Establishing Order within a Household Ch. 03

Story Info
A bonding activity. Wait, not bonding. Bondage.
2.7k words
4.59
14.3k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Charlotte is real woozy one she starts to wake, her numerous eyes drifting from one part of the room to another, finally settling on us sitting there; Mistress on the couch, me on the floor, both nude, save for my chastity belt.

"Did I mish the party?" she asks with a groggy laugh.

"Not at all, we were just about to get started," Mistress slinks over to her and traces her fingers over the silk ropes.

"This... this is some nice rope work. Not your first time, is it?" Miss Charlotte giggles as she studies her predicament, "You're more of a wicked slut than I realized. I do believe I've misjudged you!"

"Let's not get all chummy just yet, Charlotte. I haven't exactly forgotten the kitchen incident, and a little caffeine and rope play doesn't quite make us square," Mistress grins at her, leaning in close enough to kiss her or bite her.

Miss Charlotte's expression drops and all her eyes narrow, "You drugged my food?"

Mistress just nods with a friendly smile.

Miss Charlotte holds her expression for a moment before it cracks and she smirks, "Well it really is a party then, isn't it?"

"I wouldn't be so smug just yet," Mistress backs up from her and turns, "Melody, come here honey."

With graceful obedience, I slide over to them, "Knees," Mistress points to the ground in front of Miss Charlotte, and I sink down.

Miss Charlotte cocks an eyebrow... well, several eyebrows, but all on one side, as Mistress reaches down and spreads the bound spidergirls pussy wide open, "Get to work, Melody."

She inhales sharply and bites her lip a little as I dive between her legs... er, pedipalps... whatever... and begin pleasuring her. Mistress says I'm very good, but I try not to let that go to my head.

"What? Is this your evil plan? To make your elf girl eat me out?" she groans a little as I hit a sensitive spot, "What next, going to put me in the comfy chair and feed me grapes? The horror!"

Mistress doesn't say anything, she just smiles and starts playing with Miss Charlotte's nipples, making them plump more than they already were with the ropes squeezing her breasts as they do.

I know she hasn't been the nicest to Mistress, or me for that matter, but I still take my work at pleasuring very seriously. If Mistress wants me to lick her, then that's what I'll do. I dive my tongue in and out of her, making love to her with my mouth, I taste every bit of her pussy. I slide my fingers up into her and wrap my lips around her clit, assaulting it with my tongue while I suck on it. Pretty soon, I have her thrusting - or trying to thrust - against my face, her chest heaving as moans escape her lungs. I can tell when she's right on the edge, ready to burst over it.

And then the words come.

"That will be enough, Melody."

She nearly screams as my face backs away under Mistress' command, thrashing in her binds, which hold steady. Her face is a twisted visage of frustration and arousal.

"You. Bitch."

"Yes, that's right," she just gets a pleasant smile back from Mistress, "Melody, my bag?"

I hand her the little bag of supplies, to which she pulls out and puts on latex gloves, followed by a tube of cream and a dildo.

"Don't worry, Charlotte, I'll see if I can't calm down your nether regions for you. They look all bothered," she smears the dildo with the cream and promptly forces it up inside of Miss Charlotte's pussy, giving it a few pumps before reapplying the cream and doing so again, all while she's watched warily by multiple sets of eyes. After a few applications, she smears the cream on her gloved hand and just rubs it all over the outside of Miss Charlotte's pussy.

It takes a few moments before the effect takes over. I can tell the instant it does, because every one of her eyes go as large as dinner plates, and her jaw sets in.

"You. Bitch."

"Yes, you already said that," Mistress lifts up her arm and brings down a flat palm against Miss Charlotte's pussy, letting out an echoing crack. Miss Charlotte jolts from the pressure a little bit, but makes no indication that it hurt at all, "Can barely feel a thing, huh?"

She's met with several stares of daggers, but otherwise silence.

"Melody, retrieve my panties, would you?" she peels off the gloves, careful not to touch the cream, as I reach between her legs and gently pull the panties she'd had me lodge inside of her.

They were drenched. It was an odd request, that I stuff her panties into her pussy and then eat her out. Repeatedly. But if this was the desired outcome, then it was successful.

I gently place them into her waiting hand. Miss Charlotte just keeps staring all those daggers.

Up until Mistress twists one of her nipples. Hard, too. It forces a yelp and wince. It isn't but a moment, but it's long enough for Mistress to force her balled up panties far into the spidergirl's mouth, gagging her completely.

"Am I... interrupting anything?" Master is standing in the entrance to the room with a quizzical, but amused expression over his face.

My skin flushes bright red again as I realize I'm naked in front of a bound woman with her juices all over her face. Right in front of Master. I instinctively tighten my legs together where I kneel, to hide my shame, forgetting my chastity belt keeps him from seeing how wet this also makes me. Master, please don't think I'm some sort of degenerate slut!

"No, dear, I was actually just about to send Melody to get you. I think we could all use a little attention."

"It appears that you've been occupying yourselves just fine without me," Master says with a laugh.

"Oh, but it isn't the same without you," she leans in and kisses him passionately. She kisses him like I never could. Bold and confidently, letting everyone in the room know who she is to him. It captures all my attention.

So much so, that I barely notice when it ends and she speaks to me.

"Melody?"

"Oh! Yes Mistress?"

"Please you disrobe your Master. And get his cock ready for me," she grins widely at him and steps past him.

My cheeks flushing bright again, I hurry over and begin unbuttoning his shirt, pausing to look up at him to make sure it's alright. He just nods and lets me continue, sliding his shirt off of him, then swallowing hard as I unfasten his belt and pull his pants and underwear down. His thick cock is already hardening before me as I kneel.

My heart skips a beat, as it always does. The scent hits me all at once. I don't know if human women have the same reaction. Our sense of smell is keener, after all. But each time I release his cock and move in, the scent overwhelms me. I get whoozy and light-headed. My heart starts pounding. And the inside of my chastity belt is instantly drenched.

My lips open wide and I take the hardening shaft into my mouth, guiding it further in with my tongue. My eyes shoot up to watch Master. Not because I like to... not only because I like to, but to read his face, looking for the signs of approval to proceed. Having Master's cock in my mouth is, after all, a privilege, not a right.

He gives a pleasured sigh and leans his head back. I love it more when he looks into my eyes while I pleasure him, but beggars can't be choosers. I begin to fellate him slowly, picking up speed as he hardens, sliding my head back and forth and massaging him with my tongue.

For this brief moment in time, I'm able to forget everything around me. I forget the enraged and bound Miss Charlotte a few feet from me, all her eyes glaring at me. I forget Mistress standing there, fingering herself as she watches me go down on her husband. I even forget for just a moment, that his cock does not belong to me, that I'm only being allowed to service it for a superior woman. But at that moment, it doesn't matter, and it is bliss.

And then Master lays a gentle hand on my shoulder and pulls away from me. I watch his cock depart from my lips, a little trail of my saliva bridging between us for just a second. Just as it always does, my heart breaks just a little when he's taken away from me, to go to the woman whom he really belongs to.

"Good girl," Mistress tells me, patting me on the head, healing that little heartbreak of mine and managing to put a smile on my face. It's amazing how she does that.

"Is Charlotte okay?" Master asks, "She looks a little... perturbed. What were you all doing in here?"

"Just a little fun. Think of it as a bonding activity. To bring us closer together," she leans in close and puts her hands on his chest, pushing him roughly backwards onto the couch, then pouncing on him, her soaking pussy hovering over him like a hungry predator.

I audibly moan as she slides herself down onto him. I can hear Miss Charlotte do so as well. Or is it more of a growl? It's so hard to tell with those panties stuffed in her mouth... soaked with Mistress' taste. I kind of wish they were in mine. Somehow I don't think Miss Charlotte appreciates it on the same level that I would.

I love how assertive Mistress can be. The way she just pushes Master down to the couch and mounts his cock, like it's no big deal. Sometimes I wish I could be like that.

I mean don't get the wrong idea! I would never try something so out of my place like that. I'd never push Master or act like I was bullying him, even in jest. I don't think I could if I wanted to. But still, the way she can just have him, she can just have his cock, anytime she wants. She doesn't even have to ask. I mean, Master could say no, but I've never seen him do it. Human women are amazing.

I can feel little droplets of moisture seeping out from the edges of my chastity belt. Nothing I can do to stop that. I suppose that's why I have to wear it. I have so little control over my hungry little elven pussy. I'd probably find myself masturbating every time Master smiling at me.

But the way Mistress rides him... it's hopeless to control. I even find my slender fingers grinding against the metal blocking my opening. He must feel so good, the way she grinds and gyrates down on him, squeezing around him, forcing grunts and moans from him. I hope that my preparation helped. Is it better, Master? Is her pussy better because I got you ready? Do you slide into her more easily because I got your cock all wet and slippery?

And is it good for her? Mistress, do you feel him hitting so deep inside you? Does it stretch you out and hit all the right places, do his thrusts make your heart pound each time?

Not that I would need that to get my heart pounding, it already is. I can help but sit there and fantasize, biting my lip. Oh, Master! Can I be next? Will you use my body when you're done satisfying your wife? Will you push yourself into my body, your cock all slick with her pussy? Grab me and squeeze me, let me feel the heat and sweat of your lovemaking with Mistress while you violate my little body. Make me your little elf slut. Stretch out my little pussy with your big human cock. Show me why you are the Master and I'm just property. Violate me until I can't even walk...

Of course, I'd never say such horribly lewd things. I'd never have the nerve, even if it wasn't so improper. But I can't keep them out of my head.

"Melody," Mistress gasps out, looking back at me.

My ears instantly perk up, "Yes Mistress?"

"I think Charlotte is feeling neglected... show her a little... aahhh... a little attention, down below," she arches her back and Master grabs her hips, slamming her pussy even harder. And then her attention is gone from me again.

I almost forgot about Miss Charlotte for the moment. But an order is an order.

I kneel between her legs, all her eyes glaring down at me, and get to work. At first, I think maybe the cream has worn off, or 'washed away' as it were, with her pussy drenched the way it is. But after a few moments, it becomes clear that it's still there.

Not at full strength, it seems like it's diluted from all the moisture, I don't lose all feeling on my mouth, but enough that it makes my job difficult. It's hard to seal my lips where they need to be, and it's hard to make sure my tongue is hitting just right. As someone who prides herself on her oral sex skills, this is frustrating.

But I'm not nearly as frustrated as Miss Charlotte. That becomes immediately clear. Her hips thrust as hard as she can while being held in place, to the point that I think she's going to break her bonds, but they hold. Spider silk is something, isn't it? She does her very best to grind her pussy against my mouth, but it's clear that it's no use. Muffled cries of anger and frustration come through the makeshift gag as she tries, unsuccessfully, to get any real stimulation.

Try as I might to pleasure her, the cream keeps her pussy numb and unable to get off, riding that edge without release.

Behind me, I can hear moans becoming more intense. I've pleased Master and Mistress both enough to know when they're close to orgasm, and they're both ready to burst.

I have to restrain myself not to look back. I want to turn around and watch my beloved Master and Mistress reach climax together, I want to see that pleasure wash over their faces. I want to see Master's cock throb and twitch while he unloads into Mistress' pussy that contracts and pulses around him.

But I don't. I am a good girl, so I keep doing what I was ordered to. Sad as it is to miss it, I keep eating Miss Charlotte's pussy until they have both finished cumming and I hear their sighs of relief.

"That will be enough, Melody," Mistress tells me, and I finally withdraw and turn to face them. I'm pleased to see how satisfied they both are, covered in each other's sweat and fluids.

"Charlotte, have you learned your lesson about the order of the household?" she asks, but Miss Charlotte is completely silent, not even making any muffled complaints. She just stares all those daggers at Mistress.

"I think she needs a night in bondage to think about it, don't you, dear?" she asks Master.

He just chuckles, "If you'd like, just don't overdo this, okay?" he stretches out and gets up, and Mistress follows suit.

"Melody, honey, did you want your creampie?" she asks, and I swoon a little.

I open my mouth to speak, only to find it too numb to get anything intelligible out. So I just not vigorously. Oh, yes Mistress. Please, I've been ever so good. I'd like nothing more right now.

Then come along to bed. Oh, and rinse your mouth out first, I don't want any of that cream on me," and with that, they leave to go upstairs. I quickly follow after, giddy like always. I pause only for a moment to look back at Miss Charlotte, bound there, left to wait until morning. But my mind can hardly reflect on her condition, and I hurry upstairs for my prize.