Escape to Las Vegas

Story Info
Wife and mother learns that the grass isn't always greener.
11.1k words
3.98
122.6k
71
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, my thanks to Todd172 for giving me the original idea and his advice as I went along, and Crkcppr for beta reading. What can I say about blackrandl1958? Besides blessing us all with her wonderful stories, she became my dear friend, even after my first comment was ripping one of her characters, inspiring me to write (I'm sure some of you wish she didn't, but tough cookies!), and, of course, her editing!

*****

My name is Janet Dylan, and for the last ten years I had been married to Josh. We had four children, and I was getting restless.

I had always been a wild child, but I was sure that I had grown out of it and settled down when we got married; and I really tried to be a good mother to our children.

I know that some people thought that I was a bit of a ditz, but I prefer to say that I was a free spirit.

Josh and I didn't have many friends, probably our closest friends were the Logans, Matt and Emily. They were somewhat older than we were, in their early 40's, married for 20 years with one daughter in college.

We were all pretty average, everyday, middle-class folks; not poor or paycheck-to-paycheck, but not independently wealthy either. Emily is probably the best looking out of the four of us. She gave modeling and acting a shot, but her acting career never got past the "extra" stage, and while she did somewhat better with modeling, she was a few inches too short for the high-end runway work.

As housewives often do, Emily and I often got together for coffee and "girl talk." One of my favorite topics was a large black dildo of which I was particularly fond.

A few years ago, I made a pass at Emily. I don't know why, I'd never been particularly attracted to women, though at school I did sometimes play with the LUG's (Lesbian Until Graduation), but that was just for fun.

My Mom had taken the kids for an overnight, and Josh had some business to take care of out of town, so I invited Emily over for one of our coffee klatches.

We were sitting on my couch, looking through some photos on my tablet when I let my hand drop onto her leg, just above her knee. She started a bit but didn't push it off, so I decided to push my luck and see where it led.

I started to very slowly, very gently; stroke her thigh, not very high, staying just above her knee. She seemed to alternately tense up and relax, occasionally shooting glances my way as if trying to divine my intent.

I smiled to myself, enjoying her confusion. I wondered just how far she would let this go, and how far I would take it!

My hand had reached about halfway up her thigh, and I was starting to get into it, my pussy was starting to get wet, when I pushed things a little too far.

I gave her thigh a little squeeze; there was no way that she could mistake my intent now. When I let my hand slide to the inside of her thigh, she jumped up, smoothed her skirt down and picked up her purse.

"I... I've got to go," she stammered as she practically ran to the door.

Unfortunately, I was really turned on by this point, and Josh wouldn't be home for hours. There was only one thing to do; I raced up to my bedroom, shedding clothes as I went.

I yanked the comforter off the bed; wouldn't want to get it all messed up! I jumped up on the bed and grabbed Marco, my favorite big black dildo, out of the nightstand drawer. There would be no need for the lube today!

I shoved him right up my sopping wet pussy, groaning with my need. I was plunging him in and out of my cunt with my right hand while my left was playing with my clit. I wished I had a third, or even a fourth, hand for my tits, but a girl has to keep her priorities straight! I lost track of how many times I came, but as I lay back exhausted, I knew I needed another shower.

When I shakily got out of bed, I looked back on the soaked sheets and saw that laundry was now on my to-do list.

As I showered, I couldn't believe I still had it in me, but I fingered myself to another orgasm!

Looking down at my pussy, I decided I would give Josh a treat; he had been after me to shave my pussy for months, but I kept refusing. I still wasn't going to shave it all off, but I gave it a very nice trim and I was planning to fill my pussy with a live cock after dinner.

When Josh got home, I went to the door, greeted him with a big kiss, slipping my tongue between his lips while my hands reached down and gave his ass a big squeeze. I could feel him smiling through his kiss as he started inching my housedress up until he could get his hands onto my bare ass. It didn't take him long to discover that I wasn't wearing any panties, and he broke the kiss long enough to say, "It looks like I may be getting lucky tonight!"

"What makes you think that you're the only one getting lucky?" I asked. "Shall we eat dinner first or shall I turn off the stove?"

"Let's eat later," he said, "Right now I want to dine at the 'Y'!"

I groaned inwardly at his bad joke, but gave him my biggest smile while grabbing his hand and leading him up to our bedroom.

You can't know how much I wish that I could say his love-making curled my toes, making my masturbation session fade into insignificance.

Unfortunately, I can't, it was our normal, comfortable "married people" sex. My inner wild child was screaming for release, but I reined her in, keeping her under control; but I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep it up before she broke free, dragging me away.

We never did make it back downstairs for dinner, and I scraped most of it into the garbage the next morning before making breakfast, as we returned to our normal routines.

I guess I must have scared Emily away a bit, because she stopped our coffee klatches and she often gave me the hairy eyeball when the four of us got together.

For a while we continued, our marriage almost on auto-pilot while I tried to avoid marathon masturbation sessions.

Things came to a head a few months later. I was getting restless, and I looked up Eric Young, one of my old boyfriends, on Facebook.

Eric had always been fun to be around, and I was getting fed up with the whole housewife and mommy scene, when he suggested that we hook up.

I thought long and hard about it, honest! Josh was a good husband, and in my own way I did love him and our little rug rats. If I'm going to be honest with myself, I probably wasn't really marriage material and never should have married Josh. I guess I was just looking for some security, never thinking about all the responsibilities that came along with it.

When Josh had to go out of town on business, I talked my Mom into watching the kids for a couple of days while I went on a getaway with some girlfriends. Mom looked at me a little sideways, but I had never given her any reason to doubt me, not even in my wilder days, and she agreed.

I kissed the kids and Mom good-bye, picked up Eric and we went to a cute B&B over in Concord.

As we drove towards Concord, we checked out the various attractions, talking about which ones we'd like to see, when we knew we'd probably barely get out of our room!

We were quite taken with the quaint village; we almost wished we would have the time to see the sights. Almost!

I can't honestly say if the sex with Eric was really better than with Josh. Maybe it was the ten years of married life, maybe it was the excitement of the illicit sex, but I had the hottest sex that I could ever remember having and I didn't want to give it up!

Our passionate weekend regrettably came to an end, and we quietly packed our things, loaded up the car end headed back to town.

I dropped Eric off and picked up the kids from Mom, telling her some made up stories about the silly things we girls did. I still don't think she believed me, but she never said anything.

As I drove back to my boring old life, I was already making plans for my escape!

I knew I wasn't going to be able to take much; with four kids there wasn't a lot of spare cash, but I cut back where I could and took the difference from what we would usually spend as cash back; towards the end, I took even a little extra.

The last month I skipped the utility bills and the mortgage payment and took the cash instead, figuring that I would be gone before Josh got the late notices!

I was finally ready to make my escape from my middle-class prison. I left the kids with Josh, supposedly to go to my mother's house to have a respite from the stress of raising four young children. I barely considered the stress that this would put on Josh, who not only had the same burden of raising the kids, but working his full-time job as well. Not my problem anymore!

I made one more stop at the bank, cleaned out the savings and most of the checking accounts, picked up Eric and hit the road!

I never called Josh directly. I called my mother from the road and told her to tell Josh that I was unavailable; and that she should then call me on my cell. She figured out what I was doing and called me a damn fool for throwing away a good life and a good man. I just blew her off.

A few days on the road, and we were pulling into Las Vegas!

While I wish I could say that we stayed at a fancy hotel on the Strip, we knew that our money wouldn't last too long that way, so we checked out a couple of rentals we had found online and signed a short-term lease on one.

We decided we deserved a little celebration, so we went out to dinner and a show, then hit the casinos. Eric had a small run of luck at the blackjack table, and we called it a night up $200.

We went back to our room, and Eric slowly unbuttoned by shirt and removed my bra. He began by gently caressing my breasts, but as my arousal grew, I urged him to get a little rougher as he sucked and bit at my nipples. I ripped open his shirt, buttons flying everywhere as he removed my skirt.

I was stroking his chest as he pushed my panties down, then sucked on his nipples while undoing his belt. I kissed my way down his chest to his navel while I yanked down his pants and underwear together, exposing his hard cock.

It wasn't some monster, but it was a solid six, six and a half inches and nicely thick. I went down on my knees and began by just giving the tip a light kiss before softly sucking it in and twirling my tongue around it. Eric gave a reluctant moan as I removed it from by mouth, but sighed gratefully as I began to lick up and down the length of his cock.

When I gently grabbed his balls, he moaned and sat down heavily on the bed. He really got worked up as I took his cock in my mouth and slo-o-owly took him all the way in until my nose was in his pubic hair.

He was all wound up at this point, and it only took a few strokes up and down with my mouth before he shot his load in my mouth. As I pulled my mouth off his cock, I licked a drop of cum off the tip before giving him a big smile and showing him the cum in my mouth and making a show of swallowing it.

I kept it to myself, but I was a little pissed that he wouldn't kiss me on the mouth afterward; God knows he expects me to kiss him after he goes down on me! Oh, well, I haven't met a guy yet that's any different.

I stood up and lay down on the bed, raising my knees and spreading my legs, waiting for him to return the favor, and he didn't disappoint! He dove into my pussy like a traveler in the desert into an oasis. Josh was a good lover, but nobody could eat my pussy like Eric! He just had a way of nibbling at my pussy lips and teasing my clit, bringing me to the edge of the cliff then pulling me back, over and over until I just wanted to jump.

He finally got me off, sucking on my clit while stroking my G-spot and sticking a finger up my butt! I came like a tidal wave crashing onto shore.

As I recovered, he moved up my body and leaned in for a kiss. I tried for a little turnabout and turned my face away, but he grabbed my chin, turned my head and gave me a big slobbering kiss, wet with my pussy juice. I wasn't really grossed out; I didn't even care that much; it was just his refusal to reciprocate that pissed me off!

By this time, he had recovered his hard-on and was positioned at the entrance to my pussy.

"Fuck me, Eric," I said, "Fuck me!"

Since he had already come once, he was able to last a lot longer, and I came twice before he shot his load.

We were too spent to clean up, so we just curled up on the driest spot we could find and fell into a deep sleep.

We spent the rest of the week doing a little sightseeing, gambling a little and just having some fun.

Every time Josh tried calling me from his cell, I would see him on the caller ID and not pick up. One day the caller ID said that it was my mom, so I picked up.

I answered on the first ring, "Hi, Mom! What's up?"

"It's not your mother!" Josh said angrily, "What the fuck is going on? You haven't been answering your phone, and now your mother tells me you never stayed here! Where are you and when are you coming home?"

"I'm not coming back!" I snapped. I wondered if Josh would notice that I said "back" not "home."

"What do you mean, you're not coming back?" Josh asked, "This is your home, what about our children?"

"It's not my home anymore," I said, "They're your children now; it's time for me to live my own life!"

"What are you talking about, live your 'own' life?" he said, I could tell that he was barely containing himself. "What about our life, the life I thought we were building together?"

"I'm sorry, Josh," I said, "I guess I'm just not meant for marriage, for settling down. I'm a free spirit; I have to spread my wings."

There was a pause as Josh seemed to be gathering his thoughts, then he came back on the line.

"Janet," he said wearily, "You know I love our kids, and I can't even begin to imagine life without them, but I really wish you could have 'spread your wings' before laying your eggs in my nest!"

I couldn't think of anything to say in response to that, so fighting back tears I quietly said, "Good-bye, Josh."

Just as I disconnected the call Eric asked, "Who was that?" I wondered if Josh heard him.

We spent the rest of the week pretty much the same: sleep late, sightsee, eat out, gamble and see a show or two.

The next Monday we sat down over breakfast, pooled our money and had a rude awakening. Our rent alone would take most of our cash in less than nine months. If we wanted to stay here and just eat regularly, let alone partake of some of the fun Las Vegas was so famous for, we were going to have to find work.

I hadn't gone beyond community college, and with four kids, I had been out of the work force for a while and had to settle for work as a waitress, while Eric got work as a used car salesman.

Life in Las Vegas wasn't anywhere near the glamorous life I had been expecting.

Between our different work shifts, Eric and I didn't get much time together, our paychecks didn't leave much for fun after expenses, and one or the other of us, or both, were often too tired for the hot sex that first drew us together.

The first cracks came when I would come home from a night shift at the restaurant and Eric wasn't there. He'd roll in at all sorts of hours, and as he rushed past me to the shower, I would often get a whiff of some strange perfume.

I swallowed my pride, put on my sexiest nightgown, got myself warmed up and ready to go and stretched out in my sexiest pose. When he got into bed, turned out the lights, rolled over and tried to go to sleep I just lost it!

"Where the fuck have you been?" I screamed. "Who is she? How long have you been seeing her?"

He just smirked at me! "Which one?" he asked with a stupid grin on his face.

I started pounding and kicking at him until he jumped out of bed and spun around with the angriest look I have ever seen. I was actually afraid that he would hit me when he drew his fist back, then said, "Nah, you're not worth it!"

He grabbed a blanket and pillow and stomped off to sleep on the couch.

We hung in there for a while in a sort of armed truce; occasionally, I'd come home and find him with one of his sluts in our bed, forcing me to sleep on the couch.

I was getting antsy, I had an itch that needed scratching, and I fortunately had a few customers at the restaurant who were quite happy to accommodate me!

Just before our lease was up, I came home to find Eric gone! All his stuff was missing and when I looked in our cash box, I saw that the dirty creep had taken all of our cash. When I checked with the bank in the morning, the bastard had cleaned out the account there, as well! I couldn't even charge him with theft as both of our names were on the account.

All I had to my name was my car, clothes, a few pieces of cheap jewelry and the few bucks in my wallet. There was no way I could keep the apartment on my own. Fortunately, the last month's rent was paid when we got the apartment, and I would be getting the security deposit back, but I was going to have to find an even cheaper apartment.

I was leaving work, dead on my feet after pulling a double shift trying to make a little extra cash, and I saw a flyer under my wiper. I yanked it out, ready to crumple it up and toss it when, for some reason, I glanced at it. It said "Massage Therapists Wanted" and gave a phone number.

I had been in town long enough to know that "massage therapist" was code for prostitute. A few months ago I would have continued crumpling it up, but I was getting pretty desperate, so I tossed it on the passenger seat and headed back to my apartment for some much needed sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling a little more human but still bone weary, when I remembered the flyer. I put down my coffee cup and got it out of my car.

Sitting at my table I stared at the flyer as my coffee got cold. I didn't need to be at work until after the lunch shift, so I got up my nerve, called the number and made arrangements to come in for an interview.

As I pulled up to the address, I was pleasantly surprised that it looked like your normal mid-scale spa, not nearly as sleazy as I had expected.

I turned off my car, went in and asked for the manager. I was shown into a typical office and was again pleased to see a well put together middle-aged women. I was expecting the cliché balding, pot-bellied, cigar-smoking guy, wanting to take me for a "test drive!"

She stood and shook my hand then sat back down without offering me a seat, so I remained standing. "My name is Adele Collins," she said, "You will address my as Ms. Collins, is that understood?"

I nodded my head, and she just glared at me silently.

I got the message. "Yes, Ms. Collins."

"Very good," she said, "I like a fast learner." She made a twirling motion with her finger and I slowly turned around until I was facing her once again. "Yes, I believe you will do very well. Please take a seat."

I took a seat, grateful to get off my feet.

"Let's get one thing very clear," she said, "Despite what you may have heard or thought, we run a legitimate operation here. You are not expected or required to provide any services beyond massages to our clients."

She seemed bemused by my questioning look.

"That's not to say that some of our ladies don't provide certain 'extras' for their clients in return for an extra gratuity," she said, "but that is strictly on their own responsibility. If there are any legal complications, you are on your own. If they are serious enough, you will be summarily terminated. Are we clear on this?"

"Yes, Ms. Collins," I said.

"Good, good," she said, "Let's get you situated."

She took me around, showing me the layout and introduced me to some of the other girls. She asked me for my sizes and gave me a few sets of the spa uniforms, informing me that I was responsible for my own laundry.

The uniforms were relatively modest, tight booty shorts and short sleeve shirts that had four buttons up to the collar.