Ethan Nelson Pt. 01

Story Info
I'm in lust with Mrs Kowalski's boobs.
8.3k words
4.56
130.5k
138
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,457 Followers

When I was born I was christened Ethan Nelson but for some reason every adult I've ever known, including my parents, has always called me Ricky. And now I'm eighteen I seem to be stuck with it.

I'd just turned sixteen when I first started helping out at our local grocery store. It's full official name is The State of the Union Store but everyone just calls it the 'U'. Not 'THE U' like in Ohio, just the 'U'. It isn't a massive place but it's a lot bigger than just a local 7-Eleven and we had a very good and loyal customer base.

To start off I only got to work weekends but it wasn't long before they asked me to cover all the public holidays as well as spring and summer break. The day after I turned eighteen they asked me to come and work for them full time when I finished school and since I figured I wasn't bright enough to go to college I agreed. So I guess this will be my life from now on. Oh that's too bad I hear you say. But you know what? It's not.

I'll let you into a secret. I reckon I've got a perverted streak and in the last two years I've had the privilege of observing countless females who have wandered through our store in various stages of undress. It never ceases to amaze me what women will wear, or not, when they just 'pop down to the shop.' Some women really should be locked up for their own safety judging by the amount of tit, ass and leg they put on display for all to see. Not that you'll hear me complaining though.

But for all the numerous women I've ogled and lusted over there is one at the moment that I would like to take things further with. And that's Mrs Kowalski. Now I've heard it said by adults that we teenagers are just young, dumb and full of cum. It's a rather startling and rude observation but I guess it could be true. I've certainly fantasized and jerked myself off often enough thinking about girls and their body parts.

Now I do have a girlfriend. Candice Smith. Exotic first name, crap second. She's my age, dumb as a brick and yes we do have sex. Her boobs are a good handful but nowhere near as big as Mrs Kowalski's.

Mmmm, Mrs Kowalski. Now she truly is something else. I wish I could show you the photo I took of her in the store one day. I've jerked off to that photo so many times it's a wonder that my cock hasn't dropped off by now.

Mrs Kowalski. Just saying her name in my head makes me come over all squishy. I've had a thing about Mrs Kowalski and her tits for some time now. Yes I know she's older than my mother but I don't care. And the simple reason is this. She's got the biggest, nicest tits I've ever seen on a woman. Ever. Period!

They're just fucking stupendous. Large and weighty and shaped like torpedoes, they are two fantastic pieces of female flesh that seem to have developed a life of their own and can seemingly defy gravity as most times I see her she doesn't appear to be wearing a bra. Plus I've often seen her nipples pushing through the fabric of her shirt or blouse or sweater. And they're big as well. And she's not shy about showing off her substantial cleavage either. Most tops she wears are very revealing.

I usually see Mrs Kowalski when she comes in with her husband to do her weekly 'big' shop. He's a bit intimidating; shaved head, little goatee beard, tattoos on his arms, tough as nails, looks like he might have been a biker, maybe still is; so I have to be careful how I ogle her when he's around. Luckily for me, she comes in more than once a week. In fact it's usually every two or three days and these other times, she's on her own.

The funny thing is I'd known of the Kowalski family for some time, even before the recent gossip started. Mrs Kowalski has two married daughters, Connie and Tammy. Connie has sizable boobs but you could say she's fairly flat chested compared to her younger sister Tammy who as she's getting older is developing breasts nearly as big as her mom's, although her's are more rounder. I also know that Tammy is married to a loser called Joel and there is a rumor going around that she'd had an affair with their much older, recently deceased, next door neighbor, Vernon Turner.

Whether that was true or not, I could have cared less. I was much more interested in Mrs Kowalski tits.

Well, enough of the gossip, let me tell you my story.

The day started like any other. I was busy putting out stock, ogling up a lady with really nice legs when I saw Mrs Kowalski come in. This wasn't her 'big' shop day so she was on her own. I trailed around behind her, surreptitiously watching her as she wandered around the store putting odd bits of stuff into her shopping trolley. I lost sight of her for a time when I got collared by a customer wanting some help. Their needs satisfied I raced off to find Mrs Kowalski had finished her shopping and had made it to the checkouts.

"Hi Mrs Kowalski, how are you today?" I called over to her as I manoeuvred my way through a sea of shopping trolley's towards her. She was stood waiting her turn to put her groceries onto the conveyor belt.

"Oh hi Ricky," she replied with a smile, "I'm good thanks. You?"

"Better than fantastic Mrs K," I replied as I finally got past the trolleys and was able to gaze longingly into her deep cleavage. Her white top was remarkably low cut today.

She gave a little giggle, "That's good then Ricky."

I reluctantly dragged my eyes away from her boobs wishing I had a picture of them that I could jerk off to later. And then an idea flashed into my head.

"Do you mind if I take some pictures whilst you're waiting in line?" I asked as I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket. "It's just to aid our research into queuing times at the tills," I explained in response to her look of bewilderment.

I held up my phone and took a couple of shots of the till area before turning slightly so I could capture her in my next shots.

"You might as well smile Mrs K," I said as I proceeded to click happily away, "just think you're on Candid Camera!" I joked.

She gave me a wan smile in return but I couldn't have cared less. I was getting some superb snaps of her massive boobs and I swear I saw her nipples get bigger the more shots I took. Plus her cleavage truly was outstanding. You'd have needed a safety rope and crampons to safely negotiate your way around the amount of abundant tit flesh she had on display today.

I put away my cellphone. "Thanks Mrs K, that will help me enormously in my ... I mean in the store's ... research."

I added that last bit quickly when I saw the look on her face. I wasn't sure if she was convinced but I was saved from further embarrassment by a tannoy announcement requesting a spillage cleanup down by the dairy products. I scurried off to attend. Later that night I jerked off to the picture of Mrs Kowalski's boobs. Twice.

The next day she was back. I found her by the lighting section looking confused at our selection of light bulbs. I admit I was surprised to see her in the store two days running.

"Hi Mrs K, can I help you?" I said as I got to her. She was wearing another low cut top so I got to take another lingering look at her big tits and abundant cleavage.

"Oh hi Ricky, yes please if you wouldn't mind. Mr Kowalski has sent me in to get some new light bulbs but I can't seem to find anything similar to this one." She held up an old light bulb, which I took off her and inspected.

"Mmm, I'm afraid we don't carry this bulb anymore Mrs K," I said as I turned it over in my hand, "in fact I'm sure it's discontinued, although I would have to go check to make sure."

"No that's okay. Have you got anything similar that would do?" she asked hopefully.

"I'm sure we have," I replied with a smile, reaching down to pick up a light bulb off the shelf. "Here, this should do the trick. It has the same screw fitting and it's the same wattage."

"But it looks so different to the other one," Mrs Kowalski said.

I smiled. "That's because this one is an LED energy saving bulb. They last longer and don't use as much power. Better for the world's environment ... climate change and all that," I finished off smugly.

"So how many does your husband need?" I said as I started to put them into her shopping basket.

"Do you have fifty?" she asked hesitantly, "it's for the pergola lighting on our outside decking."

"Wow, I'm not sure," I answered truthfully as I finished clearing the shelf, "there's twelve here, so I'll need to go check what we've got in the stockroom." I scrambled up off my knees and scurried off to check. It didn't take me long, I was back in a couple of minutes.

"I'm sorry Mrs K, we've none in the back." I saw the look of disappointment on her face. "But the good news is, we've got a delivery later this afternoon and I've checked and more of these light bulbs are definitely on it."

I expected her to brighten up at the news but if anything she just looked even more downhearted.

"Oh dear, Mr Kowalski isn't going to be happy, he was wanting to get them changed this morning before he goes off to work," she said with a sigh. "I don't know what to do now," she added glumly.

"I know," I said brightly, "If it will help I can drop them off on my way home tonight. And what's more if you want me too, I'll fit them for you. How's that for customer service?"

"Really Ricky, you'd do that for me?" she said with a relieved look on her face.

"Of course Mrs K, anything for you, anytime." She looked at me strangely. Maybe I'd been a bit too suggestive with my tone of voice. "Well, you know our company motto - 100% Total Customer Satisfaction is our Goal." Yeah, I know it's crappy and cheesy but she seemed to buy it.

* * * * *

It was late when I finished work. For some reason today we'd been really busy so I'd not had my usual breaks. I was starving and as I got into my truck I felt a little lightheaded. All I wanted to do now was go home but I had Mrs Kowalski's light bulbs to deliver and a promise is a promise.

She was at the front door as soon as I pulled into her driveway. I waved hello and picked up the box of bulbs from the front seat of my truck.

"I can't tell you how grateful I am Ricky," Mrs Kowalski said as she took me through her house and out onto the back porch. "Mr Kowalski was quite angry when I got home and told him you hadn't got all the bulbs. He quietened down when I told him you were bringing them round later and had offered to put them up for me. He seemed a lot happier when he left for work."

I exhaled softly. I'd hoped to just drop them off and come back tomorrow. I was so tired and hungry all I wanted to do was go home. But I'd promised and I couldn't let Mrs Kowalski down. Her husband was well known for losing his temper over the slightest little thing and I didn't want him to take it out on Mrs K if the bulbs weren't replaced by the time he returned tomorrow morning. Time to suck it up Ricky I said to myself.

"No problem Mrs K," I said as I put the box down on the decking. "Have you got some ladders?"

"Right over there," she replied pointing at them.

"Okay, I'll get to it," I said.

It was slow and laborious work. Do you have any idea how long it takes to unscrew a light bulb and then screw in a replacement?

Ages, that's how long. Fucking ages!

I'd been moving the ladders every second or third bulb, which of course was adding even more time to the task. So I decided to be clever. If I put the ladders in a certain position I could just about reach to do four or five bulbs without moving them. That would save me a bundle of time. I just had to be careful as it was quite a stretch to the outer bulbs.

I was doing fine until Mrs Kowalski came outside to see how I was getting on. At that precise moment I was reaching out to the bulb furthest away from my outstretched fingers.

"Have you nearly finished Ricky?"

The surprise at hearing her voice startled me. The ladder swayed as I snapped my head around and looked down ... straight into the biggest cleavage I had ever seen. It was almost mesmeric. She'd changed her top and this one was even more revealing than her last one. Looking down at her breasts from on high just made them appear even bigger. My eyes shot open as I gasped in shock but in an instant my head was swimming as my blood sugar levels bottomed out.

"Ohhhh ... shit," I managed to cry out as the ladder started to slip. I lost my balance and plummeted down from the top of the ladder to land in a heap on the decking. I must have blacked out instantly because I never felt the impact that must surely have come.

* * *

It was misty. I was laying on my back although it felt like I was floating on air. I slowly opened my eyes to see dangling just above me a pair of breasts that were being held close together by a low cut top. It provided the biggest, deepest, loveliest cleavage I had ever seen. My eyes locked onto it. I was unable to look any higher, so I couldn't see who this luscious amount of boob flesh belonged to.

I swallowed hard as I took in the shape and size of the breasts that were hanging just above my face. They were certainly extremely large but appeared to be very shapely. A delightful creamy white in color the smooth alabaster flesh seemed devoid of any marks, blemishes or veins. The huge mounds moved slightly as the person they belonged to breathed.

I was drawn to them. I so wanted to touch them, to feel and fondle them. I was hungry to experience the texture of the skin and to revel in the sensation of the feel and weight of them in my hands.

I reached for them. The first touch was soft and gentle, my fingers delving into the deep crevice of the unknown woman's cleavage, caressing them lightly with affection, running my fingers around the exposed slopes of flesh. I groaned as I felt my cock expand instantly as my hands closed around those twin peaks of perfection. My hands pushed in deeper moving outwards, pushing the top out of the way to allow me to completely cup and take hold of them. There was no bra to impede my progress.

I pulled them free of her top and they were mine. I ran my hand over and around those magnificent breasts time and time again. They were as heavy as I had first suspected. And as my hands continued to roam so my fingers began to catch against two little hard nuggets, which seemed to grow bigger every time my hands passed over them. Eventually I took hold of them and squeezed. Oh that was so good. I heard a squeaking noise. My eyes flickered and closed as I sank into blissful oblivion.

"Ricky."

The voice was distant. I wasn't sure if I'd heard right.

"Ricky. Can you hear me?"

There it was again. Nearer this time but still faint. Was someone calling me?

"Ricky."

"RICKY. CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

My eyes opened instantly to reveal Mrs Kowalski crouching above me. My brain re-engaged as I realized that I had fallen from the ladder and was now laying flat out on the decking.

"Ricky ... thank god you're awake. I was so worried. Are you okay?"

"I think so," I replied groggily as I looked up into her face. She smiled down at me.

"I think you can let go now," she said softly.

I looked and saw that my hands had hold of her large breasts and I was still groping and fondling them and tweaking at her very erect nipples. I was so turned on. I could feel my cock straining against my jeans demanding it's release as it throbbed away.

"Oh," I replied, jerking my head back in shock, "Oh my god ... I'm so sorry." I tried to sit up but Mrs K stopped me.

"Not yet Ricky, just lie still for a moment, while I check you out. I need to make sure you've not broken anything."

I slumped back down as she began to run her hands over my body. I looked into her face and could see her eyes were locked solidly onto the quite significant bulge in the front of my jeans. I could feel it getting bigger and I could see her eyes getting wider.

I still had hold of her dangling breasts. In fact I just carried on gently massaging them as she knelt over me. It felt too good to give them up so quickly. The objects of desire that had fueled many a jerk off session were in my grasp and I was reluctant to let them go.

Mrs Kowalski seemed unperturbed as I continued to fondle her breasts, my fingers still rolling her very erect and hard nipples between my fingers and thumbs. In fact I was thinking she was liking it a lot. She seemed to be swallowing hard and her eyes were flickering a bit as her hand brushed over the bulge in my jeans. I twitched and that seemed to snap her to her senses.

"Come on ... let's get you up and moving," she said as she finally freed herself from my grip and helped me stand up. I staggered slightly for effect, which caused her to gasp and put her arm around me for support. I coiled my arm around her waist but allowed my hand to drop onto her ass as we got going.

I'd never paid too much attention to her ass before. Her breasts took up all of my viewing time but I have to say that it was actually quite nice. Given her age it should have been a bit flabby but it felt quite firm through her jeans.

She helped me into a chair at the kitchen table. "Are you feeling faint? Can I get you a drink?" she asked, "or something to eat perhaps?"

"Both would be good Mrs K. I haven't had anything to eat or drink since this morning," I said.

"Oh you poor dear, no wonder you fainted," she said as she quickly brought me a drink of water. "Here, take this whilst I go get you some food. In fact, do you want to stay for dinner? There's only me here and I've got a large pot of chili that needs eating if you've a mind to stay."

"That would be nice Mrs K. Thank you," I replied with a smile. Much to my disappointment I noticed she'd finally tucked her boobs away. But we'd not spoken about me having my hands all over them yet. Maybe I could bring it up later.

"My pleasure. It's the least I could do especially since you've been so good to me today." She gave me what looked like a wink. Or maybe she just had something in her eye. "Do you need to call your folks to let them know where you are?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "No they're away for the weekend. I'm on my own."

"Oh, I see," she replied. "Well you just relax here while I get the food ready."

And with that she left and went upstairs. When she came back into the kitchen I saw she'd got changed again. She was still wearing that cleavage revealing low cut top but her jeans had been replaced by a short skirt that came midway down her thighs. Her legs were bare and surprisingly quite shapely.

She dished us both up a decent portion of chili and served it with crackers explaining that she'd run out of tortillas. It was pretty good although Mom usually serves rice with our chili.

Halfway through the meal she opened up a bottle of wine, which she seemed to consume quite quickly. She didn't offer me any, explaining that I shouldn't drink after a blow to the head. That was fine by me. I don't like wine but then again I'm too young to drink. But I'm old enough to have a gun or join the armed forces or drive a car.

We had a fun meal. I told her some risque jokes that I'd heard at work, which she thought were funny. In fact she was giggling a lot when she refilled her glass for the third time.

"I'm sorry about earlier Mrs K," I said. "For groping your boobs like that," I added when I saw her quizzical look.

"Oh, are you?" she replied as she looked me directly in the eye, "that's okay Ricky, no harm done."

She held that look, her eyes boring into mine. I felt embarrassed for a moment and then I realized she was breathing quite heavily. And then I felt her foot on my leg. I didn't mind in the slightest. As far as I was concerned she could run her foot up and down my leg as often as she wanted. I could feel my face burning as my cock began to get hard as I contemplated that something might be happening here.

Her foot had reached past my knee and was making steady progress along my thigh when she suddenly removed it. She stood up and started to stack the dishes together. I immediately got up to help her. Our hands brushed together when we went to pick up the same dish. It was like an electric shock. Her mouth dropped open as she looked at me. My heart began pounding in my chest and I was struggling to breathe as I finally moved around the table to stand by her side.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,457 Followers