Escape for the Holiday

Story Info
Woman flees town for the holiday and gets trapped.
7.1k words
3.92
54k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The envelope remained unopened on the table for days. It's size and origin were an intrigue. When Jeannie finally opened it she recalled the long forgotten contest and discovered that she had won the grand prize.

What a surprise! The holiday season really sucks when you are single. Finally she had a legitimate excuse to get away. Recently, the pressure from her friends and family to find her a match had grown out of proportion. She understood. They were concerned, and truth be told, so was she. All the concerned feelings came from the right place, the gestures were nice and heartfelt but sometimes it was just overwhelming. It would just be easier to be away during the Christmas Season.

She was now on a road trip to her destination. The adventure had begun! Earlier, she had been in a rush to leave. She had packed, confirmed her date and placed a few calls to tell friends and relatives that she would be gone for two weeks.

Everyone had been surprised to hear the assurance and the joy in her voice. Jeannie was very shy; so shy, that even buying a loaf of bread at the local bakery was a torturous task. So when she had called everyone to let them know of her trip they had all been thrilled to hear such determination. She sounded like another Jeannie.

She needed an adventure and a road trip would do her some good. She was already feeling the freedom that complete anonymity brings to people traveling to foreign places. She would be bold and outgoing. That's what she had promised herself and this unexpected escape from reality would be her opportunity to conquer her handicap. That decision had led her to pick the car and the road trip rather than the complementary flight that came with the free vacation.

To keep the mystery she had refused to tell anybody where she was headed; this way no one would show up unannounced. There would be no one to surprise her for sure!

She had taken the road early that morning and had driven all day.

That was then and this is now.

It starts to snow as she is making her way up the small mountain road. The snowfall is soon too dense and the roads are getting slippery by the minute. It's now too dangerous for her to drive safely. At an intersection, she notices an old sign for a small inn a few miles off the road. She turns in that direction hoping to make it before her car gets stuck in the snow. She follows the deserted road through the thick curtains of snow and advances in the darkness that is now surrounding her. Anxious, after a drive that feels like hours, she finally reaches the inn. To her relief the lights are still on.

Unbeknownst to her, in the back of the building, a truck is backed-up and men are busy loading up some furniture.

She notices that the parking lot is empty but the small glass lobby on the first floor of the old house has an old sign that says open.

She enters and a bell chimes to signal her presence. Timidly she steps in and approaches the reception desk. She waits by the desk; no one seems to have heard her step in. She sees a bell and decides to ring it. "I have to be bold," she reminds herself. Finally, a man comes through a door behind the reception desk.

"May I help you young lady?"

"I... I am looking for a room for the night. I cannot drive with all the snow and I need to rest. I am also looking for some place to have something to eat tonight."

"We can help you out in both cases. Do you want to step into our dining room?"

"Sure... Do I need to register first?"

"No, that's fine we can take care of that tomorrow."

In the empty dining room she sits in a remote corner and waits for the menu to be brought to her. The man from the reception brings her a glass of wine on a tray from the kitchen.

"You'll have to excuse us we were not expecting any guests until tomorrow. It will take a while to get the kitchen going. Won't you enjoy this wine while we get ready?"

She smiles and accepts with a nod as the man retrieves into the kitchen. Jeannie starts to drink her wine as she waits patiently in the cozy wooden dining room. Suddenly she feels very sleepy, her vision seems to be getting blurry.

As she gets up, the man comes out of the kitchen.

"You won't need to prepare any food after all. I feel very sleepy all of a sudden. I think am going to skip dinner," she explains.

She manages to get up to her room and falls backwards on the bed leaving the room ajar.

A second man has joined the man from the reception as they walk up to the room behind her. When they see her fall on the mattress, they hold the door open.

They step in and turn the light on.

The room is bare and there is only a bare mattress on the floor, no linen, and no pillows.

"I don't know what you put in her wine but it worked! She is out cold man!"

"Take her suitcases, take everything, and help me take her cloths too."

They undress her.

In her drugged sleep she does not react to their touch. Shoes, pants, sweater, shirt; everything is removed slowly so as not to wake Jeannie up.

"What a body! You would not know it from the way she dresses... She is hot!"

"Hurry, we don't have time!" Says the man from the reception.

She moves in her sleep. They stop for a second and soon start again. She is only wearing her bra and panties now.

"Take everything off"

"Everything?"

"Yes, we'll leave her here without a stitch of cloth. It will be days before she will venture out in the buff"

The first man unsnaps her braw and soon she is topless.

"Hhhh..." Jeannie lets go of a small moan of comfort when her cleavage is released.

The second man approaches the bed to remove her panties. He kneels at the foot of the bed his armed stretched out to pull the elastic of her garment down. She moves again and as she does so she grabs one of his arms between her thighs. He does not move. Is she awake? No. Yet he is trapped, his hand now squeezed between her thighs.

"Wait a second and then slowly remove the panty and then we go."

The sleeping girl does not relax her hold of his hand. Instead he feels her pelvis moving and soon the man feels a wet spot on his arm.

"You are not gonna believe this, she is dry humping me and getting wet on my hand!"

"I don't care for it, as soon as she lets go we go! We are going to be trapped by the snow if we don't hurry.

"Ok then I'm gonna enjoy this... I'll get her off fast and then she'll release me."

"WHATEVER! Just hurry!"

The man whose hand is still trapped moves closer. He slowly shifts the body of the sleeping girl so that she is lying on her stomach. With his free hand he pushes on the small of her back thus increasing the pressure between her legs on his trapped hand. The added pressure and friction stimulates the girl who is dry-humping the man's hand and forearm. Her hips move in rhythm with the pressure that the man is applying with his free hand. Soon her hips gyrate on their own; he accelerates the back and forth that he applies between his two hands. The man finds the engorged pleasure nub and rubs her harder a few more times before a small "Oooh!" escapes her lips. She is done and releases the man's hand still deep in the drug-induced sleep.

"You see it did not take long at all! Can we take her with us?"

"No! No kidnapping! And no raping! I am not sure that the rest of the crew can abide to these rules so we have to go now!"

The man finally slides the panties off and puts them to his nose inhaling her scent.

She is now naked on the bare mattress.

"Man you are sick! Let's go!"

Chapter 2

By the time Jennie wakes the day is almost half gone. It is still lightly snowing and a thick heavy blanket of snow covers the grounds. It has snowed so much since the events of the previous night that the truck has left no tracks behind. The building is surrounded and the snow reaches over the handles of the doors. The building is completely snowed-in.

Jeannie opens a heavy eyelid; everything is foggy and bright. The daylight is reflected of the snow and onto the bare white walls of the room. She is still lying on her back weighed down by the stupor inflected by the drugs. She covers her face with one of her forearms. She feels cold and curls up into a ball.

She is still groggy but she suddenly realizes that she is bare and sits up in a panic. She has never slept nude before and she pulls her knees to her chin and looks around.

"Where am I?" she whispers. She does not remember.

The room is bare with nothing to help her cover-up.

She gets up and goes to the bathroom still trying to hide herself utterly uncomfortable in her own skin.

Nothing here to use, not even toilet paper.

She is really uneasy. As she moves her hands and arms to cover her body, she looks around the room. Is there nothing to hide herself with?

She looks at the door leading to the hallway and puts an ear to it.

No noise. Only silence, emptiness and the muffled sounds of the snowy landscape can be heard outside. The hallway is deserted. Jeannie sits motionless. Seconds turn into minutes, and minutes into hours. She screams intermittently for help through the door and never an answer. Hunger tortures her stomach. She has gone without food for too long.

She again puts an ear to the door and still there is no movement.

She tries to open the door, it is not locked and opens up easily, in a panic she slams it shut.

Now she is trembling in fear. She is bare and cold and it seems that she might have to step out into this unknown place in her birthday suit!

She waits and tries to prepare for what she is about to do, but the build up is unbearable.

She cracks the door open and yells for help through the crack.

No answer. Will she really need to go out like this?

This fear suddenly agitates her. Her breathing increases, her face feels red, her heart beats faster. What if someone sees her like this?

She passes her head through the opening, her body still hidden by the door, and yells again.

There is still no answer and nothing to be heard from behind the door.

After some time Jeannie finally steps out of the room painfully, timidly, bent in half, stuck to the door to hide herself. She screams louder than ever and jumps back in the room clearly scared. Still no noise, still the same deafening silence. She is burning up with the strain that this situation puts on her. She is hot; her face is crimson and her breathing completely erratic.

She decides to make another attempt and ventures out in the hallway to scream her head off.

However, this time the door slams shut behind her and to her horror it is locked.

"No!"

"Oh! No!"

She is out of her refuge bare as the day she was born. She panics and sticks her body to the door her head frantically looking around to make sure she is not seen.

The door is definitely locked. She releases the handles and tries to cover herself with her hands. One hand attempts to cover her generous cleavage while the other reaches down to her sex. Shock and confusion ensues. She is wet. She is hot and sticky. She had been too scared to realize what had been happening to her body. This was new to her. She had considered herself frigid all of her waking life and at the most embarrassing moment she was aroused? Now that this was happening she recalled the sensation from old dreams. She had felt the heat that was currently between her legs in the past and it had even woken her up once. But she had never known anything like this in all of her waken memories. Why now? Why here?

The sensation is intense. Unaware of her action, her hand presses into her sex as she presses her body into the door. This new feeling is enthralling and this carnal desire is building up within her for the first time.

She loses control.

It feels hot, and it feels good.

What is going on?

As she is standing in the middle of a hallway where anyone could see her, her hand starts to rock back and forth. Heat and moisture and fever overtake her. Hot liquid flows between her fingers. Deeper, and stronger she pulls herself by the fingers between her legs. More, she needs more. She is in pursuit of a release. Her chest is constricted, her heart is about to explode, and her face is hot. This is too much! All these bottled-up feelings surge to the surface. Only desire is important now. Her palm is building up the pressure on her sticky lips and against her engorged clit. "Hhhhh!" Her body is changing in her hand. Standing is complicated and she holds herself up with her shoulders, she rubs her face and her erect nipples against the cool surface of the wooden door. Her hips are sticking out as if waiting for someone to grab hold of them. Her second hand caresses her flat stomach and slowly makes its way to her sticky fingers. She slowly drops to her knees, her face still stuck to the door. She parts her legs further, she parts her labia with her moist index finger and middle finger. With the index of the second hand, she slowly starts to rub herself more profoundly. Wetness, humidity, heat, the index traces the opening of her slit. Slowly and timidly, the first phalange of her index presses into her. She applies pressure and stops to enjoy the new sensation. She can feel her heart beating around her finger. In and out, in and out, over and over, it's hot, it's liquid, it gets hotter, and it feels better. Another finger joins the dance; the sensation of being parted amazes the girl. What if someone came into the hallway now? That thought does not linger long as a new wave of hot, bursting lust grips her mind and starts pumping a feverish rush of blood through her. "Hhhhh!" "Hhhhh!" It's so good. Her fingers go deeper and deeper. The first hand is now soaked with her juices. With the tips of her fingers she starts to rub the area around her clit while she is digging deeper into her pussy with her other hand. She discovers the engorged nub of pleasure between her legs and a new wave of pleasure overtakes her. She starts to move her hands rhythmically. "Ooooh! Ooooooh! Oooooooh!" Jeannie reaches her first orgasm.

Chapter 3

She comes down from her orgasmic high quickly. What has just happened? The heat that has overtaken her is followed by a hollowed cool, an emptiness of sorts. She panics and tries another door, and another, and another. All the doors are locked in the hallway and there is nowhere to hide. She is stuck to the walls advancing slowly towards the stairs always terrified of her own nudity. She does not comprehend the dampness between her legs. It does not diminish.

"Help! Help!" She screams every so often. Yet her mind keeps on wondering, "what if somebody did see her now?" She would not know what to do, or how to react. She is tensed. She makes her way down to the first floor, and continues her explorations stuck to the walls. She finds the dining room where she was to have dinner the night before, aside for the booths lining the walls it is completely empty, but she now remembers the events of the night before. She passes her head through the entrance leading to the small glass reception and there is still nobody to be found.

She is now confident that the inn is empty.

It has been hours, and she is now comfortable enough to walk without having to stick to the walls. Yet, her arms are still attempting to hide her body. And the heat and dampness is ever present between her legs. She valiantly attempts to ignore it forcing her arms to her sides. She is on edge and hyper sensitive and any accidental touch would bring her over the edge.

The day reaches to an end. She is tired emotionally and physically. The only thing that she has found through her explorations of the building is a half empty bottle of whisky and a roll of toilet paper. She lies down in one of the booths in the dining room. It is the only room in the building that still has furniture. It is the only furniture that was stuck to the walls and floors; the only furniture that could not be lifted into the truck. She is agitated and cannot fall asleep. She reaches for the whisky and takes two large swigs. It relaxes her somewhat and one of her hands reaches for the damp, hot stickiness that she has felt all through the day. She touches herself without any timidity. She lies back down on her back and spreads her legs, one stretching over the table of the booth, the foot of the other leg hooking over the back of the couch. She is opened to the world. She starts to touch herself; the excitation that has built up since her last orgasm needs release. Back and forth, in and out, she digs her heels in and tenses up, her back arches. She lifts her hips in the air; her shoulders carry the weight of her heated body as her hips start a frenzied gyrating motion as if making love to an invisible lover. "Hhhhh!" "Hhhhh!" "Ooooh! Ooooooh! Oooooooh!" She quickly, reaches a thunderous orgasm and collapses on the leather couch of the booth.

With her remaining energy, she uses the roll of toilet paper to make a makeshift skirt and bra after some failed attempts. The roll is completely gone when she is done. She falls asleep in the booth. As she sleeps, the makeshift toilet paper clothing falls apart.

Chapter 4

In the deserted snowy forest, a man walks towards the hotel. He is adequately equipped for the weather with fur coat, snow boots, walking stick, snowshoes, and a backpack.

He has the keys to the hotel and once inside he removes his snow gear. He looks much like a hermit, a no-nonsense man. He is tall, strong, rugged, and thick bearded, a real mountain man. As he walks in the building he notices the theft. He walks around the building, as he opens some of the rooms, his anger builds up. The doors open and slam close with more energy as he makes a mental inventory of theft. He gets to a big metal door. When he opens it with his set of keys he manages a smile. The thieves could not get in and the room is full and untouched. His personal belongings are still there.

He closes the room and keeps on looking through the building.

Once in the dining room, he passes by the sleeping girl before noticing her out of the corner of his eye. He is surprised, but rage quickly overwhelms him.

He grabs her sleepy face with one hand and lifts her off the leather cushion as if she were a doll; he slaps her with the other hand.

"Wake-up! You bitch! Wake-up!"

Jeannie opens her eyes. Terrorized. Her mouth opens but the fear paralyses her vocal cords. No sound comes out of her mouth.

He slaps her some more, her face quickly turning pink, then hot, then red.

She curls up on the bench, the fear causing her to lose control of her bladder; she lets herself go on the bench.

He keeps on slapping her.

"Stealing is not enough! You have to ruin what's left by peeing on it too?"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Everything is gone, I don't even have insurance"

"Stop! Stop hitting me!" she manages to say.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"I did not steal..."

He hits her some more.

"Shut up! Don't lie to me!"

"Stop! Please, STOP!"

She is trapped with no escape and has to suffer his wrath. She is all too aware of her weakness against this man twice her size and so much stronger than her. She is all too aware of her nudity. She cannot look up at him as she is curled in a ball and does not know where to expect the next slap. Thigh, butt, feet, back, head, the hits are random. Each hit leaves a red mark and her skin tingles where the hand made contact. The marked skin then heats up. Jeannie tries to shift further into the booth away from him. When she moves her hips under her, her butt and pussy make contact with the leather pillow of the couch. Shock and confusion ensues, again... The heat and the dampness are there! Why? Yesterday, she thought that she had reached the limits of embarrassment. A quiver runs all over her as the tingling sensation of the slaps accentuates. Why is her body reacting this way?

12