Escort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Page 7

I left dad to it, I could only hope that there would be a little left of the pasta bake so that I could have a snack when I got home later.

Kelly turned into a jumping-jack when I handed over six hundred pounds for an evening's fun. Kelly had been keen on being an escort before but after the fruits of an evening's work dropped in her hand she was doubly up for it, up for it and she didn't want to share her pay with an agency, she wanted to go freelance.

I got home at eleven o'clock, an hour earlier than I would usually have returned from Kelly's house but hunger drove me to it. As I turned the corner I recognised the bulky shape of a Vauxhall VX-Four-Ninety Estate car on the drive, so, my dad must have gone out and mum had called Uncle John round to look after her itch.

I didn't sneak in the house but then I didn't need to. The sounds of fucking coming from the living room drowned out any sounds I made getting in. I wasn't surprised to hear the sounds of fucking, what did surprise me was the voice coming through over the top of all that fucking, it was my father, "You'll have to finish off soon John, Sarah could be home any time now and it would be better if we kept this from her for as long as possible."

I plated up my late night snack and sat in the kitchen eating it when John ran in totally naked, "Where did my underpants go..."

I looked up from my food.

"Erm, I don't think we did a very good job of keeping things quiet until Sarah's at University!"

Mum appeared in the doorway behind John, also totally naked and my dad followed on to see why John had stopped getting dressed. Dad was naked too, naked and his cock showed all the signs of having been sucked by my mother, her plumb lipstick was all over it.

My mother slipped her dressing gown over her shoulders while John finished getting dressed, she walked with him to the front door and while they had a kiss and cuddle good night, my dad leaned back with his thighs pressing against the kitchen table watching my mum kissing and cuddling with his friend, he pulled my had down to his cock. I sucked him off while mum was busy at the front door. My dad emptied his balls into my mouth just as the front door closed. My mother walked in the kitchen just after I sat upright again, my mouth still full of my father's salty jizz and I pushed a fork full of pasta bake into my mouth.

Mum draped her arm over my dad's shoulder, her dressing gown fell open as she kissed him on his cheek. "Ready for bed darling?"

'Darling...darling...darling...I'd never heard her call him darling before.'

"I'll follow you up in a few seconds."

Mum had a sickly grin on her face as she sashayed out of the kitchen door, casting a..."Don't be long!"

"If I didn't know better I'd swear that you sorted things out between your mother and me just so you didn't have to move your stuff into the box bedroom!"

My dad left the kitchen to follow mum up the stairs and at the bottom of the stairs he said, "May take a little while to get me back to full strength again darling!"

I just muttered. "Don't mess with my stuff mate!" to myself.

4,436 Words.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Escort Previous Part
Escort Series Info

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories