Escort Tales Ch. 07

Story Info
Kobi meets a new client who turns out to be a crooked cop.
2.5k words
4.5
21.6k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Kobi was not sharing the same feelings as Antonella. As a matter of fact, she was feeling the complete opposite. She was becoming infatuated with the lifestyle. People always say it's nice to get paid to do something you love. Well, she was a real life nymphomaniac, and she loved what she did. So it was icing on the cake for her to get paid so well for it.

While Antonella kept a smaller list of exclusive clients, Kobi did the same, but also let some new customers make appointments with her behind Antonella's back, even seeing some of Antonella's exclusive clientele. She was often seeing 3-4 people a day all week long. Her record was 8 in one day. But that was some threesome's and back-to-back appointments. But this recklessness would catch up to her one day.

That one-day happened when she made a rushed appointment with a new customer and didn't bother checking his information beforehand. The unknown guy called out of the blue, said he was referred by a VIP client she knew very well, and would pay extra if she could squeeze him into her schedule that night. She would live to regret that choice.

When she took the sudden appointment, Kobi was just finishing up with another client. She had the time anyway, which is why she agreed to the short notice. She showed up at the hotel still dressed in the sexy outfit her previous client requested. A hot little white dress, just like the one Marilyn Monroe wore in that famous picture, with no underwear and a pair of white open-toed sling back heels.

The appointment was so recent that she could still taste his cum in her mouth and her pussy was still soaking wet. Maybe that's why she made the appointment. She usually needed a good fuck at least three times a day. So far, she only had two. As she passed by a few stares from horny men, she actually wondered if the wind blew hard enough, if her dress would fly up revealing her pussy for the world to see. The thought actually turned her on and made her even more dripping wet.

When she arrived at the room the man, who said his name was Ron on the phone, opened the door and let her in. She gave him a hug and a kiss and went through the normal introduction. She asked for the donation, but he said he wanted to make sure she was wearing no panties like she said over the phone. Kobi blushed, but she obliged him anyway. She lifted up the front of her dress, revealing her cleanly shaven pussy. She then spun around and bent over, lifting up the back of her dress, to give him a better view.

"Do you like that?" Kobi teased him as she ran a finger over her wet pussy.

"Yes, you're perfect." The man responded.

When Kobi turned around and asked for the donation again, "Do you have something for me?" the man reached into his coat pocket. But he didn't pull out a white envelope full of money. He pulled a badge.

"Fuck." Kobi cried out as she folded her arms in anger.

The undercover cop put his badge away. "You're in big trouble Kobi." He said.

"You have nothing on me. Read the legal disclaimer on my site. You are paying only for my time. Anything I agree to do with you is purely choice. You can't arrest me for that." She responded firmly. Pissed off that she was this careless.

"That's what you think. You know the name Bill Rickedy? He's one of your VIP clients, right?" He asked. Kobi didn't respond, but he knew she understood the situation she was in.

"What do you want?" Kobi asked fearing the answer.

The cop smiled and rubbed his chin. He had planned things perfectly. "I want you to help me. That's all."

"Help you how?" Kobi asked.

"Nothing too difficult for you. I just need you to help me get some information from somebody. He won't talk to me. But I think with your help, he will." He grinned.

"Alright, who and when?" Kobi asked.

Twenty minutes later a knock on the hotel door cut through the silence in the room. Kobi was trying to figure out her options as the cop just sat there and smiled and laughed. The cop opened the door and let in a man dressed in an expensive suit. He was tall, at least 6'2, muscular, and mean looking.

"I'm here you dirty pig. Now this better not be a waste of my time." The man in the suit said angrily.

"It won't be. I want you to meet my new associate. Kobi." The cop said pointing to Kobi sitting on the bed. "I think you'll like her."

The man looked over at Kobi and started licking his lips. "Yes, I think I will like her. Very nice." He started to walk over towards her, when Ron grabbed hold of his arm, stopping him in his tracks.

"Whoa. Hold on their buddy. First things first. Don't you have something for me?" Ron said in a business manner.

The man in the suit reached into his pocket and pulled out a manila envelope. He handed it to the cop, who quickly opened it and scanned its content. He nodded his head, satisfied with what he was given, and let go of the man in the suit.

The man in the suit unbuttoned his jacket and threw it on the chair as he made his way onto the bed next to Kobi. He ran his hand up his thigh, as he looked her over from head to toe. "You are beautiful, you know that Kobi." He said as his moved his hand slowly up and down her thigh. Kobi looked over at the cop who took a front row seat next to the bed. He simply nodded his head as he leaned back to enjoy the show.

Kobi accepted her fate and imagined if this guy were just another client. Putting on her best act, she smiled, "So what's your name handsome?"

"Ben. Pleased to meet you." He said as he grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Nice to meet you Ben. Ron here tells me you like nasty women." Kobi said as she started to unbutton his shirt.

"Yes, I do. I love them." He replied as his hands brushed her cheek. He leaned in and gave her a kiss as his hand slowly made its way down her neck and across her right shoulder, brushing the strap of her dress down her arm.

Kobi continued to unbutton his shirt as she continued the foreplay, "What else do you like?" she said as she reached the last button and helped him remove his shirt.

"I like it all. Everything." The man replied as he brushed the other strap off her left shoulder and pulled her dress down, revealing her beautiful tits. He grabbed hold of her breasts and squeezed them lightly.

Kobi hummed as she reached over and unbuckled his pants. "Mmmm. Everything. I like the sound of that."

The man leaned in and sucked on her nipples. Gently at first, then biting down on them. Kobi hummed again as she looked over at the cop. He was sitting there with his cock in his hand, jerking off, while he watched them.

Ben kissed his way up her neck and shoved his tongue down her throat as the two of them fell sideways onto the bed, with their tongues locked together. Kobi reached down and unzipped his pants, taking his cock out, while Ben reached down and guided his hand underneath her skirt.

They continued to kiss as Ben rubbed her clit with slow circular motions. Kobi jerked his cock as it became hard in her hand. Ben lay down and raised his legs in the air, and removed his pants as Kobi removed her dress and threw it on the floor. After he threw his pants onto the floor next to her dress, he lay back down next to Kobi and pushed her head towards his cock. Kobi grabbed hold of his cock again and looked up at him. She smiled at him and quickly looked over at the cop who was whispering the words, "Yea, suck his cock. Suck that fucking thing," as he continued to jerk himself off.

Kobi pushed her hair to one side, so that both could get a nice view as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She sucked and slurped on it like it was a tasty lollipop. The sexy noises coming out of her mouth as she sucked on his cock made Ben even more excited. He grabbed hold of the back of her head and shoved his cock deep into her mouth, causing her to gag a little. She pushed away to take a breath of air as her saliva ran down his cock.

Ben patted the side of the bed to let her know he wanted her to move. As she shuffled over, he shifted his body 90 degrees and lifted her leg over his face, until he was directly underneath her in his favorite position and number; 69.

He grabbed both of her asscheeks and spread them wide as he raised his head up off the bed and licked her clit. Kobi began to moan as he licked circles around her clit. She shoved his cock back into her mouth to drown out her moans. Ben quickened his pace as Kobi went back to sucking his cock. Ben took a moment to enjoy her tongue tickling his balls before he took one long lick from her clit to her asshole. Spreading her cheeks wide again, he stuck his tongue in and out of her pussy causing her to moan even more. Kobi was enjoying it too much; she couldn't concentrate on sucking his cock. She just buried her head into his stomach and moaned and screamed loudly. When Ben went back to licking her clit, she lost it. Her hips buckled and she let out a moan as she came all over his tongue. Panting heavily she gyrated a little, rubbing her pussy all over his face.

Kobi moved up his body until his cock was directly beneath her pussy. She turned around to face him as she fell down onto his rock hard cock. They both let out a gasp as his cock touched the insides of her wet pussy. She sat up straight and held onto her tits as she grinded her hips over his cock. Kobi then put her knees up and dug her heels into the mattress. Reaching back and grabbing hold of his strong legs, she used her legs to pick herself up off his cock and then used her arms to push herself back down.

Ben and Ron watched in amazement as Kobi spread her legs and gave them a perfect view of Ben's cock going balls deep into her pussy and back out to the tip. Kobi fucked his cock this way for several minutes; moaning each time she pushed herself down onto his cock. Then her legs got tired, so she put her knees back onto the bed and lay down across his chest to catch her breath. Ben raised her head up and gave her a hard kiss as he began thrusting his cock into her. He grabbed her hair as he hammered his cock into her at a rapid pace. His thigh slapping against her ass with each hard thrust. Kobi screamed and moaned as he made her cum all over his cock.

Laughing, Ben took his cock out of her pussy. He said he wanted her to taste her own cum. She got off of him and spun around and sucked her cum off his cock as he worked several fingers into her ass.

He gave her a slap on the ass as he sat up on the bed. He picked her up and placed her on her back against the bed and spread her legs wide apart. He moved in between her legs and slammed his cock into her again. Holding it deep in her pussy, he grabbed hold of her legs and threw each one over his shoulder. Her sexy heels were still on and they clicked against each other as he thrust his cock into her. He grabbed around her thighs and used them as leverage to fuck her really hard. Kobi screamed and moaned even louder as she grabbed onto the bed sheets. Her body tensed up again and she came once more all over his cock.

He took his cock out again and shuffled around to her head. Placing his cock in her mouth again, she sucked down her pussy juices intensely.

After sucking his cock clean, Ben took his cock out of her mouth and helped her up. "Bend over." He said. Kobi obliged and got on her hands and knees. She was facing the cop who was still jerking off in the chair. Cum was oozing out the tip of his cock as she felt Ben get behind her and push his cock into her. She looked up at Ron as Ben placed each hand on each side of her waist. He pumped his cock into her with short, fast thrusts. Kobi moaned and screamed as she buried her head in the bed sheets.

When she looked up, Ron's cock was hovering over her. Ron jerked his load of cum onto her face as Ben continued to fuck her senseless from behind. When Ben shook out his final drop, he shoved his cock in her mouth and had her suck it clean. As she did, Ben took his cock out of her pussy and attempted to squeeze it into her ass. Kobi looked back and grimaced as Ben pushed the tip in and out. The cop sat back down and put his cock back in his pants as Ben pushed half his cock into her ass.

Kobi's ass was so tight, that Ben couldn't hold it in anymore. He took his cock out and shot his load all over her ass and pussy. He walked around again to let Kobi suck what was left of his cum off his cock, as the rest of his load dripped off her pussy and ass onto the bed sheets.

this deal. Let me know if you need anything else from me and we'll make similar arrangements." Ben said as he buttoned back up his shirt. Kobi exited the bathroom after cleaning the cum off of her and picked up her dress off the floor. As she put it back on, Ben was just putting on his suit jacket.

He gave Kobi a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks doll. I haven't been fucked like that in awhile," before he left the room satisfied.

As the door slammed shut, "That was good." The cop said impressed.

"Alright, I did what you asked. Can I go now?" Kobi said as she flattened the wrinkles on her dress.

"Of course you can go. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know when I need you again." The cop smirked.

"What the fuck are you talking about? This was a one shot deal." Kobi replied.

"That's what you thought. You work for me now." The cop said as he left Kobi alone in the room.

To be continued in Chapter 8.........