Estate Debt Slave Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paola had been in their employ for almost two months now and Elizabeth had limited his use of the girl only to supervised blow jobs, tit-fucking and occasional dry humping while he was tied spread eagled on the floor of the playroom and Paola was commanded to rub her pussy lips and trimmed bush to and fro while she sat astride his well-oiled, glistening cock. And though she could participate in any threesome session with the Roccos, penetration for Gino, when it happened, was only to be done with his wife's vagina. Paola's young pussy with its kinky-Afro-trimmed runway as well as her asshole-in-training were off-limits to him. In the presence of his mistress, however, he was permitted to suck on Paola's luscious titties and moist pussy lips when offered by her to him.

Some nights, the young beauty would be tied spread-eagled and bolted down on the playroom carpeting, either on her back or belly. After the Signora had her way her the outstretched sub, she was give her silently kneeling husband permission to rub off in between the sub's available ass cheeks or on her sparely covered curly pubic hair, his well-oiled erection sliding frantically up and down until he came on Elizabeth's explicit command. If he accidentally ejaculated during these interactions with the young woman, he was punished .

Gino's cum juice was his wife mistress' property alone and only she could have a say in how and where his cum were to land. Usually, she lapped it up as her own personal nectar or shared it with her slave girl. Other nights, Gino would be tied face down to what is called a milking table so that his strapped erection was dangling through a hole in the table. Paolo would then oil herself up and rub herself up and down Gino's back while Elizabeth licked, slapped and sucked her husbands stiff cock until he shot his warm load into her mouth or her her uplifted titties.

So, when he heard Elizabeth tell him of his upcoming birthday gift, he immediately began kissing the back of her exposed neck, muttering gratitude into her thick blond hair. Elizabeth slowly turned towards him half-asleep and kissed him lightly on his cheek. She lovingly fondled his balls and stiff cock for a moment or two and said:

"You may gently worship at my cunt lips now while I am falling to sleep."

"Yes, my Mistress," he gratefully sighed. And under the silk sheets he went.

In the villa 's hot tub, Paola excused herself to get ready for Gino's birthday gift. Both Paola and his wife had been flirting with him all evening, giggling like two randy school girls as each took turns disappearing under the patio table and teasing their man's cock-ringed penis with their lipsticked mouths or the tip of their tongues. Gino was told he was allowed to come twice during the evening and the choosing time of his ejaculation, for a change, was to be his alone. He was in paradise.

While their young sub was preparing herself for Gino in their bed room, Elizabeth spent the extra time alone with her husband in the hot tub telling him how much she enjoyed being his wife and how she loved his body and his joie de vivre, though she had a bizarre way showing it most of the time. Gino was kissing his wife deeply when they heard Paola put on some romantic Italian love song, a signal that she was to ready for Gino.

"Go, mi amor, and have a good time. But remember," she said while grabbing his balls under the water and making him groan aloud, "these belong to me!"

Paola was waiting for the birthday boy on her knees, a black corset wrapped tightly around her gorgeous waist and her breasts propped up the emphasize that plum-shaped almost-purple nipples. She was wearing a new pair of elegant nipple rings and a gold labia tag given to her by the Signora in honor of her first male penetration at the villa. Gino was already hard with anticipation as he walked slowly towards the supplicant slave girl. As the shy sub began softly kissing he cock tip, he realized that he didn't want to be alone with Paola, beautiful and subservient as she was willing to be for him on his special day. He leaned down and placed his open hand on the au pair's chin, lifting her head gently so that she looked him straight in the eye.

"Can we invite La Signora to join us?"

"Of course, my master" , the kneeling slave softly whispered, somewhat baffled yet relieved that her mistress would also be in the room in any capacity she wished while Gino and her were making love. When Elizabeth did come in when being called by Gino and saw both her slaves on their knees, eyes down, and innocently holding hands, she was almost touched to tears. She walked over to both, dropped her sarong to the floor and knelt down to join them in a long three-way kiss and multiple caressing until they joyfully slipped into a pussy-to- cock-to- pussy daisy chain on the Persian rug. The night had begun.

Gino came quickly the first time. Having his cock tongued at the same time by his two kneeling lovers was just too much, especially when he looked down to see their lovely glistening lips sliding up and back on his straining erection in unison. His load his voluminous and both women playfully licked at each other's sperm-soaked faces and tits laughing and spreading Gino's hot discharge over their lovely necks and lips. He fell on the bed exhausted but knowing that he had time to rest and ready himself for a second coming.

"I want you two lovely ladies to continue playing with one other while I recover," he said in a firm uncharacteristically commanding voice.

Both responded by still licking off the remains of his cum from each other's tits.

Gino sat up on the unmade bed and poured himself another glass of his winery's best while he two women remained cuddling near the bed, tongue kissing and fingering each others sopping pussies. In a few minutes, he began to stoke himself and called out another command to the humping women below him on the plush rug.

"Paola, squat over my wife's mouth and let her lips and tongue suck on you while you present your lovely tits to me. Baby, knees up and spread your legs wide and display your wet pussy lips to me with all your fingers while you are lapping at our playmate Paola".

"Yes, Master," they docilely said in unison.

Gino's erection became more and more difficult for him to control without shooting in his own hand. The viewing of his usually domineering Elizabeth tonguing her own sub's pussy and spreading herself before Gino while her sub displayed her magnificent cocoa tits with their taut nipples a la gold piercings was almost too much for him. He looked away momentarily and thought of other things in order to quell his urge. Occasionally, he would get off the bed and present his erection to the squatting Paola or his panting wife for each to lick at for a moment or two.

Finally, he turned back to the au pair/slave girl and his gyrating wife with a new sense of control. He unsnapped his taut cock ring and threw it playfully onto his surprised wife's perspiring tummy.

"Paola, come here and sit on my cock. Do not let go of your tits as you do. Elizabeth, come sit on my face and continue to twirl your lovely fingers on your clit as you do."

"Yes, master," again.

He positioned the soaking Sicilian au pair in a way that he was barely inside her, only his cock tip disappearing easily into the young woman's pussy lips.

"Hold that position. Tits remained cupped. Elizabeth, come off my face now and run your tongue along my cock up to Paola's open pussy lips and to her swollen clit and down again."

The Signora gracefully dislodged herself from her husband's tongue and lovingly kissed both him and his birthday gift with her salty pussy-licking tongue before positioning her head in the right way so that she could lick her husband's shaft and balls and spread small wet kisses all over Paola's trimmed bush and her cock- spread labia and throbbing clit. When Gino was ready, he squeezed Paola's breasts very tightly so that her nipples were almost bursting as she bobbed up and down of his hard cock. She stopped bouncing and began to grind his cock deeply within her. They were bush to bush now. He came so intensely and deeply with the panting girl that he groaned aloud in ecstasy. After he had caught his breath, he issued one last birthday wish.

"Paola, clean off any juices on me with your sweet lips. Then, my darling Elizabeth, suck my cum out of Paola with your tongue. Leave no trace behind or I will set you on the slave rack belly up tomorrow at my leisure and work you over with your own whip. My sperm is your property, as you have said to me on many an occasion. Make sure you get it all! "

From that night on, life would never be the same in the Rocco household.

12