Ethan Nelson Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom catches me with Auntie Trish. Is she jealous?
12.9k words
4.67
61.7k
79
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,455 Followers

I was utterly miserable. It was days, weeks even since I'd last had sex. In fact the last time had been the incestuous coupling with my mom. It had proved to be the best sexual experience of my short life so far. Mom was everything I now knew I wanted in a woman. Not only was she gorgeous to look at, she had a killer body too. And the sex - well that had been utterly mind blowing!

But now - she was keeping her distance. Her once permanently happy and sunny disposition had deserted her, seemingly for good. She could barely converse with me let alone look at me. And if dad was aware of the awkwardness between us he hid it well. She'd also taken to wearing less form fitting clothing, presumably to hide her large boobs from my hungry eyes.

To relieve the pressure I was experiencing I whacked off daily to the pictures I'd taken of mom, always using a pair of her panties to catch my spunk when I finally came. Maybe it was petulant and childish but before I went out I always left them balled up in a squishy mess on top of the photos, which were carefully laid out on my bed for mom to find. When I returned to my room later in the day the panties were always gone but mom never made mention of it.

My time with Mrs Kowalski was also a thing of the past, spoiled forever because I'd fucked my mom. Despite her enormous breasts there was just no comparison. Mom had her beat all ends up. Besides, Mr Kowalski was still on the prowl looking for other men who'd taken advantage of his wife's loose morals. So far the rumor mill said the count was seven and that obviously didn't include me.

And what of Candice I hear you say, surely you must be still seeing her? Well, no not really. We'd always had a tenuous on again - off again type of relationship. I never thought she was the smartest of girls, a bit naive I guess you could say, lacking in common sense, the epitome of a dumb blonde, so I was surprised when she told me she was going away to college. It turned out that academically she was quite brainy.

I figured it was time to call it a day. I was never going to marry her and I guessed she would get eaten alive by the jocks at college. There was no way anyone that attractive would be able to stay faithful to a boyfriend back home. It was better to cut my losses now. Not that I was that bothered anyway. But I felt I could be her FWB whenever she came home for the holidays.

As the weeks slipped by, it eventually dawned on me that mom was trying to rekindle her relationship with dad. She kept booking weekend trips away for just the two of them, going mainly to resorts or hotels that specialized in adult only guests. I'm not sure if these trips were working because virtually every time they returned home late on a Sunday night she seemed to have a scowl on her face and dad usually looked depressed.

Confirmation of their tepid sexual relationship was finally confirmed when I returned home early after a night out with my friends Jamie and Tristan. At Jamie's insistence we'd gone to the mall to ogle the local talent. We just sat around whilst Jamie and Tristan cat called or whistled at the scantily clad girls who walked past us. If there were any above the age of sixteen I'd have been surprised. Not my scene at all. I wasn't in the mood for their juvenile antics so I made my excuses and left.

Arriving home the house was in darkness. My stomach muscles immediately clenched. I went to the bottom of the stairs and strained to hear if there were any noises coming from mom and dad's bedroom.

Nothing.

I crept upstairs to find their room deserted. And then I heard the front door open and then bang shut.

"Come on Damien, I want you upstairs now," I heard mom say in a loud voice. Her speech sounded slurred so I guessed she'd been drinking.

I darted into my bedroom, leaving the door open just enough that I could see them go past. I held my breath as mom passed by my doorway, leaving the scent of her perfume lingering in her wake. Just the smell of her got me hard.

Dad followed seconds later, mumbling and grumbling that he had to be at work early tomorrow or something like that. I peered around my door to make sure they were both inside their room before I slipped out. I tiptoed across and looked in through the open doorway.

Mom had her back to me. Her top and bra were already off and had been tossed on the floor and she was shimmying her ass as she lowered her skirt over her hips. Now naked she stretched up and displayed her sumptuous curves to my gaze. My cock began to throb. From the rear she looked fantastic. She turned. Her body was even better from the front. Her large, water melon shaped boobs swung and jiggled about for a second or two. My god, they were fantastic and her nipples, fuck they looked enormous. My cock stiffened and moved up and down inside my jeans as if nodding in total agreement.

She lay down on the bed, holding her arms out towards my dad. "Come on Damien, come and make love to your wife," she said.

Dad climbed onto the bed and crawled between her legs. He moved forward just a bit and I saw mom's eyes go wide. He had entered her. No foreplay, no teasing, no nothing. But she must have been wet because there was no grimace of pain.

Mom closed her arms around my dad's back and began to move in rhythm to dad's thrusts. She began to bang into him, trying to urge him on to greater endeavors.

"Come on Damien," I heard her grunt, "fuck me harder."

Dad mumbled something incoherent and just carried on as normal. Mom was now moving her body about quite violently, twisting and turning, arching her body off the bed as she searched for some kind of meaningful contact with my dad's body.

And then dad sighed and rolled off her. Holy fuck - had he cum already?

Wow. I couldn't believe it. That was poor by anyone's standards. I shook my head sorrowfully. I felt bad for mom. I pulled back slightly away from the doorway, ready to run in case either of them got up.

"You've cum already? My god Damien, what about me?"

Dad mumbled something I couldn't make out. What ever it was, mom didn't seem best pleased.

"You selfish piece of shit. What about my needs? Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do," Dad replied, "it's just that I have a busy day tomorrow and ..."

"So that's your excuse is it Damien," Mom railed, interrupting him, "you can't be bothered to satisfy your wife because you'd rather concentrate on your job. Well it's true what they say then ... men can't multi task! For god's sake when you're at home you should concentrate on me, not work. I'm important too you know!"

"That's unfair. You know it's not like that," Dad said.

"Do I Damien, do I really?" Mom fired back, the venom in he voice quite clear. I heard a noise, which sounded like mom was getting up off the bed. For some reason I panicked and instead of scurrying back into my room I darted off downstairs. I made it into the kitchen just as I heard mom yell "good - night" maliciously back at my dad, breaking the word into two distinct parts. She was definitely pissed with him as was confirmed when I heard her slam their bedroom door shut.

I put on the kettle to make myself a coffee so I had my back to mom when she walked into the kitchen. I heard her gasp though. I turned around and smiled and said smugly, "Hi mom, you and dad been out?"

I then looked at her properly and my eyes went wide. She was wearing nothing but a thin, floral lace kimono. I could see her large breasts moving slightly with every breath she took. I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. Mom knew where I was looking and pulled her robe tighter to her body. All that did was showcase her boobs even more and highlight the fact that her nipples were very large and very erect as they pushed out through the near see through fabric.

"When did you come in? I thought you were out all night with Jamie and Tristan?"

"I was," I replied, still with my eyes locked solid onto mom's breasts that she was making a poor job of covering up, "but I got bored and came home."

"Oh I see ... erm ... so how long have you ... erm ... been back?"

I glanced over at the clock on the wall. "About half an hour I guess. Why?"

"Oh gawd," she groaned softly, "you heard us didn't you?"

I grinned back at her. "Oh yeah!" I replied with relish as I took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Oh shit," she sighed as she sat down next to me. She crossed her legs and the robe fell away from her knee exposing her long slender leg to my gaze. I followed the curve of her exposed thigh until it disappeared under the robe relishing the fact that her skin looked so soft and smooth.

I put my hand on her knee and with no immediate objection from mom slowly traced my fingers along her thigh and back again. I gave her knee a squeeze and then repeated my action, my hand this time going a bit higher up her leg before I slipped it down onto her inner thigh.

Mom just sat there, looking into my face but I wasn't looking back at her. I was concentrating on moving my hand where I wanted it to go. Her skin felt so good to touch, so soft and smooth. I carried on like that for a matter of seconds although it felt more like minutes, fully expecting mom to call a halt to proceedings anytime soon.

But she didn't. I glanced up into her face to see her eyes were closed and her lips were parted slightly. When I moved my hand higher she began making soft murmuring noises and as her breathing got a bit heavier I could certainly smell the alcohol on her breath.

This was my chance. Time to be bolder. I slowly slid my hand back to her knee and gently pulled at it, coaxing her to open up for me. Mom opened her eyes but then uncrossed her legs. I saw her swallow hard and that made me do the same. My cock was now growing at an alarming rate and was pushing out through my shorts. I was so worked up I could scarcely breathe.

My hand went back to her leg but this time straight along her inner thigh. I pushed higher, forcing mom to open her legs a little wider. She must know where this was leading and what I was wanting so if she was going to end this, it would be now.

I held my breath, knowing that I was seconds away from mom coming to her senses. I pushed again and her legs opened a bit wider. Fuck! My heart was now jack hammering inside my chest as I probed a little deeper. And then I was there. At the top of her legs. At her mound. Her bare, sopping wet mound. I could feel how engorged her pussy lips were.

"Ricky ... please ... no ..." she whimpered softly.

And with that, I put my free arm around her shoulder and pulled her quickly towards me. She came willingly into my embrace as our mouths locked together in a violent kiss, our tongues engaging fiercely as our lips parted. And as we mashed our mouths together, so my fingers entered mom's pussy.

She came almost immediately, her body jolting in spasm, gasping and grunting her ecstasy into my mouth as she sought to stifle her cry of joy by kissing me harder. Her hands clawed at my arms, her body twitching and shaking as she experienced multiple aftershocks as my fingers kept on probing her depths, my thumb playing with her protruding clit as I took her through to her final climax.

"Oh god ... oh god ... oohh ... ooooohhhhh ..." she wailed, forcing her hand into her mouth to stop herself from screaming as her whole body rocked with her final orgasm. Her knees came together as she took hold of my hand and forced it away from her pussy.

"Ohhh god Ricky ... too much ... far too much," she gasped. She continued to shudder as she came down from her high. Finally she brought her breathing back under control and clutching her robe to her body looked me in the eye.

"Yes?" I said with a big grin. I was so sure we were back on track. I was so sure mom was going to let me fuck her again. She held my stare for a while longer before she finally spoke.

"I'm not going to let you fuck me Ricky." There was a coldness to her voice. "I told you before, I can't do that. Not only is it illegal but it's morally wrong too."

It was funny but I realized her speech didn't seem to be as slurred as before but I could still smell the alcohol on her breath.

"We could always move to Rhode Island," I quipped back. Mom gave me a withering look in return.

"So why did you let me do that to you just now then?" I whined.

At least she had the good grace to look slightly embarrassed. "I ... I shouldn't have, I know that. I'm supposed to be the adult here but in my defence, your dad left me hanging ... AGAIN ... and I got caught up in the moment ... and ..."

Her voice trailed off as I distracted her by taking my cock out of my shorts.

"What about me then," I said as I shook my rapidly expanding cock at her. "You've left me hanging now."

She looked at me for a long second. "Oh for fucks sake," she finally spat out as she squatted down and grabbed hold of my cock. She ran her hand up and down my shaft a few times whilst she licked her lips and then she took it into her mouth.

I groaned as she took me deep before she pulled it free with a satisfying smack of her lips.

"You taste good son," she said with a smile as she looked up at me. I groaned again as she took me back inside her mouth, gagging slightly as I flexed my hips forward.

"Sorry," I said as mom glared up at me. She came off my cock but continued to work her hand up and down my glistening shaft.

"Don't do that again please Ricky," she said, "just relax and let me do the work."

"Okay mom," I gasped as she took me deep again before returning to suck long and hard on the head of my cock. She was driving me to distraction and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"God, you're good at this mom, I bet dad loves it," I managed to grunt out as mom took me deeper than ever, before returning to swirl her tongue around the head again.

"No ... I never do this to him ... he doesn't like it much," she said as she pulled my cock free of her mouth. She licked up and down my shaft, swirling her tongue around the head before she smiled slyly up at me. Her brown eyes were sparkling. She looked amazing.

"So how come ..." I started to say before I realized the implications of what mom had just said. "So ... you used to do this ... before you met dad?"

"Maybe," mom said as she gave me that same sly smile again. Before I could reply she took me deep and sucked hard. That was just too much. With a grunt and a flick of my hips I just managed to grunt out that I was cumming before I exploded into mom's mouth.

I think she was swallowing it. I couldn't focus, my eyes were closed tight, my head back as I too tried to stifle the shout of joy that wanted to spring from my lips.

As I came to my own juddering climax I managed to refocus. I looked down to see mom swallowing hard before she began to lick around my semi erect cock, which was now gripped firmly in her dainty hand.

She finally let go and stood up on shaky legs. I made a grab for her. I badly wanted to bury my cock inside her delicious pussy and give her the fucking I was convinced she deserved.

She batted my hands away. "No Ethan. Enough now. Go to bed."

Fuck, she'd used my proper name. She must really mean it. She walked across the kitchen before pausing and turning at the doorway. And as she did it dawned on me. She didn't seem so drunk anymore.

"And this really was the last time ... do you hear me?" She paused briefly. "And leave my panties alone from now on."

I jumped off my seat and ran over to the doorway and watched as she went upstairs, her ass cheeks moving up and down as she climbed the steps. God she moved so sexily. I was instantly hard again. Fuck!

* * * * * *

Mom kept her distance again after that. Her mood had lifted slightly but she was still nowhere near to regaining her normal happy and sunny disposition. And she kept on wearing her baggy clothing.

Me, I was still as horny as I'd ever been. Candice had gone to college and Mrs Kowalski had dropped off the face of the earth, so unless I found a girlfriend soon I was going to explode. I tried to date the odd girl of my age but found myself comparing them to mom, which of course was unfair. I didn't even have sex with any of them, although one did give me a blow-job. It was nowhere near as good as moms.

Work had been busy as usual but then the bosses imposed an overtime ban. Apparently they wanted to boost their profit line, whatever that meant, so overtime pay was axed. I was left with no alternative than to take time off to get back my hours.

And so it was this particular day. I'd got home just after one in the afternoon. The house was empty so I went up to my room to chill out, thinking that I could maybe watch a movie or even some porn. I'd bought a box of tissues just in case. Mom had taken to hiding her panties now.

I'd only been home around an hour when I heard mom's car pull into the driveway. My bedroom overlooks the front of the house. Mom got out in a figure hugging top that had me hard instantly. Her breasts looked enormous in the tight sweater she as wearing. And then the passenger side door opened and out stepped Auntie Trish.

The last time I'd seen Auntie Trish she'd still been with 'the asshole' and he'd been gone months now. From a distance she looked pretty good and seemed to have lost some weight. She certainly curved in all the right places. At one time she'd piled on the pounds, so maybe that's why 'the asshole' had left.

Anyway, I heard them enter the house. They were certainly noisy, both talking at the same time like women do so I guessed that they'd been out for lunch, which no doubt included a glass or two of wine or some other alcoholic drink.

I let them get settled before I crept downstairs to stand outside the living room door. I had no idea what possessed me to do this but I could hear every word they were saying.

"... I haven't had sex for months," Auntie Trish was saying, "in fact it's so long ago I can't even remember. It's kind of funny but that was pretty much the only thing 'the asshole' was any good at. He was a good size if you know what I mean."

I could hear her giggling. Mom was laughing too but it sounded forced. I peeked around the door to catch sight of Auntie Trish sitting sideways on the sofa. It gave me a good view of her.

It had never impacted on me before just how attractive my auntie actually is. She's in good shape but then she is about ten years younger than mom. Like mom she's tall and slender but she definitely has all the right curves in all the right places. She has light brown, almost blonde hair, which she wears longer than mom, it comes way down past her shoulders. Her boobs are nowhere near as big as moms but her legs are long and curvaceous and probably better than mom's and wearing a short skirt as she was today they looked really great.

The image of them wrapped around my waist as I fucked her flashed through my mind only to be replaced instantly with the image of them wrapped around my neck as I ate her out. I shook my head in disgust at my lurid thoughts but my cock responded immediately.

"So how are things between you and Damien now?" Auntie Trish's question brought me back. "They must be better because you seem a little bit more upbeat than you were a few weeks ago. Have you finally had meaningful sex with him?"

"Oh well ... erm ... yes ... and they're okay ... I guess," Mom replied hesitantly.

"Come on Cindy, you can tell me," Trish said.

By the way, as I mentioned before, mom's name is Cynthia but most people call her Cindy. In fact the only one of us that doesn't have a nickname is dad. Try shortening Damien. Nothing really works. Still not sure how they got Ricky out of Ethan though.

"Things are okay," she replied quietly. I figured that if I could see mom's face properly she would be looking decidedly uncomfortable.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,455 Followers