Escort Tales Ch. 06

Story Info
Antonella's secret life is discovered by a co-worker.
2.3k words
4.48
24.3k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonella and Kobi were going into their 2nd year in the business and things couldn't be going any better. In this city, they were arguably the best and most popular choice in the game. Repeat business was off the charts. Recommendations were reaching as far as international waters. They were getting so busy that there wasn't enough time and they had to keep an exclusive list of VIP clients only. But after a year where everything was going their way, luck was bound to catch up to them.

It all started on a normal, regular day. Antonella was just out shopping, buying herself something nice and expensive. She had just gotten back from a weekend traveling trip with one of her longtime VIP clients. She got paid handsomely for it and got a free vacation. She basically could take the rest of the month off, as she got paid for one weekend what some people make in two months, and that's not including the tip. But while she was out, she saw an old friend, John, a former co-worker and lover. They had a torrid one-night stand after work when she was still a 9-5er, which in some ways led to her entering this business. That one night turned her from a hard working career woman to a sexual animal whose sexual prowess was finally awakened.

"John, is that you?" she said as she approached him.

"Wow, Antonella. Long time no see." He said with a wide smile as they exchanged a quick hug. "You look incredible."

"Thank you. You look good as well." She complimented. "How's life? What are you up to?"

"Life's good. Finally got that promotion. I'm a director now." He nodded nervously.

"That's great. Congratulations." Antonella replied.

"What about you? Last I remember you were taking some time off to figure things out." John said trying to keep up the conversation.

"Yep, relaxed for a bit. I guess you could say, I started my own company." She added trying to be as discrete as possible.

"What kind of business?" John inquired.

"Uh.....it's the within the service industry. It's just starting up, tough to explain." Antonella spoke quickly, trying to get off the subject. "What are you doing here?"

"Just running some errands." He answered. "What about you?"

"Same." She responded.

"Are you busy? Got time to catch up over a cup of coffee?" he asked hoping he wasn't being too forward. Antonella simply smiled and nodded her head.

As they sat across from one another at the nearest coffee shop, they quickly summarized the past two years of their lives. Sitting there with John, Antonella remembered all the feelings she had for him. He was such a nice guy who always treated her well. Focusing her attention back to John, he was telling her something about work. Suddenly a weird feeling came over Antonella. She thought of those dreams she had when she was younger: To get married, have a family, buy a house in the suburbs. Not the life of sex for sale she was involved in now, no matter how much she loved it. So when he asked her out on an actual date, to her surprise, she agreed.

Soon, they were going out on several romantic dates and getting serious. It was hard for Antonella to keep up her lifestyle, date him, and keep it a secret from him. But she somehow managed. That was until both worlds collided one crazy night.

That one night started out like any other. Antonella was on another dinner date with John. They were seeing each other so frequently that she hadn't seen any of her clients for the whole week. But that night another former co-worker, Randy, happened to be at the restaurant as well for drinks. He stopped by their table and chatted for a while.

Antonella vaguely remembered him; he was an up-and-comer who now was a major executive within her former company. Everything was going fine that night, until John received an urgent international business call. He apologized and went outside to take the call. He said he would be a few minutes.

While Antonella sat there with Randy, trying to be polite, "So how many years have you been working at..." before she was abruptly cut off.

Randy just stared at her. "You can stop the act. I know who you are and what you do for a living. I've seen your website. Hell, I even considered calling you a few times." Randy barked as his demeanor turned from the friendly to the evil.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about. You must have me confused with someone else." Antonella said calmly.

"Oh yea, let's see what John thinks when I tell him. I'll even send him the link for your ad. Or we can call your contact number. Knowing you, you probably got your work cell phone with you right now."

Antonella stared angrily at him, as he sat there smirking. "What do you want?" Antonella finally said giving up the act.

"What do I want? Hmmm.......Well, I like John and I wouldn't want to hurt him." Randy smiled. "So I guess the better question is what are you willing to do to keep me quiet?"

"Alright, fine. Meet me at this hotel tomorrow night." Antonella said while reaching for a card in her purse.

"No, tonight. Right now." Randy responded.

"No, absolutely not. Out of the question. I said I'd see you tomorrow night." Antonella shot back.

"Listen. I'm making the rules. Not you." Randy fired back, "In five minutes, go downstairs. There is a seating area in the back, past the bathrooms. It's hidden. I'll be waiting there for you. If you aren't there in 5, I'm telling John." Randy then got up from his seat and left Antonella by herself to think it over. He headed down the stairs, but not before looking back at Antonella and holding up 5 fingers and mouthing the words "5 minutes."

Antonella sat there, her mind racing at a million miles an hour. She looked outside at John who was busy talking on his cellphone. He spotted her looking at him and held up 5 fingers as well. Antonella finally rose up out of her seat and slowly headed downstairs.

She walked down the stairs into the dimly lit basement. There was a long hallway that started with the ladies and gentleman's restrooms on the right and left and curved towards the middle. The hallway ended with a quiet, hidden little room with couches and chairs that couldn't be seen from the stairwell. She wondered if any customers even knew this place was there.

She walked past the bathrooms. Her heels stepping on the wooden floor eerily echoed through the hallway. When she passed the bend in the hallway and reached the end room, she found Randy standing there waiting for her.

"I love that dress. You look so fucken hot." He said.

Antonella was wearing her favorite red dress: A designer strapless, satin number with the skirt stopping just below the knee. A pair of 5-inch open-toed strappy sandals completed the outfit.

"You're an asshole you know that." She replied.

"Listen, I don't want to be an dick. I know you think I am, but I don't want to have to tell John. So just cooperate right now and I'll never mention it again." He said softly.

"Alright, let's get this over with. John will be wondering where we are." She said quickly.

Antonella glanced back to make sure the bathroom wasn't visible, she then bent down and took another quick look around to make sure they were alone. She didn't hear anyone, so she unzipped his pants, pulling them down around his ankles, and let his cock out to breathe. Even though she despised him, she needed to get this over with if she didn't want to get caught by John or anyone else. Antonella quickly sucked down the whole thing and bobbed her head up and down at a rapid pace. His cock was decent sized as the tip touched the back of her throat.

"Oh yea. Suck it, baby." He snarled as he held onto Antonella's head while it bobbed up and down.

She spit on his cock and rubbed it all over his cock, jerking it hard and fast. After licking and sucking on his balls, she shoved it back in her mouth and went to work. Her clients always complimented her on her oral skills. Many times, she had made clients cum with just a blowjob. Antonella was determined to make him cum, so they could get back upstairs. Grabbing hold of the base of his cock, her mouth acted like a suction pump on his cock creating the loudest sucking noises imaginable. She hummed and moaned as she slid a finger between her legs and fingered herself.

Randy's body was starting to tingle and he was grunting loudly, and she thought she could feel him about to cum. But Randy wanted more than just a blowjob. Taking his cock out of her mouth, he leaned down and gave her a hard kiss on the lips, shoving his tongue down her throat like his cock was just moments before.

Since they were short on time, Randy skipped returning the favor. He wouldn't have done it anyway, even if he had all the time in the world. He just pushed her against the wall and bent her over, lifting up her sexy dress. Stretching out her arms and grabbing hold of the wall, Antonella braced herself. Pulling her panties down to her ankles, Randy rubbed her pussy trying to get it nice and wet for fucking. She was slightly damp as he licked his fingers and then shoved them into her, trying to open her up.

Horny beyond belief, Randy was eager to feel her sweet smelling pussy around his cock. After the short finger fucking session, he stood up and pushed his cock into her tight pussy. It wasn't wet enough yet, and the dryness made it difficult to squeeze in. He pulled out and pushed in again, this time deeper and harder as her pussy opened up a little more, letting his cock in. They both grimaced as he pulled out and inserted his cock in her again and again. With each slow thrust, her pussy became wet and her juices soaked in his cock, leaving a nice wet coat.

Finally he was able stick his cock all the way inside her. She gasped as he went balls deep and held his cock inside her. He laughed and remarked how nice and tight her pussy felt before he pulled out just to the tip. He then started ramming his cock deep inside her, putting all his weight into it. Her pussy was now nice and wet enough to be fucked thoroughly. Which is exactly what he did.

He pounded her pussy from behind, slamming into her hard and fast, even slapping her ass for good measure. Antonella bit her lip, trying to keep the screams inside so nobody would hear. Randy, however, didn't care if anyone heard. He was talking dirty while he power fucked her. "You like that big cock? You like getting fucked from behind?" he said as he peeked his eyes downward to see his cock go in and out of her. "Say fuck me! Say fuck me Randy. Fuck me hard." he screamed.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs and then the sound of the bathroom door opening. Antonella held her mouth shut, so whoever it was wouldn't hear. But Randy wanted to hear her talk dirty. "Say it or I'll take you into the bathroom for everyone to see." He screamed again.

"Fuck me Randy. Fuck me hard." She replied satisfying his sick desires. "Give me that big hard cock. Pound that fucking pussy." She improvised.

"Yea, that's my naughty little slut." He whispered as he fucked her even harder and faster. He slapped her ass hard with each thrust, leaving a giant red mark on her cheek. Realizing he didn't get a good look at her tits, he reached around and pulled down the top of her dress, letting them pop out. He grabbed hold of both her perky tits as he continued to slam into her from behind. Antonella moaned and screamed as she came all over his cock and squirted some drops onto the floor. The guy was an asshole, but he could fuck she thought as her body shook from the shattering orgasm.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth. I'm going to fucken cum all over your face." Randy groaned as he fucked even harder and faster. He was pounding away until the last possible minute. As he thrust one last time he yelled, "Turn around," while taking his cock out of her dripping wet pussy.

Antonella spun around and kneeled down in front of him as he jerked his cock. He let out a huge yell, "Ah, Uh, Ahhhhh," as his load of cum shot out of his cock and onto her tongue. Antonella swallowed down his load and then sucked on his cock for good measure.

Randy pulled up his pants and zipped himself up as Antonella adjusted her dress and pulled up her panties. They headed back upstairs unnoticed. John was still outside talking on the phone. As they sat back down at the table, Antonella took a peek outside. John was finishing up his phone call and had just hung up. As he re-entered the restaurant, she was reminded of why she did what she just did. She smiled as his eyes met hers across the restaurant.

But then Randy cut in. He was starting to have a tendency to do that. "By the way, Antonella. I was lying. I'll call you tomorrow, I have your number," as he flashed an evil smile.

"Hey John." Randy yelled quickly changing back to his friendly face.

Antonella stared at him with anger and hatred, but she knew there was nothing she could do about it.

To be continued in Chapter 7: Kobi's Bad Choice...