Esmeralda and the White Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I won't last much longer if you keep this up,' she panted. 'Now get inside me boy, and stop playing.' The ebony dominatrix was now focused on her own pleasure as her back arched and her buttocks tautened. She was panting hard as she ejaculated one more time, flooding his face.

She spread her legs as far as they could go. Then she reached down and guided his turgid member into her velvet folds. He was still stiff as she guided him into her into the depths of her vagina.

He was faster now, more insistent in coaxing pleasure from within her. His strokes were more deliberate. She sank onto him. She was moist and well-lubricated. He drew his old fella out for a moment. And then he entered her with a mighty thrust. Sinking right in before drawing back.

He picked up the pace as she pumped and gyrated her body. She was desperate to take him to the hilt.

A second orgasm, which had been building, swept over her body.

Suddenly her legs were around his waist, entwining and capturing him as his still hard cock engulfed her hot cunt. She wrapped her legs around his back. locking her legs tightly behind him to keep him from pulling out of her.

He was now fingering her lady parts. fondling her clit. gently pinching the swollen morsel between the folds of her lips, and started stroking.

'Make me come again,' she was urging him. 'Now, suck me again. Only this time go slow.

Then he was using his tongue to push through the thick pubic hair out of the way so he could concentrate on her swollen inner lips.

'I love that,' she murmured.

He was delighted to see that her swollen clit had pushed its way completely free of the folds of her inner lips that form its protective hood.

'I love what you're doing,' she cried aloud feeling his tongue probing between her labia.

The woman felt her orgasm coming hard and fast, as her body shook from the body spasms and force of her third climax. She was bucking and moaning in desire as she climaxed. The woman's body convulsed, followed by a gush of fluids emptying from the woman's sex hole.

Eventually they both came and he moved to expel himself into her body. He collapsed beside her, clearly spent from the effort.

His mouth was now working expertly over her most sensitive female spot. 'Yes! Yes!' she demanded of him. 'Suck me there! Suck me there!' He licked deeply around and between the inner labia, and was enjoying the musky scent.

She pats him on the back and tells him to finish inside her.They came together. They shared an open-mouthed kiss.

He was breathing hard. His arse clenched as he came He then exploded in her mouth. He was shooting his load deep in her mouth.

'That was wonderful. You really know how to treat a woman.' They just lay there in each others' arms. They were both too spent to move.

He grabs her around the waist and leans in to kiss her, but ...

Esmeralda stops him.

'This is over now,' she says sternly.

'I want to see you again. Will you come out with me, sometime?'

'No, Roy. I can't do that. I'm old enough to be your mother. What happened between you and I this evening was special a night to be remembered and cherished, but you mustn't go expecting anything more from it.'

She was helping him put his clothes back on. He slipped his shoes on.

'Now finish getting dressed and I'll walk with you out to your car. Good night Roy boy and Happy Birthday.'

12