Ethan's First

Story Info
The pool boy loses his virginity to a college girl.
3.2k words
4.25
160.3k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

-edited by Bigg_Mike

*

Ethan's summer was very 'chill'. Most days he woke up late in the morning and lifted weights, then he skated to Pork's Burgers on the way to Ryan's house. They skated around business parks until it was time for dinner.

But then Ryan's parents got a pool. The first few weeks after it was installed they spent most of their time there. It wasn't a very big pool, but it didn't matter, because the days became very hot.

But this day was a little different. Because it was so hot, Ethan woke early and head out to Ryan's house straight away.

It was around 9:30AM when Ethan got to the house and rang the doorbell. There was no answer at first and he had to ring it again. He waited for another minute and then got out his cell.

"Fuck man it's early," Ryan swore as he answered the phone.

"I'm at your door man, open up," he said knocking. "Dude it's too hot at my place, let's go in the pool."

"Hold on."

It was a minute or two before Ryan opened the door. His hair was messed up and he wore some pj pants without a shirt.

"Man, come over here," Ryan said, quickly walking to the door at the back of the house.

"What is it dude?" Ethan asked.

"Just look," Ryan said pointing through the sliding glass door.

Ethan looked out to see Ryan's sister Rachael and another girl sunbathing. The other girl was lying on her back without a top on and her large breasts hung to the sides off her ribcage.

"Woah!" Ethan said. "Who's that?"

"That's Amber, my sister's friend from college," he said.

"Shit dude, she's got big tits," Ethan replied. "How old is she?"

"Same as my sister, twenty or something. She's spending a week or so here while the parents are gone. Hey man, we should go out there," Ryan suggested.

"No way, dude," Ethan responded.

"Come on you fuckin' pussy," he said.

"Dude, don't call me that," he replied pushing Ryan.

"Well then go out there with me man," Ryan countered.

"Ok, I guess," Ethan conceded. "But what are we gonna say?"

"Man, let's just go swimming," Ryan said with a shrug, "We can look at her tits from the pool." He opened the door, walking smoothly towards the girls and Ethan followed.

"Hello ladies," Ryan said confidently.

"Hi Ryan," Amber said lifting her head.

"Ryan I told you yesterday not to come out here while we're sunbathing," Rachael warned, raising her voice.

"It's OK," Amber said.

"Ethan and I just came out to swim," he said with a smirk.

"In your pjs?" she asked.

"Of course not," he said pulling down his pj pants. He was wearing blue boxers with white spots.

"Ryan you know what dad said about swimming in your underwear!" she said with a raised voice.

"Are you coming Ethan?" he asked.

"Oh, I..." Ethan turned a bit red as he pulled off his shirt.

"How are you Ethan," Rachael said, giving a glare at her brother.

"Umm... good," Ethan said, trying not to stare at Amber's naked breasts.

Ryan jumped into the pool doing a cannonball and water sprayed up on the girls.

"Fucknut!" Rachael said.

Amber turned towards Ethan, her big breasts shimmering with oil. They had to be bigger than DDs, Ethan thought with a glance. She had long brown hair and was a bit thick, but still very hot in a black thong bikini.

"Hi Ethan, I'm Amber," she said putting her hand out.

"Oh.. umm, yeah," he said coming forward and shaking her hand. His gaze was directed at her bosom. After they shook hands she sat up and swung her legs around the lawn chair. Her breasts were so big that the nipples pointed down a bit.

"You're cute," Amber said with a wan smile.

Ethan turned even redder.

"Uhh, thanks," he managed quietly.

"Hey you've been working out huh?" Rachael asked.

"Yeah..." he said.

"You're starting to get some nice muscles," Rachael smiled.

"Thanks," Ethan blushed.

Ryan got out of the pool and stood above Rachael, dripping over her.

"Ryan, get away from me!" she screamed, getting up from her reclining chair. He chuckled and ran as she gave chase, until they reached the pool, where he jumped back in.

"Are you a sophomore like Ryan?" Amber asked of Ethan.

"Uh.. yea, well... we'll be juniors next year," Ethan said. He was quiet.

"You can come closer," she said. "I don't bite."

"Umm ok," he said.

She laughed as he only approached a couple steps and she sat up on the edge. Ethan laughed it off like he meant to tease her.

"Sit down next to me," she said. He did, nervously and she whispered, "are you a virgin?" she asked, putting her hand on his leg. He shook his head yes.

Meanwhile Ryan had jumped in the pool and Rachael had come back and lay down. She closed her eyes and put her head up towards the sun.

"I thought so, I could tell by the way you looked at me," Amber said softly.

"Hey what are you two doing? You're not corrupting another boy again Amber?" Rachael said, shading her eyes with her hand. Amber giggled and rubbed Ethan's leg.

"Maybe I am," she said, pulling down her sun glasses and looking at Ethan with beautiful green eyes. "How old are you?" she said putting her hand up his leg.

"Uh.. eighteen," he stammered.

"Bit old for you Amber," Rachael joked.

"Shut up," Amber laughed to Rachael. "Wait, eighteen and you're just going to be a Junior?" she asked dubiously. "Yeah, I was held back when I was little."

"That sucks," she said moving her hand even closer to his crotch.

"Careful Ethan," Rachael said "She's a man-eater."

"Oh stop," Amber replied. Then she said quietly, "You don't have to be nervous," with a smile. "I like virgins. Hmmm, I have an idea, how about we go inside and relax by ourselves in Rachael's room for a bit?" she whispered to Ethan, feeling across his hardening cock. Ethan was a bit too shocked to respond. But what he didn't say, his dick said for him.

Amber got up and whispered in Rachael's ear.

Rachael laughed.

"Yeah go ahead fuck his brains out," Rachael said quietly. "He's cuter than most of the guys you do anyway."

"Whatever," Amber whispered loud enough that Ethan could hear.

Amber took Ethan's hand and led him towards the house. Ethan's hard-on was pressing uncomfortably tight against his underwear. He heard Ryan yell from the pool.

"Yeah way to go Ethan! Fuck that bitch!"

"Shut up Ryan!" his sister said back.

Amber looked at Ethan and smiled, while he looked back with wide eyes.

She opened the sliding doors, and dragging Ethan along with her, took him to Rachael's room. She gently pushed him down on the bed and then got up on the comforter. She turned around, showing Ethan her big ass. A tribal symbol was tattooed on the small of her back. As she pushed the thong down, the strip of fabric slid down her ass crack. Ethan could see the lips of her pussy as she leaned her torso forward and rested on her elbows.

"You ready for this, kid?" she asked, shaking her ass.

"Uhhh.. uhh.." Ethan was shocked.

"Come on let's see what you got here," she said, turning around and untying his swim shorts. "You're already hard."

She reached in beneath his swimsuit and took a hold of his cock.

"Woah," she said, feeling his girth between her thumb and fingers. "Big boy," she replied. Then she pulled it all the way up out of his shorts.

"Fuckin' nice!" she swore. "That's big," she said. She held nearly nine inches of rock-hard dickmeat in her hand. "Shit. What's your name again?" she said.

"Ethan," he replied.

"Fuckin' shit," she swore again. "And you're not circumcised," she said. "Ii... is that ok?" he asked

"Oh yeah," she smiled. "Damn this is a fuckin' beautiful cock," she said, and started to lick on the shaft. "I'm gonna get this..," she licked up to the tip, and she pulled his foreskin up and licked it as well, "...real wet."

"Fuckin' shit, that's big." She licked her lips. "Mmmm," she said licking along his smooth stomach down to the trail of hair that led to the base of his cock. She stroked his dick with both hands and put her mouth around the head, sucking gently.

"Ohhh," he moaned.

"That feels good huh Ethan?" she asked.

"Uhh.. uh huh," he nodded.

"I bet it does. Fuckin' big dick." She smiled and then plunged her mouth down as far as she could. She coughed and brought her mouth back up. "Shit," Amber coughed again.

"Are you ok?" Ethan asked, leaning forward with concern.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Don't worry about it," she said. "I'll just have to be careful I don't choke to death on this monster," she laughed. She stroked it again and Ethan could feel himself coming to the edge.

"Oh, oh, I'm gonna..." he began.

"Just warn me before—" she started. She was interrupted by a shot of cum that went over her shoulder before she shoved the head of his huge cock back into her open mouth. Ethan moaned as he shot his load. Amber gulped down the rest of his cum and sucked the residuals from his dick, pulling the thick white juice out of his long meat by stroking him.

"Uhh..." Ethan sighed.

"Damn, why do virgin's always taste so good?" she asked. "That was a lot." She lay next to Ethan and smiled at him. "You're real cute," she said.

"Uhh, thanks," Ethan blushed. "I umm," Ethan looked down at her breasts. "I think your..."

"You like my tits don't you?" she giggled.

"Yeah," Ethan replied without pause.

"Most guys do," she replied. "You can lick them if you want."

"Uh, ok," he said. She leaned in front of him and her large breasts hung down in his face. He licked softly on her nipple.

"Damn dude you're still hard," she said, looking down at his cock. She took his dick in one hand and began stroking it. "Harder," she said, looking at Ethan kissing her breast. "Suck on it," she suggested, biting her lower lip.

Ethan grabbed her breast with one hand and put as much of her silver dollar sized areola in his mouth as he could. He tasted the bitter sun-tanning oil.

"Oooo, yeah that's it," she moaned.

Ethan grabbed her other breast with his free hand and pressed her jugs together.

"You're breasts are big," he said, licking his hand a bit.

"No shit," Amber laughed. "Damn I can't believe you're only eighteen," she balked looking him in the eyes. She pressed her lips against his for a wet kiss. Ethan felt awkward, his lips froze. She giggled. "Take it easy. Just relax," she suggested.

"Sorry, I—" Ethan began, but Amber pressed her lips against him again. Ethan did a bit better this time.

"Yeah that's right," she smiled.

They kissed for a while. Amber kissed Ethan behind his ear making him feel all warm and prickly. All this time Ethan's cock was still hard. The tip was lying just above Ethan's navel, pressing between him and Amber's tits.

"I didn't even get to fuck this hog yet," she said softly in his ear as she rubbed his cock. "That's why I like young guys," she grinned reaching down to his shorts, "they're always ready for a round two." She pulled his trunks and underwear down his legs and tossed them on the floor. "Damn this is gonna be good."

Amber stood up on the bed and bent her knees over his trim legs. She picked up the head of his cock and held it to her thick pussy lips.

"I hope you're ready kid," she smiled. "You're about to lose your v-card."

Ethan panted, gazing up at the voluptuous college girl above him.

She sat down on his cock slowly. His dick struggled at her entrance.

"Damn big dick," she said.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, it'll fit."

Finally it pushed past her plump pussy lips into her warm interior. It slid snuggly, squeezing the thick dick as it entered.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Your cock is huge," she said. She sat down farther until her face scrunched up. "Ohhh"

"Are you ok?" Ethan asked.

"Damn," she started to moan. She lifted herself up on his dick and, trembling, impaled herself on the huge phallus yet again. This time she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, oh my god!" she grunted. "Fuckin' huge hung kid!" I'm... coming!" she screamed. She convulsed on his cock and fell forward, her tits nearly smothering him. At least he would die happy. After a few moments of her shaking on top of him he timidly asked, "Are you ok?"

She laughed. "I'm more than ok, that was great. I don't think I've ever came that fast before," she said with a giggle. "Oh damn, and I didn't even really ride you yet. Just a second," she said pulling out with another moan. "Oooo, that's sensitive," she said.

"Is it too big?" he asked.

"No it's ok, I just need a minute." She looked at his cock and then smiled. She grabbed it and put her face right in front of the tip. "Ok big dick, it's just you and me and you're going down," she laughed.

She pressed his cock back to her pussy lips and this time it slid in a little easier, but it was still tough for Amber to sit down onto it.

"Here we go," she said, holding her big tits up as she rose up and down on his meaty cock, stroking his dick with her pussy. "Oh shit," she uttered.

He could feel her warm inner tightness around his dick.

"Ohh, uhh," he moaned.

"It feels good huh Ethan?" she asked.

"Ohh... yeah," Ethan managed.

"Your cock is so big," she said through clenched teeth. "So good." She put her hands down on Ethan's chest and pushed up and down his meat pole.

Tossing her head back, her brown hair flung up and her large breasts bounced as she fucked Ethan. Amber took his hands and pressed them to her chest.

"Mmm," she said. Then she leaned forward, kissing him with an open mouth. Her tongue flicked forward, past his lips.

Ethan could feel it... his cock was ready to explode.

"Ohh, I I—" he stuttered, his balls felt like they were squeezing his cum into his dick, as it shot like a hose into Amber's cunt.

"Oh wait don't—," Amber said, but it was too late. As Ethan came right into her pussy.

"Oh my God! You bast-"

She could feel his semen filling her up, and as it overflowed around his thick cock, it cascaded out of her pussy, falling down onto Ethan's stomach.

"S-shit that's so much, oh fucking big dick, I.. fuck!" she screamed as her body convulsed again, the orgasm washing over her as her pussy contracted, causing it to squirt out of her pussy. When she had finished cuming, she stood up and his cock fell forward onto his stomach and more of his cum spilt out. His cock seemed to shrink a bit after the last orgasm.

"Oh god," he exclaimed.

"Fuckin' little bastard," she said with a laugh. "You're lucky I'm on the pill," she said wiping the cum from her body and licking it up. "Mmmm," she said.

"What?" Ethan said leaning forward.

"Well if you shoot in a girl you'll get her pregnant," she said.

"Oh fuck you're going to get pregnant," he said sitting up. "I.. condom... shit.."

"Fuck, calm down kid," she laughed pushing him back. "I'm on birth control," she said. "Don't worry," she said with a smile. But before you go fucking any other girls you should put on a condom. You better get magnums," she laughed. "Or make sure she's on the pill first," she advised. "All that cum would probably burst a rubber anyway." Ethan looked a bit concerned, but then just lay down.

"This cock is nice," Amber said. She laid on him while she sucked on the head of his dick. "I wanna try and fit the whole thing in my mouth while it's soft," she said, and then pushed it down her throat. She almost managed to fit all seven inches of his flaccid cock down her throat, but she gagged with about an inch left.

"Fuck I still can't make it." Then she sucked on his balls as she pulled his foreskin back and forth. She put her hand between her legs and started to moan. Her ass rose up in the air as she rubbed her clit and sucked on his cock.

"Oh god, I can't believe a young kid like you has got such a big dick," she moaned. Her butt seemed to gyrate and she started to moan louder. "Oh you're getting hard again," she smiled. "Jack it off for me," she said.

Ethan peeled the foreskin back as Amber stared at his cock.

"Shit," she said. "Damn fuckin.. big...ehh.. fuck...ohhh!" she yelped. Ethan felt himself get close again and then a tightness in his balls grew. His cock sprayed cum over Amber's face and his upper stomach. "Oh.. God!" she yelled as she watched Ethan cum, her hips spasmed and she moaned loudly as she came again.

She smiled and lay back against the pillow.

"Fuck, that tired me out," she said. She closed her eyes and after only a moment, she was asleep.

Ethan got up quietly and wiped off the cum from his stomach with a shirt from the floor and tossed it back on the ground. Then he put on his shorts and left the room, closing the door carefully.

While he was facing the door Ryan flicked his ear from behind.

"Ow! What the fuck?" Ethan said.

"Man how was she?" Ryan smiled. Suddenly there were footsteps in the hall and Ryan ran the other direction.

"Ryan!" Rachael shouted as she entered with her bathing suit. "Where is that little bastard?" she asked, putting her hands to her hips. Ethan shrugged his shoulders. "Amber still inside?"

"Yeah she's asleep."

She laughed and opened the door. They both entered.

"Woah," Amber said getting up. Rachael looked back and forth to Ethan and Amber.

"So how was it?" Rachael asked him.

"Uhh... good," Ethan said with a red faced smile.

"Just good?" Amber said quizzically.

"R-real good," he stuttered.

"Ok, you had your fun now get out of here," she said grabbing his arm. "And take a shower before you go hopping in the pool, you smell like sex," she said with a giggle.

"Uhh, uh sorry," he said as she slapped his ass with a laugh. He ran out holding his hands over his butt as she closed the door.

"How fast did he come," Rachael asked her friend.

"Pretty quick," Amber admitted. "But he fuckin' came three times," she exclaimed.

"Bull shit, three times?"

"You have to see that kid's cock. It's huge."

"Really?" She said with piqued interest.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers