Eternally Bound Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon simply nodded, tracing mom's thick, smooth thigh with her long, polished fingernails. Now it was Mom's turn to open up.

"Who was your first?" Shannon asked her.

"Derin, my cousin."

Shannon had slid over to sit by Mom. Her voice was now low and soothing as she continued our intimate match of "truth or dare." "It was rushed and over so fast, but we were quick learners." Mom smiled at the memory.

"Does that make you jealous, Chris?" Shannon asked.

"Not at all. I think it's awesome," I answered sincerely.

"So Beth, was your cousin Derin your first love?"

Mom nodded with conviction.

"Did you two ever want to be together long-term?"

"We talked about it all the time. We tried and tried to think of ways we could get married and have a family.

"So you were willing to have his children?" Shannon continued.

"Yeah," Mom replied. "We were madly in love-like two kids should be. We loved the secrecy of it all; loved keeping it hidden. That made it mean that much more."

"Absolutely."

I could hear Mom's breath grow shallow, falling deeper and deeper under the enthralling spell of remembering her forbidden romance. I was instantly aroused, and I also gasped as I began to rub my tender cock under the sheets.

"Your mother," said Mom thoughtfully. "She was curvy like you, wasn't she?"

Shannon nodded seductively.

"How did you know?"

"The way you made love to me," Mom whispered. "It was all over your face."

Shannon gave a warm smile.

"What was your favorite thing to do to her?" Mom asked.

"Put my face between her tits," she answered. "And not the motorboat thing, but just let my face rest there."

"Safe." Mom's tone showed that she understood perfectly.

"Yeah, loved that," Shannon whispered back. "She had the... largest breasts I'd ever seen. So big. So soft."

Mom's lips drifted toward Shannon's. It was clear they were both aroused.

"Your mother's breasts," Mom teased softly.

Usually Shannon was the initiator in the seductions. It was awesome to see her fall victim to someone else using the same charms.

Their lips slurped together as Mom kept at it.

"So big for her baby girl."

"Ooooh," Shannon replied helplessly.

Mom planted another kiss, this time longer and evocative of a deeper motherly love.

"Your face... lost between Mother's big breasts."

Shannon shivered. Wow. I had never seen her do that before. Mom's voice lowered to a faint hiss, taking Shannon down deeper and deeper into the forbidden rabbit hole. It was a place all of us found blissful solace in.

"Feed from her, baby," continued Mom. "Nourishment."

"Ooooh!" cried Shannon, hungrily kissing Mom.

"May I call you mother?" she begged quietly.

"Yeah." Mom answered.

Another longer kiss.

"Want me to be your mommy?"

"Please," begged Shannon, helpless and weak.

"Your mother?"

"Uhh huh."

"Ooooh Shannon," Mom cooed.

Both women rose together, their lips mere inches apart. Their arms encircled each other's with such grace that I was beside myself, dry stroking my hard, raw cock. I quivered seeing their buxom bodies come together, breast to breast... each large melon ballooning out in slow motion. Their paired curves, full of lush sensuality as I watched Mom's fingers slide across Shannon's curves.

Their eyes closed, Mom bent her head for a deep-seated kiss that Shannon gratefully returned.

I was on my back now, grateful for the lube Mom had kept in the nightstand from our earlier tryst. I moaned aloud, bathing in the sight of two of the hottest women alive making love to one another.

"Let me be Mother tonight," Mom urged.

Shannon whimpered as another string of shivers radiated throughout her body. "Oh God," she replied faintly.

The incestuous beast came to life again. Like the Balrog, or King Kong... that wild untamed brute that only grew in size and power with each passing day. The roleplay switch left me breathless. Shannon was now in my spot, enduring the same enchantment as I had with the same woman. I wanted nothing more than to cum.

"Love of my life," Shannon swore.

"I know baby. Mother knows."

With that, Shannon briefly went limp as Mom's tongue lathered Shannon's neck, lightly biting down on the skin as her mouth traveled across it. With her head tilted back, waves of ecstasy rippled through that gorgeous red hair. Her mouth agape, Shannon let out a long guttural moan of total surrender. That moan was muffled with my mother's mouth just seconds later.

I had never seen Shannon so vulnerable, so helpless. Each muscle quivered as if in a blizzard. Heavy gasps echoed between them as Mom pulled Shannon's face down between her huge breasts. Anything could happen now; all bets were off.

My heart melted hearing Shannon's muffled moans from deep beneath Mom's cleavage. All I saw was red hair and fingers holding her head in place; her face lost amidst those luscious golden breasts. Mom leaned over to keep her newfound daughter to her breasts. Violent jolts of pleasure rocked Shannon's body as Mom steadied her-after all, she knew what it meant for Shannon to be lost in breast flesh.

Mom's misty eyes looked over at me. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to be inside her.

"Mother," I blurted out.

Mom mouthed "I love you" back as my eyes rolled back in my skull. God, this was so fucking amazing to experience, the intensity of it all. The building swell of orgasm left me abandoned in solitary rapture.

Shannon's face, still buried, held steady and firm. Between her mother's breasts was her beloved muse. Mom caressed Shannon's hair with a mother's tenderness. She planted sweet kisses on her head and emitted long, deep sighs of contentment that beguiled Shannon. All Shannon could do was hold Mom's meaty ass in her palms and struggle for fresh air.

Shannon's reddened face finally emerged and was instantly met with a kiss. Shannon slurped Mom's face while mouthing "Mother, Mother" between slurps.

Mom's face was flushed with arousal. Cradling Shannon's head between her huge breasts as only a mother knows how to do, she tenderly kissed the top of Shannon's head. Grace exuded from Mother's hands and lips as she lovingly nurtured her babe in arms. A low muffled moan came from within the deep crevice.

Shannon's eyes slowly peeked out from above the crest of cleavage only to find the eyes of my Mother summoning her with their siren song. The two remained motionless, bathing in the mystery and tenderness within the other's gaze. Shannon's eyes betrayed what she was feeling: Safe, secure, loved.

Mom lowered her head as Shannon's mouth emerged from the cleavage eagerly awaiting a sacred kiss from my mother.

"Ooooh baby," Mom sighed.

Mom brought Shannon's mouth to hers as if in slow motion. I looked down to see Shannon's hands caressing and tracing the flare of Beth's motherly hips, her fingertips tap dancing and pirouetting across their golden arc.

My lower body began trembling, hinting at an impending, mighty orgasm. I tried my best to hold it off, but the sheer beauty I had before me- two gorgeous buxom lovers in the throes of sheer lesbian ecstasy-tested that wavering resolve. I was mesmerized by the startling contrast of Mom's golden skin against Shannon's snow-white body and the slow, purposeful, passionate kisses they shared. I loved how hard my cock had become and that my mother played such a big role in making that happen. That now-familiar, misty haze of powerful sexual urgency swept over me.

Shannon's mouth revisited the huge delicious melons of my mother's bosom. Shannon's fingers spiraled about each full pumpkin, gingerly pressing the heavy flesh as she hungrily took Mom's left areola in her mouth. Mom's eyes fluttered and her neck arched backwards, letting her long flaxen locks sway in the warm afternoon sun behind her. I could have cum just from that sight alone.

A low guttural moan came from Mom as Shannon wrapped her arms around Mom's back to hold her up. Shannon lapped at each areola back and forth, again and again with rising appetite. Mom picked up on Shannon's desires and they, in turn, increased her own. She flung her golden mane forward, coating Shannon's ear with her hot, wet tongue. Mom must have whispered something full of wickedness and passion to her because Shannon nodded yes, turning Mom over onto her knees, holding her dear wide hips in her palms. Mom gleefully propped herself up on her elbows.

"Oh fuck yeah," murmured Shannon, taking in the full vista of Mom's wide golden ass on display.

"I see why he loves this," Shannon stated.

I jerked, falling back down onto my back. I wanted to cum so badly watching Mom tease Shannon as she swayed those king-sized hips with a telling smile.

"Like my big fucking ass?" Mom hissed.

"Oh hell yeah," shot back Shannon as her hands spread Mother's thick golden pumpkins.

"God. So big. So ripe."

"Fertile," Mom added.

Shannon gave me a fierce, sensual gaze.

"I think he likes you on your knees," added Shannon. "I bet he doesn't last a minute."

I shuddered, amazed at the ease with which Shannon called it. She really knew me; she knew what I was thinking, or at least feeling.

"Mother's big saucy ass," purred Shannon. "He loves it."

"He's going to love my face buried in those cheeks," Shannon added, stroking Mother's ass with the backs of her hands. Lowering her lips down to Mom's right cheek, Shannon kept her eyes fixed on mine. Her tongue crept out of her mouth to lay itself flat on my mother's caramel-coloured backside. Mom's twisted around to see Shannon's tongue slither up to her lower spine.

"Jesus, suck that ass you sexy woman," Mom snarled.

Shannon moaned, eagerly obeying by swiping her tongue across the full breadth of Mom's ass and then sucking on her left cheek. Shannon made a circle with both hands, wedging a nice chunk of ass to cram into her mouth. Her jaw opened as wide as it could, drawing in a mouthful of ass. Mom fell to her chest, clawing frantically at the sheets.

Shannon's hot breath warmed the crack of Mom's ass, making Mom whimper nonstop. I loved hearing her react like a truly wanton harlot. Mom gazed into Shannon's eyes as Shannon's face burrowed into the scrumptious cleavage of ass I had spent a lifetime admiring. Mom's wails morphed into shrieks, each one more piercing than the last. Shannon's face had all but vanished between the swelling mountains of ass. Shannon could only express her wonder with her hands; they fanned out in the air before slowly coming to rest upon the tawny, forbidden knolls.

"Oh baby, yeah," cried Mom. "Yeah, yeah, taste my ass just like that."

A sudden orgasmic wave made Mom jump and open her mouth wide in surprise. Mother's lovely face had contorted into a look I had never seen until this day. It was a look of complete abandon. No fear, just wild and tempestuous longing.

Mother sucked in a long breath of air. I knew it meant that Shannon's tongue had found its sacred morsel: Mother's asshole. Mom's fists tugged at the sheets and I wasn't sure what turned me on more-Mom's facial reactions or the salacious site of another woman's face buried in my mother's big ass.

I wanted nothing more than to go to Mom's side and hold her, but loved what I was watching too much. I kept fighting off cumming, but knew I was losing the battle. I quickly poured another handful of lube into my palm as a series of shudders rushed through my spine. I thought of all the time I'd invested and all the odds I'd beaten to get Mother here. The unbelievable victory seemed to invoke the mystery of my own mother herself, my growing ass fetish and the love of fucking my sexy Professor Shannon. All of it came crashing through the final boundaries of my resistance, releasing the forbidden beast of my love for my mother. I cried out, my words unintelligible. I was cumming. My mother was making me cum.

CHAPTER 23 - CHECKING IN

The Hotel Del Coronado was a true gem in the history of San Diego. Shannon had surprised us with a room for the last two nights of spring break. I was perfectly content finishing out vacation at home but it did thrill me that she had thought so much of us to do this for Mom and I.

Mr. and Mrs. Chris Monroe checking in," Shannon told the receptionist.

Mom was wearing a white summer dress that hugged all the right curves. I couldn't stop complimenting her as we headed to the hotel. I caught quite a few glimpses of Mom's saucy ass swaying side-to-side as we made our way into the opulent hotel lobby. I couldn't help but recall the breathtaking sight of Shannon feasting on that big ass the night before. My breath hitched as Mom's cries for Shannon's tongue kept echoing in my mind.

Shannon had reserved the bridal suite for us, and a chilled bottle of Moet & Chandon and chocolate-covered strawberries were waiting there upon our arrival. Beside the champagne was a note. Mom picked it up and took me by the hand as she read:

"To a beautiful couple for making this happen. The both of you deserve each and every happy moment together. If your first child is a girl, you have my blessing to name her after me.

Love, Shannon."

We all laughed as Mom took Shannon in her arms then waved me over to join them.

"Thank you both," wept Mom.

I kissed Mom, then Shannon, on the lips.

"It's so much more than I ever thought I could have," she added.

"You made him for yourself, Beth," Shannon remarked. "Who would have ever known 20 years ago when you gave birth to him that he would come back to you as the love of your life?"

Mom clutched our hands, holding my face to hers. I cradled the woman of my dreams, relishing the sinful victory of our romance.

"And I wasn't joking about your first-born either," Shannon added, turning to Mom. "Your stud was born to breed."

"I know," Mom replied, wiping the tears from her eyes. "I've always known."

"Breed," I heard her say. Dear God that word itself seemed to resonate deep in my soul. So sexy, so real.

Mom sauntered over to the California King Bridal bed nearby, enticing me with her sexy strut.

"You both have a lot of fucking to do over the next two nights," said Shannon. "So don't let me hold you up."

"You better stay and watch," Mom replied before turning around to us, sliding the straps of her dress down her shoulders.

"Hell yeah," Shannon growled. "So Chris, show your mother just how bad you want to make her pregnant."

Mom winked at me, giving me her best "come hither" gaze.

"Ooooh. So, big man on campus thinks he can just knock up any old lady he wants, eh?" teased Mom, sashaying toward me with a hypnotizing swagger.

"Yeah, I do," I stated with confidence.

I ravished Mom, filled with pent-up lust. Mom returned my kiss with equal abandon, savoring the myriad of kisses that followed.

"Holy shit, now that's what I'm talking about," Shannon sighed heavily.

My hands quickly unzipped Mom's dress; we both were crazed with excitement.

"Dare you to make me pregnant," hissed Mom, her words crippling me.

She followed it up with a lazy tongue licking around my ear. I bellowed as the high-voltage power of getting it on with my mother seized all five of my senses. "Oh fuck," I blurted out. "Knock you up so good."

I sucked Mom's chin, glazing her jaw and neck with my flat tongue. Mom shuddered.

"Fucking shit," she exclaimed, clawing at my back.

I yanked off my shirt as Mom clutched my shoulders.

"All man, my man."

"Ooooh," I purred back, biting the nape of her neck with the gusto of a thousand men.

"That's it," sighed Shannon. "That's really it."

Mother's dress pooled at her ankles as I spun her body around, pulling her into my arms like the champion she thought I was. We looked into each other's eyes hungrily and naughtily, knowing what we were doing was wrong.

"I love fucking the shit out of you," Mom declared.

"Not as much as I love fucking you," I answered.

Mom bit her lower lip, yanking down my pants along with my boxers. My rock-solid cock bobbled out, bouncing off her taut stomach.

"Look what you did to me," I added.

Mom's eyes half-closed and she parted her lips as she leaned toward me for a kiss.

"You know it," she taunted me.

Mom fell to her knees before taking my cock in her mouth. It was all a blur, she was so quick. I could barely manage to cry out, feeling the hot wetness sheath my throbbing cock. I buckled, trying my best to look down to watch the ceremonial deed begin. I swayed like a mighty oak, struggling to stay upright. I felt Mom's nose press to my groin as all I could do was look down; I could see only her hair and nothing else.

"Take it all, honey," urged Shannon. "Nice and deep. Balls-deep... like a good mother."

Her words renewed Mom's lust as she groaned, twirling and twisting her head for deeper slurps. I shook, shuddering in the sensations of the first majestic blowjob my mother was giving me. Misty-eyed and lost in the moment of sweet, majestic incest, I looked over to Shannon.

"I have this," I cried out.

Shannon's felt my gratitude, knowing how good this was. She nodded her head as I trembled and gasped.

"Tell her," whispered Shannon. "Let her know."

"Hooooo!" I shouted before hunching over Mom.

"God I adore you," I wailed.

Another throaty moan was Mom's only reply as her tongue worked its incestuous magic on my shaft.

"Jut that ass out so he can see it," Shannon commanded. "He loves his mother's big ass."

Indeed, I did. I reached down to Mom's back, feebly trying to stroke her dear, wide hips.

"So big," I said faintly.

Shannon joined Mom on the floor, encouraging her with words that by themselves could incite the deepest of orgasms from any man or woman.

"Savor that cock," Shannon whispered.

Mother groaned insatiably, moving her tongue from side to side, nearly bringing me to the floor. The tongue thrashing gripped me to the core.

"No hands. No hands," Shannon ordered. Mother quickly complied.

"Put your hands out so he can see them," she added. "Spread them out like a butterfly,"

I managed to gaze down and saw the graceful manicured hands of my mother spread out around my cock. The sight was unexpectedly sexy.

"Yeah, that's it," Shannon continued. "No hands."

My body glistened with sweat and beads of perspiration dripped from Mom's hair. A sheen of sweat also glazed over her thighs and ass, accenting their irresistible golden flare. I made the most primal noises, ranging from breathy to guttural. The look of Mother's cheeks caving and expanding, filled with cock, brought it all full circle.

"Take it to the bed," Shannon directed. We couldn't get there fast enough.

A long, glistening string of saliva connected my cock to Mother's lips before she wiped her mouth.

Once we'd moved from the floor onto the bed, Shannon made out with Mom for several luscious moments as I watched with excitement.

"Chris is going to taste you," Shannon told Mom, leading her down on her back. "You want that, don't you?"

Aroused by the prospect, Mom nodded several times.

"Now we're going to do this a little differently," Shannon explained. "I'm going to talk you both through this. So, Chris, you're going to perform cunnilingus on your mother. It's the ultimate act of putting aside yourself for the sake of her and her pleasure."

Mom looked at me in anticipation, wondering what was about to happen. Her head resting in Shannon's lap, I crawled upon Mom for a kiss. I could tell by the passion in her kiss that she was more than ready to experience this.

I bathed Mom's jawline with my tongue in slow and deliberate strokes.

"Good Chris, good," Shannon cooed. "Nothing else matters, just her."

A series of shudders swept over Mom as I suckled at her right nipple.

"Ooooh God, just like when he was a baby," Shannon remarked. "Now feeding him as your lover."