EuroLetters Ch. 03

Story Info
Girl writes home about her new playmates.
1.2k words
4.45
50.2k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,554 Followers

Hey Clara!

Whoa man was the Jack the Ripper tour creepy! No way I'd want to go wandering around London by myself after that! Fortunately there was another tour group with us while we were traveling, and me and these two really cute French guys and this French girl decided to go out for a bite to eat afterwards. They're talking to me in their accents - and I think sometimes they were talking about me too cuz they kept looking at my tits (you know how I like to wear shirts that barely conceal anything!), but it was kinda fun not being able to understand what they were saying when they were talking French. It just sounded so sexy you know! Hell, they could've been insulting me and I would've been turned on!

So while we're there the guys are talking and all of the sudden the girl is sliding closer to me in the booth! Well, she was really pretty, long reddish hair that was really curly and she had a nice set of tits too, big green eyes... well she just suddenly leaned in and kissed me! Her lips were so soft that I just couldn't help myself and I opened my mouth, and I had my first French kiss with a girl with a real French girl! It was crazy I know... so anyway, she starts really leaning into it and we're really kissing, and it felt a little weird with her soft boobs pressing into mine, but kinda nice too!

And I peek to look over at the guys and they're just staring at us, practically drooling... so you know me, I love being watched when I'm doing something nasty, so I just pull down the top of her shirt and start sliding my hands into her bra, feeling her up. Her boobs were so soft and firm at the same time, I'd never felt anyone else's tits but my own! So now I hear the guy's actually moaning, and she's kissing me even harder, and then I can feel her hands sliding up over my stomach, underneath my shirt. And I can tell that my shirt's riding up and that the underpart of my boob is peaking out, but I didn't care cuz right then she started playing with my nipple and it just felt so good.

So to make a long story short, we got out of there not too long after that and went back to the hotel where they were staying at.

As soon as we got into the guys room me and the girl - her name was Francine by the way - we start kissing again, really passionately and running our hands all over each other. And then the guys got behind us - Vincent (brown hair) and Micael (blonde) and start undressing us while we're kissing each other! It was so hot. So they've got their hands running all up and down us while we're kissing, and we're running our hands up and down each other, so it was like all these hands all over the place, just everyone touching each other! Seriously sexy.

And somehow my hand found its way down into her little snatch... smooth skin and then wetness! She was shaved too! I always thought that the French didn't shave anything but I guess I was wrong. So then she leans forward and starts sucking on one of my nipples, really chewing it hard while Vincent (he was behind me) starts playing with the other one. And somehow, I don't really remembering quite how we did this, we all managed to get onto the bed.

Vincent was underneath me, behind my back, I was facing up towards the ceiling, and Francine was down in between my legs. So she rearranges his dick down there and then starts sliding it into me, like she was fucking me with his dick!! And he's got his hands up around my body and he's playing with my boobs with both hands, twisting my nipples all over the place - it was driving me wild!!! And then when he starts pumping in and out of my hot little pussy, Francine gets on all fours and starts licking my clit while Micael does her from behind!!! So I look down and I've got this great view of her red head buried in my cunt while Micael just has this look of total bliss on his face, and her big boobs are bobbling back and forth every time he gets a stroke in.

Well, I was so turned on by all of this that I just started cumming, really long and hard and she sucked my little clit into her mouth while Vincent just kept pounding me from below!!! It felt so fucking fantastic, getting eaten out and fucked at the same time!!! Well as soon as I was done cumming they wanted to change positions a little, so they got me turned over on Vincent so that he could get a little bit better leverage into my pussy, and all of the sudden I feel Francine's tongue on my ass! She was rimming me!

I'll tell you these Europeans are dirty! And now so am I!

It felt so fucking amazing, like my entire little asshole was tingling while Vincent was underneath me fucking me for all he was worth. He had his hands down on my ass and he was kneading my cheeks, holding them spread apart so that Francine's tongue could really go to town. I was thrashing and bucking on top of him, it felt like my entire body was just one big orgasm!!

Behind me I could hear Micael moan while he started cumming and then all of the sudden Francine's screaming into my ass, making my pussy and my asshole vibrate while she cums!! After a few minutes of that, I feel them pull away. I was really kinda disappointed, it felt so good having them there.

Well they both came around to either side of me and Vincent cuz he was still really plowing my pussy hard, and then reached in to start playing with my tits while I ride him. So I sit up right, put my hands down on his stomach to support me and really start going at it like I'm riding a horse. And just like that I had two mouths on my boobs again, plus a dick up my cunt!!!

I started cumming, I had my second multiple orgasm cuz while I was cumming that got Vincent started off and he was jerking so much underneath me that I could help but cum again! His dick got all hard in my pussy and I could actually feel every single spurt going up into me! All the while Micael and Francine kept sucking on my nipples until I was totally done, and then I kinda fell off of Vincent cuz his dick was getting all soft in my pussy.

Well as soon as I was off of him Francine climbed on top of me...

And whoops! There's the dinnerbell!

I'll just go ahead and mail this and keep the rest of the night for my next letter.

Aren't you excited?! And jealous too I bet!

*hugs and kisses*

and maybe something else ;)

Gina

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,554 Followers