Euphoria

Story Info
Clubbing has its hazards.
2.1k words
3.67
58.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Euphoria, intense as an orgasm and flickering like a strobe light overwhelmed Melanie's senses. She could feel it spreading like pleasant warmth through her brain moment by moment. Like water cascading into a slashed open ship each vestibule of her mind filled and overflowed to the next, drowning any fears or worries as it went, driving them ahead of the spreading feeling of contentment and joy into ever smaller portions of her mind, soon crushing resistance entirely in a happy haze of submission to the feeling that flowed through her and remade her. She sank to her knees in abject surrender. A near religious feeling or worshipful exultation dimmed out anything else in her mind, and she felt herself carried away by a willingness and indeed wanton-ness to share and express her feelings through pleasurable acts that she had never imagined possible.

The well timed hand on her shoulder, placed there by the boy seated on the couch next to where she had dropped to her knees sent her into long shudders of happiness at sharing even so small a physical touch, her now quite literal orgasm rocking her body until she let loose long deep moan after moan, gasping as the wetness flowed freely down her inner thighs and dripped between them onto the cream colored carpet.

She smiled dumbly, brain numb and body alive, erotically active and sensitive in ways she knew dimly would never be possible with her full mind to restrain her sensations and judge the experiences she felt as the boy eased himself closer and another three boy joined him, surrounding her and running their hands over her as she groaned and came loudly and wetly from their every gentle and not so gentle caress.

With mounting enthusiasm she grunted happily as her shirt was tugged over her head, her bra unhooked and slid tantalizingly over her shoulders, wracking her with pleasure and enjoyment at knowing that she was passing her pleasure out of herself and into them. Her skirt was unzipped down her side, and she vaguely heard the surprised chuckles when it was slid down to reveal her bare body beneath. She was not idle during her disrobing, reaching out nearly blindly for skin and finding long hard shafts of flesh in her hands. She squeezed and rubbed them, stroked them and closed her hand around them, jerking her full fist back and forth and being greeted with happy moans of others as she gave them what she most wanted to share.

The first short stream of cum splashed against her cheek and she turned eagerly towards it, eyes closed and mouth open, hungry to taste the flow of semen she had brought forth from the man. Her mouth found him as the last drops were sliding forth and she savored the taste on her tongue, groaning in delight at the sensation of it sliding down her throat and the feeling of the man in her mouth.

Quickly there were more groans around her and more soft jets of white fluid began to fly at her face, some missing and splashing against her shoulders and small breasts. She whimpered happily at the offerings, at the shudders of pleasure each spray sent through her own body, at the sharing of so much pleasure so easily and quickly.

Suddenly she was lifted to her feet, and bent at the waist, and she happily sucked manhood after manhood which was placed before her, as she vibrated in constant orgasms from the men penetrating the wet, wanton, super-sensitized opening between her legs, pounding in and out of it until she could hear the blood in her ears rocking in time with her hips as she was moved back and forth, passed between men, used and filled with their semen, mixed liberally with her own abundant wetness until it poured down both her legs to pool on the carpet, releasing wet squelching noises like she herself was, anytime a men or her moved to step in the puddle of sex-fluids she was so happy to be leaking all over for the benefit of all her willing partners in joy and ecstasy.

She was lifted again, turned, placed in various positions and enjoyed in each of them as she thrilled to the pleasure she could barely endure. In short order she screamed, a throaty howl of absolute abandonment to pleasure, and her wetness exploded forth, drenching the two men who were at that moment coordinating their tandem thrusts into her reddened and soaked hole. She spasmed once, twice, a third time, and was suddenly still.

The men quickly moved backwards, worried for the first time that their enjoyment of the young girl might have consequences for them. After a few moments Melanie breathed in, a deep rasping gasp as from a swimmer surfacing after nearly two long beneath the waves. A deep voice intoned loudly "Coming up!", and the men and boys around the girl collectively moved to re-securing their pants and re-donning the shirts they had exuberantly discarded in their enjoyment of Melanie's body.

Her breathing slowly became stable and steady as they filed from the room, leaving the young blonde lying on the floor in a pool of their shared offerings, covered and filthy with their sticky fluids as well as her own.

She shuddered through an orgasmic aftershock, and at the end of it snapped wide her eyes. The pupils dilated and shrank rapidly, focusing as they had been unable to do for the past hour. She lifted her head from the floor, hair matted and wet with cum that lay on all of her like a sometimes thin sometimes thick and crusted sheen of glaze on a donut. Beyond the room, as her senses began to return fully, she heard the rhythmic thumping of the music and the chatter of distant voices that told her she was still in the club she last remembered being in before... before... She moaned in momentary disorientation, half memories floating through her head and competing to be the most unlikely and impossible scenario.

She looked around into the blackness of the now unlit room, until she seized upon a shadow moving to sit across from her on a comfortable looking couch, one of many that furnished the room. His voice was deep and commanding when the figure in the darkness spoke. He was unmistakably male, and unmistakably in charge. She felt herself stiffen to attention as he spoke, not certain why she should suddenly be so obedient to this stranger, but knowing from some subtlety of his intonation that she would be, must be.

"You are how old?" the voice boomed in the darkness, right in front of her and yet invisible in the darkness. She warred with different desires in her head: The urge to lie, to scream and cry, to crawl up to this man in the dark and find the outlines of his body with her tongue and mouth. She quashed these reactions after a few moments of turmoil, uncertain even of where some of them were coming from and terrified by their intensity and implications.

She fought for control of her surging emotions, every sensation hyper acute. The feel of the air moving across her bare skin (why was she naked?). The wet drip of fluids down her thighs and out of her holes (oh my god!?). The soreness that suffused her accompanied by an unaccountable sense of wellbeing and relief, as though she had accomplished something she had waited years for (what... what did I do?).

"Nineteen," she eventually managed to say into the darkness after the voice cleared its throat, clearly impatient for a response.

He, himself, was nowhere near as cautious in immediately replying. "And what is the age requirement for this club?"

She lowered her head, for a moment irrationally afraid that the police would be summoned, before realizing just how unlikely that was, and how much worse her situation might be. "Twenty One, sir. But I..."

She broke off as he chuckled darkly. "We have a policy in this club. That policy is that we do not allow anyone in who is not twenty one, do you understand? That is the law, do you understand?"

"Yes." She said hesitantly. He answered in an amused base.

"What that means, little girl, is that you did not come here tonight. Our record of attentiveness and the laws on age restrictions in clubs make it clear that you COULDN'T have gotten in the door here, even if you tried. Don't they?"

"I.." her mind, clearing, began to grasp the direction of the conversation. "I... yes. But, I did." Somehow she heard his smile.

"Legally, you did not. Legally, you could not have. And so legally, you did not. No one will question this. If people look for you, they will do it elsewhere. They will not look here, because you could not have gotten in, because we would never allow it."

"But... but I did." She was confused and worried and felt a black panic rising inside her gut.

"Yes. You did. But legally, you didn't. And that is all that will be known. Let me rephrase it for you, my pretty young thing. You, legally and officially, no longer exist. Oh, there was a girl, according to this fake ID her name was Melanie, but she went missing. She must have gone somewhere, of course, but it couldn't have been here, and so the search will go elsewhere. I hate to spoil the suspense, but it will be fruitless. Melanie will not be found. Not now, and not ever, because she no longer exists." There was a sound of paper tearing that brought tears to her eyes. "YOU, on the other hand, have a choice, my little one."

"A...choice?" her mind whirled incredulously, unable to deal with the rapid shifts of sensation and the disorienting feeling of the world moving beneath her feet like sand running out to see on the tide. "What choice?" Again, the audible smile.

"You can choose to join Melanie in non-existence, or you can choose to exist without her, to let her go."

"I... I want to exist..." the girl born Melanie half sobbed.

"Of course you do." The voice was suddenly moving, stepping beside her where she lay still on her knees in a puddle of sex. She felt something hard and fleshy strike the side of her face and she recoiled in sudden alarm and suspicion that she knew what it was. "Melanie is gone, little girl. If you wish to exist I will give you a new name, the name slave, and you will address me as Master, for as of today I own you, body, mind and soul. Do you understand?"

Bitter tears rolled down her cheeks but she fought back her self-recrimination, knowing it was far too late to be of any help to her. "Yes... yes Master." His hand, large and rough, found her hair in the dark and jerked her back up to her knees, pressed his manhood against her face.

"Good slave. Now suck your Master." Desperately her mind raced for any possible way to repair her life and return to it, to escape from what she knew was going to happen. She knew she could not hope to fight or hurt the strength that was her Master, his voice told her that much. But still, in her desperation she seized upon an escape.

"The... the pill, Master?" she said as her tongue lavished him.

"Yes, little slave, what is that?"

"The, the pill I took when I was at the bar, before that man led me back here. Can I, can I have another?" For the third and she knew final time she heard her owner smile.

"You may have more, slave. But the effects are cumulative. Every dose you take lasts longer, until you take a pill from which you will never come back. It is addictive, as well. If I give you another, this quickly, you may need to keep taking them, until there isn't even a memory of who you were what you once hoped for and dreamed of. Until you are nothing but slave and sex and orgasming for any and every man I give you too until you die." Inside her, she felt relieved and calmed and sure in a way that surpassed even the post high feeling of being well used she had experienced.

"Please, Master. Please give me more. More now, and then more after. Melanie is gone now. I am yours, so let me only be yours, let that be all that is left. Please." She put on her best pleading voice for this last, the voice she had used on her father a few hours ago when she got permission to stay out past 10 tonight. Long past ten, she knew now, and the worry her father would already be feeling, the pain that was to come for her was the chaser for the pill she swallowed from her Master's hand. It didn't take more than a few seconds, and at the last, she smiled.