroom. When she did come out, the room was nearly dark, safe for the moonlight night and downtown lights gleaming through the clear glass of a picture window. He stood there next to the window, her eyes barely outlining his face, making him seem even more mysterious than ever as a silhouette outlined against the window. Not a word was spoken as she meekly walked across the room.

She could see that his bow tie was loose and his tuxedo jacket was hung over one shoulder. She still could not make out his face in the dark, but she could feel him smile as he approached her as well. They met at the foot of the bed and she trembled with excitement as he took her in his strong arms. His firm grab and tug of her body sent shivers down her spine and was contrasted nicely with a gentle embrace to her lips and a soft nibble of her ear.

She closed her eyes and felt her knees begin to weaken as she felt his whole being, wrapped in contradiction, reach up and take her body and soul to another level. She imagined his strong domineering commands and instructions followed by sweet soft kisses to her forehead and running his soothing fingers through her hair and scalp; she begged for his near arrogant frenzy of love-making followed by gentle caresses to her breasts and shoulders; and she imagined his fever pitched inaudible grunts followed by eloquent poetry of words as the two would cascade the fountain of every emotion.

She wanted more. She needed more. She dared not ask where he would take her tonight for she knew she would not have the strength to stop what was happening within.

As strong as gravity pulls objects towards earth, she too was drawn toward him. And in his arms, she came to rest.

As she stood before him, the scent of his cologne only complimented the fragrant smell of the single red rose he held in his hand. Standing behind her, she remained facing away from him and she reached above her shoulder to touch his face and to run her finger through his hair. He reached around and brought the flower to her nose so her senses could nearly swallow the sweet-scented eloquence of his passion. With his other hand, he softly slid it up the side of her dress, touching and caressing every vulnerable inch of her being, causing her to audibly gasp as his fingers tugged at her dress and danced over her soul.

Not a word was spoken as he placed the rose on the bed as he turned her around and gave her a gentle kiss, passion erupting within both. She was his and he knew it.

She remained standing at the foot of the bed in near total darkness as he sat in the small sofa only a few feet away. What little from the city and the moon outside seemed to reflect off her in a near spectral beauty, making her feel all the more sensual. Neither self-conscious nor wanting the stage, she felt at ease as she was on display before her lover.

His first words were spoken and he chose them wisely. "I am in awe of your radiating beauty. You are but a treasure of splendor and your grandeur can never be suppressed." He hesitated, reflecting on his next words, "Having you with me tonight in this suite warms my heart and stirs my passion. It took all my strength not kiss you when I first saw you downstairs. During the entire cocktail session and dinner, although I could not always see you, I always knew where you were. When you got up to leave at the appropriate time, I knew you could not see me, but I watched your every graceful stride." He paused at length this time and then rose as if to approach her.

She stood gazing at his frame, his white shirt now reflecting a radiance all its own. He went to the tray that the room service must have left behind and took a bottle of champagne from the ice. After a few seconds he sprung open the bottle and even expecting the sound, the noise shocked her and her knees buckled slightly. He poured two glasses and brought one to her and placed it in her hands.

He whispered in her ear on how beautiful she looked and then kissed her lips before handing her the glass. Their glasses clanked and they each took a small sip of the champagne. The bubbles danced of her tongue like raindrops off a lake and she savored the flavor and the texture for as long as she could. He walked around her as he continued to talk, reaching out with the back of his hand to touch her shoulders and hair and allowing her lips to taste the tips of his fingers.

"It all seems like a dream tonight and I want to make your most magnificent imaginings come true. With you here in this room, I think you know what may happen but you also know little of what to expect. Just as the fly gets tangled in a spider's web, there is little you can do to avoid what is about to happen and the unknown can be frightening." He stroked her hair as a father might a little girl and continued. "But do not be afraid, my love, you have nothing to fear. You can only cherish what is about happen. It is your destiny. Now unlike the spider who devours his victim, you are not the victim and I will not devour but awaken you. Tonight will be the renaissance of your emotions and the rebirth of your physical. You are ready." He placed his hand on the small of her back and began to caress her bottom ever so gently.

She tried her best to control her quivering but it was still quite noticeable. He continued, "Just as you stand before me I know you are ready to cross the threshold from darkness into light and from nighttime into daytime. You need not come but if you do, it will be more than an adventure you will attain." He paused once more and he took a deep sip of his champagne before continuing.

She too, in order to control her trembling hands, brought her glass to her lips but was barely able to savor the drink before he brought his lips down to her ears to continue his recitation. "I will not wait for you to consent because I know you do not have the strength to stop what is unfolding before us." He took the glass from her hand and placed it on the nearby table and then sat back down on the small nearby sofa.

She could not stop trembling as she nodded and then instinctively removed her dress and remained standing.

As she stood, clad only in her panties, thigh highs, and heels, she knew she was being inspected and she loved how he touched her. Her knees weakened as he played with her engorged nipples and she rested her hand on his shoulder to keep her balance. He smiled as he walked behind her and lifted her hair to plant one of his many warm kisses on her skin.

His fingers skipped along her back and came to rest on the small curve just above her panties. He smiled and teased her by running his finger beneath the lacy elastic band and running his fingers along her crack, leaving no suspicion about broaching her nether region on his whim. He came along the front and kneeled before her and reached up to play with her nipples one more time. She gasped once again and she felt as though she was a princess being treasured and cherished as he ran his tongue along the tops of her thighs and dancing along the lines of the satiny fabric of her stockings.

He brought his face to her center to where his nose was touching the frilly fabric covering her most valued treasure and he ran his hands along the back of her thighs and bottom. She knew he could nearly taste every scent of her arousal and this only made her more defenseless to his desires.

Without hesitation he ran his fingers along the elastic waistband and began to pull her panties down. She pushed her legs together slightly as they came over her hips and her thighs. They came to a rest at her ankles and he bent down to lift her leg and take off her heels and her panties as well. He first prodded her left leg and then the right, as he took off each heel as she would a slipper and then took her panties and held them in his hand.

She now stood flatfooted but not ill prepared for what was to come. This was not the first time she stood naked before a man, but her powerlessness made it feel as though she was a ship traveling in uncharted waters. It was not something to fear, however, for she would gladly transverse the most treacherous of seas with him as her pilot.

And with that, he leaned her back on the bed and spread her legs. She gasped as his tongue danced along her folds and tasted her most succulent fruit. She gasped as she quickly felt the first of her orgasm build and then erupt when his first finger entered her now soaked pussy. His nose played in her very newly trimmed pubic hair as he sucked and blew along her clit with the mastery of a musician, striking new chords with every subtle move.

After her second crescendo, he relaxed for a bit, bringing her glass of champagne to her lips and they toasted each other's pleasure. His gentle kiss was followed by more passion and she could feel his tongue dance along the depths of her mouth. She could taste the bubbles of champagne mixed with her own juices, causing her to be drunk with delight. He dipped his finger in his own glass of champagne and then traced a line on her breastbone. He followed with his tongue and the coldness of the champagne followed by the warmth of his tongue caused a raging fire within her as he continued this exploit on her neck, her chin, her breasts, and nearly every other part of her body that he could find.

By the time his champagne and tongue had reached her waist, she was begging for his tongue and finger to gratify her more, but rather he played with the tops of her stockings. She pleaded with him and reached for his hand but he only played with her stocking more. Then, without notice, he began to ceremoniously remove each stocking one by one, taking his time and kissing every part of her exposed leg as they came off.

Totally naked she laid atop the bed and waited for his touch. He rose and kneeled beside her and took her hands and brought them above her head. She edged upward on the bed to where her hands were touching the headboard and he caressed and kissed every part of his body. He kicked off his shoes and laid beside her.

She fumbled for his shirt and started to loosen his shirt button before he stopped her. He took her hands once more, and once again placed them above her head, where she laid in nearly the most vulnerable position possible. He withdrew her one stocking that he had placed in his back pocket and brought it towards her wrist. Instinctively she knew to lay still and let him bind the knots of her submission. The knot was tighter than she had imagined and its tautness caused more pain than she had thought.

Never really anticipating this feeling, but always wondering how it felt, she was surprised at how helpless she had become. Feeling the sexy fabric of her stockings along her hands and her wrists, binding her to her pleasure felt both restricting and exhilarating. Thinking she could struggle free, she tried half-heartedly but could not feel the stockings give one bit. She wondered if she really was totally helpless and she imagined that she was. Laying on the bed, held captive by her own sensuality, she quivered when his lips once again danced along her breasts and down to her pussy. She came once more when his fingers entered her and she raised her hips for more, pleading for him not to stop.

She laid helpless, defenseless, and nearly senseless as one orgasm after another flowed through her body as his tongue devoured her clit and his fingers danced along the folds and within the depths of her pussy. She raised her hips one more time and she gasped when she could feel a lubricated digit fondle the rim of her sphincter. She screamed when it went in her backside and it probed her deeper and deeper. With her hands still bound above her, she flailed her head back and forth as he lifted and spread her legs at the back of her knees and probed her backside with his finger.

He looked her in the eye and smiled as she continued her screaming as he fucked her backside with his fingers, causing her to contract around him. As the last of her climax ebbed from her body, and with his finger still deep within her backside, he kissed her gently one more time on the forehead and fed her glass of champagne. He got up from the bed and went to the nightstand where he took a blindfold from the drawer and gently placed it over her eyes. He whispered in her ear that he would be back and with that he got up and walked away.

Without her sight, her other senses tried to fill the void and she was more aware of sounds and scents. She could hear him strike a match and she could hear the soft whir of a small flame. Within seconds she could smell the aroma of cinnamon and she knew he had lit one or more candles. She heard him pour more champagne and then the clink of the bottle along the metal ice bucket nearly made her cold. He spoke a few words, but she heard little as her mind danced along the semi-imaginative milieu she found herself in. Totally satisfied, yet her journey had hardly begun, could there be more?

As if reading her mind, he came back to her once more and kissed her. She could feel the pressure on the bed beside her and she could tell he had slipped out of his tuxedo. His warm flesh came in contact with her once more as he brought up the glass of champagne for her to sip. "The night is young and I hope you enjoyed our little prelude." It is time for me to step out for a second and prepare for the rest. You will be safe here, I presume.

All she could do was nod as she heard him walk into the bathroom. The last thing she remembered before falling asleep, was the running of water and soft music.

She was awakened by another knock at the door and she could not help but wonder who would be there. Was it only room service? Did he invite someone else? Did her screaming arise complaints from the neighbors? She had no idea as her she heard her lovers footsteps walk by her bed and open the door. She could hear voices but none of it was audible. She heard her lover finally say "thank you" and then the door closed.

She heard a door open and only when she heard the rattle of wooden hangars did she know he hung something up in the closet. She tensed up a bit and only then did she remember her hands were tied and she was totally helpless. Drawn to her like honey, he came back and placed a cold ice cube on her lips which she engulfed willingly. Drops of cold water ran down her neck and chin and she could feel him hold another cube over her breasts as cold droplets fell from his hands onto her naked flesh. The shock of the cold was both soothing and arousing. It heightened her senses and rejuvenated her sexual appetite.

12