Escape though the Desert

Story Info
Archeologist has no other choice then follow former soldier.
2.4k words
4.47
25k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was not even noon yet the Roman mosaic floor already felt like an oven. It was almost time to take a long siesta as it would be too hot to continue working at this archaeological dig. Still two weeks to go at this project recovering the old Roman villa surprisingly deep inland. And then she had to return to her boring teaching job in Germany teaching history to bored teens. It was such a joy to spend her holiday helping the two elderly Italians, the professor and his wife, with their private project. It might even get her academic credentials.

Theresa stood up from the part of the floor she had been cleaning and looked towards the noise of the approaching jeep. The professor and his wife were coming back early from their shopping trip to the nearest town it seemed.

But when the car stopped she realised it was the local student Mo on his own. "Theresa," he said "pack you things quickly. I have to put you on the minibus in town. The civil unrest in the East evolved into a full rebellion. Rebels are marching towards the capital now the only major city to keep them at bay fell this morning. All foreigners are evacuated."

"Minibus?"

"Where are the professor and his wife?"

He moved her to her tent. "Theresa please go pack your backpack. The Moretti's are already on a minibus to the capital. The professor said he would try to get a plane-seat for the three of you. When you have phonesignal again do call him. Now hurry so I can put you on a minibus as well. I will come back to pack the rest of our stuff".

That had been hours ago now and Theresa found herself at a small roadside restaurant halfway to the capital when the sun was going down. All the other passengers and the driver of the minibus were watching a small tv on the wall in the corner showing looting people and proud rebel soldiers and burning buildings. She had no idea what the reporter was saying but it looked grim. She could not get a hold to anyone with her mobile phone.

"Do you speak English, Sir?" she asked the bartender.

"A little. What you want to know?"

"The bus... It had to be going back on the road again I think. We are here now for an hour and a half and all they do is watch the news. I have to get to the airport".

"You best come with us then" she heard a deep male voice say behind her back. Turning around she was faced with a muscular wide shouldered 6" tall guy with greying short hair of about 50 who spoke with an Eastern European accent.

"That bus is not leaving anymore tonight. The capital is fallen. People are too frightened to go there. You would not be able to get a plane there. We are going to try south through the desert. You best come with us." Talking he pointed her to some other military looking guys sitting at a nearby table eating dinner. "Well my offer stands. Think about it" and he walked over to the table again carrying some drinks.

She turned back to the bartender. "What he says is right," said the man. "The airport is closed. It will be dangerous on the road for a pretty blonde foreign girl like you. Best go with them. They are securitymen from the oilfield nearby."

"I have no camping stuff with me. Do you have anything?" she asked him.

He looked at the wall where an old blanket hung for decoration. "I can sell you that and a big plastic bag to put it in that you can use to cover the sand. But that is all I have here what could help you."

With her backpack and the blanket rolled in the bag she walked over to the security guys still eating their dinner.

"If the offer is still open I would like to go south with your group," she said to the older guy who had spoken to her at the bar.

"Excellent" he said and pointed her to a chair and gestured to the bartender for food for her. "This young curly boy is Dimitri. He speaks English. The bold one is Pavel and he does not. So doesn't .." and he pointed to some Asian looking guy with a difficult name she did not get. "And I am Vasili. Eat your fill and drink as much as possible. We are leaving in 30 minutes to makes as many miles as possible when it is dark. The further away we get from civilisation the safer it gets".

They had all walked to an old army truck painted with some company logo that was probably in Arabic the name of the oil field. With her luggage and herself and some of the guys in the back they had been driven for hours. Her body was sore off all the bumping around on the wooden benches in the back and she felt so tired she could cry.

She was now sitting with a sleeping Pavel in the cabin while Vasili who was definitely the leader was driving. The news was on in Arabic and Vasili said the rebels had seized the capital and the presidential palace. The president was on the run. When he turned off the radio his hand touched her leg in passing. He started to quiz her. What she did for a living? Where she was from? How she ended up in this country? Who were the Moretti's? It felt like a third degree all those questions and the piercing blue eyes looking in hers.

The desert was passing the car window it seemed. It had been at least an hour since they passed through a hamlet. They had entered the big wide sandseas.

Suddenly Vasili halted the car, banged on the divider to the back and got out. He barked some orders in their native language what she thought sounded like Russian and his men went checking out the area. He stuck his head back into the cabin and said "Puppet we are going to find us a place to hide the car and ourselves. With our headlights and the car sound people can hear and see us coming for miles and we do not see a thing. We go and hide till daybreak".

Within it seems like 15 minutes they had the truck parked behind a rock-crop, made some hot tea on a burner and prepared themselves for bed.

Theresa had put her plastic bag out on the sand and covered it with her long thin coat that was regarded modest clothing for a girl in a conservative desert country. She had put on two sweaters and wrapped herself with the old blanket from the restaurant that smelled of years of cooking.

It was so cold. She could feel her teeth start to clatter and her knees started a whole new life of their own. She had not fully realised that deep in desert the temperature will drop to near freezing. Shivering she completely failed to sleep and kept tossing and turning. Her bones seemed to be ice.

"Get your stuff and come over to my sleeping bag," she suddenly heard Vasili whisper to her. "You will get sick in this cold with that cover."

As soon as she stood and was hesitating what to do he scooped down and lifted the plastic, the thin cloth and the blanket from the sand and walked over to where he had been sleeping. He put her stuff back on the floor there and unzipped his sleeping bag into a big feather-blanket and then laid down between blanket and sleepingbag.

"Get in," he ordered and she laid down next to him. He grabbed her and pulled her towards him cradling her with a huge arm. "Now sleep puppet." The last thing she registered was that she arm had moved under her sweater and now a hand was resting on her left bare breast and he had gone back to sleep in an instant.

In the very early morning when the sun just peeped over the horizon they offered her a new cup of hot tea and some left over food from the restaurant. With vision restored they headed out again.

Dimitri turned out to be a funny lad who entertained her with stories in his broken English when suddenly the road came to a bent and behind that was a road check. They were ordered out of the truck by some low ranked officer and his greasy soldiers. They checked their papers and then started to check out Theresa.

"You go," said the officer to Vasili and his men. "But thus juicy cunt stays here for us" followed by some Arabic and grinning from his men. "She can entertain us all while we are here and when we are done and she can still walk maybe she can go."

"Cannot do that my friend," said Vasili "This woman is mine and carrying my child but I can compensate you guys with some money." She gasped at him and then tried to hide again behind his back.

"No we want her" the officer started to state again when suddenly he gurgled and stared at a big knife that suddenly appeared in his chest while Vasili broke the neck of the guard next to him and Pavel, Dimitri and the others took care of the rest. With a few minutes all were dead without even a shot.

"Get their rifles and ammo and their rations" ordered Vasili and the men cleaned out the road block. "Best to get our own kit in the open as well. Seems we need it." Suddenly packages in the back of the truck were opened and big rifles with scopes that looked very military were unpacked. The dead bodies and all evidence were moved to a ditch in the sand together with 2 motorcycles while the other 2 motorcycles were fuelled up from the ones to be discarded. "You two do recon and ride point" said Vasili to Pavel and the Asian and they started back on the road again with the two motorscycles in front and the truck behind. Dimitri was in the back with one of the big rifles watching their rear.

"Don't worry puppet. We have it covered", said Vasili while padding her leg in the frontcabin. "No one will take you away." She looked at his fierce blue stare and the determined face covered with stubble and sand and was convinced of that. But who were these guys?

Later on when they had changed positions and she was with Dimitri in the cabin he grinned when she started to probe and said "All former Spetnaz. All special forces in the army before we started to guard oilfields." Well that explained the swift disposal of the rogue troops they had encountered. But it made them dangerous men too.

As soon as it got dark they heated up some grub and went to bed again. Now it was even more important to see what lay waiting ahead of them on the desert track.

Vasili made their bed just like the night before and she cuddled up against his chest again to find it was bare. He reached down and pulled her sweater over her head in an instant. "Body to body keeps you warmer," his voice whispered in her ear. "But yesterday you fell asleep on me in an instant".

"Huh," she challenged him to regain her calm. "You mean you snored away in a mere minute". He chuckled and hugged her more close. She felt his hand move over her belly again like last night and come to cup her breast. But instead of falling asleep he started to rub her nipple under his hand. Replacing his hand with his lips while his hand moved to her genitals,

Panic rose to her throat. What was happening to her now. Was he going to have sex with her? She was in the middle of a desert surrounded by what seemed former soldiers and their commander was having a go with her. There was no one who would help her and when she refused this dominating person what would happen to her? She felt suddenly all alone and powerless.

The hand dragged up her long skirt to her middle and moved into her panties. A shiver went through her spine when he touched her clit. Sitting up and removing the skirt and her panties in a quick move before laying back down again under the warm cover and trailing the lines of her now totally naked body again.

His lips went to her throat and back to her breasts again and the hand moved back to her slit. Dipping and flicking. Dipping and flicking. A finger entered her, followed easily by a second one as she seemed to be dripping from wetness and her hips started to have a life of their own moving in sync with his stimulation. Her jaw dropped open and let her head fall back exposing her throat. Dipping and flicking and now rubbing her from the inside. He held her in his arms with one hand holding her pressed against his chest squeezing her breast and the other moving in and out of her channel his thumb massaging her clitoris. She felt his hard erection against her buttocks.

He moved her onto her back and she started to moan softly and buck against his hand. Arching her back. "Yes puppet buck. Buck for me," he breathed in her ear. She could not help herself. Laying pressed against a stranger with her tits, her legs somehow wide open, a carpet of stars above her and her hand clutching his dick she held her breath while some overwhelming feeling made her leg and belly muscles spasm. A cry from her mouth.

Afterwards her breathing was slowly getting normal again. He was holding her tight in his arms again like the night before. She turned towards his face near her in the dark. "Why did you fuck me like that and not have your go with me for your own pleasure?" she asked realising it was a strange question to ask when 10 minutes ago she had been afraid to get raped.

His lips were on her ear. "Because I had no protection with me puppet."

"I do not have a disease. Did you think that?" she asked somehow feeling snubbed.

"No and nor do I. But if I fuck you proper puppet I will fuck you baby."

She could feel his breathing become deep again and said softly to the sleeping man "I always dreamed of a baby."

"Good to know" said Vasili and started snoring.

(End of part 1)