Escapism

Story Info
Breaking out with Katy Perry.
9k words
4.64
40.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
727 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Driving through the darkening streets just after the sun had gone down was a distinct pleasure when it was in a brand new two-seater sports car. The sleek machine beneath him was a beautiful creation, raw and powerful with a soundtrack to match, and he felt on top of the world as he drove it through the darkened Californian streets. Just a touch on the throttle could elicit a stunning, evocative note from the exhaust that made him shiver and just feel so alive. It was certainly a great day, but unfortunately the car wasn't his own; it was all part of a carefully arranged PR event to promote the new car, culminating in it being shown off and chauffeuring the stunning Katy Perry from an album launch party nearby. After a day of other event work he'd had the chance to drive it in the beautiful west coast sunshine with the top down until it had faded, and was now on his way to the party for the event and promotion. He still had the top down though, the warmth of the day all around and the sweet sound of the car enough to prevent him putting it back up.

After a short cruise along the freeway, he turned off into the hills and was treated to the fantastic dynamics of the car, tempting him to open the throttle a little and surge onwards. Relishing the bite of the front end and kick of the rear, he smiled to himself as he pushed the car to the rev limiter with a howl from the exhaust that sent shivers up his spine. Letting it run down, the engine overran and spat aggressively from the back, making his car loving self fall in love with it a little bit more. It stung a bit to know that, without a major change in his fortunes, he'd never own one, and this would be as good as it got for him. He gave a sigh as the lights of the posh house that had been rented for this event glowed into view from the darkness as he crested a hill and slowed the car, letting it gain maximum exposure as he slowly turned it into the driveway and climbed up towards the front, the sound reverberating off the glass frontage. He was pleased to find there were no photographers waiting, evidently all inside for the event, and so he just dropped it out of gear and sat for a moment, letting the engine settle down into a throbbing tickover.

He rested his head back in the seat for a moment and closed his eyes, taking a breath; these things still weren't really his thing. There were too many phoneys for him, but it did allow him to drive the gorgeous cars and that just about made it worthwhile. He listened to the thrum of the engine for a few moments, intending to switch it off and get out to head inside when he heard the sound of a door and high heels on the ground, snapping him back to reality and his head around to face the intruder on his peace. He almost jumped as he saw Katy Perry herself clicking hastily towards the car; she was looking sensational in a strapless red silk dress, snug round her body and pushing up her incredible chest, framed by the tumble of dark curls of her long hair. The dress was quite short, looser than the rest of it and flicking sexily as she walked towards the car, her sexy, nylon-clad legs extending powerfully from beneath and down to her high heels as she approached the car, her gaze now set on him. Caught momentarily by the surprise of it, he sat up in the seat and reached for the door handle, intending to get out and greet her.

"Don't get out, just let me in," she purred authoritatively in her Californian tone, making him sit back as she hurried to the door, pulling it open and stepping her sexy leg into the car. Swinging herself into the car, she dropped down into the low-slung leather seat, her feet pushing down into the footwell and causing her skirt to slide up a little. His gaze was already captivated by the singer, and now fell to her lap, being treated to the sexiest glimpse of her lacy stocking and garter belt as the red silk retreated up her thigh. His heart gave a surge and he felt a rush of excitement rush through him at quite possibly the hottest thing he'd ever seen, even though it lasted just moments before Katy pushed it back down and reinstated the mystery. She then turned to him as she reached up to brush her black hair back over her ear, looking him directly in the eyes.

"Drive," she said, just lowering her head a little to stare somewhat sexily at him. There was an instant where he couldn't pry his gaze away from her even as his hand found the controls and put the car into gear, his feet leading with a rev of the engine before he grabbed the wheel properly and let the car bolt, giving it a bit too much in his exhilaration and making it jump away down the driveway with a scrabble of the tyres. Katy pressed herself back in the seat and grabbed hold as he accelerated away from the glow of the house, and then turned to look out over the door, gazing back at it as someone hurried out after her to see the tail lights disappearing towards the road. He raised and then dropped his hands in frustration and slight despair as they escaped, the intoxicating note of the engine climbing as he powered out onto the road and up the hill away from the city. She sank down into the cabin, her long hair blowing wildly as she speed picked up, holding onto the handles and squeezing her legs together as he accelerated, noticing every motion of her fantastic body out of the corner of his eye.

As he took a few moments to think about things, he lifted off the throttle and looked over to her as the car gave an enticing burble, the singer gazing out over the door, and across the valley as they ascended. Turning back to him with a smile, she relaxed and sat up a little more, settling into her seat properly and pushing her hair back again.

"Thanks," she said, twisting towards him a little more, and undoubtedly noticing his glance down at her dress and at her legs, between his quick looks at the dark, quiet road. He let the car roll along at a steady pace to give himself time to take her in. He'd been expecting to meet the lovely Katy Perry, but not quite like this that was for sure and he really wasn't sure where this was all going. There were definitely going to be some people on his case for speeding away from the party with Katy in the passenger seat, but right now he didn't really care.

"No problem," he murmured, keeping his cool and turning back to the road as they swept smoothly round a curve and continued effortlessly uphill.

"I just had to get out of there you know? All these PR things, it's just too much. All I've done for weeks is these kind of events and when I saw you outside..." she said, trailing off in her evident frustration. He kept silent, not knowing what to say and deciding it best to just let her move things along to begin with. It didn't stop him stealing glances at her as she stared off into the evening, the sky just about light along the horizon as it hid the sun from view. Her chest was magnificent, and that dress only made it more enticing to look at, though he made sure not to catch him openly staring at her as he steered them easily into the hills.

"Just non-stop, I've had enough of them for tonight. Right now I just need to get out of there and blow off some steam, get a little crazy," she said, looking back over at him again.

"Sure, sounds more fun than another PR event," he said, sympathising with her since he'd been to enough boring functions in his time as someone building his career.

"Sorry, I'm Katy," she said, extending her hand to him, "I didn't mean to be rude."

"Don't worry, you were kind of in a hurry," he replied, reaching over to take her hand as he let the car slow on a straight section, feeling the softness of her touch. He didn't let her go though, and with his heart pounding in his chest he put himself forward and pulled her hand closer to plant a kiss on it softly. As he released her he looked up to her, seeing her smiling girlishly, clearly charmed by his manner, which helped relax him and slow his racing pulse as he turned back to the road, unable to hide his smile however.

"I didn't get your name," she murmured with a smile, eyeing him at the wheel of the sleek sports car.

"I didn't give it," he said calmly, pausing a second before turning to look at her, catching the gaze of her big, beautiful eyes. There was a moment between them as she smiled playfully, letting her fingertips slide over the leather of the centre console.

"Dark and mysterious huh?" she purred, playing up to it all, somehow slotting neatly into the tension developing between them.

"Hey, you wanted to get a little crazy. Running away with a handsome stranger is surely a good start," he said with a cheeky smile, looking over to her as he waited to see how she'd handle it.

"I guess you're right. After all, who knows where this ride might take me," she replied slowly, letting her tongue just sensually extend to touch her full, red upper lip. It sent a tremble of excitement through him, and he let his gaze absorb it all, then look deliberately down her body, over her great rack, curvy hips and slender legs, then back up to her smile, which widened as she saw him blatantly checking her out.

"Then let's go for a ride, Katy," he said, playfully accentuating her name as if to emphasize how he'd got hers. Turning back to the road with a smile and leaving her looking at him somewhat lustfully, he took a firmer grip on the steering wheel and pressed the throttle into the carpet to make the car surge forward on a tidal wave of torque, reacting instantly and bolting up the hill towards the night sky. The acceleration pushed them back into their seats, but Katy didn't grab onto anything, seeming to trust him as he opened it up a bit attacked the road as it snaked around the contours of the hills, braking firmly and turning into corner fast, making her give a delightful giggle. He couldn't help but notice out of his peripheral vision how her chest deliciously bounced and rose as he accelerated and braked, threatening to distract his focus from the road.

She held on a little as they cornered, and then gave another smile as he floor it out of the bend, the car singing beneath them, being used as it was meant to. It was an exhilarating feeling to be pushing the fantastic sports car round this road, and with Katy Perry in the passenger seat it was just a dream come true. He didn't know that it was really her thing though and let the car run down from its peak to a more steady speed as the road flattened out for a stretch, calming down a little. After all, he didn't want anything stupid to happen, and it offered him the chance to take her in. She was now leaning over with her head slightly over the door, letting her long, silky hair blow in the wind rushing past, exposing her fantastic chest for his view. Bands of light rolled up the car and then over her body as they approached and passed street lamps, offering an area of focus each time as it caressed her curves, drawing his attention up her shapely legs, the pinch of her waist, her magnificent breasts as they spilled from her snug dress and then the slender trail of her neck before her beauty. The exhaust gave a crackle as he lifted off the throttle, at which she turned to look at him, catching him eyeing her up. He was caught but, aside from a quick sideways glance at the road ahead, couldn't pull his eyes away from the American beauty.

"Faster," she purred, letting it drawl as a naughty, knowing little smile spread across her soft lips. He smiled in return, and gave a little raise of his eyebrow as if to question whether she was sure. Her smile still beamed as she gave the slightest of nods to him, taking hold of the handle on the centre console as he turned back to the road. With a quick flick he used the paddle shift to drop a couple of gears, the engine jumping up with a symphony of sound and then howling as he stamped on the throttle, thrusting both of them back into the soft leather as the car flew up the incline towards the next corner. Katy's smile turned to a grin as they accelerated, the dials climbing rapidly until he braked hard into a corner, throwing both of them forwards momentarily before he got back on the power a fraction early and kicked the tail end out with squeal from the tyres before it dug in and flew along again in the darkness. His heart was pumping hard as he pushed the car, relishing every moment of the engine note, the feedback from the steering, wind blowing over the screen and of course, the sight of Katy Perry in the seat beside him in her striking red dress.

Katy looked over at him as he focused on the road; he was certainly handsome, even though he'd made a joke about it, she thought it was true. The light reflected from the mirror was a strip cross his face, accentuating the concentration in his eyes, the focus and intent on both exciting and protecting her. She pushed her blowing hair back from her face as she looked him over in his nice suit, his red tie fluttering in the swirling wind blowing into the cockpit, taking in the careful movements of his hands on the steering wheel as he expertly took them through another bend that pressed her into the door, and then back towards the centre console and him, his fingers deftly moving on the paddle shift to urge the engine through its powerband, the throb of the engine a distinctly immersive sensation as it trembled through the seat into her at his command. As he opened it up onto another straight section, she reached up out the top of the car towards the dark, clear sky with its stars above and let out a huge scream of elation at the thrill of escape from the suffocating world of promotion and management. She grinned as he seemed to read her mind and accelerated, her sounds of escapism being lost to the night and drowned by the engine as it sucked in the cool night air.

As he braked heavily into another corner she submarined slightly in the seat, the silk of her dress sticking to the leather so she glided over it, slipping her out from under her skirt slightly to expose her sexy black stockings again and their attached satin garters, the lace top hugging her thighs so perfectly, the garters leading up underneath her dress to hint at what lay beneath. She saw his eyes flick across to her, immediately drawn to the flash of lace despite his concentration, lingering as his hands drove automatically, steering the car through the corner until his gaze returned to the dark road, headlights tumbling across the contours of the tarmac as he accelerated again, thumping Katy back into the seat again before she pushed herself back up, sliding her ass deeper into the seat again to hide her underwear away again under the smooth red silk.

She looked out at the city sprawling below them and the clear night sky, and then back across to him, glancing him up and down again and then taking in his profile, thinking again how handsome he was. As she took him in he turned slowly towards her, his eyes lingering on the road and then snapping onto her as if magnetically drawn, looking deeply into her eyes and then unabashedly down to her chest, taking in the sight of fantastic breasts as her dress presented them, before looking back up into her eyes as he let the car slow, the crisp air ripping around the overrun. She had just the hint of a devilish smile as she looked lustfully back into him, just letting her fingers curl slowly to tease at the short hem of her dress as she coquettishly bit her lower lip.

He gave a slight raise of his eyebrow and looked back to the road, the moment breaking as she glanced back out of the car. His heart pumped against his ribcage as he made his move, sliding his hand to the gear shifter to take the car out of sport mode and back into drive, and then over the side of it and straight onto Katy's thigh, just letting his fingers give the slightest squeeze and slip over the smooth nylon of her stocking. The singer gave a slight gasp and arched from the seat slightly as she lifted her leg a little into his hand, turning back to him to lock with his waiting gaze, ready to feel her fury at a misread move. Instead, her eyes conveyed a sense of mutual lust as she took a deep breath, swallowing and giving a little sigh, letting that naughty smile flicker back across her lips as she slid her hand forward onto his. The warmth of her touch so electrifying he did well to conceal a jump, and then locked her fingers into the back of his to stroke sensually down between them for a moment before she let her eyes flick down to them, guiding his own as she turned his hand onto the inside of her thigh and then drew it gently up, giving him clear directions and all the invitation he'd ever need as she turned to look back out of the car with a smile.

He did his best to concentrate on the road but let the car slow down to be safe as he slid his hand up the smooth, warm nylon of her stocking, feeling the silk dress easily yield before him to expose her sexy underwear to his glances. He took in the lacy top of the stocking and then the garter holding it up, the clip a stark contrast of rigidity to the delectable smoothness of her lingerie, followed by the silky, inviting sensation of her skin. His heart thumped insistently as he breathed deeply, the situation not lost on him as his fingers stroked delicately over the inside of her thigh, just inches away from her treasures. Her let his thumb hook playfully in the garter as his fingers closed to trace the tips ever so softly up her leg, teasing her a bit as she wiggled a little in the seat and then offered herself up by opening her legs, dragging her sharp heel across the carpet to rest her knee against the door and give him more room. Despite her invitations and wanton motion, he built up further by giving a further squeeze of her thigh, and then extending his little finger as he stroked to draw it up the front of her panties, feeling the contours of the lace beneath it as he did, her tantalising heat evident even at that most gentle of touches.

Katy gave a murmur of pleasure as the excitement tingled through her, making her shiver as she rested her head back into the seat. As he stroked again towards her most intimate area she pushed herself down a little in the seat and rolled her hips back so he made contact more firmly, his hand pressing more intently against the front of her panties. As he squeezed and groped her thigh she rolled her hips forward to grind her clit against the side of his hand, sending a shudder through her at the stimulation, feeling herself wetten further and let out a slightly stuttering breath that she knew would excite him. His fingers turned to press directly onto her, taking her invitation fully now as he found her clit with ease and then circled deliberately to send waves of pleasure into her for a moment, before he returned to a stroke of her thigh. Not satisfied with that, Katy reached down for his hand and pulled it back onto the front of her lace panties, wanting him to feel how hot and horny she was for him as she pressed his fingers against her clit beneath, rocking her hips powerfully to stimulate herself with his digits.

She had her eyes closed but she knew he was looking at her, watching the world famous superstar humping against his hand as it pushed her skirt up to expose her sexy underwear. Katy gave another distinctly positive grind down over his hand and elicited a lustful sigh as she opened her eyes and turned to look hungrily at him, giving a slow blink and then blowing a strand of her hair out the way as a devilish smile settled on her lips, enchanting him with her eyes once more as she stared at him, able to just tell how much he wanted her and how hard he must be right now.

Noj
Noj
727 Followers