Escort Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards we lay side by side, our legs and arms intertwined. "That was so hot. I loved everything you did. I love you!" Eve said when her breathing had calmed.

"You did the same for me, you know. And I love you."

"When you licked my ass I almost jumped out of my skin. I had no idea someone would do that."

"Mine is really sensitive around the edge. I love having it done to me. We call that rimming."

"If you had told me in advance I'd have thought it was yucky. But when you did me I just had to do you back."

"I'm glad you weren't turned off."

"I want to do it again, soon. But now I want to sleep." She kissed me and rolled over onto her side, freeing my arm. I got up and drew the curtains, then gathered my clothes and went out. Putting on my robe, I sat in the salon thinking about myself and Eve. I didn't feel any sense of guilt for myself, but I wondered if I had done right by Eve. She was enthusiastic for now, but it was possible that remorse might overtake her in time. I decided eventually that what was done was done, and regret would be foolish. I had no desire to sleep and drank two glasses of wine. At two in the morning, I got back into bed with Eve, listening to her breathing until I too drifted off.

Eve the Enthusiast

I need not have worried about Eve's remorse. As Monique had predicted, Eve was a sensualist who was eager for experience and sexual pleasure. By her third night in Paris she had shared our bed. Monique enjoyed having another novice to initiate, and all too soon Eve was acquainted with our various toys. She loved being fucked from behind by Monique while having her breasts massaged by me or having her tongue deep in my cunt. We also had a long double-ended dildo that was used to penetrate two pussies, while the third person moved it back and forth. During Eve's first ten days it seemed we pleasured her two or three times a day at least, until the eventual return to a more normal routine asserted itself.

I had cut back on the escort schedule to spend time with her. Monique continued as usual, so that most nights she was out, returning in the early mornings to sleep. Eve and I slept together in the big bed, and mornings would find Monique beside us. During the daytime, I showed her all the sights Paris had to offer. We also shopped, and I bought her a number of nice outfits and shoes. When she complained about the prices, I told her how I had saved money from my exhibition work. We also went to the fitness studio regularly. Eve is very athletic and had played varsity soccer. With her slim figure and strong legs, she made a great impression at the club, and had no end of men who regarded her with pleasure.

The end of this holiday occurred on the day after July 14, the French national holiday. Monique was free, and we spent the entire day in celebrating, starting by watching the military parade down the Champs and ending by watching the fireworks from the Pont d'Alma. On returning to the apartment, Eve was still excited and decided to send some emails home to Mother and some other friends describing the events of the day. She went to use the computer in the salon, while I took a bath and Monique was changing into her robe. I was just settling into the warm suds when I heard her shriek.

"Oh My God! Fucking shit!" were some of the words she used. I climbed out of the tub and grabbing a towel ran into the salon. Eve was sitting at the PC, with Monique standing back to one side, and our website clearly showing on the screen.

12