Estelle's Awakening

Story Info
A mature woman's tale of sexual exploration.
20.3k words
4.52
51.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hi all. This quite an opus. Not sure how pages it runs to, but I decided against writing and publishing it as separate chapters as I felt that it could disrupt the flo of the narration.

The woman that this story is about is a real person, although most aspects of her personality and the story itself is complete and total fiction.

If you read carefully, you will notice that as Estelle changes her personality, so does her use of language. This was intentional...

I hope you enjoy the story and all comment are welcome.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I called Edward at his hotel, to let him know that I had arrived and settled into my room. He told me that he was on his way and would arrive in a few minutes. I told him my room number and then switched off my phone.

This was procedure we had followed for the past four years. I would meet Edward in which ever town he was performing in. I would check into a separate hotel and he would join me as soon as I had called him.

What I didn't know was that this weekend would change my life in a way I never thought it would. It would also change the course of my relationship to Edward as well.

Maybe I should give you a little backstory before I continue with this tale.

PROLOGUE:

My name is Estelle and I met Edward in the Fall of 1998. I was 45 years old at the time and he was ten years my junior.

Just to describe myself a little: I am around 5 foot 7 inches tall and have auburn hair which I keep at neck length. I like to keep myself fit by taking long hill walks near where I live and this ensures that my stomach is still flat, my boobs don't sag too much, my bum is still relatively firm and my legs are almost cellulite free.

We met on a ferry coming back from Holland. At that time I worked as an assistant carer at a school for the mentally and physically impaired and we had taken some of the lesser impaired studens to Europe on a short weekend vacation. We teachers/carer had drawn straws and I was one of the lucky ones who didn't have to remain on duty watch. So I was free to move about on the ship as I wanted.

I was sitting in the lounge, drinking a glass of red wine. There was a band playing and I was watching a handsome young man playing the keyboards. He was dressed in a pair of tight white trousers, a black t-shirt, over which he wore a black blazer. He hadn't noticed me as I was sitting a few rows back from the dance floor and the stage. But I had my eyes on him for most of the night.

I was also married at the time, to a much older man and things between us had become quite stale. Not just in the bedroom, but in our marriage as a whole. We had three lovely children between us and I couldn't be anymore proud of them if I had tried. But after they all left home, for university and new jobs, I began to realise that I had lost my identity as a woman. I had spent so much time being a mother and wife that I didn't know who I was, or what I was capable of.

Sex between my husband and I was practically non existent and the odd times that we did make love, his idea of foreplay was to lay on top of me and rub his half erect excuse for a penis up and down my vaginal slit and then he would have to force his way inside me. A couple of minutes of rough pumping and he would grunt and come, roll over and fall asleep. I would then have to take myself off into the bathroom, clean his mess out of me and finish myself off with my vibrator.

How I longed to be held tenderly, kissed and made love too.

The band finished playing and a DJ began playing dance music from a booth at the side of the stage. After the curtains closed, the band came into the lounge via a door at the side of the stage. There were five of them and they took a table just a couple of seats away from where I was sitting. I heard them order drinks and then they began talking. Mostly about girls thy had met in the past and shows they had performed and the people that had come to see them. I heard them making fun of Edward because apparently he had a girlfriend and didn't like to hang around after the shows to meet girls. When I heard that, I decided that any ideas or dreams I had about seducing the young keyboard player were in vain. If he had someone, he certainly wouldn't be interested in me.

I looked across at the band and saw that Edward was looking straight at me. His eyes were sapphire blue and his hair, although cropped short, was blond. He smiled at me and almost nodded his head. I smiled in return, out of politeness and then turned my attention to the last of my glass of wine.

The music was becoming too loud for my taste and I had made up my mind that Edward was off limits, therefore I decided to go to bed. As I was leaving the lounge, I suddenly felt a desperate need for the toilet and knew that I wouldn't make it to my cabin in time.

There was a "ladies" right near the entrance to the lounge, so I made use of it.

As I was coming out, I saw Edward standing by the window, looking right at me.

"It's a bit early to be going to bed," he said.

I was surprised to see him there and not sure of what to say.

"Well," I said. "The music is not really to my taste and I thought it was best to go to bed."

He moved away from the window and walked closer to me.

"It's not my cup of tea either," he said. "Give me a good rock song anytime."

He held out his hand and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Edward. All friends call me either Ed or Eddie. Personally I prefer Edward."

I shook his hand and replied, "Hi Edward, my name is Estelle. People shorten it to Stella, but I prefer Estelle."

He smiled again and said, "That's a beautiful name, for a beautiful woman."

Wow, I thought. Compliments this early? He was definitely brought up properly.

I thanked him for the compliment. He told me that the boys in the band made fun of him because he always went to bed after a show.

"I make them believe that I have a girlfriend, which I don't. I just want to be alone after all the noise of a gig. Do my own thing. Does that sound odd or wrong to you?"

I told him that he should do what he felt was right and not be swayed by the crowd.

We both suddenly realised that we were conducting our conversation outside a toilet and Edward suggested that we took a night cap in the piano bar.

He offered his arm to me and I laid my hand upon it and he led the way to the piano bar.

The bar was more of a cocktail bar than anything else was much quieter than the lounge. The pianist was playing subtle melodies to a small crowd sat around the piano. Occasionally they would applaud him after a tune, but mostly they were into themselves and chatting to one another.

"I can never understand that," said Edward. "Why sit at the piano and have a conversation? It would be much nicer, especially for the pianist, if his crowd were more engaged in his performance.

We sat a table far back from the piano and he ordered a scotch and I ordered another glass of red wine.

We talked about relationships and I opened up to him about my marriage and how dire it was. He asked me why I didn't get a divorce and I told him that it was difficult at that moment in time. Which was true. I wanted our kids to be settled, either in relationships or in places of their own, with their own lives before I made my bid for freedom.

Which is something I actually did, eventually did, but that's for later.

There was question burning at the back of my mind, which I was dying to hear the answer to. I knew why I wanted to seduce this young attractive man, but I wanted to know why he was happy to sit and drink a night cap with me.

"Edward," I began. "Why me?"

"Sorry," he answered. "I don't think I follow you."

"Ok," I replied. "I will admit that when I sat down in the lounge, you caught my eye and i found you very attractive and thought about getting to know you better. But when I heard the others talking about you having a girlfriend, I decided to leave."

"Ah," he answered. "And you're wondering why I followed you out of the lounge."

I nodded.

"Truth?" he asked. "I noticed you too, after the show. I was thinking about asking you for a drink and then you got up to leave."

"But why?" I asked. "What have I got ,that all those pretty young things that were dancing in front of you, don't?"

"I like older, mature women," he answered in a very matter-of-fact manner. "If you want me to be brutally honest, I would like to take you to bed."

My heart skipped a beat, my mind raced and my breath left me.

The next thing I knew, we were in my cabin, kissing. His hands were on my shoulders as his tongue explored this inside of my mouth. I placed one hand on his thigh and worked it up to the front of his trousers. I could feel his erection through his trousers. It was hard as rock. I wanted to take him in my mouth and suck him so much, but I am afraid that I am quite strict when it comes to things like fellatio and cunnilingus. I want to be the cleanest

I can be and I want the man to be too.

"Edward," I began as I wrestled his snake like tongue out from between my lips. "I really want to taste you, but I think before we do that, we should shower. Are you okay with that?"

He began removing his clothing and said, "I'm game if you are."

I watched him as he removed his t-shirt by pulling it over his head, revealing a lean and slightly muscular body, which was devoid of chest hair. I removed my blouse as I watched him undo his trousers and push them down over his thighs, down to his ankles. The purple boxer shorts he was wearing had a hard time keeping his erection in place as it tried to force its way through the cotton material. I could feel myself becoming wet as he pulled his boxers down and his penis sprang from its confines. It stood proud of his body at an angle of about 45 degrees and was long. Around 18 centimeters, I would say and thick, around 4 centimeters. He was circumcised and the head of his penis was light purple in colour and large. His pubic region was also devoid of hair.

He watched me as I undid my skirt and rolled down my pantyhose. I am afraid that I didn't shave at all, nor did I take much care of that area, mainly because my husband liked it that way and I didn't see any reason to change. Thus, my pubic bush was quite pronounced and wisps of red hair showed over the waist band and through the legs of my yellow cotton panties. I suddenly felt quite exposed, which I know is odd considering what we were about to do, but the fact that I was like a rain forest down there and Edward was as bald as the day he was born, I felt subconscious and wondered if it turned him off me.

Slowly I pushed my panties over my hips and down my thighs. I placed my hand over my pubic region and could feel myself going red with embarrassment.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I can see you don't have any pubic hair."

"Yes I have been shaving for the last 5 years."

"Why?" I asked.

"I feel much cleaner and feel more comfortable," he answered.

Then he raised his hand up to his mouth as if he were about to tell me a secret.

"Don't tell anyone, but it makes my old man look bigger than it actually is."

He smiled and I realised that he was joking about the last part. I felt more relaxed all of a sudden and allowed my hand to drop to my side.

He wrapped his arms around himself and said, "I'm getting cold. Let's get in that shower."

We gathered huge handfuls of shower soap and rubbed into each other bodies. I loved the way his hand felt on my breasts as he massaged them and tweaked my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I felt his hand pass between my thighs and he began to gently rub soap into my vaginal slit. I breathed in sharply as his thumb brushed over my hardened clitoris. I almost cried out because no one had touched me there in a long time.

I took a load of soap in my hand and took a hold of his penis. It felt so hard in my hand. I gently massaged its shaft and moved the palm of my hand over the bulbous head. He hissed through clenched teeth and I thought that I had hurt him. He explained that he was fine, but that if I did that again, he was in danger of coming in the shower. Whilst the idea of watching him pump his semen load in the shower attracted me greatly, I wanted his cum somewhere else entirely. So I stopped.

We finished showering and toweled each other off.

I asked Edward to lie on the bed. I knelt in front of him and held his still hard penis in my hand. I opened my mouth and slid him inside. His cock was warm and tasted salty and fresh. His hardness was delightful and his head stretched my mouth. I cupped his scrotum and gently massaged his testicles. I moved my head back and forth up and down his hard shaft, running my tongue along his sensitive underside. I felt his cock twitch and fearing that he might come in my mouth, I withdrew it.

"I would really like to put this penis inside me," I said. "Do you have a condom?"

He looked at me in stark horror.

"I didn't plan for this to happen," he replied. "Do we need one?"

I explained that even though my marriage was on the skids and that I didn't care about cheating on my husband, I did care about getting pregnant and picking up one or two of those nasty sexual diseases."

I felt his erection subside.

"Look," I said, really not wanting to let him go or end the night. "We could have oral sex, if that agrees with you."

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Estelle, you are one hell of a woman."

"You ain't seen nuttin' yet," I replied in a mock American accent.

I coaxed his cock back to life and started sucking him in earnest. I massaged his balls and sucked hard on his stiff shaft. I felt his leg muscles stiffen up and his cock twitched a couple of times. I didn't want his semen in my mouth. It isn't something that I enjoy. I suppose it comes from my husband doing it to me without my knowledge or permission. It was a disgusting experience and he tasted foul.

So I withdrew Edward's cock from my mouth and continued to masturbate him. I raked my finger nails over his scrotum and along his thighs.

Edward moaned and then called out, "Coming!"

His penis erupted with a long white streamer of thick, creamy semen. His cock fired it about 3 centimeters into the air and it landed with a wet splat on his stomach. I began to slow down, but Edward urged me to carry on as he hadn't finished. More streamers, not as long as the initial eruption, jetted from his bulbous head and spread across his abdomen and some even landed on my hand.

He finally urged me to stop and I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I collected my panties as I went and put them. I assumed that as he got he wanted as far as having a blow job and an orgasm, our evening was over.

I placed a hand cloth under the warm tap and damped it, before returning to the bedroom, whereupon I wrapped it around his still hard cock and cleaned it and the washed the remaining semen from his abdomen.

He suddenly sat up, smiling.

"No woman has ever sucked my penis and made me come like you did, Estelle. It would be remiss of me not to return the compliment."

I felt myself turning red again.

"Oh no, " I said. "I couldn't possibly let you go down there. I'm far too hairy and you seem to be the kind of man who likes a woman who shaves."

"That's very true," he replied, taking my hand. "But under the circumstances, I don't mind licking a hairy pussy once in a while and I admired yours in the shower."

To hear my vagina called such a name was a little embarrassing for me. But he continued holding my hand, reassuring me and said, "I would be delighted to make you come with my fingers and tongue."

I relented and began to remove my panties, but he stopped me.

"Please," he said. "Keep those on. It only helps to add to the excitement."

I laid back on the bed and allowed him to part my thighs. I felt warm and gentle kisses up my legs and along the inside of my thighs. Then he stopped as he reached the juncture between my thighs. I could hear him breathing in heavily and sat up. His face was buried between my legs and he appeared to be sniffing my panty covered vulva.

He looked up and saw me frowning at him.

"The scent of an aroused woman is intoxicating," he said. "It really turns me on."

Then his face disappeared again and I felt soft kisses on my crotch. I felt his tongue licking the front of my underwear and felt it brush my now hard clitoris. I was surprised at how aroused and turned on I was becoming. I felt my panties being pulled to one side and a finger gently running along my outer labia. I felt his tongue touch my soaking wet vagina and I gasped out aloud. It had been years since a man had been so intimate with me that I had almost forgotten what it was like. He flicked his tongue over my clitoris and I cried out. Small electric shocks ran through my body and I tensed up. This was mind blowing.

Edward stopped for a second to remove my panties but then he returned his attention once to my vagina. He fastened his mouth over my clitoris and began to suck on it, while inserted a finger into my sopping wet vagina. I felt him insert a second finger and slowly he began to move them back and forth, whilst feverishly licking my clitoris.

My orgasm hit me with such force that I sat up and screamed and sprayed vaginal juices half way up Edward's arm.

I had never come wet before in my life.

I collapsed back onto the mattress, almost wasted from the sheer intensity of the orgasm he had just given me.

I didn't want the night to end and asked Edward if he had the energy to continue.

He stood up and pointed to his penis, which was once again hard and erect.

I told him to lie on the bed and I climbed on top of him, with my face hovering over his huge erection. I could see a bead of clear pre cum liquid on the head of his penis and so I grabbed his hard shaft and slowly took him into my mouth.

My bottom was immediately over Edward's face and he didn't waste anytime. I felt his hands on my buttocks as he prized them apart and the soft intrusion of his tongue into my liquescent cleft. As he made love to me with his tongue, so I sucked his hard penis, long and deep, running my tongue along his thick shaft and sucking hard on his blood engorged head. he flicked his tongue over my clitoris again, while sliding two fingers inside me and I felt the unmistakable signs of my orgasm approaching.

I stopped sucking him long enough to say I wanted us to come together. Tremors formed in my belly and traveled along my thighs, culminating in the strongest orgasm ever to have ripped through my body. I sat up, my vulva covering Edward's mouth and I felt his nose brush against my anus. I shuddered and released a torrent of juice across his face. While I was sucking him, I felt Edward's legs tense up and his penis began to jerk in my mouth. I released his penis from my mouth and carried on masturbating him. Another thick streamer of creamy white semen jetted into the air. Some of his landed on my breast and hung in long tendrils from my nipple. But most of it splattered on to his stomach. This all occurred simultaneously. Something that never happened in my life before.

After the intensity of our oral lovemaking had subsided, Edward began to get dressed.

I invited him to stay but he told me that he needed to be "up and at 'em" early so that the band could drive of the ferry as soon as was possible, after we had docked.

I understood and wrote my email address and mobile phone number down for him. I told him that if he ever found himself in my town, to look me up.

He gave me one last long kiss and then he was gone.

We emailed and texted and he even "friended" me on Facebook, so that we could message each other. He wrote me long and deeply sexual emails about what he would like to do to me if we ever met again.