Escape to Girne Ch. 03: Time Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,004 Followers

We rose from the table, leaving our meals unfinished. Ted had his hand on my buttocks when we entered the room. Fifteen minutes later, we emerged and went back to our respective chaise lounges. A half hour after that, the family was ready to leave, to go on to their next holiday adventure, and they departed Rosie's in the same whirlwind they had arrived.

I stuck around for the 5:00 p.m. action, which was initiated by a bulky bouncer going to the entrance to control who could come in on Friday at that time. It was, by tradition, hedonist orgy time. In addition to me and Ahmed, a slim couple of French young men, who obviously were partners, stayed around as well as a couple of thirtyish and fortyish women who had voluptuous bodies and roving eyes. Those eyes had roved over me a couple of times in the afternoon, and I'd carefully not shown interest.

Nearly at the stroke of 5:00, a caravan of sky-blue jeeps with UN peacekeeping forces logos on the doors roared into the parking lot. Friday night was a furlough night at the UN bases along the Green Line separating Greek and Turkish Cyprus. No doubt Rosie's Friday evening special had been set on this fact.

Beefy, boisterous, and obviously randy UN soldiers—big boned Scandinavians, all of them—poured into the pool area. They quickly separated off by preference, a few showing interest in other UN soldiers, a few gravitating to the French couple, and several to the voluptuous cougars. Five made a beeline for me. A few started an approach to Ahmed, but he signaled that this wasn't a good idea.

My five soldiers plopped down on chaise lounges on either side of me and horsed around between the lounge beds and the pool. It was mostly men today, although a couple of the cougars must have been regulars, because they were already being fucked on the lounge beds as the first wave of soldiers spread over the pool area. The testosterone level took a jump.

"City of the Night, I see," a hunky blond giant said as he sat down on the edge of my chaise lounge. I looked over at Ahmed. He was still staring me down, but didn't seem to be too disturbed. He was looking mean enough not to have to worry about company though.

One of the French men was holding the hand of his partner while a hunky UN soldier was already doing pushups on the partner's ass. It was going to be a fast and easy night. I already was hard.

"Yes," I answered.

"I know what that book is about," the young soldier said, giving me a wink and smacking his lips. The soldiers he had come with were all getting frisky with each other too, and other soldiers had fanned out across the area, looking for a score. I looked down the line of the dining terrace to see a bulbous bare rump sticking out of a curve in the wall of the building. The rump was moving in and out. A pair of bare legs were hooked on his hips. I looked around for the effeminate waiter, but he wasn't anywhere in sight.

"I know what the book is about too," I said, looking into the ruggedly handsome face with a meaningful gaze. He moved a hand to the top of my thigh. I did nothing to object to that.

"You're a great looking guy," he said. "Great shape for your age. American?"

"No, Canadian."

"Haven't seen you here before on a Friday after five. You know the custom here at that time, don't you?"

"Yes, I used to live in Cyprus and have been here at this time before."

"Gay?"

"Yes."

"A top or a bottom?"

"If you're a top, I'm a bottom."

"So, you're looking for someone to lay you? You're really sexy. I like men who are older, but still firm and good looking. As hung as I feel you?" His beefy hand was on my basket. I raised the leg on the opposite side of my body, bending my knee and placing my foot flat on the lounge cushion, pushing my basket up into his cupped hand.

My memories flashed back to similar times here with Peter, of Peter shopping for a guy to do me and share me with. I was younger then, but it was exhilarating to know I could still attract the randy UN soldiers. I widened the stance of my thighs and almost imperceptibly—but not to the soldier—put my basket in motion, raising and lowering it against his pressing hand.

"You can find out how I hang for yourself if you like," I answered.

"Well, that's very friendly of you," he said. He pulled the front of my Speedo down and hooked it below my balls. I would have thought he was rushing matters if most of the other soldiers in the pool area weren't already fucking someone. That was always the nice thing about the virile young UN peacemakers. They really were up for their Friday evenings at Rosie's.

"Nice," he said, with a whistle. I was hard as hard was going to get. The memories of early visits here with Peter, cruising for UN soldier cock, continued to race through my mind. If tomorrow was going to be it, then why not indulge my memories today? That's obviously why I'd stayed around here for the evening session. I wanted what I once had—with Peter. Why not another fuck by a young stud today? He made a loose sheath of his hand, encircling my cock, and I moved my hips slowly, rubbing my cock inside his hand.

I watched as he stripped off his shorts, and saw that he was built big. I had thought he would be, which was why I did what I could to catch his eye when he'd entered the pool area.

He slung his leg over my thighs and brought our cocks together encased in my hand.

"I like to do some frotting before I fuck," he said, as he stroked the cocks together and rubbed the bulbs against each other. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Do what you want with me," I answered

He gave me a sharp look. "I fuck rough and sometimes in a pack."

"It may be your lucky day, then," I said. My mind was returning to those days. This is just how we bantered and heated up in those days. And a Scandinavian UN soldier was in superb shape. They could be serious pile drivers. And Peter liked to double me with them.

"Maybe?" he said, giving me a quizzical look, wondering, no doubt, if I was just a tease looking for a hand job and giving nothing in return.

"I want them long and thick," I said. "Which of you soldiers here at the pool is the most horse hung?" I could have guessed it was him. I wasn't small, but holding ours together and stroking them as he was revealed that I was small next to him. And I could see a good many of the soldier's cocks out and in action around the pool area. He definitely was in contention for thickest and longest.

"Me, of course," he said, with a laugh. As if it was proof enough, he opened he hand on our cocks to give me a good look at the comparative sizes.

I moaned and arched my back. He liked that. He obviously liked that a lot.

"So, am I going to fuck you? As I said, I do it rough. Take no prisoners rough." The hand he had sheathing our dicks moved down to enclose my balls. He pulled them away from my crotch and squeezed them. I winced at the pain-pleasure of that and writhed under the increasing pressure as he rolled the balls in his grip and squeezed harder.

"Oh shit," I whimpered.

"I see that makes you harder," he said. He laughed. "So we going to do this or not?"

"Yes, you're going to fuck me."

He looked around the pool area. I don't know if he was looking for someplace to go or was contemplating whether there was anyone who might object to him fucking me right here. The only one I saw who wasn't already paired off and in some stage of fucking was Ahmed, who was still lying on his lounge bed and staring at me.

Two of the blond giant's cohorts were under a bush behind the line of lounge beds. All I could see was that one guy was on his back, his legs spread wide, his knees bent and his toes scrunching in and out, evidently to the rhythm of the fuck, by the guy with the legs pointed down and lodged between the other guy's bent legs. Both French guys were being fucked side by side. I couldn't even see some of the cougars for the multiple bodies working them.

"Here? Now?" my UN soldier answered in a low, hoarse voice.

"I've rented one of the rooms," I answered.

The first thing he did when I'd shut the door behind us in the little room I'd rented was to pop me one on the chin. I went down in a heap on the floor in front of him in surprise. He reached down and grabbed my hair and pulled me up to my knees. At the same time he'd pulled his swim trunks down onto his thighs and was fisting his hard cock.

"Let's establish who's in charge here from the start," he growled, as he pushed the bulb of his cock at my lips. I opened wide for him and took him deep. He shuddered, and I gave him good head. His groans told me that he knew it was a good blow job.

He fucked me from behind, doggy style, with both of us standing on our feet and bent over the side of the bed that took up most of the small room. His hand grabbed my hips and my fists were buried in the surface of the mattress on the bed. He just pounded away at me in a basic deep, rough fuck for his first ejaculation.

My experience with the UN soldiers was that they could fire off repeatedly all day, and this one didn't disappoint. He spiked me four times in all into the night in healthy, straightforward, no hint of romance poundings, punctuated by slapping and choking me almost blue in the face as he approached ejaculation.

If we'd gone longer—and I could have taken and savored him all night—it might have become more interesting. The last time was with me sitting on his cock on his lap, facing him, with one of my legs running up his hard torso and the other one bent around his slim waist. I was arched all the way back to the floor, my hands grasping his feet, and he pulled me on and off his cock in hard, deep pulls with hands gripping my waist. He fucked me interminably in this position, and I savored every moment of it, my mind racing over all of the other uses Peter and I had put other hung blond UN soldiers to here at Rosie's.

When we came out of the room, it was approaching the Cypriots' supper hour. I could hardly make out the black body of the Egyptian over in the shadows, waiting patiently—or impatiently for all I knew—for me to emerge from the room off the dining terrace.

The only bodies left on the chaise lounges seemed comatose and moaning softy—and now alone. Apparently we were close to the UN soldiers' bewitching hour.

The soldier's buddies were waiting outside the entrance to the pool area, beside two blue-painted jeeps. They were very vocal with their impatience when the blond giant met up with them while Ahmed was expressing his impatience in the dirty looks he was giving me.

"I hope to shit he was worth it," I heard one of the soldiers say in a boozy voice. There was little question what he had been doing while they waited.

"Fuckin' right he was worth it. Took it like a champ," the blond giant shot back. This gave me a glow that I'd remember for the rest of the night.

"Did you fuckin' kill him? We all know what an animal you are. I know I left that pansy waiter babbling and with somethin' to remember."

"Naw, he wanted it hard. Gotta come back here for more of that."

"You gonna share next time?"

"He did ask me if I had any buddies who might like to help. I bet he does take it double. He said he would."

"Well, shit, we could all pile back in there now."

I didn't hear any more other than a reference to curfew because the roar of the jeep engines swallowed up their exchange.

I walked over to Ahmed as the soldiers noisily boarded their jeeps and roared off. "We can go now," I said. "I'd say I was sorry you had to wait, but I didn't invite you to this day."

"No, we fuckin' aren't leaving yet," Ahmed growled, grabbing one of my wrists in a strong grip. "If I had to wait here for you to give it to two men for hours, I'm gonna get mine too."

He lay stretched out on the lounge bed, while I rode his cock. And that was very nice too. It had been a hedonist day. But today it was all good, straight sex. I assumed that the next day would tax me to, if not beyond my limits.

He followed me in the Mercedes sedan back to Kyrenia in the dark, riding my taillights closely. I put the Morris Minor in the garage, entered my garden, climbed the stairs to my flat, and turned on the lights. Ahmed had come over to me when I'd gotten out of the convertible and growled, "Fikrit will want you."

"Let me clean up first," I answered.

I don't know if Fuad would send Ahmed to the flat to fetch me, but, if he did, he wouldn't find me there. Right after I'd turned the lights on in the flat, I came back down the stairs, went through the house in the dark, slipped out of the front door, and followed the deep shadows of the upper street around the harbor and to the Dome Hotel, where, in my room, I showered and, naked, fell on the bed and slept the sleep of the dead, only momentarily reliving the virile fuck the UN soldier had given me. He'd told his mates I'd been worth the fuck. I still had it—whatever it was that captured men's fancies and made their cocks salute.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,004 Followers
12