Escape From the Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, master," she mouthed upon completion. "You're nearly as big as Cecil. I thought such an organ would tear me apart, but it was wonderful."

"Cecil? Who is Cecil?" asked Amal as she sat next to her and gently stroked her hair.

"Why, she's my mistress's fiancé," said Mary.

"And you have seen his manhood?" asked Ahmed as he shot a puzzled look at Amal. The girl had been a virgin, he had been sure of it.

"I used to spy on him and Miss Jenny making love."

"Then the blonde woman is not a virgin?" asked Amal.

"Oh no," said Mary, "But don't hold that against her. She's quite nice."

"I'm sure she is," said Amal, "But if you would excuse me she said as she gently pushed Mary out of the way, "There's something that my husband has which I need." She ran her tongue along his manhood and smiled as it grew stiff.

Chapter 13.

Miriam told Artemis that she had been requested to mend Manyu's gowns. It was an unusual request, for Manyu had her own odalisque who usually attended to her. Manyu had been a favorite of the Sultan at one time. Her chamber was spacious, but her furniture was starting to show signs of wear as were her clothes. It was clear the Sultan had not made her presents in a long time.

Artemis thought little of this, though, for she was distracted by thoughts of Niyaz and Miriam. Often she would find herself just smiling and staring into space. She did pay close attention to Manyu's gowns. They were lovely; she had silk robes in jewel like colors. Manyu had explained that this was the costume of the wealthy in her native China. Manyu was a rare prize in the harem with her long black hair, slanted eyes and lustrous skin. She was a little flat-chested, Artemis reflected as she glanced up from her needlework to watch the Chinese woman brush her hair. Maybe the robes she wore hid her figure, for she seemed to have no curves at all.

Manyu noticed Artemis looking at her in the glass. She smiled and said "The rumor is you have a new roommate."

"Yes, Miss, her name is Jenny," said Artemis. "I do not like to question the actions of my elders, but sometimes I feel that the Valide Sultana treats her horribly. She makes Jenny perform the tasks of the youngest of odalisques and thrashes her constantly no matter job she does."

"She's yellow?" asked Manyu.

"Blonde," said Artemis. Manyu's Turkish was sometimes a bit difficult to understand. "Yes, Miss; in the past I had heard that the Valide Sultana hated blondes. I thought it was just a rumor but not now."

"Is she blonde down there?" asked Manyu.

"I have never looked, Miss" said Artemis. She looked down at her needlework and blushed furiously. There was no privacy in their room and she had woman's blonde pelt many times. It looked so much like a golden prize that Artemis had become fascinated with it.

"And who do you like more, Miriam or Niyaz?"

Artemis turned scarlet at this and in a small voice said "I do not know what you mean, Miss."

The Asian girl smiled, "You can't keep secrets here. You've done good. They're both beautiful and they enjoy you a lot."

"You have seen us?" Artemis looked as though she was going to cry.

"Come," Manyu said. She slid a panel in the wall and grabbed a candle and beckoned for Artemis.

Artemis found herself in a long corridor. It was dark except for the light of Manyu's candle. "These passages go all over," explained Manyu in a whisper. "There are doors holes into room. These are for the Sultan's spies so be careful."

"How did you find these, Miss?" asked Miriam.

"I heard something in the wall and I searched," she explained. "I was the Sultan's favorites. I spied on my rivals. I was very jealous and I'm alone. The Sultan's has many tastes in women. Maybe you're like him," she said with a smirk.

Artemis felt herself blush again, "Where are we going?" she asked.

"Here," said Manyu and they came upon a small room with a divan. Manyu sat down and removed a piece of cork and Motioned to Artemis to do the same. She saw into a large private chamber filled with all manner of rugs and a crystal chandelier which hung from a high domed roof.

"Miriam will suck the Sultan tonight. There," said Manyu and cocked her head a bit to the right. Artemis followed suit and saw Miriam kneeling. She was completely nude. Her muscular bottom rested on her heels. Artemis felt a momentary pang of jealousy that her lover was with another, but that turned to envy of Miriam when she saw the Sultan's manhood engulfed in her mouth. Artemis had long dreamt of seeing the Sultan's cock. It still filled her with wonder. She thought it was a magnificent ivory organ. As it slowly vanished and reappeared between Miriam's crimson lips Artemis felt that she could almost taste the heavy masculine organ. Artemis's arms were coiled around the Sultan's ass and the Sultan rested his arms upon her shoulder. The look on his face was one of sheer rapture, rapture brought about by Miriam. His eyes were closed and a half smile played upon his lips.

"It is magnificent," said Artemis greedily eyeing the Sultan's rigid member.

"She's the best cocksucker. I like watching her work," said Manyu as she slipped her hand into her robes and parted her thighs. She had clearly planned for this event for she wore no foundation garments. Artemis saw her delicate womanhood as Manyu reached in and began to stroke the outer folds of her slit with her thumb.

"Oh," she sighed making an effort to keep quiet as her fingers began to dance upon herself.

The scene had become more enticing. Miriam had cupped the Sultan's heavy balls in her hand. She was gently squeezing them as her mouth continued to work upon the Sultan's shaft. Artemis could see that Miriam's cheeks were sucked in and her head was moving from side to side. Meanwhile Manyu straddled the divan and opened her robe. Artemis could see that Manyu did have small breasts and a body almost like a boy. "Please," Manyu begged, "Use your tongue on me."

Artemis was reluctant to leave such a performance as Miriam was giving; but she sensed the longing in Manyu's voice. She lay down on her end of the divan and began gently licking the outer lips of Manyu's womanhood. Manuy breathed a gentle sigh. Artemis's tongue began to worm its way inside Manyu's moist flower. Manyu began to squirm in passionate throes as Artemis's pace increased. Her breathing became short and ragged. Artemis heard the Sultan bellow at the same time heard a sharp intake of breath from Manyu, both announcing that the storm of love had passed.

Artemis sat up and saw the Sultan's penis slowly deflate. The last drops of his ejaculate dribbled on the rug. Miriam still knelt before him. Her breasts and chin were covered with the Sultan's thick, milky come. Artemis realized that she was the same, her cheeks and lips were covered with Manyu's lubricant.

"You are wonderful," Manyu whispered into Artemis's ear. "Let's go to my room. I'll eat you there." She stood up her robe still open and took Artemis by the hand leading her back down the hall.

"What will I do?" she asked as they returned to her room. Her eyes roamed up and down Artemis's body like a child examining a new toy. "You have nice big boobs," she said. She kissed Artemis on the mouth while her hands began working under the younger girl's shift. She felt Artemis's nipples grow hard instantly.

As the two women were reaching their sweet precipice a voice came from the hall. It sounded like all the women were coming out and walking towards the main the main chamber. There was a knock at the door.

Manyu sighed," Behind the door," she beckoned her young lover. Artemis took shelter as Manyu opened the door. Standing there was one of the younger girls.

"Yes?" she asked.

"You've got to come, the Valde Sultana is going to punish the blonde girl."

"She doesn't need me," said Manyu.

"Everyone has to come or she's going to send out the eunuchs."

Manyu sighed again, "Okay, I'll come." She went to her bed and hurriedly put on more appropriate clothes. Artemis rushed to make herself look presentable and the two women walked out into the hall as if their visit has been a simple, agreeable conversation.

The main room was crowded, for everyone was there form the youngest of children to the aged favorites of the Sultan's father to the Eunuchs. Artemis noted that Miriam wasn't there. At the center of the room stood the Valide Sultana and Jenny. The Valde Sultana surveyed the room and found to her satisfaction that the entire harem was there. She spoke to Jenny in a commanding voice, "You know why you are here."

"Because you found a speck of dust after I dusted, Madam," replied Jenny who did her best to sound servile.

"A speck? This is much more than a speck," the Valde Sultana held up her white glove. A tiny spot of dirt was visible.

"Yes Madam," Jenny agreed feeling every eye watching her.

"You stupid, worthless servant; you're worthless that because you're blonde and all blonde's are stupid whores."

"I don't think so, Madam," replied Jenny.

"Defy me, will you?" sneered the Valde Sultana. "You shall be thoroughly punished. Eunuchs move that divan." She pointed at a red silk covered divan. Two eunuchs dutifully moved it next to the Sultana.

"Now bend over and grasp the end" ordered the Valde Sultana.

Jenny did as she was told. The Sultana lifted her skirt and said, "If you insist on behaving as a child you shall be treated as one," she pulled down Jenny's pantaloons exposing her white ass cheeks to the entire harem. Jenny tried not to show emotion, but it was clear that she was beginning to flush from embarrassment. The entire harem seemed to gasp as the Sultana began to spank Jenny with her bare hand. Jenny's ass grew rosy from the repeated blows and the sting grew into a dull warm pain. After the Sultana had counted out a hundred blows the Sultana pulled Jenny's drawers up. Now you may go," she said. Jenny felt humiliated but bravely walked back the harem back to her room trying not to see the smug satisfaction of the older women, nor hear the giggles of the younger girls. Artemis looked horrified at the scene. She fled back to her room. Manyu watched her go. She was disappointed for she knew she had lost Artemis for the evening. She had nothing to look forward to but her own hand.

Chapter 14.

Cecil was becoming stronger. He had dizzy spells and his shoulder was sore, but he could walk with the aid of a cane. The mistress of the house took credit for cure; but insisted on continuing treatments. This led her to a wonderful sea of climaxes. Cecil felt guilty for Jenny's sake but could not deny the woman the pleasure she craved. He had been raised to help a lady in distress and he had to admit to himself that he enjoyed the cure.

Cecil had been something of a bounder before Jenny had first fellated him in his parent's garden. She was so eager and so adept at the arts of Venus that Cecil soon found he didn't have the stamina to pursue other women. With her gone, though, he felt constantly aroused and filled with a consuming desire for relief. He felt guilt now, he never had before, but the arousal was far more overwhelming.

As he got better he would walk with Anastasia about the island. He found that it was tiny and deserted except for the women. There were a few scrub trees, but mostly it was barren, rocky land broken by some small fields. The women hand managed to build a home from the stone of the island and in some of the soil planted a vegetable patch, and a vineyard. That and what they could pull from the sea provided their food. They had no boat, and had to fish or gather on the beach.

As they walked along the beach Cecil asked, "I say, where is the nearest island of any size?"

"You're not thinking of running away, are you?" asked Anastasia as she pouted. She had wonderfully full lips.

"Oh no, I should say not," said Cecil quickly.

"Good, because Mother has seemed so much happier since you came," she said and gave Cecil a knowing look.

"Oh it should rather seem that way," he stammered, "Do you get many visitors?"

"A priest sometimes comes and some peddlers on occasion. We never have had a handsome man like yourself."

"Oh, but that's too much. What happened to your father?"

"He died at sea," said Anastasia and she looked out at the water.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," said Cecil.

"I barely remember him; I was only five. It has been hard, though, one year Mom had to sell our dinghy so we could eat. If you really want to know the nearest big island is about five miles that way," she pointed to the northwest; Cecil made a careful note. "But it might as well be 500. We almost never go there; once, twice a year maybe. I've been filled with a great emptiness for so long and I didn't even know for what until I saw you with mom."

"I say, you've spied on us?" asked Cecil maintaining a stiff upper lip.

"It was hard not to with all the noise she makes. I'm not sorry though, it's given me a thousand ideas," the two passed in silence in silence for a while before Anastasia asked, "What was she like?"

"Your mother?"

"No, I've seen that, I meant your fiancée."

"Jenny," said Cecil, "Oh, well she was lithe, vivacious, charming."

"I'll never be like that," said Anastasia as she glumly at her chest. "I'm afraid I'm stuck with Mom's pendulous breasts."

"Men like those too, by Jove" said Cecil. "But Jenny was more than that. She was filled with desire and not afraid to act upon it."

"What do you mean?" asked Anastasia.

"Well, one time we were at the Opera with her family. Jenny, I see now, had manipulated it so that the other relatives would visit other boxes during the second act. To my surprise I found we were alone without a chaperone. I didn't have much time to wonder, though, she then unbuttoned my trousers, and while the second act played she knelt down and took me in her mouth. She sucked on my manhood using her tongue in its most exquisite fashion until I shot my load deep into her. She was amazing at that, though, she always managed to swallow every drop of my seed no matter how much I ejaculated."

"While the opera was playing?"

"Oh rather, that made it a particular thrill for her. You know anyone could have looked across the boxes and seen her head bobbing up and down. That made her excited."

"But she didn't get relief herself."

"She did, I should think, she used her fingers on herself. Jenny made a lot of noise most times, but that night I felt her throaty moans against my cock."

Cecil smiled at the distant memory. Anastasia noticed the unmistakable print of his manhood straining against his pants.

"Your story has made me feel all funny," said Anastasia. "It feels like a fire inside me."

"Oh yes, it must have. I must say I'm rather sorry," said Cecil.

"Can't you help me? I feel as though I would be consumed."

"But your mother," objected Cecil as Anastasia deftly pulled her shirt over her head.

"Don't you think I'm pretty? She asked. She didn't need, for she could see how much harder Cecil's manhood had become.

"But you're so young."

"Not to young to have these," she said as she cupped her breasts. She stared into Cecil's blue eyes and whispered "Please. I may never get another chance." She stepped towards him and put her arms around his neck. They kissed passionately and hurriedly then gently tumbled to the ground. Anastasia felt the cool grass against her arms and shoulders and she saw Cecil quickly unbutton his pants revealing the first male organ she had seen.

"It's so big," she gasped.

Cecil was momentarily worried about hurting the girl, but she seemed eager. She was surveying his mighty tool with excitement. Cecil began to suck upon her breasts. They felt young and firm, like Jenny's but so much larger. The young girl gasped and sighed as he worked over her. As she grew more excited he reached down and gently eased down the girl's pantaloons giving him access to her womanhood. He gently ran his fingers across the bud of her sex causing her to moan.

"Oh, I can't stand it. Take me now," she said. Cecil quickly removed her pantaloons and pulled down his pants. He gently probed her virgin depths with his cock. She gritted her teeth as he drove deep into her in a series of thrusts. Her extraordinary tightness inflamed Cecil All this was shameful, such a young girl whose mother was nearby and he was engaged. These thoughts only seemed to make his lust more overwhelming. He continued to ram deep into her. Anastasia looked hurt and disappointed for a few minutes but Cecil's staying power was amazing and in time she began to feel comfortable, good even as strange sensations flooded her body. Here this handsome man was on top of her, probing her most intimate parts. She began to moan, a bit like her mother. Cecil bent down to nibble on her tits, it became a wonderful sensation until he shot forth deep within her. She felt the warm stickiness within her tight folds and found herself shivering in response. She felt elated and relaxed as though she had climbed a high mountain and was looking down upon the world.

"That was nice," she cooed.

"You are incredible," said Cecil.

"Better than her?"

"Jenny? No, but with practice..."

"You'll teach me more won't you?"

"Every chance I get," said Cecil. Again he felt a momentary pang of guilt, but that vanished as he gazed down at her large firm breasts.

Chapter 15.

Ahmed's home was one of the finest in Constantinople. He had it decorated in the style of the French; they were the most chic people in Europe. Ever since Napoleon's conquest of Egypt the Turks had been trying to imitate western ways. Ahmed knew their attempts were not always accurate, before getting married he had entertained many women from Europe. A few had been disappointed that his house wasn't decorated like an Arabian Nights fantasy. Some had shown scorn at the poor European emulation. After a few such disappointed women he had changed his bedroom to resemble a Bedouin's tent. He could then tell women that he had to have his house this way to keep up appearances, but his bedroom was what he truly preferred if they wanted to see. They often did, and were delighted that he was a sheik at heart. Naturally he changed his bedroom back to French style when he got married. His wife was delighted at how modern everything was. He kept only one Turkish luxury, a large domed bath.

Amal had come to use it today, somehow she felt she needed it. This morning Mary had awoken her husband with a blow job. This is how Amal had woken her husband up since the earliest days of their marriage; he had said that it made every day most wonderful. Mary had undoubtedly learned this from Amal, in fact she had learned how to suck cock from Amal. Until now Amal had found her efforts charming, but now she felt different. Maybe she was threatened. Maybe she was jealous. Still she had to admit to herself that watching Mary go down on her husband had been most exciting. Mary was even unsure how to finish him off, and had let him explode right into her chest. Seeing that quivering penis lacquer Mary's heaving breasts in milky white semen had truly excited Amal. As she was replaying that scene in her mind she considered the pleasure of being a woman and began to massage her clitoris.

"Amal, what are you doing?" she heard. It was Mary's voice. Amal hadn't heard her come in.

Amal turned red, "I was just..."

"Oh, you shouldn't have to do that. I used to watch my old mistress suck on her man's cock and I'd masturbate because I couldn't be fulfilled; but you have a husband."

"Once he's already come though..."

"Oh, I know, I was thinking I should wake you up the same as him. I know I'm his concubine, but I sometimes feel like I'd rather be your concubine."

"We don't have that here."

"I know that, but maybe we could pretend it was that way."

1...45678...13