Eternal Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I know. Do you even know how long it's been?" Erin asked.

"Gotta be days, maybe even a week. I've never been this hungry."

"That girl said it was being possessed that made it impossible to die, but it must be the crypt itself too. I mean this is all.. passed down person to person, there's got to be a lot we don't know. I guess it's anyone who's in here with me will be sticking around till next year when the door opens back up." Erin said contentedly. "Another year stuck with your bad stories," she joked.

"You're one to talk, I'm stuck in here with your terrible jokes," April replied.

"Well at least you aren't tied down for the whole time," Erin quipped.

"But you like being tied down a least," April replied as she allowed her hand to more adventurously wander nearer Erin's crotch.

"Well.. so do you!" Erin replied as she suddenly felt this take a turn for the sexual.

"And you love my bad stories.." April said.

"And you love my bad jokes.." Erin replied as she started to move what little she could to try to avoid the hand getting to where it was going. "Before we start yet another round of that though," she said, which got April's hand to stop what it was doing. "Well.. since it's not our last days any more, what do you say?"

"Say to what?" April asked. "Oh.. right."

"I didn't want to press it but.. I just.. I can't imagine my life without.." Erin said before being interrupted by a kiss.

"I do.. I still do. I always will.." April said as she pulled herself off. "And I've been giving it some thought. I.. I have a present for you."

"What do you possibly have that you can give me right now?" Erin asked as she looked skeptical with her eyes.

"Next year, when you get up. I want you to put me in there. If you promise to be by my side, I promise that I will switch with you every year. I can take a year locked down.. but I only think I could take it if I had you beside me. So.. will you.. would you choose to stay?"

Erin looked over at April, smiled and simply said "I do."

12