Eternity is Such a Long Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a sexy pouting look on her face.

"Oh, is that all, Jack. I was so hoping to have the famous Jack Spade give me a good ride too."

Then she lay on the couch on her back, and spread her beautiful long legs. I was mesmerized at her striking beauty, and I thought that I might have a heart attack at any second. But, then again, that wouldn't be too bad of a way to die ...would it?

I gazed at her beautiful long stockings legs, the sexy creamy white tight creamy flesh of her thighs above them, and then I looked at her sex, and gasped. She had the most wonderful looking pussy I had ever seen on a woman. At that moment, I was sure it was winking at me. All of it was surrounded by beautiful black curly well trimmed hairs, which made her sex look sooo mouth watering.

Instantly, old faithful sprang to attention again, and I was ready to mount this angelic mirage before I pinched myself, and woke up. But first, I knew I just had to eat this tasty looking tart. I ate her wonderful strawberry tasting pussy for at least twenty minutes, and she came twice. Then, I rode this beautiful heaven sent nymph for what seemed like an hour, enjoying every moment of it tremendously. She creamed several more times, before I let loose in her in torrents.

As I lay on the couch exhausted, she got up and dressed. Then she knelt down and kissed me several times.

"Thanks for making my job so enjoyable this afternoon, Jack. I'm hoping we'll have more business to discus in the future."

I again said something completely brilliant and inspirational like... "I hope so too, ...Miss Pennyworth."

"Here's a little memento of our wonderful time together, Jack."

She took her sexy panties and put them in my mouth, and then left. Her sexy black panties were sticking out of my mouth, there were red lipstick kisses all over my face, I had a shit assed grin on my quivering lips, a glassy look in my eyes, and was completely naked from the waist down. Feeling wonderfully satisfied and happy for the first time in months, I fell asleep as I heard her limo drive away down the street.

5:15pm:

When I awoke, Cheri was standing over me screaming her head off, and pointing my gun at my nuts. I tried to explain to her what had happened, as if I could, but she kept screaming about how she was working her ass off everyday while I was fucking around on her while she worked.

I tried to explain to her about today, but she was in no mood to listen to anything I had to say. All the while, she kept looking at the red lipstick kisses on my face, the black panties that had been hanging out of my mouth, and the naked lower half of my body.

She adjusted her aim at my balls and said, "Eternity is a such a long time, Jack. So you'd had better fucking listen to my words."

*

*

*

Then, at that fateful moment, I made the stupidest mistake I had ever made in my miserable life. (Even though I had made many others in the past, this one topped the list.)

*

*

*

I said, "What about this Doug guy you work next to?"

*

*

*

I heard a loud bang and my nut sack exploded. Intense pain coursed through my entire being as I screamed in agony.

****************

Through the intense pain, I faintly heard the sound of a telephone ringing in the background. Startled from my half asleep daydream, I jumped up and hit my calf on the side of my desk, spilling my java all over my keyboard. A Charlie Horse surged through my calf and I was instantly in intense pain. I looked at my keyboard and quickly hit the power switch on my new laptop. Not only did I just lose all of last night's work and my entire manuscript to this point, I probably just fried this new two grand laptop that I hadn't even made a payment on yet.

The phone kept ranging and I shouted at it. "Who the fuck could that be?"

I looked at the caller ID and it stated that it was Jerry. I thought for a while about what I should do.

Then I smiled and thought, "What the hell" and I picked up the phone.

********************

12