Eternal love

Story Info
a vampire man and human female love
1.9k words
4.1
19k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Thomas, don't let me do this! if this is the end, then let it be the end for both of us!" Lisa sobbed in her husband's arms with the warm shower water pouring over them.

"My love, you cannot be talking like that," said Thomas, lovingly placed a hand on his wife's growing baby bump "you have our little angel to think about now, you have to live for her and you have to live for me baby."

Thomas tried to hide the hurt from his voice but Lisa could always read him like a book and picked up on the emotion in his voice, through the bond they shared. Hot tears filled her eyes, tears that burnt with anger.

"how can you say I should live for you when you have decided to sacrifice yourself and leave me all alone with this child!?" More tears ran down Lisa's cheeks as she cried in misery sinking to her knees wishing that she would wake up from this horrid nightmare. Thomas felt his heart break a million times but he had to get his mate out of here, they were coming and they were very close.

He had to get his Lisa out of here.

He picked her up into his arms as if she weighed nothing, walked out of the bathroom and dried her up. Thomas felt broken with seeing his beautiful lively wife look like this, like life was slowly being sucked out of her.

"Dammit Lisa! please don't break my heart like this please baby" Thomas pleaded, while shaking her so she can come back to reality.

She was so broken that she felt a piece of her die that night, she didn't even notice Thomas take her out of the shower and dry her up. Oh her Thomas, her handsome, funny and sexy Thomas. The love of her life, the father off her unborn baby and now she might never see him again oh of caurse she will never see him again! The thought brought up fresh tears to her eyes. Why does life have to be so cruel!?

Lisa was braught back from her thoughts to cruel reality by her mate's sweet voice oh gosh how that melodic voice now sounds so distraught.

"Lisa...Lisa honey listen to me: I've already packed a bag for u with a new passport and bank cards under your new name and some cash for you to start off with. You will have to use the cards when you've completely ran out of cash but try to use the card less frequently," said Thomas, hurriedly.

It hit Lisa again what this terrible life has subjected her to and silent tears trickled down her cheeks. Thomas pulled his mate in a tight embrace that if it were happy times she would be teasing him how his trying to squeeze the life out of her.

God he loved her.

Thomas recited a silent prayer for that his wife and his unborn child to be kept safe. In his long life he had never felt so miserable.

Lisa hugged him as tightly as she could, not wanting to let go. She took a last sniff of his spicy sweet scent and felt as much of him as if to create an everlasting image of Thomas imprinted in her head. Thomas smiled at this, feeling her love for him radiate from their bond and at that very moment he accepted their fate which broke his heart yet again.

"don't you ever forget me baby and take care of our baby. I will love you forever and beyond death" said Thomas, looking deep into Lisa's welling eyes.

Lisa let more tears flow down as she whimpered a tiny animalistic sound of agony that was muffled by Thomas's soft warm lips. They both re-lived all their memories in their last shared kiss and embraced the fact that it was their last moment of love. Lisa barely got out her love for Thomas over her sobs.

A loud thud from downstairs startled her and Thomas knew it was time to part with his love, he quickly pushed the dressed away from the wall that hid a secret passage, opened the tiny door and tossed the sport bag that he packed for Lisa.

"Come baby it's time" he told Lisa while urging her in the passage way. "I love you my beautiful Lisa always and forever" Thomas said, tears forming in his eyes.

Lisa cried even harder and responded with a sad strained voice" I love you more Thomas"

He gave her a sad smile remembering how they always had those cute arguments about who loved who more.

"Go on now and don't look back" Thomas closed the door that separated him from his mate. He had to do this for her and their unborn child. Thomas pulled back the dresser in place hiding the tiny door yet again.

He walked over to his desk, poured himself a glass of whiskey and sat down sipping it, when the door burst open. He put up his mental wall to keep out unwanted guests (not that they could get in even if they wanted to- with him being the oldest vampire in the vampire world added with the most poweful clan he was born into).

Him and his brother Lucas being the last of that clan.

'Lucas bloody bastard,' Thomas thought to himself.

Lucas was the very reason he was going through this and he will kill the greedy bastard if that's the last thing he did. In all his 3565 years of his life he had never hated anyone so much and the man he hated with a passion walked in with a smug smile that dripped with evil.

"well, well, well. if it isn't the mighty Thomas. Hello dear brother!" Lucas flashed his brother one of his best smiles, which truly, looked like a genuine smile.

"I see your're willing to let your greed to be the end you, Lucas"

"oh no dear brother! It is you who has reached his end. now why don't you be a good sport and let me make this a short and quick kill for you?" he said with that evil grin still implanted on his handsome face.

Thomas laughed at his younger brothers words "oh dear little brother! not only are you a greedy bastard but it so happens that your also a scared little wimp, a total disgrace to the Coles clan! Thomas laughed seeing the reaction from his brother saw. "You stupid little brat, you've braught an army of flimsy vampires to fight me 'cause you're scared of your dear brother. Pathetic!"

Lucas was fuming, his inner beast on the surface, screaming for release as he lunged forward with his fangs bared and in attack mode. Thomas smiled. 'bingo!' he thought to himself as he got out of his chair at nonhuman speed, fangs bared. Lucas lunged at him and they both crashed on the floor making the floor shudder under them.

Lucas felt victory as his hand was on his brother's neck ready to disconnect his neck from his head but was just not strong or fast enough than his older brother. Thomas turned the tables on him, had him pinned face-down on the floor with his right arm twisted behind his back. As the other vampires closed in on them Thomas closed his eyes and in mere seconds the other vampires dropped on the floor like sacks of potatoes paralysed with pain, blood oozing from their noses and ears.

Lucas watched in horror as his men died in a matter of seconds without even being touched.

''FUCK FUCK FUCK ANTHONY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE' Lucas sent a telepathic message to his best vampire who he knew can withstand his brother's gift.

SNAP! Lucas fell limp on the floor, broken into pieces. Filled with excrutiating pain, Lucas yelled, his scream piercing the room.

Just as Thomas was about to rip off his brother's neck off he felt something rip open his chest- he closed his eyes and the last thing he saw before he dying was his beautiful Lisa.

lucas felt his brother's dead body putting pressure on his broken arm sending more pain to him.

"get him off of me dammit" he spat angrily. Anthony lifted Thomas's lifeless body off of Lucas and dumped it on the floor.

"what the hell kept you downstairs?this bastard nearly ripped my arm and neck off! now give a bag of blood; I need to heal this damned arm" said Lucas, wincing at the shooting pain from his arm.

Anthony handed Lucas a bag of blood which he grabbed greedily and pierced it with his fangs, sucking in every drop.

"uhm, boss? we have a slight problem..." said Anthony, looking at his new replenished boss.

"well talk!" Lucas growled, moving his arm to test it's integrity.

"Thomas's mate got away and we don't know how."

"well you idiot, did you send men to look for her!?"

"uhh...not yet boss..."

"you fuckin idiot! You better find that human bitch and bring her to me or I will have your head " Lucas shouted angrily.

"y..yes boss, but the major problem is that w...we can't p...pick up her scent. Thomas m...must have help her extinguish it before he snuck her out," Anthony stammered in fear.

"BASTARD!!! Fuck! find her NOW and burn this fuckin place."

Lucas could feel his power growing due to the death of his brother, and considering that he was now the most powerful vampire on earth made him smile. But he knew that it will be shorrt lived until he finds that pregnant human bitch and killed her and her unborn child.

******

Lisa sobbed but crawled as fast as she could to get to the end of the passageway, which lead to the back of the house. When she got there, she peeked through a small hole and saw vampires all around. So she sat there thinking about her sweet Thomas while rubbing her baby bump . An agonized scream filled her ears and she suddenly felt a sense of panic thinking it was her Thomas that is in pain, but later realised that it was not him which comforted her for the time being. As soon as the vampires heard the scream they all disappeared to the front of the house, Lisa saw this as an opening to make her escape. She opened the tiny door leading to her escape and she ran as fast as she could, silent tears ran down her cheeks as she thundered into the forest as fast as she could. After what felt like an eternity of running Lisa was stopped by a feeling of dread and she dropped to her knees and started crying when she felt her heart grow cold and shatter to a million pieces. Feeling like a piece of her just died and she suddenly knew that a piece of her just died, her love, her sweet Thomas and her better half. She cried even harder feeling the bond that they both shared fade to nothingness. Lisa stayed there kneeling on the forest ground crying for what seemed like forever until she heard her husband's voice in her heard 'live my angel, live for our baby, live for me" she quickly got up as weak as she felt and kept running for dear life still trying to stay alive for her daughter, but the tears running down her cheeks symbolized her pain. Her Thomas, her love.

Oh how cruel life was.