Eshwari - New Nymph on the Block Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time I felt his penis stop throbbing.

But Sumant did not seem to have enough. He once again started moving is penis in and out of my aching vagina I smiled at him in amazement and pulled my cunt off his cock and turned around on my fours and thrust my crotch up.

Sumant grabbed my hips and positioned his huge cock head near my cunt lips and rubbed his cock head along the slit up and down. With a powerful lunge he thrust his penis into my cunt. I moaned out loudly in pain and erotic pleasure as I felt his thick long penis forcing its way into my cunt.

I got silent and then started panting wildly as Sumant held my hips and was fucking me steadily...long slow powerful thrusts. He had complete control of my entire body now and was fucking steadily.

His arms were now around my back and were squeezing my nipples gently. I let out little moans as the fucking became more and more furious. My moans became screams, louder and louder. I was the only one in the world and didn't care about anything but the monstrous penis I was being impaled by.

My tits bounced up and down with every up-thrust of his dick.

We were copulating like lust starved animals. Pure animal lust gripped both of us... He was like a man possessed. He shoved the entire length of his cock into me time and again.

Thrusting in and out non-stop. This must have gone on for at least 10 minutes all the time I screamed for more.. I saw the veins on the underside of his cock ripple and shoot his warm cum all into me.

I moaned out in pleasure.

I could feel the familiar feeling in my groin and then I did orgasm.

I clamped down my cunt onto his penis and collapsed onto the bed.

Bringing the hard organ under me, he let it rub against my belly then eased it back until his rubbery head was lodged in between my pussy lips below her blood engorged clit. With one hand still controlling the base of his thick stalk, he used the other to guide me forward so he could line up with the gaping hole he'd just greased not too long ago.

His glans entered my pussy, separating her thick cunt lips. I looked back at him as several more inches entered me with excruciating slowness. With half of his massive erection piercing his colleagues pulsating vagina, he began stroking his hot meat in and out of my cunt. The flesh of his cock that had been in her cunt was marked with her juices.

With every few strokes, more of his flesh pole entered the heated vagina that I would occasionally squeeze him in appreciation. Now, he grabbed her hips, her thin waist and pulled her into the entire length of his penis. Thoroughly enjoying the fucking I was receiving from his gigantic member, I grabbed a pillow and collapsed onto it, keeping my luscious rear in the air. After awhile, he had eased out his bloated cock with only the first few inches remaining inside.

I quickly got up and laid the boy on the bed and got on top for the first time tonight. It reminded me of that night on the terrace with my father in law.

With the head of his pole once again positioned at the entrance to my steamy cunt, I lowered myself until my knees were back on the bed. Several inches of Sumant's meat impaled my as I settled on top. Knowing he liked my hair, I brought it around, letting the long mane hang between my breasts, the hair tickling my sensitive, taut nipples. Sumant stoked the glistening hair. Reaching up, he pinched one of my hard nipples and forcefully bucked his hips upwards, burying almost all of him inside my. He bucked up so hard that his ass left the bed, as my knees did as well. Ecstatic over the sudden fullness of my gaping cunt, I grunted loudly. As quickly as I was filled, I felt the flesh log slide out of my pussy.

After a couple more massive up thrusts, Sumant grabbed my bony hips and started slamming them down on his cock. Soon, I was doing it on my own.

I was now screaming as the pain in my hips coupled with the erotic pleasure spread up from my crotch to my breasts. Several minutes past before I fell forward on my arms as an orgasm shot through my. Sumant just let it course through me and left it to me to begin sliding my puffed out pussy lips down his hard cock.

Even when he brought me up so he could suck on my nipples, several inches of his erection still remained between the slick walls of my cunt. Unable to move due to his grip, I squeezed my cunt muscles around his shaft.

Sumant rolled me over onto my sweaty back and sat up; his still hard cock slipped out of my juicy pussy and bounced menacingly between them. Both of us took time to catch our breaths. I rubbed his chest begging him to slip his hard prick deep in me and fuck me. My hips undulated under him, getting his balls wet with my juices. He fixed my hair so it ran down the front of my body, ending just above my pubic region. It seemed as if my pubic hair and mane were joined as one.

He wanted nothing more than to respond to this cum-hungry woman he had been pleasuring for the past several hours, but for just a minute, he was taking in the view. Not for long, however; he backed up to get easy entrance to my hungry gash. "Guide me in," he demanded from me. Without hesitation I grabbed his thick member and brought it to the entrance of my vagina.

As he slipped the bulbous head in, it appeared as if my thick labia were literally sucking him in. going slow, Sumant guided his huge cock in an inch at a time, stroking it in and out. Going deeper each time it took awhile for him to be completely inside my. At times I was thrashing about the impaled pole that filled my so completely; at other times, I seemed as limp as a cooked noodle.

He then began to rhythmically pump his penis into my. Several short stokes followed by a few long ones where he practically pulled all the way out of my. At first I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him back into me, eventually; Sumant moved my legs to his shoulders and kept his whole body rigid.

Knowing I was extremely flexible, he wanted to try something. Moving my to the center of the bed, he began walking towards the headboard with his member still buried deep inside my pulsing cunt. At one point he pulled out of me and went for broke by bringing my hips up almost to my head, in effect bending my in half!

My limber legs were by the headboard and my pussy hung less than a foot away from my face. My juice dripped onto my chin. Smiling at his success and knowing I couldn't stay in that position for long, he quickly turned around facing my contortioned pose. He then wrapped a hand around his slick shaft and slapped my gaping pussy with it.

Getting a thick coat of my juice, he squatted over me and fed 4 inches of cock into my mouth. I hungrily sucked his cock and wanted more. He stood over me, and with slid his pole into the oven-hot pussy that desired nothing more than his big dick. In my contorted position my cunt finally regained some of its tightness from earlier and the increased friction, the view of my face directly underneath my pussy, the whole idea of what had been going on here drove Sumant crazy.

I stared at my own pussy directly over me as the largest penis I'd ever had pumped into me; my juices being drawn out with his every upstroke and landing on my body. As Sumant stroked his member into me, I could feel his still bloated balls slide along my forehead, over my nose and across my swollen lips. I was in sensory overload and knew that I couldn't take anymore.

His balls were soaked in my juices which I enjoyed very much; overcoming my dissatisfaction for ball sucking; I opened my hungry mouth, stuck out my tongue and tasted my cream on his sac. MMMMM was that good! On the next stroke, I captured a scrotum in my mouth and licked and sucked my juice off.

Sumant, sensing my new found pleasure, kept his pulsing cock buried in my to allow me a treat before resuming his long thrusts. I also took in the other pussy-soaked ball, cleaning off thoroughly. As he repeatedly pumped into my, I kept my mouth open and tongue out, wiping my juice off as he slid in and out again and again. That is until once again Sumant pulled his cock out and jammed it in my mouth.

Eagerly accepting his shaft, I guided it in with my tongue until it couldn't go in any further. As he pulled out of my mouth, I grunted I was going to cum. Sumant also announced he was going now ready to blow his load.

He pulled out of me and in one smooth motion, pulled me on my back onto the bed, pushed my legs back till they my calves were over my shoulder and my pussy thrust out. He positioned his cock head and thrust it brutally in me and commenced fucking me brutally.

I was thrusting my crotch in him as he piston his huge penis in. Faster and faster he pummeled. I was cumming and suddenly I heard him groan as he sprayed his cum in me. He kept shooting wads and wads of thick warm cum in me. He collapsed on me as I clung on him tight. His penis continued to throb in me and I could feel the cum ooze out my cunt down my thighs. And cum he did.

His penis throbbed in my vagina for eternity and I could feel the sheet below me getting damp with his cum.

Just then, Hemanth closed the door and went away. He was watching the copulation all through.

12