Essex Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and knew what I had to do. Then I had a brainwave.

"Tell you what guys." I said, "If we win I'll give a blowjob to each one of you that scored some points. How does that sound?"

Enthusiasm and effort was increased in the second half and we won 23-13. The guys were ecstatic and as I ran up to them to congratulate them four of them lifted me up and carried me back to the clubhouse. They carried me high up with hands supporting my shoulders and butt; and 2 hands were keeping my legs spread wide.

The guys carried me right in to the changing room where I was put down and stripped of my clothes and shoes. Then I was pushed into the showers where there were already 3 of them; naked and showering.

OMG, within a minute 1 naked girl was showering with 10 naked guys and another 5 stood watching me with their hard cocks in their hands. I was in heaven as I was passed along the row of showers and hands grabbed my interesting bits. When I got to the end shower one guy said,

"Can I have my blowjob now?"

"A promise is a promise," I said as I got down onto my knees in front of him and looked up to see a massive hard-on right in front of my face. I opened my mouth and leant forward.

There were loud cheers as I started to swallow his cock.

The guy's hands grabbed my hair and pulled my head backwards and forwards until I felt his cock swell. I was all ready to swallow his cum but instead he pulled my head back and off his cock.

Realising that he wanted to cum on my face I looked up and opened my mouth. Seconds later his cum sprayed on my face. When it stopped cumming I turned to the others, put my tongue out and showed them what had landed in my mouth then I swallowed it.

"Right, who else scored some points?" I asked, and 3 other guys all said,

"I did."

After 4 more blowjobs I got to my feet and stood in the nearest shower to wash off the cum. I looked down to my pussy and saw that most of the painted thong had gone.

"Can I borrow some soap please?" I asked.

"Here, let me do that for you." One guy said as he stepped forwards with a bar of soap in his hand, his cock bouncing as he walked.

I smiled, spread my legs and lifted my hands up in the air.

It didn't take long for the rest of the paint to disappear, and for me to cum. I shuddered and shook as I rode the waves of pleasure.

"What about us Millie? Have you got anything for us?" Was the first thing that I heard when I was able.

"I thought that seeing me naked, watching me give 5 of you blowjobs and watching me cum would be enough for you." I replied, looking around at all the hard cocks.

"Please Millie." A couple of the guys replied.

"Tell you what boys, no more blowjobs and you're not going to fuck me, but you can wank all over me if you like."

There were quite a few cheers then hands lifted me up and carried me over to one of the benches. I saw clothes flying off the bench then I was laid on my back and when I looked up, 4 cocks were being wanked above me.

My right hand went to my pussy to relieve the pressure that had built when the hands carried me to the bench.

Ten minutes and 2 orgasms from me, and quite a few loads of male cum covering my face and torso, I looked up and saw that I was alone.

Duke walked in, saw me, smiled and said,

"You okay?"

I nodded.

"Have a shower then come and join us. I'll stand you a drink or 3."

"Okay Coach." I said as I got to my feet and walked to the shower. Luckily, I had a choice of shampoo from the different bottles that the guys had left there and I had a long, hot shower.

"Here she is; our cum loving cheerleader." I heard as I walked into the main room and over to the bar.

Duke put a glass of whiskey in front of me and I downed it in one.

"You sure that you're okay Millie?" Duke again asked. "Were any of the guys too rough with you? Because if they were ..."

"No, no; I mean everything is good. I guess that I'll only get a third of that when the other 2 cheerleaders start on Wednesday."

"That's my girl; taking it for the team. I guess it didn't take you long to become a team player."

"Always wanted to be part of a team Coach."

An arm came round me and grabbed a tit causing my nipples to harden even more, and Jake said,

"You've done us proud Coach. I hope that the other 2 are half as good as Millie is."

I felt proud, I'd satisfied lots of my fantasies and got into something that I could repeat twice a week and there wouldn't be any man hanging onto my arm tying me down. What more could a girl ask for?

"Millie; earth to Millie."

"Oh sorry."

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to the team. That's those of them who are still here. Half of them had to rush off to their girlfriends or wives. I guess that every ones entitled to make one mistake in that area."

I spent the next hour or so sitting on about a dozen different laps. Most of them taking advantage of the tits that were in their faces and the spread, bare pussy on their lap.

I didn't cum again but I got mighty close.

When we got to one of the younger looking guys Jake introduced him,

"This is Zac and he's still a virgin."

"Hi Zac, maybe you'll reach that milestone on Wednesday evening. You will be here won't you?"

"Cool. Err you bet, thank you."

I laughed and lifted one of his hands to my tits.

The guys all drifted off home, or wherever, leaving just Duke and me.

"Would you like a lift anywhere Millie?

"You could take me to the nearest underground station if you don't mind Duke."

"Yeah sure, no problem."

"You could take me in another way before I get dressed if you like. I've been saving it for you."

"Bend over that table girl."

I did, and Duke fucked me until we'd both cum.

"Wanted to do that ever since you walked through that door Millie."

"Any time Duke, any time."

"You will be back on Wednesday won't you Millie?" Duke asked.

"Try and stop me."

The train journey back to Loughton only took a few minutes but it was long enough for me to reflect on my day. It had been a good one and I could hardly wait for Wednesday.

The commute to work in the morning was good, the hand making me cum twice, but I was thinking about the guys in the team as each orgasm built.

12