Ethan's Grace - Anal Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon. This weekend, maybe."

Grace nodded and grinned to herself. I wish I could read that busy little mind of hers.

"Do you have any questions or concerns you want to talk about?"

"I don't think so. Why the weekend?"

"We need to time it just right and I thought that'd be easier on the weekend. Then I thought we might celebrate. It's not every day you lose your virginity."

Grace chuckled. "I'm okay with it. I mean, I don't even think about that part anymore, thanks to your obsession with my hind end lately."

"Are you scared at all?"

"Not really. Not right now, anyway. I'll probably be nervous by the time Saturday rolls around just because you're building it up like this."

"Would you rather not wait?"

Grace swallowed and nodded her head.

My dick started stiffening. "Okay. Why don't you go pin your hair up and run a bath. I've got to get a couple of things in order, then I'll join you in the tub."

"You're going to get in with me? I thought you hated doing the couples bathing thing."

"I'll make an exception." I flicked the blanket off us so she could get up.

When she was in the bathroom with the water running, I went to the bedroom to get things ready. I pulled the comforter and sheets all the way down to the foot of the bed and placed a full size bath towel in the center. I set the lubricant atop the bedside table and retrieved the bullet vibrator I'd bought specifically for this occasion. Just because I didn't think she would come was no reason not to try. It was still my goal for her to get off.

I stepped in the bathroom just as Grace was turning off the water. I retrieved the condoms off the counter and tossed the whole box on the bed. I'd fish one out later. Grace was waiting, and the last thing I wanted at that point was second thoughts.

I set the ear syringe and wash next to the tub and stepped in behind her, wedging my legs around her sides as I sat. It was a snug fit. I pulled her back to my chest and just held her there for a few seconds.

I'd been downplaying how important it was to me. I didn't even know why it was so important. I'd dated girls that didn't do it. But that was the difference, I guess. I just dated those girls, I didn't love them. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with them.

The rest of your life can feel like a long time if you limit your sexual options.

I wanted this to be another gun in our arsenal to break up the monotony. Although I could hardly imagine sex becoming stale with Grace, I wanted to take every precaution. Open every avenue toward keeping it interesting.

As I held her to my chest I wondered who was more nervous, her or me.

Grace squirmed in my arms and arched her back. My steel cock was stabbing her lower back.

"Mmmmm, I'd apologize for that, but it's your fault I'm so hard. Can you turn around and face me on your knees?"

I wasn't sure if she could do it in such a tight space. That tub wasn't ideal for two people. She managed, though.

When she was turned and facing me on her knees, I pulled her lips to mine for a fully involved kiss. As her body relaxed onto my chest, I snaked my hand down over her butt cheek and began massaging her puckered, virgin hole which was now being conveniently presented in the air for me.

I broke our kiss to reach up to the counter and retrieve the syringe and wash. I wanted her to see what I was doing. There could be no more surprises from here on out. She knew what was planned.

Her delicate hand reached down to play with my bobbing cock. I let her. It would help distract her.

I poured a couple of drops of wash onto my fingertips and pulled her back to me to continue kissing. My fingertips found her anus again and began cleansing the area, at last slipping one inside to massage her anal channel. She moaned in my mouth as I worked my second finger inside her, more rotating and circling than actually fucking her with them.

I let her muscles expel my fingers and then dipped the syringe in the water to fill it. Holding the neck of the syringe with two fingers, I once again penetrated her anus with a free finger and held it there to guide the nose of the syringe inside.

Grace hissed as the hard object entered her, but then started panting, focusing on releasing the tension from her muscles back there.

"You're doing so good, baby. The hardest part is over."

It wasn't exactly the truth. I'd read somewhere about a woman who described the actual deed as a cakewalk compared to the prep. I wanted to believe that, for Grace's sake, but I knew that wasn't the case.

I eased the neck in another fraction of an inch and then squeezed the bulb to discharge the water into her rectum. I removed the device and then gently positioned her backward so her butt sank back into the tub and she was almost sitting on her heels. I reached around her and pulled her cheeks apart, allowing any remains to drain.

If I wanted to be thorough, I'd repeat the process a couple more times. It had been my experience, though, that once was enough if you were prepared in every other way and if she'd recently emptied her bowels. I'd come to this conclusion through some trial and error, along with a lot of reading.

She tightened her fist around my cock and I grabbed her wrist to stop her. "No backing out now, Grace."

She smiled and opened her hand to release my cock, which was now blood engorged and aching.

I lifted her hand to help her stand and then stood myself. Draining the tub, I dried both of us, making sure to maintain physical contact with her at all times. What we were about to do was highly intimate. It was hardly the time to go Dom on her and expect her to be brave about it. I'd been holding her hand every step of the way and I wasn't about to let go just before we reached the goal line.

I removed the tie holding her hair in place and guided her to the bed. I took a single condom from the box, removed the wrapper and rolled it onto my cock. I knew I'd stay hard enough to keep it there. Then we climbed onto the mattress together where I pulled her into my arms immediately, blanketing her with my warm body as if we were going to make love missionary style. I spent a lot of time kissing her and suckling her neck as I massaged her breasts. Until she'd just about forgotten what we were going to do and was just reacting to the foreplay.

I moved to the side so I could spoon with her, allowing my hand free access to her tits and her sex. All the while sucking her neck and nipping her ear. She squirmed and groaned as I coaxed her closer to climax.

I reached over to the table and fumbled with the lid of the tube with one hand until I got it unscrewed. I slathered a generous amount over the condom I was wearing.

"See that bullet-shaped object on the table?"

Grace turned her attention to the table and nodded.

"I want you to press the end of it just once and then hold it against your clit."

I turned my attention to getting her legs in position but heard the device buzz to life. I felt the vibration through my fingertips as I was readying her for my cock, indicating she'd done precisely what I'd asked.

I gripped my cock and held it at a right angle to her anus and eased forward.

Grace mewled and then huffed in an effort to relax. She'd done great on her own up to this point, so I didn't want to ruin it with instructions. This was something she'd decided to do. I wasn't about to steal her thunder by making her think she required my help to deal with it.

I felt her muscles tense, so I paused to let her adjust. After a few moments, the pressure eased a bit. I pressed my hips forward for just another fraction of an inch of resistance and then my cock slipped very easily inside. I'm in.

Her eyes opened in amazement and she gasped in surprise. I froze in that position, allowing her to once again adjust. She didn't appear to be experiencing extreme discomfort. She looked mostly amazed, and somewhat triumphant.

"You feel amazing, baby."

"Tell me."

I shouldn't have been surprised that she wanted to hear about it, but I was. I guess I thought she'd be too focused on the discomfort to think about much else. I reached over her hip and pressed the vibrator harder to her clit as I formed the words.

"It's hot. So tight. Like a glove." I had specifically planned to not place pressure on her to climax. I could always withdraw after I came and make her climax directly afterward. But I let my dick talk. "I want you to come, baby. Will you do that for me?"

I pressed the end of the vibrator to increase the intensity and then moved my fingers in circles against the device, swirling it against her clit. Grace's mouth opened and her breathing seemed to stall for several seconds.

I swayed my hips to rock her gently from behind, my cock inching deeper and then retreating with each movement. Her face contorted and her body began to tremble.

Oh, shit! She's coming.

Sound finally emanated from her open mouth. It was as if it had been there all along but I couldn't hear it. There were no words, just noises. Like something you'd hear in the woods at night. Not human.

Her hips undulated as her climax gripped her, forcing my cock in and out of her ass. I released the bullet and gripped her hips.

"Fuck!"

I was coming before I had a chance to really fuck her. The contractions from her orgasm caused her rectum to clamp down on my cock so hard it tipped me over the edge.

"Fuck!"

Every muscle in my body locked in place as I spewed my seed into that condom.

"Fuuuuuck!"

Grace yipped, pulling the bullet from her body and tossing it onto the floor. It continued to buzz on the carpet, lightening the mood considerably. I took the opportunity to slip out of her while she was distracted by the noise.

She groaned and then heaved a sigh. It was over.

I glanced down at the condom. There was no sign of anything that might embarrass her. I removed it and tied it off for later disposal. At the moment, I had something more important to do.

I wrapped my arms around her in the same position we'd just been in.

"I love you, Grace."

"I love you, too, Ethan."

I searched her face for any sign of regret. There was none. Just the same satisfied expression she'd had when I was seated inside her. It told me everything I needed to know about our future.

Our very interesting future.

12