Estrogenie Pt. 02 - Wish 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl, now here's your first gift baby." I felt the cold aluminum base of my largest plug at my asshole then, and relaxed as much as I could as they pushed it in. I moaned with great pleasure as I felt it stretch me open and when it had reached the stem I felt the fur of my fox-tail brushing against my cheeks, thighs and balls.

"That's perfect, now crawl around and show me my favorite pet." I did as I was told, feeling cute as they walked me around the apartment and I swung my hips, making the tail wag between my legs. Then they stopped and I bumped my face into their butt.

"You've been such a good girl, and you deserve a treat, I think I know my babygirl's favorite treat too." I trembled with excitement as I felt them pull down their pants and the underwear they had on, then I felt their warm, bare ass on my face. I whimpered like a puppy and pressed my face into them, waiting to be told I could taste like the good Sub I am.

"Good girl, I know you like your dom's ass, go ahead and taste it Princess." I shivered again at my favorite pet name and pressed my tongue against the bottom of their left cheek, slowly running it up the inner seam of their crack, pulling away when I reached their asshole so I didn't spoil the surprise. When I reached the top of their crack I switched to the inner seam of their right cheek and dragged it down before circling their asshole and finally pulling my tongue slowly from the bottom to the top of their asshole... I heard them urging me on and soon I was pressing the tip of my tongue further into their ass, tasting what I had wanted for so long and reveling in it. They pulled me on top of their bed then, pulling my legs apart and playing with my dick as they sat on my face.

"That's a good girl, eat your fill baby you deserve it. You're so beautiful, such a cutie. Look at your little boobs and your wonderful tattoos. You've been so good following all my rules and directions and I'm so happy we're finally meeting like this." This went on for a while, I basked in all the affirmations and complement they were giving me but the fun was just getting started...

"Okay love now I'm going to give you another treat would you like that?" They pulled off my face so I could answer properly.

"Yes Sir, please Sir."

"Good girl. I'm going to put my dick in your ass now, would you like that?"

"Oh yes please sir." I felt them leave the bed and heard them retrieving their strap-on as I got on my hands and knees, holding my legs apart and presenting my tattooed ass as best I could. I felt their warm hands on me, caressing my cheeks and then I felt them gripping the base of my tail.

"Okay Babygirl, I'm pulling the plug out now, try to relax that pretty little butthole for me." I did as I was told and moaned with pleasure as I stretched around the plug again, feeling a cool emptiness as my ass was left empty, but then I felt the cold tip of a lubed strap-on at my entrance and braced myself. I felt my partner's hands on my waist and I felt them press their body against me, their nipples rubbing my back, their belly rising and falling with their breath, then I felt them lick my earlobe and whisper:

"I love you Princess." I moaned and turned toward them as I felt them push the tip of their tip into me.

"I love you too sir." They moved slowly at first, gently picking up speed as they went their hands moving to my little boobs and pinching my nipples, sending tingles through my entire being. I felt them running their fingers along my dick, which was more sensitive than usual and I felt them spank my ass. I could tell they were enjoying themselves and I was happier than I had ever been. Then I giggled and made myself invisible...

"Wow baby you weren't kidding, I still feel you but I can't see you at all. I don't even see my strap-on as it goes inside you, this is so hot." As I heard the success of my experience I could tell I was getting close.

"Please Sir, can I kum? You feel so good inside me and I'm so happy right now. Please can I kum for you?"

"Yes baby, kum now." I felt their hand under my dick and I trembled as I had the closest I had gotten so far to a full-body orgasm, spirting small amounts of fluid into their hand. I let them feed me my own kum and when I was finished I remembered their favorite sight. I crawled off their bed and got on my knees, opening my mouth so I could suck their dick clean...

12