Essex Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, while I was trying them on I managed to flash my totally naked body to a couple of men who were waiting for their partners.

After a couple of blissful months I started to think of other ways that I could get anonymous sexual satisfaction as there was no way that I wanted to get involved in a relationship, I'm too young to think about that. I spent many hours in bed, and on my sofa, slowly masturbating whilst trying to think of a way, discarding lots of crazy ideas that would probably resulted in me getting locked up either in a police cell or in a the psyc ward of the local hospital.

Eventually, I decided to search online for ideas and found Craig's List. Then I spent a few days working out what I could put in an advert.

In the end I setup an account using a new, anonymous email address, and put an ad in Personals > Women seeking men

Slightly exhibitionist girl seeks opportunities to flash, get groped and maybe anonymous sex.

Body - slim

Height - 5'2" (157cm)

Status - single

Age - 25

And I added a small photo of my naked body from neck to knees. There was no way that I could risk someone from work recognising my face.

I was amazed by how quickly I got some replies, and how many I got. Over the next few nights I waded my way through them, categorizing them into the 'you've got to be joking', 'sick', and 'maybe' folders. There weren't many in the 'maybe' folder.

That Friday night I went to bed with my laptop and read through the 'maybe' ones while my right hand was busy between my legs. I'd already decided that I would only go to somewhere where there were lots of people, where I could shout for help if things went pear-shaped. That was why quite a few of the replies were rejected; there was no way that I was going to strip in someone's house in front just one or two dirty old men.

Ha, listen to me, after what I did for that man on the train. But that was different. I sort of started it, and besides, he was cute.

Anyway, one of the potential ones was a bit exciting, and a bit tame. The man told me to go to a particular McDonalds in the centre of London. He told me that the seating was on 2 levels and that a few girls spend hours there flashing their pussies to all the foreign tourists that went in.

That sounded fun, but as I said, a bit tame. I couldn't work out a way that I could get them to grope me and make me cum.

I logged that one in the back of my mind for the next time that I went into central London.

Another one sounded intriguing, much more fun, possibly, but a little odd. Why would a local, small time rugby club be advertising for cheerleaders in Craig's List?

Out of curiosity I decided to phone the number to get more information.

The man who answered told me that the team had decided that their team needed some encouragement, some incentive to win games. He told me that they weren't trying to get a full cheerleading squad that could win competitions, just a few girls to be a bit of eye candy for the team.

I thought that it was a bit sexist but what the hell. I wasn't looking for anything that was politically correct, I was looking for some fun, and when the man asked me if I was still interested I said that I was. He gave me an address, a date and a time and told me that if I turned up and passed the interview, he could guarantee that I'd not regret it and have a lot of fun.

As I ended the call I was smiling and imagined myself dancing along the side of rugby pitch wearing not a lot. My pussy was tingling.

What's more, the place was only a couple of stations down the central line so it would be easy to get there.

The interview was on a Sunday morning and on the Saturday I went into central London to do a bit of shopping. I went to the same clothes shop and flashed another man before buying a short summer dress. The summer had gone but it was a nice dress and it was so light that I felt naked when I put it on. I wanted something ready for the spring when it arrived.

I also found the McDonalds that the man from Craig's List had told me about. He was right. It's right in the centre of London with loads of tourists going in. I sat there for a good half hour eating and using my phone while sitting with my legs open facing different tourists.

It's right what they say about the Japanese and their cameras. Two separate men took photos while holding their cameras on their laps and facing my way. I smiled at the thought of loads of men on the other side of the world looking at those photos.

12