Ethan and Carrie Ch. 06

Story Info
Carrie cooks a special dinner for Ethan.
3.4k words
4.57
100.8k
10
2

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,735 Followers

Carrie's special dinner was the best Ethan had eaten in a long time. He was amazed to find out how well she cooked. He had to get to know her better. She had many hidden talents he knew nothing about.

"That was the best," Ethan said.

"Thanks." Carrie took both of their plates to the sink.

"I never knew I'd like Italian sausage," Ethan said as he watched her. She looked remarkably beautiful in her light, pale pink blouse and short, ruffley purple skirt. Her long, straight blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders as bright as her happy smile. Her breasts pushed out the front of her blouse and her long, perfect legs shifted anxiously under the skirt.

Ethan was still wearing his work clothes, although he had removed his tie and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. It was not much of a uniform, pleated grey slacks and a button-down blue shirt, very much like the clothes the other guys wore at the store. Ethan didn't want to look bad, but he didn't want to look like a GQ model, either.

He took the empty glasses to her and put them inn the sink.

"Thanks," she said, and started rinsing one of them out.

Standing behind her, Ethan put his arms around her belly, hugging her tightly to his body.

"What would you like to do now?" he said softly as he moved her hair aside and kissed her neck.

"I don't know," she giggled. "What do you have in mind?" She pressed her soft ass against the hard lump in his groin.

"How would you like to go for a walk?"

Carrie stopped. "Really?" she said, turning in his arms to face him.

"Sure," Ethan said. "It's a beautiful night." His hand came up her side to her breast. Her knee pushed between his and she forced her thigh against his crotch.

Carrie kissed him. "It might rain."

"Let's risk it."

"Okay."

* * * *

The sky was cloudy, obscuring the moon, and the wind was cool, carrying the smell of a storm, but they walked to the Dairy Queen at the corner anyway. They both knew they were going to get a lot of rain very soon. The thrill of it excited both of them.

The park was practically deserted. The gate had been closed since dark, and Carrie and Ethan found themselves all alone, the only people daring enough to brave the coming rain. They walked along the edge of the lake on the brand new boardwalk, holding each other's hands. In their other hands, they held their ice cream cones.

They stopped at the railing overlooking the water. Over their heads, and antique style mercury-vapor lamp buzzed softly just beneath the noise of the wind. Below them, the gentle, wind-driven swells from the lake splashed against the concrete wall.

Carrie studied Ethan as he licked his ice cream. She never noticed his tongue before. She had felt it, of course, in her mouth and between her legs, but she had never just looked at it. It was long and thick, much like the member between his legs. As she watched it flicker over the ice cream, something about it sent shock waves from her head to her toes. He wasn't just licking the ice cream, he was attacking it.

In her mind, she saw it moving over her slit the way it was moving over the ice cream. She began to feel feverish and faint with desire. Her wet pussy soaked through her panties.

"You have the foxiest looking tongue I've ever seen," Carrie gasped with a heavy breath.

He abruptly stopped licking and looked at her. "I have a foxy tongue?"

"Yes. I'd like to see what you can do for me with that tongue."

"What do you have in mind?"

Carrie tossed her melting ice cream in the water, sat down on the nearest bench, spread her legs, and slowly pulled her skirt up until he could see her white, cotton panties and the wet stain in the crotch. She turned her eyes up to him like an innocent schoolgirl.

Ethan tossed the cone away. "I think I see what you mean," he said.

Carrie was panting as he knelt between her thighs. Her skin was so sensitive, she nearly jumped when he touched her knee. His hands reached up under her skirt for the waistband of her panties and pulled them all the way down to her ankles.

Carrie looked around nervously. "What if someone sees us like this?"

"We'll let them watch," Ethan shrugged. He didn't care if they had an audience and a cheering section. Nothing was going to stop him from eating her pussy, not even a tornado.

He lowered his head to her mound. His ears brushed the insides of her thighs. Her fragile body trembled with excitement. The tip of his tongue touched her tender labia and she moaned. He pushed his tongue between those moist lips, deep into Carrie's vagina, and she screamed. Her voice mixed with the wind and vanished over the water. Her pelvis thrust up and her heels dug into his shoulder blades. Her hands clenched the edges of the bench seat on either side of her so hard she nearly could have torn them off.

Ethan's tongue churned in her slit, driving her out of her mind. Her body writhed and twisted madly, and she screamed and moaned, thrusting her pelvis up and down. She fought to hold off her orgasm as long as she could, savoring the delicious sensation of his wet tongue sliding around in her hole, but she knew it was no use. Ethan was going to make her cum, and she was going to enjoy it.

"Oh God ... oh God," she moaned. She grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled his head hard against her slit. His tongue went in an extra half inch deeper, just enough to send her over the edge. A sudden flash of lightning lit up the entire sky where she was looking up, leaving a blue streak inside her eyeballs. She climaxed and screamed, just as a terrible thunderclap shattered the quiet night. The sudden, loud crash startled her and she clung to Ethan like a frightened child to her parent, wrapping both of her arms around his head. Her fear caused her skin to break out in goose bumps, while her orgasm continued to flush through her body.

Ethan's head was squeezed between Carrie's thighs and his face was pressed against her belly, almost suffocating him. Her juices poured over his tongue, filling his mouth. As the rumbling slowly faded away, echoing in the distance, Carrie released her hold on his head and looked down at him, smiling.

"That was the best ever," she said, cradling his head and stroking his hair.

Ethan rose from between her legs, laid her back on the bench, and squeezed her tits.

"Now what?" Carrie said, grinning with nervous excitement.

"Now I think I'm going to lick your asshole," Ethan said. His hands went to her waist to flip her over.

"You're going to do what?" she said.

"You'll see." He rolled her over. Carrie giggled as her body trembled nervously. She was squirming anxiously, slowly grinding her hips side to side. Ethan placed his hands lightly on her ass, one on each cheek and spread her buttocks apart. Carrie sucked in her breath and lifted her head. The anticipation of what was about to happen to her was the best part of the experience.

Ethan kissed her soft ass, very near her asshole. Carrie sighed. Her body seemed to speak to him. He could almost hear it begging him to touch it and make love to it in as many ways as he could think. It would do anything for him as long as he gave it attention and all the pleasure it could handle. He knew how much pleasure her fantastic body had to give, but he had yet to find out how much pleasure she could take.

He kissed her other cheek. His lips left a ring of moisture in the tiny, soft hairs on her skin. Carrie was almost panting. He stuck out his tongue and tenderly touched it to her asshole and Carrie flinched.

"That feels so weird," she said. He did it again and she squirmed. He teased her with the tip of his tongue. "Oh Ethan ... oh Ethan," she moaned, pushing her ass back to make him lick harder. He squeezed her hips and licked all the way up the groove between her cheeks. Carrie squealed. Her legs kicked up and thrashed in the air.

He reached under and stuck a finger in her pussy. She was very warm and wet. He stroked his finger in and out and licked her asshole at the same time. He could imagine how this must have driven her out of her mind. He did it until he couldn't stand it any more himself.

Carrie was gasping when he suddenly stopped licking. She waited a moment. "What are you doing?" she said, wiggling her ass. She turned to try to see him. Ethan was unbuckling his belt. "Oh my God. Are you going to do it to me right here?"

"Yes," Ethan said as he shoved down his pants.

"You're crazy. We're going to get caught by a cop again."

"Maybe." He grabbed her hips and pulled them up to a better position. Her small, wet asshole looked delightful, and he was tempted to shove his cock into it, but it was not the right time to do that. There would be a better opportunity in the future.

Moaning and breathing hard, Carrie reached back for his cock with one hand. "Stick it in," she moaned in a weak, breathy voice. Her legs spread wider to allow him easier access to her vagina.

Ethan slipped his hand down into the groove of her ass and felt for her cunt. Her lips were warm and moist and quivered at his touch. His fingers spread them apart and she sighed. He slipped the head of his cock through her blonde pubic hair and rubbed the head of his cock along her wet slit. Her pink lips closed around the head.

"Damn it, Ethan," Carrie snapped, grinding her hips like a stripper. "Don't tease me like that. Put it in."

Ethan was shocked. He had completely misjudged her desire. A demand like that could not be more clear. He wedged the head between her lips, held her around her waist, and shoved with his hips. Carrie grunted and her back stiffened as his cock penetrated. Ethan watched the veined length disappear inside her.

"Oh ... oh ... oh," she moaned. She was very tight, but it sunk in slowly. He pushed it in as deep as it would go. She held the slats of the bench as he rocked her slowly back and forth. Ethan leaned over her. Her back was against his chest and her tits were in his hands. He could feel her heart beating in her chest. She tossed her head and sent her golden hair whirling around her face.

A few drops of cool water landed on them and they froze.

"Uh oh," Ethan muttered, looking up at the sky. Carrie gazed up at the clouds with disbelief. They both heard the rainfall moving in their direction.

"Not now," Carrie whispered. They both froze in their lovemaking position. Sheets of rain suddenly doused them like a waterfall.

"Let's go," Ethan shouted. He yanked his penis out of her and pulled Carrie by the hand. She hopped behind him, desperately trying to get her panties back up her legs. She knew there was no chance they were going to get home and still be dry, but she thought it might have waited a few more minutes until Ethan finished. He was doing something wonderful to her.

* * * *

They were drenched through their clothes by the time they reached the front door. Standing in the foyer with the door finally closed behind them, soaked and dripping wet, they broke out laughing at their predicament.

"I'll get some towels for us," Carrie said, and combed her wet, slick hair back on her head with her hands. As she started up the stairs, Ethan began to unbutton his shirt. She stopped at the top of the stairs and rested her elbows on the bannister to watch. Ethan looked up at her. She was smiling at him.

"I just want to watch you take you clothes off," she said.

"Oh. Okay," Ethan said, smiling back. He unzipped his pants, pushed them down and bent over just for her.

"Oh, that's nice," Carrie said. She loved to look at his ass when he bent over. He stood up and turned to face her, completely naked. Her eyes lit up when she saw his huge penis hanging before him. "You're so sweet." She turned away to look for a pair of towels.

Ethan was standing with his hands on his hips when she came back down. His dick was long and hard. She could hardly keep her eyes off the beautiful thing. Grinning, she handed him a towel.

"You're really turned on," she said, touching the organ. "You wouldn't believe how turned on I am."

"I believe it," he said, and started to wipe himself dry while he watched Carrie undress. She appeared so delicate and elegant as she removed her wet clothes, revealing her exotically beautiful figure bit by bit. She removed her top and her skirt and stood before him in just her bra and panties. Since they were wet, they became practically see-through. Her nipples and the light hair on her pussy seemed to tease him through the thin, wet fabric. His prick throbbed anxiously.

She removed the bra. Her nipples were erect and highly aroused. Her wet skin glistened. She whipped off her panties and stood up quickly, making her full, plump tits jiggle. Ethan's cock throbbed again. She tossed the towel over her head and vigorously rubbed her long, bright, golden hair. Her big boobs jiggled with her movements. Ethan's eyes rolled back in his head. It was almost more than he could stand.

"Turn around. I'll dry your back," Ethan said. Carrie turned around, leaned on the buffet and raised herself up on her tiptoes, turning her ass up. Her legs were spread-eagled, as if she was being frisked by a cop. Her pussy, as bright as her golden hair, peeked from between her creamy thighs in the diamond-shaped area where her round buttocks and her thighs came together. Her wet pussy lips glistened. He could see them pressing against each other.

He threw the towel over her shapely back and rubbed gently. He rubbed down to her waist and down each leg, just like he was frisking her. He stood up and rubbed down her shoulders. The head of his cock brushed her ass and lodged in the crack between her cheeks. He toweled off her whole back, working around to her boobs. Carrie moaned and squirmed, pressing herself back against his tool.

"Let's go upstairs," Carrie whispered.

Ethan groaned in disappointment. He stepped back, holding the damp towel defeatedly in his limp arms. It was not a matter of competition, for he was not trying to prove his superiority over her, nor was it a question of satisfaction. Her presence alone satisfied him. It was a matter of the enjoyment of the purest pleasure he could imagine. Besides, he was aching down there and if he didn't get some relief soon he was going to die, he was sure.

Carrie's long hair hung down her back like a drawn curtain, leaving her delicate ears exposed. The water turned her hair a lovely amber color. It also took out the gentle waves and made it straight and uniform.

Carrie lifted her foot out of her panties and bent over to pick them up. Ethan's eyes widened. He was seized with a suddenly irresistible desire to do something mischievous to her, a feeling he'd never had with a girl.

Holding opposite corners of the wet towel, he twisted it into a rope, drew it back, and snapped her ass.

Carrie yelped and jumped almost to the ceiling. Her skin broke out in goose bumps all over and flushed a deep red. She spun around, staring at him viciously. Ethan immediately knew he was in big trouble.

"What the hell did you do that for?" she snapped.

Ethan started to shrug. He had no answer. It just came over him. What was he supposed to say?

Carrie reached for his penis. He flinched because her hand was cold. "Don't ever do that again," she hissed. She dropped to her knees, opened her mouth, and inserted the head of his penis.

"Never again," Ethan gasped.

She rolled the head on her tongue for a few moments, squeezing her lips tightly around the soft skin just beneath the flare of the crown, then jammed it to the back of her mouth. She squeezed the shaft firmly and ignored her own gagging to try to force it past the constricted opening of her throat.

Ethan could read the effort and discomfort on her face: the furrowed brow, the scrunched up eyebrows, the eyes squeezed shut, and the wrinkled nose. He couldn't understand what she was trying to do. Had he awakened something in her, or was she trying to get back at him because he had made her angry?

The head popped past the tight opening of her esophagus and she quickly swallowed the rest of his entire penis, moving her head back and forth furiously like she was trying to pump the cum right out of his testicles. Her warm, heavy breath blew through the hairs on his groin. He put his hands on her shoulders to slow her down before she pulled him over. She was sliding half his cock out and shoving it all the way back down her throat.

This was not the Carrie he knew. This was some new woman. He had tried for years to turn Pam into this kind of wild woman. He never expected he would see the qualities he desired so much emerge from the woman he loved so much. And now that she had them, he wasn't sure if he liked them.

He could feel a tremendous climax building inside him in a hurry and there was no way he could stop it. Not that he wanted to. He felt his knees buckling under him and leaned on her shoulders to support himself.

"Oh man," he grunted. His mind exploded in a frenzy and his penis burst with cum like a water balloon. It coated the inside of her throat in thick spurts. Carrie's throat felt tight around his cock as it throbbed, as if it had become permanently wedged inside her, preventing her from sliding it in and out.

The last drops of sperm dribbled into her throat. Ethan sighed. Carrie's puffy lips looked stretched around his erection and she looked like she was sleeping.

Her eyes opened slowly and she looked up at him. She pulled her head back slowly, drawing his cock out of her mouth. It fell from her lips and slapped against his thigh. Leftover drops of his cum fell from her lips to her tits as she rose to her feet. Her gaze never wavered from his.

"Now you can fuck me," she said in a low, angry tone. She turned away from him and leaned forward, folding her arms on the buffet. Her spread legs were straight up and down and her torso was bent over at a right angle. Her back was arched in like a sagging bridge and her head hung down almost to her crossed arms.

Ethan was dumbfounded. He stood staring at her gorgeous ass without actually knowing what to do. Looking at her this way gave him an uneasy sense of deja-vu. Only hours before he had been in this same position with Carrie's mother. The painful irony made him cringe. He had been angry with her then, and he had just acted on a twinge of anger against Carrie. Something was not going right in this relationship and he began to believe Carrie's mother was doing this on purpose.

"Do it," Carrie snapped, arching her back in.

"Oh boy," Ethan said quietly. He moved toward her with his penis in his hands.

jallen944
jallen944
1,735 Followers