Escape though the Desert Pt. 02

Story Info
The archeologist and the soldiers need to cross the desert.
3.1k words
4.59
15.8k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 1 we met Theresa. Theresa is a schoolteacher with long blonde hair and blue eyes from Germany. Theresa is spending her summer working on an archaeological dig when a revolution breaks out in that country and the airport is closed. She takes up an offer by the leader of a team of securitymen to try to get out of the country by the road south into the desert. The leader of the group who is twice her age protects her against marauding soldiers and keeps her warm in the cold nights when temperatures drop in the desert to near freezing. But all that seems to come with a prize. His hand dwelled all over her body and she was climaxing in his arms

As all of the characters in this story are non-native English speakers (like me) you might be warned for unusual English :)

*****

To Theresa it felled like she had just dozed off when she and Vasili were rudely awakened by Pavel. "Cars. Many cars coming. Hide behind the next sand-dune." said Vasili and she saw in shock the men grab their guns and get into position hiding behind the rock that sheltered their campside from view when someone would look their way on the road.

The sound of many engines came nearer. She felt her heart race in her throat lying face down in hiding behind the next ridge of sand. Searchlights swept through the night. The night was full of noises. Cars, trucks, motorbikes it seemed. Then the vehicles had passed. After awhile she heard Vasili saying her name nearby and she saw him standing near holding a large rifle. She got back to her feet.

"Many cars poppet. A whole caravan. Must be the elite of the country or even the rulers trying to get out the way we do. Come back to bed."

She let him put her in the bed as if she was a toddler. "What are we going to do now?" she asked.

"We cannot let them hear our engines. But we will watch the road. They might clear out roadblocks laying ahead of us. We will hear or see the fighting maybe when that happens near enough. But we have to wait in case they have people chasing them who want a piece of them."

He pulled the sleeping bag over her shoulders and stood up again to join his man on watch. She fell asleep in their still warm snug bed.

When the first sunlight warmed the desert they were on the road again. Dimitri had given her hot tea and some bar for breakfast teasing "Nice Tits." he had said with a wink and a grin. What had turned her bright red and had him laughing. Somehow the teasing of the young man seemed just harmless and friendly.

It seemed like they were driving in an oven. The sun flashing in the mica in the sand making it hard to see without sunglasses. Her eyes seemed to burn in their sockets. The two motorcycles riding point and the old army truck behind them. They tried to make it to the border in one go Vasili had said. His men rotated who was driving what but after awhile all got so tired that her offer to drive the truck was accepted so one of them could sit with her in the cabin and have a quick nap. They met no-one all day long.

At the end of the afternoon they slowly rode into the oasis-town that was also the border. It was good to see some trees again. Theresa had the feeling she had been sitting in an oven all day and her back was stiff from the less then comfortable trip in the old truck. The men seemed covered in dust and their eyes looked red-rimmed and tired.

Vasili ordered the group towards a crumbling roadside hotel where he ordered some rooms for them and space to park their stuff. He also asked the staff where he could find himself a guide who would bring them over the old salt caravan route and even further to the coast.

Theresa had noticed that the town and the road in this area of the desert were enclosed by long walls of rockformations that seemed impassible. Was that not called a mesa in the States? It would be hard here to travel unnoticed and no room for detours. But on the other hand was this not already the border? Was that not safety?

Vasili was given directions to the house of someone who seemed to be the person to talk to if you needed help crossing the desert. They entered a compound where they were hushed into a semi dark room where an old man was sitting on cushions on the ground smoking a water pipe. They were offered some cushions to sit on and the traditional cup of tea as a centuries old tradition of hospitality in the desert.

Vasili explained to the gentleman they needed a guide and some local protection as he knew that he had to cross a part of a neighbour country that had a lot of religious unrest the last few years and where some were less friendly to foreigners.

The old man heard him talk and then said in broken English: "I do not like men like you. You fighting men. You come to country and make war. I do not want help people like you." She noticed Vasili's jaws clench and his eyes go squint and ice cold.

The old man motioned to where she sat in the second row. "Who is this woman? Is she yours?"

"Yes" said Vasili "And she comes with us."

"No. I am not his. I worked on an archaeological dig and could not get out of the country on time," she said with a quick glance towards Vasili who seemed to want to throttle her. "I am a schoolteacher and I was digging up a Roman villa."

"Archaeologist ehh," said the old man. "Over the border are rockpaintings over 2000 years old."

"Yes I know. Are they not in the running to get listed as UNESCO Worldheritage Site?"

The old man shook his head sadly. "Miss teacher, they were painted before Jesus and Mohammed when this here was still green savanna. But the fanatics have been scrubbing them away." He made a move as if he was cleaning a window. After a brief silence he said: "You cannot travel with those military mercenaries. The religious rebels will kill foreigners when they see your group and they will use you for their lust."

"But I...we cannot stay here" she said. "Your country is fallen into chaos too. Our only hope is try to reach black Africa south of the desert."

He nodded and turned to Vasili "You pay my men 10,000 dollar and disguise yourself as locals and they will mingle with you guys and bring you to safety."

"1000 now and the motorcycles." said Vasili. "And 4000 when we are safe and I can go to a bank."

"We have banks here too" the old man said. "5000 now, truck and those motorbikes and 1000 cash when safe in other country. You will go by camels now. Buy car when crossed desert" After some more negotiations they were told where to go and find suitable clothing. Half their group went looking for cloths and Dimitri and Pavel went to the local 'supermarket' for supplies. She found herself a nice long local dress and the traditional headscarf and veil to hide her Western heritage and blend in.

Back in the hotel she screamed of joy finding a hot shower there. While the guys were moving stuff about she tossed her stinking cloths away and dived under the hot water.

"You forgot your shampoo, soap and towel Poppet," his deep voice said from behind her back and then hands started to wash her long hair towering it on her head to soak and then soapy hands moved over her back and her shoulders down to her behind. She more or less stood frozen at first but then decided to just enjoy the luxury of someone washing her. The soapy hands moved towards her front and started to massage her breasts. Lips kissed her neck.

Dimitri shouted from the room: "Boss all your stuff is on the chair" and she heard a door close.

Hands moved down to soap her legs and lips kissed her on her inner thigh. He bent her over and started to rub a soapy hand over her velvet channel and a finger traced her asshole. Suddenly he stood up and turned her around so she was captured between his muscled body and the tiled wall. The water now splashed over him and briskly he washed himself clean of the sand and the sweat. His eyes moved all over her as this was the first time he could see her naked in daylight. He lifted her up against the wall folding her legs around him and said "Poppet still wants that baby?"

She gasped and then said on impulse "Yes." He felt so good. That strong body and the piercing blue eyes that had kept her safe and warm. She felt his shaft brush against her entrance ready for action. She tried to prepare herself for that imminent invasion.

Instead he walked her out of the bathroom into the bedroom and bent down to lay her down on the bedsheets. She got rid of the cushion so she was flat on her back with her shoulders and head on the mattress and looked up at him. He walked to the chair and picked up something and then walked over to sit himself on his knees at her feet.

He started to massage her feet, her ankles and her lower legs. One by one and laying them back on the bed spread out. Then moved himself higher in between her legs and did the same with her thighs. She noticed that his member was still massive with want.

Nervousness planted a lump in her throat and a stone in her stomach. "Vasili, I only did this once with my fiancée about 10 years ago," she suddenly confessed to that handsome stranger who was stroking her. "I do not know how this works."

He bent down over her and placed his lower arms beside her face. "What happened poppet? Do not be afraid."

Suddenly tears dropped from her eyes. "He asked me to marry him when he would come back from his trip and we made love for the first time. And then he drowned during a dive. I never found another one like him after."

The blue eyes stared into hers and he started to kiss away her tears. "My wife. 20 years. Died 2 years ago when I was on a mission. Diabetic coma. Only been with her too."

"You want me to fuck you, little one?"

She nodded and then blushed wildly.

"You are so young and innocent," he said before claiming her mouth.

His hands roamed her body and stoked her nipples that were already hard as pebbles. Trailing her belly towards her hips and her mount. Kissing her in their trail. His fingers starting their now familiar dance along her velvet channel and clit making her pool.

She could not keep herself still. Her shoulders bending forward and then she was falling back on the bed, her head trashing around, her hips lifting towards his hands while her breathing went laboured and sometimes halted to be released again with a soft moan "Uhkh"... "Ahh".

Warmed was engulfing her face. His finger dived in her entrance and he started to make thrusting moves with it all the while massaging her clit with his thumb and her labia with another finger. She bucket with her hips against his fingers and cried out falling limb.

"The best is yet to come poppet," he purred, kissing her with a hunger and then placing his thumb in her mouth. She sucked it and realised she was tasting herself.

He retreated for a moment and she noticed something being torn open near her feet. He bent down over her again and his legs moved hers even more apart. Her hands grabbed his grey hair as his head was bowed over her belly trailing it with kissed again. Her fingers combing through it. Wanting to caress him. Hugging him to her body.

He lifted her up and placed her so her head and shoulders were dangling over the side of the bed. Her blood running to her head and making her dizzy and then she felt his hard cock knocking at her gates. His hands gripped her hips.

"Vasili!"

"Da Kukla da. My beautiful poppet" and he pried open her gates sinking slowly in her depths.

At first it felt to her as if somehow she was way too small and his cock was like a stormram pushing her walls aside it in the process of taking her. And when he finally had conquered her to his hilt she could feel his pressure on her tail-bone filling her up to the max.

"I am going to fuck you hard but first your body needs a bit to adjust," he assured her. Or tried to. Then starting to move inside her. With each move she got wetter and wetter there so after some time to warm up he was slapping his cock inside her with slurping sounds of wetness. She felt an unknown sensation building up. Like with his hand but as if he somehow was tickling her at the deepest point.

Her hips started to move on their own again and a terrible need to meet him, to have him even deeper inside her built in her belly. She wrapped her legs around him and lifted herself towards him. The need getting more and more urgent. The sensation making her grind her teeth and letting her jaw hang open while stretching her dangling arms as if she was gripping something.

He upped his speed, lifting her bottom up with his hands over where he was kneeling, and she felt her belly and leg muscles starting to spasm. Suddenly she arched her back and let go with a load cry. Panting limply in his grip she felt him shudder inside her and something hot and tinkly coat her womb. He slowly slit out of her and he moved her limb body back on the bed again placing a kiss on each of her earlobes. His normally fierce stare now soft and making her heart melt.

He sat up to remove the condom and she heard his swear in Russian.

"What?"

"That bloody fucking Arab condom tore."

She smiled and whispered "Maybe you did 'fuck me baby' after all soldierboy." and realised she would not mind if he had. He looked at her bemused and then just grabbed the bed-covers and buried their naked bodies under it and cradled her in his strong arms. She slept.

¬-¬

The next morning a convoy of camels left the town. Local heavily armed Arab salt merchants who frequented the ancient salt caravan routes with their camels like their ancestors before them clad in long blue and white robes shielding their faces. Among them shielded by the long robes and veils her Russian friends and herself.

The old man had looked her over with the eye of an expert and told her in the dress she looked so good he wanted to marry her and then had send a grandson to get her men's clothing as well as when he wanted to bed her others would too and it was best not to show she was a female. He had her undress and put them on right in front of him taking in the view and adjusting the headgear and the robe and wrapping up her bare breasts so tightly until in the end she indeed looked like a not so muscular man. Vasily had been fuming in the background while she had enjoyed his jealousy to avoid thinking about her own public displaying by the village elder. But she had kissed the old man on his cheek and thanked him for taking care of her so well. He had beamed a toothless grin and ordered his tribemembers in Arabic some instructions that later Vasili had translated as that he would have the cock of anyone who would touch her. "Get home safe Habibi."

The caravan progressed slowly but at least could use the dried riverbeds called wadi's and the gorges in the cliffs so it more or less could take a straighter route then a car would have done. And best of all missed most of the villages along the road.

Theresa was drinking in the landscape. It was so beautiful and also so lethal. The rhythm of her ship of the desert, the growling camel, and the intense heath made her spend the days in a kind of daze. At night people would sit around a fire and sing and tell stories and then turn in to sleep until just before dawn. She and Vasili slept next to each other but avoided to point out she was a woman and one you could bed with pleasure.

Slowly but surely the caravan passed the country with the fanatic rebels into the neighbouring one to the south. Here they saw NATO troops patrolling the area as also this country was experiencing violence due to foreign fighters pouring in. The landscape changed and also the people who went from bronze to black.

At a bigger town the caravan leader and Vasili walked into a bank and after the exchange of the money and a lot of polite thanks and well wishes the caravan trodded on towards the saltmines.

"Ok" said Vasili. "We now need a wash and put our normal clothes on and buy ourselves a ride." They got themselves two decent looking Jeeps and headed to a local hotel for a shower and a change before setting off again afterwards. Vasili wanted them to get as soon as possible to the safe country in the south.

They took turns under the shower in a grubby motelroom and when all the guys were in their t-shirts and khakis again and she in her dress from the oasis-town, the cars full with fuel and food and water, riffles and luggage, they set off again.

Vasili told her to place her head on his lap so at least she would be able to doze off a bit while he was driving the second car.

"Where are you taking us?" she said.

"Our embassy in the country to our South so we can get extracted from this fucking continent," he said just as her eyes started to close.

(To be continued in part 3)