Eugene the Nerd Pt. 04

Story Info
Eugene finds a hot new "Bi" workout buddy.
2.1k words
3.48
17k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Absweat
Absweat
12 Followers

Subject: Eugene the Nerd 4

THIS STORY IS PURELY BULLSHIT FICTION, EVEN MORE POTENTIALLY OFFENSIVE, SOME MAY FIND IT HOMOEROTIC. IT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR MATURE, OPEN MINDED READERS

The Life and Hard Times of Eugene the Nerd, Part 3: The Workout Partner

Eugene always wanted to be a "normal" straight sexually. He knew that he was attracted to girls, no doubt about that, but he was also very interested in checking out other guys. He always wanted to think of his interest in other males as just a part of his alpha male competitive drive. He loved to compete physically with other in shape, athletic males so it should be natural for him to always be aware of and sizing up other males since they were his natural adversaries, opponents that could threaten his male dominance.

He loved looking at other shirtless and naked males, and he liked it even better when they were pumped up, sweating and musky following workouts and competitions. Almost as much fun as the sports, working out, and competition itself was the time spent in the lockerroom and showers afterwards. He was spending hours a week communing with other jocks, sharing intimately not just the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat, but also stories of each other's personal lives and experiences, and each other's most personal thoughts and feelings. They joked, laughed and at times cried together. They learned to be there for each other like brothers.

They kept very little hidden from each other physically. They were constantly seeing, smelling, and touching each other's bodies naked bodies. For one naked guy to punch, swat, pinch or grab another naked guy's body was an everyday occurrence in the locker room and showers. For a naked guy to suddenly tackle or wrestle another naked guy was just a part of their playful lockerroom fun and horseplay. To do so and pop a boner was not even unusual, and just a part of the fun and joking around. The hard part was to be able to tell when another guy had an interest in anything more than that. Somewhere there was most often a line, no matter how blurry it may at times be, that to ever cross that line with the wrong guy would be a very costly and very often unforgivable mistake.

Bradley, like Eugene, was a late blooming jock. Like Eugene, he had come to love athletics and sports in his later teens. Like Eugene, he did not play on any of the official college teams, but he had a passion for working out, building muscle and becoming fit, and he loved playing intramural sports. He and Eugene had played both together and against each other in intramurals. They had gotten to know each other pretty well, and they had an obvious mutual admiration and respect for each other physically.

Things had started with both stealing fleeting glances of each other that would easily have been blown off as nothing. Then there were casual physical touches: hand on the shoulder, hand squeezing a bicep, playful punch to the gut or twist of a nipple. You can usually sense when you have gotten close to that line, but with the two of them each look and touch always led to a longer look, a longer squeeze, a touch to a more private body part.

Both Eugene and Bradley were no longer afraid to blatantly stare and visually inspect the other on the playing field, in the gym, and in the lockerroom and showers, even when they were fully naked. Playful gut punches and titty twists were now reciprocated with playful ass slaps and ball grabs. These were very close to the line, but still considered acceptable in the lockerroom so long as the recipient does not object, and it happens infrequently.

Eugene knew he had made all the subtle moves that gym etiquette allow. Even if Bradley never objected, anymore and they might be branded as sweethearts, another line that he never wanted to cross.

One Friday afternoon, the university's student athletic center was nearly empty before a long weekend off. All of Eugene's buddies had gone home for the weekend, so he worked out with weights alone. After a few minutes, Bradley showed up in the weight room and started working out. They both were wearing tank tops they had cut out of old tshirts, so they were cut off short with oversized arm and neck holes that left a lot exposed. They greeted each other, and with no one else in the room, they stared freely at each other's sweating bodies.

Eugene went over to the bench press, and set up the bar and weights. After doing warmup sets, Eugene added weights now close to his max. He took a seat on the bench and, as he laid back, Bradley came over volunteering to spot him. Eugene was happy to have the spot. Now he could try for a new max. He asked Bradley to add the weights, and then Bradley assumed his spotter's position. Eugene looked up and saw that he had a great view looking up Bradley's loose shirt to see his hard ripped abs and pecs and dark nipples. He also had a great view of Bradley's bushy armpits and biceps. The air was thick with both his and Bradley's armpit musk.

Then, just before he started the bench press, he noticed Bradley had his legs spread wide, and his loose fitting gym shorts were gaped away from his legs giving a wide open view of Bradley's package. Since they were alone, Eugene had no reservation about being seen looking up Bradley's shorts. What shocked him though was to see Bradley's naked junk dangling freely. Eugene laughed out and brazenly blurted out, "going commando, are we?" Bradley, very immodestly in fact flauntingly thrust his hips back and forth causing his sweaty junk to flop back and forth as he proudly retorted without any hesitation, "you bet! Like what you see?" As he did, drops of Bradley's ball sweat were shaken off and falling in Eugene's face.

Eugene big dick instantly hardened and pitched a tall tent in his sweaty shorts. There was now no doubt that they were both mutually interested exploring and taking things further. Eugene's baldy response was "I've seen girls with bigger junk than yours!"

That did it, Bradley's dick which happened to be a grower grew to pitch a large tent of its own. After Eugene grabbed the bar and pumped out two reps at a weight more than he had ever done before throwing the bar like it weighed nothing onto the rack without any need for a spotter, Eugene boldly reached up Bradley's gaping shorts leg hole and grabbed him by his hairy ball sack. Bradley, obviously in pain fought not to show it and take it like a man. He smiled and looked down at Eugene and said, "is that all you've got? Let's take this to the mats!"

With that, Eugene released Bradley's nutsack, smiled back equally cockily, and said, "let's do it!" as he hopped up from the bench. They both headed to an exercise room that had a wall to wall matted floor. Like everywhere else, they were all alone. They both removed their shirts but kept their shorts on, and they went at it wrestling.

They both had huge heavy erections flopping around in their shorts, but Eugene's was being futilely retrained by his jockstrap with was stretched out so much it might have ripped. Both of them had really no wrestling experience, so they clumsily wrestled away. What they lacked in experience, they made up for in muscle strength, endurance, and sheer determination.

Eugene started wrestling honestly and fairly as best he knew how, but Bradley twice caught him with hard gut punches unexpectedly, hurting him deep in his gut and knocking the wind out of him both times. Then Bradley grabbed Eugene by his ballsack and using it to force Eugene down and onto his back on the floor. Eugene was at Bradley's mercy. Bradley made it obvious that Eugene had to move the way Bradley wanted him to, or risk a very serious injury to his testicles. Bradley was holding nothing back from his crushing and ripping hold on Eugene's poor nutsack. Bradley obviously could care less whether or not he seriously injured Eugene's delicate testicles. That obviously being the case, Eugene took a deep breath and made the decision to man up.

Despite the excruciating pain, he threw Bradley off of him and jumped up literally dragging Bradley along by his stretched out ballsack. Then, spying Bradley's temporarily relaxed pooched out belly, he made a fist and drove it deep into Bradley's soft relaxed gut. Eugene threw the punch straight into Bradley's soft navel and drove it in deep and up so that his navel had to be stretched to where it was under his sternum. Bradley's unprepared abs were soft and offered no protection, and Eugene felt and heard Bradley's guts sloshing around inside him. Eugene looked up and saw that Bradley's eyes were wide open and bugging out. There was no doubt that Eugene had just seriously rung Bradley's bell.

Bradley immediately let go of Eugene's nuts and he fell to the mat in the fetal position cradling his injured belly. Leaving Bradley no chance to recover, Eugene looked down and seeing Bradley's exposed junk dangling out in the open (Bradley was still going commando) he grabbed it and stretched it up above him until it lifted Bradley up from the floor. Like Bradley, Eugene had abandoned any and all concern for actually injuring Bradley's family jewels. But then something really odd happened.

Eugene still had a painful death grip on Bradley's stretched out nads that appeared ready to rip from his body. Bradley appeared to be flailing helplessly in extreme pain, yet Eugene realized his hard dick has throbbing and his hips were thrusting in rhythm with the throbbing of his dick. Bradley, his balls still in Eugene's hand was ready to cum. Eugene watched in amazement at the site as gobs of his white stringy cum shot out onto his battered belly.

Bradley was now was out for the count. He hastily tapped the mat, clearly ready to give up, totally spent. Yes, he had literally shot his wad, in fact the remnant of it was still stringing from his dick.

Eugene was so stoked. He looked down at Bradley and admired the defeated warrior's sculpted muscles. His shorts were twisted around so that all of Bradley's very nice sized junk was still exposed. Bradley's dick still was hard as a rock. This is the first time that Eugene had ever seen another guy's hard dick close up, or anyone's dick, other than his own, this close up for that matter. His circumsized dick was chubbed up large and proud with bulging veins, and it had a big swollen purple mushroom head just like his own did. His cock was dripping wet with his sweat, and there was a string of cum dangling from his pee slit. Eugene was always turned on at the sight of his own boned up dick, but for the first time he knew he was turned on up at seeing his buddy's aroused dick.

Eugene wanted badly to play with Bradley's beaten body. He didn't understand it, but he had greatly enjoyed having his own testicles hurt mercilessly by Bradley, and then hurting Bradley, and now watching Bradley suffer, his battered genitals helplessly exposed. He had never before realized how truly vulnerable his own and other guy's genitals were. A guy's testicles were such a weakness. In the wrong person's hands, they could be like kryptonite is to superman. He reached down, grabbed Bradley with his hands in his armpits, and helped him get to his feet. After that, even the smell of Bradley's sweaty pit musk on his own hands was a turn on.

Bradley reached down and straightened out his gym shorts so that his junk was once again modestly covered up. Bradley's dick was also still rock hard, and they were both hungry for more physical contact, time and adventures together. They both knew that this was going to be an incredibly fun weekend. But for now, they just headed back to the lockerroom and the showers.

The lockerroom was totally empty when they went back. They were back to playfully rough housing around. Bradley said that he would be free all weekend. Eugene replied that he was too. Bradley said his parents had a cabin in a woods not far from campus, and he suggested that they could go there and have some fun. Neither knew exactly what the fun would be, but they were both very eager to get out in the country where they could be alone and find out. They both decided to skip showers as they both confessed that they were really turned on by each other's sweat and musk. They headed in out haste for the country and all sorts of possible fun adventures together.

Absweat
Absweat
12 Followers