Eternally Bound Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers

"I can stop," I promised.

"No, no, just go slow," answered Mom with a confident kiss. "Slow."

I sighed deeply, feeling her sphincter muscles underneath my cockhead. It felt right, so I pushed a little more. Unexpected memories swirled around in my mind. Watching her big, soft ass sway seductively as the she strode down a hallway. A hot day at the beach where suntan lotion steamed off her ripe, golden ass. The memories, the love, and all the hopes I'd cherished rushed back at me as if they were some psychological cue of my salacious victory at hand. I tightened my arm around Mom's neck a little more, feeling as if a thousand moist tentacles were gently slithering around my cock. I gave a small spasm, gently sliding inside of her a tad more.

"My neck hurts," Mom said, turning to bury her head in the pillow.

"Okay, sorry," I answered as Mom assured me she was alright.

Mom brought her fists up beside her head, tightening them with each millimeter of my wanton entry. I let go of her neck as I rose up on my left arm to witness our indecent act of anal intercourse.

"Hoooo, fucking Jesus!" I cried.

The wondrous vista before me overwhelmed my senses. That pair of bronzed pumpkins, with my long, thick barrel parting them. The mouth of her asshole gradually began swallowing my cock, giving me much-needed confidence. Mom whimpered, slamming her fists into the pillow over and over as I felt her sphincter relax.

"Get the lube, baby," Mom begged. I swiftly complied.

I couldn't move fast enough, franticly grabbing the lube from our nightstand. Pouring the cool, clear liquid onto my stiffness, I quivered. I pressed my greased head back to her asshole, letting it rest there beside its puckered lips. I gasped, my mouth an "O" shape, taking in the fact that I was about to fuck my dear, sweet mother in her dear, sweet ass.

My cock slipped in deeper and more easily this time. The salve made it feel so much better, taking our act of anal intercourse to an entirely new level of wicked pleasure. My cock popped past her tight anal ring, the sensation beckoning us both into the untold ecstasy that awaited us. Mom looked over her shoulder at me, amazed by the rousing depth I had reached. Taking a deep breath, I steadily eased forward, gripping Mother's narrow waist. I watched her back curl and twist as she accepted our coupling.

"We're one," I vowed.

Mom spasmed as her head fell onto her pillow; my simple but evocative avowal had left her momentarily paralyzed.

"Fuck yeah," she uttered faintly.

Bravery test: It was now or never. Reaching up to hold my mother by the shoulders, I eased my cock deeper, this time not stopping or hesitating... a slow, steady push until there was no more cock to give. The surge transfixed us both, producing loud, shocked gulps for air from us. We were terrified yet marveling at the unspeakable ecstasy at hand.

Balls-deep.

I shuddered, digging my fingernails into her shoulders in blinding euphoria. I was buried to the hilt inside my own mother's ass, and it felt absolutely magnificent. Her moist ass cheeks kissed my groin as I stayed there, motionless, giving her time to adjust to the sensation. Mom's muscles were tense; slowly they began to relax.

"Dear God, you are so deep, Chris," she exhaled. "So deep."

There was wonder and elation in her words. I knew I had been blessed with a miracle most men like me only dream of: Not just bedding my mother, but truly winning the grand prize of her ass bestowed upon me in such sinful indulgence.

"Yeah, just let it rest there," she added as I felt her anal muscles gently "milking" my cock.

"Nice and deep," Mom said. Her voice had the familiar soothing tone I had grown to love throughout my life.

I leaned down, seeking a kiss to shower her with my gratitude for this long-sought accomplishment. Like a helpless child, I came to my mother seeking the affirmation only a mother could give. Our lips meshed, mirroring the bond deep in her core.

"Inside you," I said, my voice trembling with awe.

"Yeah," came Mom's deeper, guttural reply.

Her suggestive tone said all I needed to hear. She was loving this.

"Got the big prize you've wanted," she added.

"Uhh huh, I did."

"Yeah I know," she answered with a kiss. "Momma's always known, honey."

I cried against her lips, struck by her awareness. Even though I knew we were now lovers, it still meant so much to hear her recognize the struggles of my youth.

"I've always known," she continued. "My baby's always loved his mother's big sweet ass."

My body shook with racking sobs, struck by the tone and inferences of her salacious words. She then milked my cock again and again as I shuddered atop her.

"Mmmmm, you like that," she grinned.

"I do. God, I do!" I said, my voice little more than a whisper.

"Yeah baby," she lovingly confessed.

I backed out slightly, making Mom whimper in sadness that I was leaving her. But soon enough I slid all the way back in and she cooed with contentment.

"Are you okay?" I asked tenderly.

"Better than ever," she answered with a lingering kiss.

I slid my cock nearly all the way out and then I gently eased myself back in. Mom's hot breath cascaded across my face as I fell in love with her all over again. I loved how she tasted, how she smelled, and how she fucked me with her king-sized ass.

Within moments I found a nice steady rhythm, sawing in and out of Mom's backside with a lifetime of ambition and hope behind every thrust. I propped myself up on my hands to steady myself, but couldn't help looking down to see my cock penetrating the two golden mounds below. It was indeed the miracle of all miracles.

I sunk to my knees and had Mom doggy style. I placed a hand on each of her haunches for balance and depth.

Shannon's words began echoing in my mind: "Yeah, now you know, don't you, Chris? Like you're in charge, captain of her vessel."

I leaned my head back with my eyes closed, like I was surrendering to the mighty gods of this ancient and forbidden love.

"I have this ass," I quietly declared, reassuring myself that this was no dream.

I saw my glistening cock being swallowed by the mouth of her wide asshole, marveling at its width and the sensation of sinking in and out of her depths. I briefly wondered if she would let me cum inside her ass, but it was a given. Of course she would. She was my mother.

The glow of the orange candlelight, the sheen of sweat glazed over Mom's back and ass, and the intoxicating sonata of our bodies clapping together... It moved me so much. Too much. All of it summoned my seed from deep within me. I wasn't just going to cum in her ass, I was going to give my mother every ounce of my soul.

My thrusting picked up speed and purpose. I glanced at Mom's reactions and the waves of energy of our fucking, vacillating across her hindquarters. Gone were the cries of discomfort and pain; now only ecstasy and shock remained.

"Put your back into it!" cried Mom as she reached around to clasp my hand in hers.

Every penetration was balls-deep. Sweat dripped from my forehead as Mom then pushed me away, rolling over onto her back. Instantly I mounted her, bringing her legs up to rest on my shoulders. I fumbled for the lube, pouring the cool ointment onto my cock, which I then quickly returned to the luscious asshole it belonged in. With ease and grace, my manhood was welcomed back with no resistance; but this time I could peer down into the sapphire grandeur of my mother's intoxicating eyes. Her mouth formed an "O" as I entered deeper and deeper into her ass, telegraphing the emotional spectacle playing out on her gorgeous face. Passion, fear, love-so many sentiments behind her gaze, each one surpassing the next. All I could think of was one word: Hope.

Mother's gaze was unfocused now, her expression going blank as if she were falling into a stupor. Her jaw slack, a faraway look of complete bliss came over her with only the force of my fucking stirring her. That one look on her face was absolutely unforgettable, truly one for the time capsule-one for the mothers and sons' hall of fame. Mother and I were both helplessly falling into the intoxicating realm of pure anal sex. Nothing I had read or seen on the internet had prepared me for this.

Roused by her entranced state, I rocked my hips with each lunge, accenting our coupling. Mom's response was better than I had hoped for: She emitted loud gasps, biting her lower lip in concentration while absorbing the new sensations of me plowing her. She began whipping her head from side to side, wailing out in a barely-coherent mix of street slang and deep guttural moans.

With Mom's thick, sweat-covered legs still draped over my shoulders, I slipped my hands beneath her to clutch her plump ass. I watched her face intently, savoring each little nuance, every shudder, and each coo of pleasure as she ascended toward sheer heaven. I could feel my seed rise, swelling my balls to their bursting point. With a final, desperate lunge, I buried myself to the hilt, pinning her buxom body to the mattress.

I roared in triumph; long, high-pitched wails that announced to the world that my mother's ass was making me cum. Convulsions racked Mother's body as her chest and neck turned beet red. Taking a deep breath, Mom's teeth clenched; her hands opened wide, as if holding an invisible rope to slow her fall into some bottomless abyss of ecstasy. She bellowed a loud, husky gasp for air as my hot seed flooded her ass.

"Gawwwww!" she half-cried, half-coughed as her body sprang up from the mattress and fell back down onto it.

I felt as though the very blood was exploding from my body as I bathed her insides with ribbon after ribbon of hot semen. The pleasure was so intense and the climax so prolonged that I briefly lost consciousness. It seemed the force of my orgasm could have shot her right off of my pulsating shaft.

The next thing I remember was Mom's arms around me as I lay completely spent on her heaving chest. Rolling onto my side, I gathered her in my arms as my breathing gradually returned to normal. Tears spilling from her eyes, Mom was adrift in her own euphoria, still occasionally spasming and shuddering, her hands raised from the mattress and fanning out widely. I watched her with curiosity, wondering just how deep a spell she was under.

I stayed inside her while the sensations continued to wash over her. She gave several more loud half-coughs, half-cries as I wondered whether this was an orgasm or some out-of-body experience she was having.

"Mother?" I asked lovingly.

Looking at me through a misty-eyed haze, she was clearly still incapable of speech. Several seizures rocked her body, triggering smaller spasms of intense bliss. Her fanned-out hands motioned me off of her and I quickly complied, sliding my cock out from her ass. Shifting onto her side, Mom curled up into a helpless fetal position, enduring the violent aftershocks of orgasm. I wished I had a camera to capture this deep, innately human reaction. I had seen women orgasm before, but nothing as ferocious as this. She was in complete ruin; mentally, physically, and emotionally. I was fascinated seeing my mother in such a state.

It must have been 15 minutes before she came to, rolling back over toward me with her hand on her forehead. She looked like she had just run the Boston Marathon.

"Dear God," she began. "I can't even begin to describe it."

"Are you okay?"

She nodded yes with gusto. "Never been better."

I held her close as she gathered her senses, while she was in my arms I stroked her sweat-soaked hair. Turning her face to mine, we shared a deep, tender kiss and both marveled at the sheer pleasure we could give each other.

CHAPTER 28 - WATCHING THE WHEELS

The next few weeks seemed to fly right by us. Shannon recommended that we be super cautious as these days would be the hardest for two people beginning to live out their lives together. Most of the romance stories I had read always seemed to end after the mother and son made love or got married. I was eager to see just how a mother and son could live out their day-to-day lives as life-bound lovers.

As mom went to work and I enrolled for the fall semester at school, the balance of personal time, what Mom called "cuddle time," and doing what we each liked to do outside of our relationship did take some getting used to. Shannon reminded us both to be aware of the space each of us needed. But we honestly loved being around one another. Mom wanted a guest room in the house, so she and I started to redecorate my old room, which was an unexpectedly cathartic activity for me. Several times I commented on the fantasies and jerk offs I had experienced in that room, sometimes leading us to go right at it there in the middle of the messy, half-painted room. Mom promised we could revisit those fantasies whenever the mood struck.

Most nights were spent doing things together: Swimming, working out, and taking long walks together after dinner, holding hands as the truest of lovers. Mom would leave for work most mornings before I got up, and she would leave me wonderful love notes on the bathroom mirror. Most were professions of our love, but my favorites were the ones where she got naughty. My particular favorite read: "I loved it when you fell asleep inside me. Just the way it should be."

Some mornings, I would wake up and lie in bed, watching Mom get ready for work. I loved those quiet moments of admiring her lush beauty from a distance, watching her brush her long golden hair and dress herself, and marveling at the fact that my own mother was finally my woman. It would hit me time and again that her body now had my seed flowing through its veins... that I had her for my own. I could walk over to her and kiss her if I chose to do so. I could tell her I loved her as a man and have it reciprocated twofold.

One particular morning, I watched Mom walk out of the bathroom after her shower. She was applying lotion all over those long, tanned legs that I had chased since hitting puberty. She had just shaved her legs, placing her right foot atop the toilet seat so she could reach it more easily. I marveled, watching the beads of water drip from her golden skin. With her big ass spread wide before me, I couldn't help myself...

"I think a tattoo on that beautiful ass would be awesome," I commented, surprising Mom.

"Oh honey," she said, turning her head to look at me. "I didn't know you were awake."

"You'd be surprised how many mornings I sit here and gaze at your sexy body," I replied.

Mom smiled, turning back to her lotion. "You're biased," she added.

"Of course I am, which is why I think a sweet California license plate on that saucy ass would look great."

"A what?" she asked.

"It's slang for a lower back tattoo," I explained, sitting up in bed. "A tramp stamp. I was thinking of something along the lines of: 'This ass is the property of Chris Monroe.'"

"Hmmm, I like that," purred Mom. "Or 'If found, please return to rightful owner.'"

I walked to her, fully nude-the way we both always slept, giving her a sensual good-morning kiss. She felt the stiff stalk of my cock pressing between our bodies. My hands cupped Mom's thick ass as she wiggled her hips back at me. We shared a slight laugh as I kissed her again.

"Or maybe... 'Return to son'," she murmured, biting my lower lip with another kiss.

"Oh, I like that," I answered. "I like that a lot."

"Yeah?" Mom breathed with a sultry edge to her voice. "Property of my son."

I dug my fingernails into her thick cheeks, loving where she was going with this train of thought. Mom turned to kiss me as I hoisted her up onto the sink, immediately sliding my cock inside this woman who had once carried me inside her for nine months. We made tender love right then and there, with no regard for the time or our responsibilities.

"Inside me," gasped Mother, draping her arms around my shoulders. "Your property."

Her bold words always roused the deepest sense of purpose and wantonness within me.

"Just a hole," she moaned into my ear.

This new fantasy took on a life all its own, catapulting us to another level of forbidden ambrosia. With Mother's ankles locked behind my back, we plunged and thrusted our way to orgasm as one. I cherished the raw urgency in my mother's voice, surrendering to her sinful spells. Within moments, my mother's womb would carry the fresh, hot seed of her own son to work with her.

Mom texted me later that morning: "Can still feel your cum inside."

~

Our new life together was fantastic. It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't as challenging as I had expected. However, I began to notice her avoiding the topic of marriage. We still had our weekly Skype chats with our premarital counselor, but I wasn't sure if Mom was waiting for me to take the initiative, so I asked members of the incest network (which we referred to simply as "the Group") to recommend me a jeweler nearby. I had a cool idea for a custom ring for her; I would have Mom's and my birthstones placed together in the center of a wreath of smaller diamonds to signify the circle of our love. Inside the circle would also be an empty, larger setting for a birthstone to be added later... the birthstone of the child we hoped to conceive. The band would be platinum-Mom's favourite type of jewelry.

When the jeweler called to let me know that the ring was done, I was beside myself, knowing that this unbelievable marriage was being set into unstoppable motion. I was full of nervous excitement when I got to the jeweler's.

"This is so beautiful, Mr. Monroe," said the sultry Polynesian saleswoman.

"It is," I replied, studying the marvelous ring that held countless meanings for me.

"You must really love her," she added. "How long have you two known each other?"

"Forever," I replied. "She's my first love."

"Oh, nice," she said. "Those are the ones few people ever capture."

The young saleswoman and I shared a knowing smile while I placed Mother's ring back in her hands.

I had gotten to know the owner of the jewelry store over the month it had taken to have the ring made. He had married his sister years before and had three healthy grown children. He was a really cool guy, taking me to lunch and wanting to know all about Mom and I. He referred me to the beautiful Polynesian saleswoman, Kamiya, who was his best salesperson, casually mentioning that he had thought of hooking her up with her father, who was a trusted business partner of his. The jeweler revealed to me that there had been a few times when Kamiya had dropped hints about her father's handsome looks, and about how her mother had broken his heart.

I was captivated listening to someone else's story of inner struggle and the never-ending quest for true, forbidden love. Kamiya's story validated my own journey to Mother's heart, and by the end of our conversation I suggested he bring Kamiya and her dad over for dinner sometime and see if Mom and I could be of any help. The idea of playing matchmaker was very intriguing. Plus, the jeweler only charged me for the cost of the ring and materials. Nice!

Mother and I hadn't been to our favorite restaurant, the Wharf, since I had moved home, so once I had the ring I quickly made a reservation for the two of us for the following Friday night. I made sure to have Mom keep that evening free for us, asking her to think of it as the prom I never got to take her to. She happily obliged and started shopping for a sultry prom dress she knew I would love. Following our dinner, I had us booked aboard a private yacht that I found through the Group for an evening cruise around San Diego Bay.

CHAPTER 29 - A DECENT PROPOSAL

I had scheduled a manicure and pedicure for Mom, along with an appointment with her hairdresser the day before the "big ask." She knew it was going to be a fantastic night out on the town, but had no clue I was going to propose to her.

mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers