Escape

Story Info
She was curious.
15.8k words
4.7
22.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me curiously over the top of a drink.

We were sitting on the patio by the pool, late on a Friday afternoon. I was sweaty and tired from hours completing a complex Internet installation at her family's home. Behind us, speakers floated Mozart from an Internet radio station. It sounded very nice, but had taken a lot of work to put in place.

"You have never asked me for a date, or made a move. Is there another girl? Or something wrong with me?"

I smiled back at her, thinking of a response. Claudia Resnick was very pretty. Dark hair, dark eyes, narrow face with high cheekbones and full lips. The rest of her body was tall, muscular and lean. She had a brilliant mind and an athlete's body, which distanced her from the chubby curves of her peers. And from her stepmother, who had married Andrew Thomson after her daredevil husband, Martin Resnick, had been killed in a skiing accident. Claudia's biological mother, an Italian beauty, had been Martin's first wife and died in a car accident in the Alps.

"My mom says a guy should keep his love life private."

She walked over with her drink and sat in my lap. The margarita for me was going to my head. She smelled nice and I was sure I didn't.

"I'm pretty sweaty for close contact."

She leaned down and her ice cold tongue traced my lips.

"You haven't answered my question. I bet it's the same thing that chases other guys away, no tits and a 4.0 GPA."

She was the lit girl, and I was the computer nerd in high school, but we competed for the highest grades and traded places at the top of the GPA list.

Now we were graduated, past our eighteenth birthdays, headed for college, and feeling very grown up. At least, I was.

"What if we go skinny in the pool and you check out my charms?"

This time it was a more serious kiss. She put the glass down and wrapped her fingers in my hair.

"I've wanted to pull this blond hair forever. Come in the pool, the folks are gone for a week."

She skinned out of top and jeans and splashed me on her way into the water. The lack of underwear had to be a message, I thought.

We swam a few lazy laps and leaned against the wall. She rolled into my arms and relaxed. I had my hands on her front, discreetly below her breasts. She moved them up. "Go ahead, check me out. There isn't much there."

"Why me? I'm just working to raise some cash for college in the fall. That's not your problem."

"How often do you get laid?" She pushed back and felt my hardness between her cheeks.

"Is this Truth or Dare, just between the two of us?"

She turned around and kissed me again. Her hand was on my cock, stroking it and fingering the big end.

"The last two days, while you've been working on our system, I've been screwing up my courage to have a talk with you... about sex."

"About sex," I repeated as I carried her out of the pool and into the house. It was hard to see because she was kissing me again and her lovely hair was in my eyes.

"Go upstairs and down the hall to the end."

"The shower is through that door."

I went to put her down in the glass enclosure and she said, "This is nice. I've never been carried around naked by a guy."

We soaped each other and she studied me. "I guess I've never done much of anything with a guy."

The kiss was long and intense. I was very hard. Her pussy straddled my erection and rubbed. She asked me to shampoo the wonderful wet mop of hair.

The late sun was still warm on her bed. I had her between my legs, using towels to dry the body and the hair.

"If I fix dinner, will you stay over? We need to talk more."

Silence.

"We can't get to more unless you say something."

My leg was across her behind and my cock grazed her hip. "I need to brush out your hair. And I need to checkout at home."

She walked away to find a brush and my cell.

I dialed home and put it down on speaker. Working the brush was hard.

"Hi. What are you up to?"

"You are not going to guess any time soon."

"Don't be naughty." His mother's voice was warm and silky.

"You will like this. I have an invitation for dinner and sleepover."

"Is she nice?"

"Very, but you said I should keep my love life private."

Claudia picked up the phone. "He's doing a wonderful job of brushing out my hair and has promised to give me advice about dating."

"Claudia, is that you? Be careful, he is dangerous, especially now that he is eighteen."

"Kristin, it's nice to hear your voice. I'm being very careful. You know, I am eighteen also. He doesn't scare me a bit."

"Oh dear. Your folks are away, aren't they? I should have known. Perhaps I could come over to chaperone."

"He's very well behaved at the moment. Says he has a magic technique to make my tits look like yours."

"This sounds worse by the minute. What is he doing over there?"

"He just finished an incredible job on my parent's new Internet system. The sound is divine. He promised to dance with me on the patio under the stars."

The hair was coming along wonderfully and a low moan escaped her.

"Claudia! He's not molesting you right now, is he?"

"No, but his hands and the hairbrush are getting me all turned on. I promised him dinner in exchange for dating therapy, but maybe it's going to be a late dinner."

"You poor thing. Can he hear me?"

"Yes, mom. I'm being good. This body is to die for. How did I miss out on chasing her when we were in school?"

"You listen here. Claudia is special. Any of your usual badness and you are in deep doo doo. You both sashay over here in the morning for breakfast, and I want a full report."

Claudia pushed me down and lay on me with her sex positioned directly over my erection.

I choked out, "Your seduction technique is terrific. Tell me again what advice you need? I'm confused. One minute you want to know why I haven't hit on you and the next you are hitting on me." My hands were enjoying massaging her incredible ass. Her tongue was in my mouth and I could tell by the frantic rubbing that an orgasm was almost there.

She gave a sharp little cry and gushed all over me, shaking for more than a minute. I pulled up the bed cover and wrapped her in it. "Stay, I'll fix the drinks and bring our clothes back."

My head was spinning. One of the smartest, prettiest, most unapproachable girls I'd known in school was throwing herself at me. She didn't know it, but the sum of my sex experience was part of cleaning her aunt Martina's pool earlier in the summer. Martina was beautiful, single and needy. After graduation and my birthday, the second time I was at her house, she insisted I join her in the spa, minus my suit. A few minutes later she was sucking me, and a few minutes after that I was exploding in her tight cunt spread out on the tile floor of the poolhouse.

Martina gave me dinner, apologized for taking my virginity without asking, and said that she was a lonely single woman who needed my kind of loving. I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed every minute. I started whispering in her ear that she was an incredibly sexy woman who should be dating and shaking the trees for a good husband with money, not a penniless student not even in college yet. She cried and told me she would never forget my cock. I smiled to myself and thought about writing an essay for class entitled, "Remembered for his cock." Patricia MacGregor, our English teacher, who was beautiful and hot, would not be amused.

When I got back, she was in the same position with her eyes closed.

"I want you. I want that big thing inside me."

I took the glass to her lips and she drank, putting her head back down. "I want you to make my fantasy come true."

My fingers worked on her through the blanket. "This is awful sudden. What would mother say? We haven't even had our first date."

"I'm going to call Kristin and say you are mistreating me."

I sat on her ass and worked on her neck and shoulders. "I don't have any choice? I have to make you a woman this very night?"

"We don't need night. What about now?"

She tossed the blanket off, turned on her back with her legs spread and smiled at me.

I leaned down and carefully kissed her. "You are very demanding."

She flexed her hips at me. The patch of dark hair over her sex was carefully trimmed. There was moisture on the inside of her pink inner lips. Her nipples were sticking out a mile.

"What about protection?"

A wider smile. "I thought experienced guys like you always had a condom in their wallet."

Little did she know. Martina detested condoms and told me she was on the pill and wanted to feel every little bit of my cock. I didn't need encouragement to forget condoms.

I smiled back. "They are in my other wallet, the one I take on dates."

"So it's my fault because I didn't ask you on a regular date before bringing you to my bedroom?"

She flexed the hips again and ran fingers up the wet crease, looking down at my hard erection.

"My period is only a day away. Use that, or I'm calling Kristin."

I gave her my best 'you are about to get it' stare and crawled across the bed. Finally, a look in her dark eyes that showed a hint of uncertainty. I got off the bed, "Let's go find some of your mom's stuff to put inside you."

She muttered, "Stupid. Why didn't I do this earlier."

She grabbed a tube from the vanity. I threw her over my shoulder and marched back, kneading and swatting that provocative ass. She pounded on me. I twirled her three times, shrieking, and let fly at the bed. I was on her in a flash, pushing thighs to her chest and squeezing the tube inside her juicy twat. My cock followed, without any warning.

"Ooh," she cried out. The cream allowed my cock quick and total entry. She was filled. I loved the tight, clenching, wiggling body on the end of me. She didn't know what was happening, and I didn't have all that much experience, either. But we both wanted this, we wanted the hot, violent back and forth. If I tried to rest, she humped hard up at me, crying, "Keep going, useless."

Guys are always told to wait for their partners to come, but Claudia didn't make me wait. Her body went right up to a screaming peak, and there it was. It took me a long time to finish the last little spurt.

She lay across me, catching her breath. "That wasn't anything like it was supposed to be. It didn't hurt. I came the very first time you were in me. Oh, that was so nice."

She closed her eyes and just quivered. "I'm sorry I called you bad names. It's like my step mom. He beats her when she does that and she comes and comes."

"So the next time, I'm supposed to get rough?"

"In the porn stuff on the Internet, the women are always getting whipped or worse. Doesn't look like much fun. We don't have to do that, do we?"

I pulled us together on our sides and kissed her. "Have we, um, made some kind of connection?"

"What if I call Kristin and say you have taken my virginity without protection and I may have to move in?"

"You know, my mother told you I was dangerous? Well, so is she. She and my dad have sex almost every day, and they've been married twenty years. One afternoon, I came home early from practice and found mom and her sister going at it hot and heavy. You move in with us and there's no telling what will happen."

She stuck her tongue in my mouth and worked on me for a while. "Hmm. Sex with my boyfriend's mom. That sounds exciting. Maybe I need more real life experiences over the summer to help my writing courses in the fall."

I stood and walked us to the kitchen. My tummy was grumbling. "Are you seriously going to cook, or should I take you out on a proper date?"

"Both. Now that I've shown you my charms, you have to be appreciative."

She did have a flat chest, standing there making salad, letting the charms show some more. She pointed me to a stool at the counter and pushed some vegetables over to be cut. I looked at her, she looked back at me. We returned to fixing things.

"I still don't understand you, but let me guess. You have been stewing about going to college in the fall still a virgin. Don't know any guys you trust to be your first. I show up. We've been distant friends, but mostly competitors. You are impressed by how much of the business I've learned. You decide to see how far you can go with me. A top and bottom with no underwear. Two strong margaritas the way your stepdad makes them. A couple of minutes in front of the mirror practicing your Sophia Loren look..."

She was in my arms, whispering, "Stop. I won't fight. Whatever I thought I wanted, I got it. Will you stay tonight and give me more loving?"

"My male instincts tell me to take advantage of the moment. Give you a hard time. Make you submit. Rub your nose in my evil sweaty self."

She was tense. I walked us back to the salad makings. Slipped her shorts off. Undid the bra and tossed it in the corner. Dropped my own shorts and sat on the floor. "Go back to doing the salad, we have more to talk about."

I dug my oily fingers into her leg muscles. The articulation of the athlete was impressive. I was no trainer, but I could tell this was special flesh. She hopped back and forth as I hit sensitive places. I worked my way up the legs. She was making soft approving noises.

"This isn't a macho beating. You must know something about sports massage."

"Quiet. I'm thinking. I am not letting you off the hook with a one night stand."

"Torben, I guess you know you can do any damn thing with me you want."

"Claudia, you can't win at poker if you give away your hole cards."

My fingers reached the top of her legs and worked around the delicious flesh where she went together.

She jumped and said, "Oh shit, I'm going to come in one more second if you don't stop."

I did stop, but wrapped my hands around her ass and buried my mouth in her sex.

"Oh god, you are killing me! Oh, oh, oh."

I stood, pushed her over, and drove fully into the cunt that was only an hour away from having been virginal. I stuffed fingers in her mouth and pounded her hard ass that bounced right back at me. She screamed again and I picked her up. She beat on my back as we went down the hall. She landed on the bed and curled up. I went and got a wet washcloth and towels.

Martina liked it when I cleaned her up, so I figured it was worth a try with Claudia. I stretched out the body and mopped between her legs. I took her long finger and sucked on it. She tried to pull back, but I took two more. The other hand tried to intercept me. I bent the strong legs up until I had open access to her sex and applied my mouth again.

"Stop. I can't take it."

I lay down and pulled us together under the blanket.

"Brute."

"Brute?"

"Yes, I made a terrible mistake trusting you. I thought it was going to be simple and almost surgical. You just do it, right?"

"Well?"

"But it's not like that. First, you have to parade your sexy self to get him interested. You're wet and trembling like you've never been before. Second, you have to convince him he's not going to get in trouble being your first. Third, he does it. He puts that great big thing in you. You're all filled up. It's supposed to hurt, but it doesn't. You are tingling all over. Pretty soon that funny feeling starts that means you are going to come. But now he is really going at you. His thing is bigger and harder. You totally lose it and start coming and screaming."

She waited a minute, looking at me quietly. "Then you come back from that place he took you to and you are overwhelmed with feelings. You don't want to let go of him. He seems to feel something too, because he keeps kissing you. You think it is over, but he comes after you again. His hands are where you've never let a guy touch you before. You can't stand the hot flush his fingers send through your body. He takes you back to bed and you scream all over again. You lie with him in a total swoon."

After a long silence, I said, "You have a nice way with words, Claudia. I hope you remember that long enough to write it down. If you teach me things about writing and vocabulary, I'll teach you things about computers."

"Ok, but first things first."

"What do you mean?"

"You've released the slut in me, Torben, and we need to explore some more."

"I guess I don't get to go home tonight?"

"You already know that. Your mom knows that. When we go over there in the morning, she is going to make you tell her everything."

"And you are going along?"

"Actually, I am going to do the telling, but you have to sit there and listen."

She was nervous and wiggling. I got her back to me so I could work on her front. She pushed her butt in my direction, getting me hard. My fingers pinched her nipples and my teeth took a grip on her neck muscle.

"You are sending shocks through me again. Do you do that to all your women?"

I found her clit and rubbed all around it. "You said we needed to explore more. Tell me about that."

She turned and buried her head in my shoulder. "Torben, I don't have a single coherent thought left in my mushy brain. Is it ok if I cry and sob and act like a little girl?"

I lifted us and walked back to the kitchen. The salad and vegetables were still on the counter waiting for attention. "It looks like some guidance is needed. We will do a series of exercises. The first exercise is called "Disregarding Convention." From now until we go to bed, neither of us will have any clothes on. It's hard to have a lot of pretensions in front of someone when you are naked."

I picked up the knife and went back to work on the vegetables. She looked at me glancing at her now and then. "Do you like what you see?"

I waited and finally said, "Yes." She looked down and started tearing the lettuce into pieces. I finished what I was doing and went over to peel the avocado for the salad, rubbing hips with her.

"I'm usually very verbal around my friends. They even have to tell me to shut up. But you've shocked all the talk out of me."

"What about non-verbal communication?" I rubbed hips with her some more. She was two inches shorter, but our hips matched up evenly. I finished the avocado, stepped behind, and stroked from her knees to her sex. She tensed and my hands kept going, touching here and there until the pancake breasts were encountered. She quivered and moaned. I brought a stool up for myself, spread her thighs across my legs and eased her liquid cunt carefully down on my hard cock.

"Ooh."

"Have you made salad before, sitting on a hard cock? Is this ok exploration?"

Her hands went behind my neck and pulled my mouth down for a shuddering kiss. She didn't know it, but her new boyfriend was right on the edge of losing control.

We were totally still for a minute. Then I twitched upward. She pressed down and squeezed.

"Tell me what you are thinking. You hit on a guy and found yourself with his big cock buried in you. Now you are sitting on it again. Your cherry is over. How does that make you feel?"

She went back to tearing lettuce. Then slicing the tomato. And tossing in the avocado.

"You are going to think I'm strange. Since I was a little girl, reading has been a big deal. Last year in English class, I read all the 19th Century women novelists. I'm sitting here saying to myself there isn't a one of them has the sex right. They never wrote about how it feels to have a nice big hard cock inside you. They never admitted a woman could have a shattering orgasm on that big cock."

She finished with the salad, got down off me and washed her hands. Turned around and climbed back where she was, but facing me, and slid down the hard cock again. She clutched and whispered, "I feel so damn good. I don't want you to take that thing away. I want you to hug me and love me and tell me this isn't the end of us."

Tears streamed down her face and she said, "Shit, you've got me all teary."