Ethan Nelson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing my mom's lips was so truly erotic that I could feel my desire for her ramping up by the second. I knew my cock was rock hard and ready for action but I wanted to take it slow. I wanted this to be perfect because I wanted my mom to like it enough that she would want to do it again. And again. And again.

It was time. Mom sensed it too as I raised myself off her and she grabbed hold of my cock to guide me into her pussy.

"Ohmygod Ricky ... it's so big ... you're going to split me in two with this monster," she said breathlessly.

I smiled as I pushed forward until I felt the resistance from her outer pussy lips. Mom started to babble.

"Ricky ... please be careful ... please take it slow ... you're so big ... I ... I ... ohhhhh ... fuuuuucckk ... so big ..." Mom stopped babbling and groaned loudly as I forced the head of my cock inside her hot pussy.

"Ohhh ... jeez Ricky ... slow baby ... slow ... pleeeease ..."

" Mom, I would never hurt you," I said as I fed her a bit more of my cock. She flung her head to one side and then back again and I could see she was biting her lower lip. Her face was contorted and her mouth was gaping wide. A deep frown creased her forehead.

Her hands clawed at my biceps as she sank her fingers into my flesh. "Ohhhh Ricky ..." she moaned as I finally bottomed out. So this was it then. I had my cock buried balls deep inside my mom. My stomach turned over as the knot of desire increased. I even felt light headed as the realization of what I ... no ... what WE were doing hit me. This was definitely surreal.

I began to move. Sliding out and then easing myself slowly back in. Mom was as tight as a drum and she began moaning immediately. Her pussy lips stuck to me as I withdrew. Mrs Kowalski had definitely been a bit looser. But she'd had three kids and I was an only child. Maybe that had something to do with it but I didn't know.

"Ohhh Ricky ..." Mom moaned again as her legs coiled around my body and she began to move with me. I could feel her pussy contract around my shaft and I swear I could feel a squeezing sensation. But then it was gone as I began to really get into it.

Mom's large boobs began to fly up and down her body as I fucked her harder. She was crying out but it was now through pleasure, not pain. Her fingers were busy playing with her nipples. She was pulling and twisting them, deriving the absolute maximum amount of pleasure she could out of this experience.

Me ... I was a machine. Mom making me jerk myself off earlier had given me the opportunity to go on for ever despite the fact this was like nothing else I'd ever experienced. It fleetingly crossed my mind as to whether mom had made me go masturbate on purpose. As if she's planned the whole thing. Whatever ... it didn't matter. All that did matter was I was fucking my mom and I was loving it. And judging by what she was saying and doing I knew mom was too.

I think we went at it for about five minutes or so, mom cumming a couple of times as I continued to fuck her hard. My cock had never felt so big, so long or so thick. I leaned forward and closing a hand around one of her breasts I found her lips with mine. She kissed me back passionately, her mouth moving rapidly as if she was trying to devour me.

I pulled out, mom gasping with surprise as I did. I tugged at her arm and she got my intention immediately. She struggled up and shuffled around until she was on all fours with her ass stuck up in my face. I moved behind her, my stiff cock lathered with her juices and pushed it back inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh god ... Rickeeee ... noooo ..." Mom slumped forward burying her head into her arms as she clutched at the bed sheets, gripping and twisting them in her hands as she groaned louder. She finally recovered enough to prop herself back up and look over her shoulder at me. Her face was a picture. For one moment I thought she was going to end it. This was maybe one position too far and she had realized what we were doing was very wrong.

"Ohhh ... Ricky ... steady baby ... please ..." She wiggled her hips and my cock slid inside her a bit deeper. Okay, how wrong can you be. I drew back and then pushed forward. I repeated my actions, each time pushing in a bit deeper.

Mom was still grimacing over her shoulder at me every now and again but most of the time her head was turned to the side and hung low, her mouth gaping open and her eyes firmly shut as she let me fuck her.

Me? I couldn't get enough of touching her body. My hands alternated between holding onto her hips or groping her large breasts that were swinging wildly beneath her body as I rocked to and fro, going deep before pulling out nearly all the way. Mom by now was banging back to meet me, grunting every time her ass cheeks slapped into my legs, her grunts peppered with cries of "oh fuck" or "oh god" almost constantly.

I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her towards me making her back arch. This sent her into convulsions of frenzy as she thrust back to meet me with a renewed energy. The grunts had now stopped, to be replaced by a constant stream of "oh fuck". Who knew my mom could be so foul mouthed.

I brought her to a couple of small orgasms before going all out for the finale. I knew I was real close to losing control so I just wanted to coax one last and hopefully cataclysmic orgasm out of mom. I moved faster, jack hammering my cock in and out of her pussy, pounding her hard as I assaulted her nipples and breasts with one hand whilst my other focused on strumming across her engorged clit.

As soon as I touched her there, the effect was devastating. As I stiffened and then climaxed, pumping seemingly endless streams of spunk deep inside her, she exploded, screaming loudly as her whole body convulsed in ecstasy. She shuddered and shivered as the aftershocks juddered through her body before she slumped forward and buried her face into the bedding. I could just hear her whimpering as her hips gently gyrated from side to side as she nursed herself through to the end.

I gasped for breath, trying hard to suck some much needed oxygen into my lungs. I was spent but fuck ... that was THE best ever experience of my short adult life. I'd never had feelings of such total and utter sexual love and lust for a woman in all my life. It was a truly earth shattering experience.

I slumped down to lay beside her and closed my eyes, gulping as the realization of what I'd just done hit home. I'd just had incestuous sex with my own mother! I was going to burn in hell.

It was a couple of minutes later that I felt the bed move as mom climbed off. I tried to speak but no words would come. I watched as she staggered slightly before she caught her balance and almost tip toed into my bathroom. She closed the door but a minute or so later I heard the toilet flush. I propped myself up on my elbows expecting to see mom return to my bed, excitement already growing with the expectation of seeing her large breasts swaying and moving as she walked towards me. My cock twitched and began to swell as the anticipation built.

The door opened and mom came out clutching a large bath towel to her body.

"Mom," I said. She looked at me and quickly turned away and left my room.

What the fuck just happened?

I stared at the empty doorway for a few seconds before I jumped off the bed, quickly pulled on my shorts and followed her downstairs. I found her slumped at the kitchen table her head held low, her hands covering her face.

"Mom ... are you okay?" I said hesitantly.

She dropped her hands away from her face and looked up at me. Her eyes were already red and I could see the tears were nearly there, almost ready to fall.

I dragged a chair up next to her and sat down.

"Mom ..." I said as I put an arm around her shoulder. She stiffened and tried to shrug it off.

"Mom talk to me," I said. "Please."

She turned to face me and shook her head. "Ricky ... what have I done?"

I smiled.

"Why are you smiling? You can't smile. I've done something SO wrong. I'm your mother for christ's sake and a mother is not supposed to have sex with her own son. It's immoral and it's so wrong, my god what have we done!"

The tears started to fall as I pulled her closer to me. "Mom, it's okay. It might be wrong but it wasn't just you, it was me as well. And you can't deny we both got pleasure from it. I know I did and I'm pretty certain you did too."

"That's irrelevant," Mom said sharply through her sobs, "pleasure has got nothing to do with it."

"Why? I enjoyed it, I know you needed it and you enjoyed it. No-one got hurt, you're not going to divorce dad because of it, everything can stay the same, nothing has to alter between us. You're still my mom and I'm still your son. It's just that I can now give you that something extra that you crave every once in a while."

She looked into my eyes. I looked back into hers and started to melt. God she was so sexy.

"When did you get so grown up?" she asked. The faint smile that appeared on her face lifted the gloom. I pulled her close and gently kissed her on the lips, my hand moving up to tug at her towel, trying to loosen it and free her breasts. But then she stiffened and pulled away.

"No ... no more Ricky. I can't do this. It's done ... we're done ... I have to end this right now." She pushed me away and stood up. I looked up at her.

"Are you sure this is what you want mom?" I asked.

"Absolutely sure," she responded quickly. She turned her head away from me and then hesitantly walked out of the kitchen. I stood and walked over to the door and watched as she climbed the stairs and then a few seconds later I heard her close her bedroom door.

So that was that. My cock was rock hard. What the hell was I going to do now?

* * * * * * * *

Author's notes.

The last part of this trilogy, Ethan Nelson Part 3 - Mom catches me with Auntie Trish. Is she jealous? will again be posted in the Incest/Taboo section.