Eugene

Story Info
Mistakes were made in so many ways.
1.3k words
3.83
24.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,915 Followers

Eugene sat on the old wooden bench in the dark back corner of the city park. The old .44 magnum pistol he had stolen from his grandfather was a cold dead weight in his lap. It was loaded and cocked. All Eugene needed was the nerve to use it.

When you are forty, short, fat, ugly, and have a small dick what kind of a future do you have? Add the wimpy nerdy name of Eugene on top of all that and the answer is obvious-- none. Shunned, ridiculed, and unloved, the answer blew cold and hollow through his soul.

With a shivering sigh, Eugene picked the massive gun up and opened his mouth. It's massive weight made him hold it with both hands as he brought the barrel around and up. As he started to stick it in his mouth he froze.

"No way!" he muttered.

He could see the cops when they found his lifeless body and the smirks and grins on their cruel faces. "What a Homo," they would say. It would look like he was sucking on a big shiny steel dick. There had been enough of the name calling in his life. He sure didn't want more in his death.

Sliding forward on the bench, he stuck the end of the barrel under his chin and rested the gun on his chest. He tilted his head back so the top of it lined up with the barrel. This would be the best way to make it quick and painless.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly to calm his nerves and to try and steady his shaky in his hands.

"Hell, it'll be so quick I won't even hear the gun go off." He reassured himself in a voice that held a quiver of fear.

A sudden muffled female scream off to his right made him jump so hard he would have pulled the trigger if his finger had been on it. As it was, he almost dropped the big gun.

Standing up, Eugene peered into the dark trying to see where the scream came from. He caught a glimpse of motion between two bushes down the hill toward the lake. There were lights at the picnic area and on the fishing pier that backlit that area. He could now make out the silhouettes of two people holding a third down.

Eugene felt his anger rise as his mind made the jump to two men raping some poor helpless woman. The weight of the big gun in his hand made him raise it up and sight down the barrel. His hands were shaking. It was to far and he had never even fired a gun before.

He took off in that direction in his shuffling, rolling, waddling excuse for a run. He hated his body but his hatred for bullies of all sizes and types was even stronger. He had been on the receiving end all his life.

Tonight would be different. He had come here to kill himself so he had nothing to lose and the gun made him feel powerful and strong for the first time in his miserable life existence. Tonight would be a pay back in hot lead.

The hot lead line brought a daydream quality to the night as scenarios of him saving the girl and her falling in love with him as her hero played in his mind. Even his wheezing labored breathing didn't break in on the mood.

As Eugene slid to a stop at the edge of the bushes he could see what was going on in more detail. One man had his fingers twisted in the woman's hair and was shoving his dick down her throat. Eugene could hear her gagging.

"Take it bitch, take it all." The man said loudly as he pumped his hips even harder.

The other man was laying on top of her ramming his dick into her with enough force to make a slapping sound on her thighs and hips. "Yeah bitch, how does eighteen inches of hard hot dick feel? You'll be lucky if we don't meet in the middle."

There was no way the woman could reply. Eugene lifted the big gun and yelled, "Freeze Mother fuckers!"

"What the fuck?" The man holding the woman's head asked, a startled look on his face.

The man between her legs pushed up to his knees and yelled, "Who the fuck is there? Can't you see we're a little busy here?"

"Get the fuck away from her or I'll blow your fucking heads off!" Eugene yelled in reply.

"Eugene? Is that you? Get your fat little ass out of here before I see just how far I can shove my dick up it." The man at the woman's head said and then laughed.

At the sound of the laugh, the big gun in Eugene's trembling hands jerked and damned near hit him between the eyes as it rose up with a deafening roar. The laughing man fell backwards, his arms flying out wide, and then he rolled down the hill a short ways.

Eugene quickly brought the gun down, pulled the hammer back with his thumbs, and pointed it at the other man. The man was up on his knees and had his hands out and up.

"Hell no!" He yelled as he saw the gun pointing his way as he started to his feet.

The woman yelled "No!" just as Eugene pulled the trigger. The heavy bullet spun the man around and he hit the ground face down. When he didn't move, Eugene slowly lowered the big gun and stood there shaking.

"You little asshole," the woman screamed at Eugene as she crawled toward the man that had been holding her head. Then she was hugging the man and crying loudly.

Confused by the woman's words and actions, Eugene looked at the woman dumbly. After a moment he whispered hoarsely, "I saved your life."

When the woman didn't reply, he walked over to the man who had called him by name. Kneeling down he looked at the man's profile closely and then jumped to his feet. It was Harry the bartender at the club on the corner near his apartment.

Harry a rapist? That didn't make any sense. Harry had to fight the women off with a stick. He was everything Eugene was not. Harry was tall and muscular with wavy hair and perfect teeth.

Turning quickly, he hurried over to the woman who was sobbing on the other man's chest. It was Harry's brother, George. He owned the bar. Then recognition of the woman popped into his mind, Lora, George's wife.

"Oh fuck!" Eugene whispered as the gun slipped from his fingers unseen.

In a state of shock, Eugene stumbled backwards a couple of steps. What the hell had he done? The answer, murdering two people, chilled him to the bone. He had to fix this, screamed in his brain.

Scenario after scenario ran through his mind as he tried to cover his ass. The best one called for him to hit the woman in the head with the gun and then shoot her. He would make it look like the two men raped and killed her

After that he would tear his clothes off, roll Harry over and see if he could force Harry's dick up his ass. If he could, then he would suck on George's dick enough to get a little DNA in his mouth. He could claim he killed them when they were raping him.

Eugene shook his head. The bodies were too far apart and Lora had George's blood on her clothes. Anyway, the gun would be traced straight back to him. Lastly, he couldn't kill a woman in cold blood.

The truth was probably the best defense but he'd still end up doing hard time. That thought made him shake. Bullies he could run and hide from on the outside. In jail they would have him trapped.

With a sigh, Eugene picked up the gun and turned to walk back up the hill. "I guess it's back to plan A," he said softly in a flat resigned voice as the dark closed in around him.

TxRad
TxRad
5,915 Followers