Escape From Buggery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The news programs were also very bizarre. Sharon and Tracey couldn't easily compare their content as they didn't watch many news broadcasts at home, but it did concentrate rather a lot on the comings and goings of the King. He was almost always featured in very flattering shots and almost no film was shown of what was supposed to be happening, only the places where it was happening surrounded by large numbers of other people in the shaven nudity standard on the station. All other news, especially foreign news, took a much smaller role and was generally only accompanied by still photographs of the head and neck of the people involved. Or by a still photograph of where it was supposed to be happening. Very graphic details were given of the atrocities perpetrated by the Gomorrans in the war, and this was the only international news items where there were any moving pictures of anything other than the newscaster. The pictures featured the naked citizens of Buggery enduring graphic mutilation, and pictures of what purported to be Buggery soldiers (although they looked glamorous enough to be actors and actresses with guns) shooting fairly indiscriminately at their targets.

How could the films in the Hard Core Cinemas possibly beat that? wondered the girls. They had a look at the billings to see what there might be, but the cinemas all seemed to specialise in specific perversions. There was one for bestiality, one for male homosexuality, one for female homosexuality, and so on. They all promised films interspersed by live acts. Sharon wondered what would be screened in the cinema specialising in bestiality but she didn't really want to find out.

The only times you saw people from Buggery having sex with each other were in the live acts at the Night Club and in the hotel bar. And there were literally no holes barred. The sex seemed to go on and on, occasionally interspersed by splendid, even artistic, flourishes of spurting semen. And then with little pause and remarkably prompt recovery, the participants were back at it again. Arses, mouths, vaginas penetrated vigorously and expertly. Positions taken which exceeded either girls' imagination and requiring rather more physical flexibility than either were capable of. A more impossibly energetic or athletic lot you could barely imagine!

12