Étiennette

Story Info
My daughter's friend comes of age.
4.5k words
4.33
122.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lionsex
lionsex
1 Followers

She breathed, "Oh God." It was quiet and soft. We had to be quiet. My wife and the other girls were just upstairs.

I pushed into her. It was building; she and I. I broke away from her deep sultry eyes to look at the hilt of my loins thrusting into her softness. She was bald down there. She had stunning symmetry; a perfect belly button to compliment a flat tummy and her perfect, perky tits.

She was lost in the moment. She nuzzled into my neck and breathed hard. She was about to cum. I was holding back. I was 23 years her senior. The tight walls of her delicately ribbed vagina sucked at my throbbing cock. She swung her shapely, petite foot around my waist and dug her soft heel into my ass as I pumped my cock inside of her. I stared down at her chiseled features and flowing dark hair.

She lightly stroked my back with the tips of her fingernails, then dug her fingers into me. "Oh! Oh! Oh my God!" she pleaded in my ear, thrusting her hips and pulling me into her. "I'm cuming. Oh God," she whispered.

I pumped her pussy hard. "Push honey." She gasped. For a moment I was scared shitless we would wake the whole house. She couch creaked beneath us as I rode her orgasm. She closed her big, beautiful eyes and bit her lower lip, drawing her fingers across her belly. I ran my fingers through her hair, gently pulling.

I thrusted into her. Faster. Then, pulling my cock from her, I shot a healthy white load on her tummy. She instinctively grabbed my cock and started pumping it. I arched my back and let her take hold of my rock hard dick as I shot another load right between her tits; then another. She writhed beneath me, fingering her freshly fucked pussy.

When I shot all I was going to shoot, I collapsed on top of her. Our faces were close and we giggled. We were being so bad. She stared at me and confessed, "I'm glad we did it."

I kissed her mouth. She gently slipped her tongue into mine and we kissed deeply for several minutes. We were both lost. It didn't matter. These were the fleeting moments that make life worth living.

She looked so incredible laying there in her nakedness. The moon had shifted over the backyard. It's reflection beamed through the sliding glass door and over her body. Through the dappled light of the blinds, her shape was revealed. She just laid there happily soiled in my cum. I rose above her and she studied me. This was more than just fucking. I really cared about her; too much to let this go on any longer.

Our sex was the culmination of a long time affinity; our inevitable act and, at the same time, the last time we would make love. It was the beautiful end of a short story of bliss, daring and rediscovery. I had to let her go.

Étiennette (pronounced "e-ti-ann-e") came into my life years earlier. She was just one of the girls who came around when my daughter started having friends over. The girls called her "Etty," for short. She was always cute. Of Mexican-French pedigree, she drew the perfect features from both lineages. For years, I never paid much attention to her other than innocently taunting her cute and playful nature. We always had an easy going household where the girls were free to come and go.

As the years drew on, perceptions changed. Now a young woman, her slight, feminine shoulders, dark eyes and perfect nose had me taking notice. I love the aesthetic of beautiful women. She was growing into one. I began to fantasize. The drivel of a sexless marriage would make any man feel as such. I figured that, as long as they were thoughts, everything was okay.

Before long, the easy talk and joking turned into not so veiled excuses to hang around. By now, my daughter and her friends were closing in on majority age. My daughter took notice of my growing affinity for Étiennette. My daughter and I had an incredibly open dialogue. "Jeez, Dad," she peered at me, "why don't you just fuck her on table!"

The half-joking, half-alarming invitation had me verbally denying any desire to do so. Secretly, my fantasies would never tolerate such abstinence. Any middle-aged guy would feel the same way, being cornered between the "outing" of obvious desires and that remote hope that, maybe, it might come true. In any event, my daughter never took measures to prevent what was quietly brewing. I think she was entertained by the idea and also sympathetic to my marital plight.

My office overlooked the backyard. We always had a real open policy about clothes, nudity and general fun. My daughter grew up running around uninhibited. She was fine to lay out "au natural" with the simple direction that I don't gawk if she and friends partake.

Coming home, I charged up to my den to get a few emails answered. Cracking the blinds for some light, I noticed two bronze bodies below; both topless and with their bikini bottoms yanked perilously low. Neither knew that I was home. They rolled in the sun, reflecting their oiled skin.

Étiennette's breasts were immaculate. Her areolae were somewhere between the size of a quarter and silver dollar. The tone of them blended into her tanned, perky tits. The lines of her torso descended a tight stomach and down through her hips to her partially exposed pubic region. For a moment, she slipped a finger into her bikini bottom, gently rubbing and returning her hand to the top of her thigh.

I was frozen. Then, I picked up my cell and called my daughter's. "Hi hon," I started, "I'll be home in a few minutes. Is everything okay?"

My daughter responded in an annoyed tone. "Of course everything's okay. How long before you're here?"

I stumbled over my thoughts. "Two minutes. I'm right down the street." I could hear in the background Étiennette asking if it was me. My daughter responded in the affirmative which sent Étiennette hollering a loud, enthusiastic "hello" from behind.

Hanging up, I raced downstairs to fake my entry. Slamming a door, I marched in. Having spied, I knew I had to hurry as the two girls were fairly well buttoned up before the phone call ended.

"Hi!" I belted as I marched through the downstairs. The two girls milled gingerly around the refrigerator, sipping freezing water. "Oh wow," I queried, "you two were laying out?" Étiennette nodded up and down, with a mouth full of water, and invitingly flared her enormous eyes at me. I grinned in her direction.

Gulping the mouthful, Étiennette offered, "Golly, that was a lot to swallow. I don't normally have a problem swallowing." A mischievous grin spread across her face accompanying the off-hand innuendo. I noticed my daughter's eyes light up like a crazed parrot as she pursed her lips.

"I'm going to jump in the shower," daughter offered. "Just hang out here with my dad for a few and don't do anything crazy."

Sensing the danger, I protested. "I've got a ton of work to do. Etty can hang out in your room." My daughter countered the protest with a look of knowing the only thing that was really on my mind.

"Look what I got for my eighteenth birthday!" Étiennette exclaimed holding up a delicate gold bracelet.

"Beautiful," I responded. "When did you turn eighteen?"

"Ten days ago." She studied the pink toenails of her small, shapely feet. Flashing a brilliant smile she added, "Well! Age of majority! Now all of my decisions are rationale, well planned exploits into adulthood!" She purposely tuned the wit down, but it crept out ever now and then. Then, in an smotheringly overt declaration she boasted, "I'm one hundred percent fair game!"

My daughter, chuckling at the obvious cock-pulling teasing, left for the shower. "Okay, well why don't you and Ms. Fair Game keep each other company."

Terrified, I pried away. "I have to go upstairs." Étiennette hopped on the couch and balled up with the remote. I rigidly climbed the stairs wondering why we all couldn't just be free to screw.

Now upstairs, I surfed a few porn sites and briefly contemplated jerking off just to get it out of my system. "Hey," quietly came a voice from the crack in the door. I looked over and laughed. Étiennette was playing hide-and-go-seek. She made playful duck lips, then gave a one-eye peer below the hinge.

I rolled my finger at her. "Come in." She bounced in, bikini clad, and sat on my knee. She was so petite, she balanced comfortably over my thigh. The porn sites had been minimized on the computer, but the page titles were still visible.

"Yikes," she winced, looking at the stain on my jeans. "I'm wet." By now, I had had my arm around her waist, just under her ribs. Why the hell not?

"Oh, no biggie," I trembled. She laughed. It was all of the suntan oil and sweat that left a stain. At this point, I could give a shit about any stain.

"Hmmm," she hummed. She put her tiny hand over mind and started to guide the mouse. She clicked on the porn site, expanding across the 22 inch screen. "Hmmm!" she hummed louder with lit up eyes. I began to gurgle an explanation, but it was futile. "Were you going to masturbate to this?" she asked sympathetically.

"Yes," I unabashedly confessed.

"Don't you get any?" her eyes rolled over my face as she placed a petite hand against my cheek.

"Honestly, nope," with the "nope" hanging in the air between us. Reaching around, I had two fingers in her belly button. I began to massage it, just as if it was her clit. She put her arms around my neck, bringing her perky tits to my mouth. The only thing separating her tits from my wanting lips was the loosely configured bikini top. Our bodies were twisted into each other.

"That's too bad. Everyone needs sex. Being a virgin, I'm dying for it." She studied my face. "And, by the way, it's not here," she said referring to my fingers, "it's down here," she said slowly dousing my hand into her bikini bottom.

The combating feelings of terror and elation tore at me. In the distance I could still hear the shower water running. It was as if the world opened up. Her wondrous soft mass of wetness that my fingers slid around was something I had been starved of for years.

My engorged, sex-starved cock was about to rip through my jeans. She eyed the bulge and trembled at my touch. I would dip into her depth and bring up wetness to tease her clit. We were silent. She began to breath deeper. In every rotation, she would tremble and spread her legs a little more. Finally, my fingers began to enter the tight, silky orifice of her young pussy.

She breathed into my ear, "You can go inside of me." Meanwhile, her bikini top was lifted, revealing the two perfect tits I spied earlier. "Inside me," she whispered.

Étiennette was being intentionally vague. I worked to slow down, contemplating my fingers then my swollen cock dancing inside her.

She gave a soft cry as I slowly shoved two fingers into her soaked vagina. She stiffened her back, grabbing me behind the head brushing her erect nipple on my lips. My tongue reciprocated, enveloping her entire breast with my mouth. "I always wanted to fuck you," she breathed. "I want you to fuck my pussy. I want you to be my first."

She rode my fingers and, trying to overcome the heat of our progressive intercourse, she grabbed ay my pants, trying to undo them. She reached down and pushed her bikini bottom aside, fully exposing her soft twat. "Oh God, we have to fuck. I won't die until we fuck!"

Things were getting loud. Pegged as the middle-aged servant of all; the one who had to maintain rationality under all circumstances, I began counting the minutes until my daughter was expected to barge in. "Oh Lord," I said to myself. then, I heard the bathroom door click and the water go off.

"Oh shit," we sang in unison. Étiennette straightened herself up and jumped over to an ottoman I had in the office corner. I looked over at her, wild eyed, and she quietly laughed. She cupped her pink painted toes in one hand and brushed aside her bikini bottom, exposing her bald, glistening pussy. She slid a finger between her parted labia as her stomach sucked in and out with shallow breaths. She stared at me with dreamy eyes and shuddered with a small orgasm before assembling her clothes.

"Why do you have your hand in your pocket? Who sits at the computer with their hand in their pocket?" my daughter demanded. I forgot that I was concealing the offending hand, while trying to straighten a deeply uncomfortable hard-on.

"Nothing," I pleaded guiltily. "What? Why am I defending myself? Ms. Fair Game is over there" I pointed, "at a safe distance." My daughter did an about face and laughed, knowing full well what was going on. And, why was I defending myself? For years, I dealt with sexual repression out of maintaining some semblance of normality for everyone.

Meanwhile, the proverbial door had been open with Étiennette. As the days rolled on, we played a cat and mouse game, trying silently, but desperately, to fulfill what had been started. Lucky for me, it was no big deal for me to hang around. If the girls were watching television, it wasn't out of the norm for me to barge in and throw myself on the couch or the bed.

By now, my daughter realized that dad was in better spirits when he had something to take his mind off of his carnal incarceration. Dad just needed to get laid. So, when the opportunity arose, our little trio would work in an unspoken dynamic where daughter would silently create opportunities for me to fuck Étiennette.

Flipping through channels, the three of us flopped on the bed with nothing to watch. Étiennette was over after school and wearing a plaid mini with a button down white dress shirt. Characteristically, she kicked her shoes off, waving her shapely legs in the air as she laid on her stomach with the rest of us.

"TV sucks." We all nodded in unison. "Let me go get some videos," my daughter offered.

"Ok, I'll be here when you two get back." Étiennette didn't move, feigning fatigue.

"She awake?" asked daughter. "I know she was up late." Daughter said she would go alone and be back in about twenty minutes. She trotted downstairs, slamming the door. The car started and took off. The coast was clear.

Étiennette rolled over, beneath me. She smiled and stretched, shutting her eyes tight. I shivered not knowing whether I should lead or follow. "Did she take off?"

"Yeah, she'll be back in about twenty minutes."

Étiennette chuckled. "Good, then we better hurry!" Étiennette literally snapped off her panties, letting them come to rest just above her knee. Then she tugged at the drawstring on my sweats. Finally, my cock was exposed to her. "Wow, you have a nice cock," she whispered, lightly stroking her fingers over it. Indeed, I did have a nice cock. And it was otherwise going to waste.

The television blaring above us was a mood killer. I fumbled for the remote and came up with a classical music station. The roll of the second movement of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata filled the room. There was no better piece of music which to take a young lover.

Étiennette rolled on her side and rubbed her ass against my swollen dick while gripping its thick shaft. With the other hand, she unbuttoned her shirt and unhitched her bra from the front. I slipped my cock between her legs and at her opening. It was hotter then if she was butt naked. "Take me from behind you brute! But, not in the ass," she qualified.

What a perfect ass. "You manage to get away from the bikini, huh?" I mustered. She giggled as she rubbed the flowing pre-cum of my cock between her ass cheeks. Her bikini line was very faint, and her skin a rich golden tone.

She stroked my cock with her small hand, then spread her legs, guiding me through her delicate labia. She rubbed the head of my cock against her swollen pussy lips and murmured, "I want you to take my virginity," she paused, "please be my first." My cock swelled even harder. Slowly she fed my head and shaft into her quivering pussy. She was so soft and so tight. Every inch of my dick was being sucked by her satin walls.

As hard as it was, I would take it slow. I didn't want to hurt her. "You're big, huh?" She spread her legs further, with her left leg almost directly perpendicular to our parallel bodies. While she guided my dick into her, I had undone the rest of her shirt revealing her perfect tits and the belly button I loved so much. The nuances of her tight, young body were without comparison.

She twisted around and we kissed. I pushed into her while she took my mouth and our lips fluttered together. She gently sucked my tongue as I began to retreat and re-enter her, gathering her wetness on my stiff dick. I cupped her public area, putting pressure on her clit. She looked at me with blissful eyes and reciprocated my thrusts. "Not bad," she paused to catch her breath, "for a virgin, huh?"

Frankly, I was amazed. I struggled to hold back from cuming. It was a lot to bear. She was so beautiful and this was way more than just fucking. We had an affinity for each other. I truly cared about her and she wanted to see me happy. Years of repressed feelings of sexual excitement uncontrollably surfaced; the kind of feelings that throw lovers into the depths of each other's soul; the feeling of unbridled ecstasy in the lower regions of my loins. It was just the two of us, with no one else in the world.

"Here," I repositioned her, "I want to look at you." She complied, turning around. Now I was on top of her. I grabbed her and my cock slipped right back into her relaxed pussy. The panties were long gone and her perfect little tits flopped slightly as I undertook powerful thrusts inside her.

She breathed shallow and whispered, "Oh God. Oh my God, it hurts a little bit, but it feels so good." I wanted to eat up every bit of her. She was stunning and more stunning in the throws of love making. She rolled her face to one side while I devoured her neck. Her face was slightly flushed, accentuating her chiseled cheek bones and angular jaw. Rising above her, I lifted her right leg and kissed the sole of her foot. She joked back, grabbing at my nose with her toes, then slipped back into ecstasy, eyes half closed.

I slowed down a bit, afraid I was going to cum. I wanted to bring her to climax with me. "It's building. Oh my God, it feels so good." Beethoven rolled in the air, accompanying our sounds of sex and the creaking bed.

My dick was hidden by the folds of her miniskirt and my thrusts were so long that I could feel the fold of her lips every time the head of my cock passed back inside of her. Her labia tickled the head of my. I was never inside a woman like Étiennette.

"I'm cuming," she jerked forward. "Cum with me. Cum inside me! It's okay," she commanded. She arched her back thrusting her pubis against the hilt of my cock, driving me deep inside of her. Her firm tits flopped back and forth slightly as I pounded her pussy to orgasm.

Together, we belted out expletives arriving at a mutual orgasm that just flowed and flowed. I exploded inside of Étiennette filling her virgin pussy with pulse after pulse of my hot fluids. I pumped her until I couldn't take it anymore and we collapsed into each other. I lay there catching my breath, nestled against her neck and covered by her flowing dark mane.

My daughter arrived without our notice. She moseyed to the bedroom door cross-armed. She wasn't being bitchy about it. I think she got a kick out of finding Étiennette and I entwined in our act of raw sex. After all, she had orchestrated the opportunity. Given my marital issues, everyone knew it was only a matter of time. I think, in a strange way, daughter appreciated me not bringing someone strange into the household.

Étiennette rolled in my daughter's direction and declared, "Hey, guess what? I'm not a virgin anymore!" Only Étiennette, a long time friend of my daughter, could get away with this.

Suppressing her shock, daughter responded, "This is weird and happy and weird," as she began to stumble away from the door.

lionsex
lionsex
1 Followers
12