Ethan's Reluctant Journey

Info
Ethan discovers Marcus' cock with the help of Sara and Mina
27 words
4.58
146.5k
54
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mina24
Mina24
200 Followers

This is an audio story about my NY Eve party in which my reluctant friend Ethan sucks his first cock with help from me and Sara.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mina24
Mina24
Mina24
200 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
49 Comments
ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowabout 4 years ago
What a voice, what a story

I am more of a reader than a listener on literotica and most of the times when I strayed into the audio section I left unsatisfied. This story is one of the very few and extremely arousing exceptions. Your oh so sexy voice got to me immediately, long enough for the story to develop and get me completely hooked. Red hot stuff, thank you so much for it. A few minutes before the end I thought that I would hold out and listen to the second part right away, but, well, your voice and the story, accompanied by those beautiful wet noises, simply overwhelmed me. So right now I am deeply satisfied and look forward to tomorrow night, which I will definitely spend listening to more Mina24 stories. Or propably only one again, if you keep up at that level (blush). Afterthought: I just realised that you posted those stories a few years ago already. If you are still in the mood, I would be more than happy to see you publish new audio stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

This was a fantastic story that got me so fired up. Please do more stories like this you were great and have a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Soooo close

WOW. super hottt.

but you left us hanging! There was Ethan's face, and Marcus' big cock! Ethan had to take that big load! Argh!

GoesBothWays69GoesBothWays69over 5 years ago
Oh...my...God!!

That story was amazing!! I loved the way you told it and the imagery and the excitement you put into it. Made me wish I was Ethan. hehe I would definitely love to hear how the rest of the night went!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
My Husband Sucking Off Another Man Wife's ultimate fantasy is fulfilled.in Group Sex
Strap-On Roommate Two guys are done by women with strap-ons.in Fetish
Strap-on Secrets Comforting best friend leads to unexpected secrets.in Fetish
More Stories