Estate Pt. 02

Story Info
In a Gynarchy, a boy is part of the estate.
2.3k words
4.51
19.6k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, early one afternoon, about a month after the funeral, what was going to happen happened. Two large SUVs and a cargo van pulled into the gravel driveway of my house. One of the SUVs was a sheriff's vehicle; the others were unmarked. Watching from an upstairs window, i saw two Female Deputies get out of Their vehicle and several Women in work clothes empty out of the cargo van. From the second SUV emerged a petite, stylish Woman i recognized as Ms. Forbes. Holding some papers, She conversed with the Deputies, looking about as though trying to confirm the address. When the three of Them stepped forward, up onto the porch, the other Ladies remained in the yard, surveying the house and workshop to the side.

As i descended the stairs, i had only a moment to collect myself before hearing the doorbell, followed a second later by an authoritative knock. When i opened the door, Ms. Forbes stood in front, the two Deputies behind Her, hands on Their holstered revolvers. I had a moment before She spoke to take in this Woman, my new Custodian. She was shorter than i'd thought, fuller, and a few years older, with darker and more intense features. With shoulder length hair and a sophisticated style, She radiated energy, confidence, despite being somewhat overweight. It flitted through my head that i wouldn't have considered Her "my type" ... not that that mattered anymore.

"larkin Nash?" She asked, in the hard accent of the east coast.

"Yes, Ma'am," i answered, keeping my gaze lowered.

"you know who I am?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Are you going to give Us any trouble?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Good boy." She turned to nod to the Deputies who stepped back off the porch. Then to me again: "Go the living room and wait for me there."

As i moved obediently to the living room, She waved the four other Women onto the porch and into the house. i could follow the sounds of Their progress as They wandered through the house, catching snippets of Ms. Olivia giving instructions. "Tag and inventory furniture, appliances, and the like for appraisal and sale. Workshop, too. Pack up his computer and any papers for me to take."

"Clothes?" one of the Women asked.

"Toss 'em, he won't need them anymore."

It took the Women some time to work Their way through the rooms on both stories of the house. Unsure whether i should sit or kneel or stand, i stood in the living room, watching the two Deputies casually standing guard in the front yard. As the tour of my house ended, Ms. Olivia stepped outside. After speaking with the Deputies, She went to Her SUV and pulled out a large tote bag. It also appeared She spoke to someone inside the vehicle, but i couldn't see who.

When She re-entered the house, She came into the living room. Without saying a word, She set the tote on the floor and sat down on the sofa. After a long moment, She cleared Her throat and said, "Come here, larkin." When i stepped across the room to stand before Her, a look of annoyance crossed Her face until i melted to my knees, which earned me a slow nod of Her head and a "good boy."

"you understand what's going on here, don't you, larkin?"

When i nodded my head, She gave me a lesson in Her control and Her preferences. "When I ask you a question, larkin, I expect an answer spoken in a respectful tone. So let Me ask again do you understand what's going on here?"

"Yes, Ma'am, i think so."

She gave me another lesson in Her preferences: "I prefer 'Maestra' to 'Ma'am,' larkin."

"Yes, Maestra."

"Good boy. As you know, I've inherited you; I'm now your Custodian. That means I own you." She probably saw the slight wince on my face. "I know that people out here don't like to think of it like that, but that's the long and the short of it. you now belong to Me." She let that sink in for a moment.

"Honestly, I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with you. The inheritance from My cousin significantly changes My financial situation and will almost certainly impact My lifestyle. With you and austen, I've also inherited significant new responsibilities. It will take me some time to sort all this out, but in the meantime I will take you back to the City with me." Again, She paused to let Her words sink in.

"I know this won't be easy for you, larkin. But it doesn't need to be that hard either. I'm neither a cruel nor an unreasonable Woman. But I am a Supremacist, and you're going to do things My way."

Ms. Olivia cleared Her throat and continued. "I won't lie to you, larkin, there are going to be parts of this you really won't like. There will also be generous rewards for obedience and good behavior. It will be much easier on both of U/us if you'll accept what has happened and embrace this next stage of your life. Will you do that for Me?"

"Yes, Ma'... Maestra ... i will try."

Ms. Olivia smiled as i corrected myself. "Good boy. I honestly think you'll find much to like in your new life, whether it's with Me or another Custodian."

With that, Ms. Olivia lifted the tote onto the sofa beside Her and ordered me to stand. When i had risen to my feet and taken a step back, She said: "Time for Me to see what I've inherited. Disrobe, please, larkin." i hesitated, eyes darting about as one of the Workers passed in the hallway, carrying a box out of the house. "larkin," Maestra spoke calmly, firmly. "That wasn't a request, it was an order."

"Yes, Maestra." Slowly, i undressed for Her, unbuttoning and removing the grey work shirt, then my boots and socks, then my jeans. i paused long enough to earn an impatient clearing of Her throat. Cheeks flushing, i stepped out of my boxer shorts and stood there, completely naked in front of my Custodian.

"Good boy, lark," She said, rising slowly, deliberately from the sofa. "The modesty of you country boys isn't without its charm, but you're going to have to get over it. I like seeing what i own ... and I like showing off what I own. Understood?"

"Yes, Maestra," my difficulty in dealing with this was obvious in my strained voice.

"Good, now turn ... slowly," She stressed ... "and let me see all of You."

As i did so, i found myself hoping She liked what She saw. i'm no Mister Universe, but am in pretty good shape. Although i didn't work out often, the manual labor i did in my shop kept me fit. i ate sensibly, and several times a week would go for a run or bike ride. At 5'10", i was considerably taller than Ms. Olivia, not that that mattered much. my hair was thick, dirty blonde in color, and cut short; my body hair was noticeable, but because of its light color not too conspicuous, except my pubic hair, which was thick and curly. Like most boys in this rural region, i didn't have any piercings or tattoos.

When i had finished my slow turn and stood once again facing Ms. Olivia, i could feel Her attention turn to my cock which, despite my best efforts to will it flaccid, was half erect. my cock was also rather average, not quite six inches in length when erect, but with what i have come to learn is an unusually bulbous head.

"Uncut?" She asked. "Yes, Maestra," i responded. The pursing of Her lips was non-committal, though i knew Supremacist doctrine was to "de-hood" male babies at birth.

Now She touched me for the first time, using the middle finger of Her right hand to flick my head, making my cock do a little "dance" for Her. Then She circled me, fingers of Her right hand tracing along my lower tummy, left hip, and left butt cheek until She stood behind me.

"My understanding is that your relationship with My Cousin Abi was mainly about business?"

"Yes, Maestra."

"She did not enjoy you sexually?"

"No, Maestra," my cheeks flushed at both the question and my answer.

"That will change," She said simply. "Have you been with other Women?"

"Yes, Maestra, two."

"Either of Them pop this?" She asked, patting my bottom.

"No, Maestra."

"Good. I assume with limited sexual experience you've masturbated a lot." It sounded more like a statement - and one that happened to be true - than a question, so my only response was a reddening of my cheeks. This prompted an irritated follow up. "Well?"

"Yes, Maestra."

"Well, I hope your last self abuse was fulfilling, for you won't be doing that again. Now bend over please and touch your toes if you can." When i had done so, She reached between my legs to fondle my scrotum. She wasn't rough, but it still made my knees weak, threatening my balance, prompting Her to hold my balls a bit tighter, saying "Easy boy." When She had steadied me, She asked: "Have you been bred?"

"No, Maestra."

Giving my balls a final squeeze, She softly repeated one of the mantras of the Supremacist movement: "semen pertinet ad Magistra domae": semen belongs to the Mistress of the home. Releasing me, She stepped to the sofa and rummaged in Her tote, saying "Kneel, please, larkin."

When She turned to face me, She had a collar in Her hands. She held it down for me, turning the metal over in Her hands, letting me see that it was a locking variety and that a tag dangled from it.

"Read the tag, larkin," and when i didn't begin immediately added, "out loud."

"Yes, Maestra: 'larkin ... property of Olivia Forbes ... if found, please contact [Maestra's home address and phone number followed]."

"Two things. First, this is a 24/7/365 collar. you'll wear it always, not just in public as you did here." As She told me these things, She secured the collar snugly around my neck, the locking mechanism clicking into place. "Second, I'm not wild about the name 'larkin' and may change it." She said this in a tone that neither allowed for dispute nor elicited my opinion, so i remained silent.

She turned back to the tote on the sofa, pulling from it a flowing light blue garment that She shook the wrinkles from before dropping it on the floor beside me. "In the City, boys don't wear clothes like those," She pointed disdainfully at my jeans and shirt. "they wear clothes like this" ... pointing down to the garment beside me ... "which is called a dallek," She pronounced the word carefully. "Are you familiar with them?"

"i have seen them, Maestra, but never worn one."

"you'll get used to them ... and similar outfits. On your feet and bring the dallek with you."

Ms. Olivia took the garment from my hand and showed me how to put it on. It was a garment unlike any i'd ever worn. i was used to work clothes; this was a frock, designed to bare much flesh. Made of a silken blend, the dallek was something of a sleeveless tunic; there were slits up both sides reaching well above my navel and a scooped neck both front and back, revealing much of my chest. The front panel of the dallek was relatively short, hemmed well above my knees. The back panel was longer and Maestra showed me how to pull it between my legs, cradling my loins in the fabric and passing the end through a slit in the front, dangling well below my knees. The sensation of the fabric intensified my arousal and the drape of the material made my erection obvious, which i suppose was the point.

Maestra tugged and tucked at the garment until it sat on me comfortably and to Her liking. "The dallek is more comfortable with panties, but until I can get you some, you'll be free balling." Though these words caused my cheeks to flush brightly, She said them quite casually.

"OK, what else? Oh yes, shoes." Digging around in the tote, She pulled out a pair of black leather anklet sandals, heelless but with little bells dangling from the straps. "Put them on." i was unable to suppress the look of mortification on my face, which Maestra noted. "Would you rather I walk you across the gravel barefoot, larkin?"

"No, Maestra."

"Then put them on like I told you to." As i knelt down to strap them on, She rubbed my hair gently. "you'll get used to them, larkin."

When i returned to my feet, She gave me another careful assessment and straightened the dallek. "Wait for me here, boy. I'm going to check with the Ladies and then W/we'll head out."

As i stood there in the front room, very self-conscious of how i looked in my new raiment, i heard Maestra circling through the rooms of what used to be my house, checking with the Ladies and answering questions about how to deal with specific items. Passing in the hallway, one of the Ladies stuck Her head in to give me low wolf whistle ... a new experience for me, but not the last time i would hear that.

Finally, Maestra returned and collected Her papers. "OK, boy, let's go. Bring the tote." At the front door, She waited for me to open it for Her, follow Her out onto the porch, and close the door behind. "In public, you follow slightly behind me and - since I'm right-handed - to my right; for a left-handed Woman, you trail to the left. I want your head slightly bowed and your gaze lowered. Come." As She stepped off the porch and strode to Her SUV, i hastened to do as told, staying slightly behind Her, gaze focused on the grass and gravel.

... to be continued ...