European Grooming

Story Info
Erotic adventures in a museum.
846 words
3.97
11.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has often been said that if you met a Homo Erectus in the street and wearing clothes, you wouldn't dream of wondering if she was really a person... a human being. I'd been wandering around the paloeanthropology gallery at the London Natural History Museum for about half an hour. Most people just dip in and out of the galleries, but with me in taking their time, was an unlikely looking American couple. She, late twenties, I guessed. Clearly an expert in the field and explaining exhibits in detail to her younger, taller, conservatively dressed, male companion. It was her commentary that first caught my attention, but when I peeped round the display, what I saw kept it.

She was a bit shorter than me with spiky, short pink hair and an elfin face. Her eyes were alive, green and intelligent, complexion pale with freckles around her nose. She wore a knee length, light weight summer coat over a green, much shorter skirt and a green and black striped jumper. On her feet were Docs with a spring flower design, and she wore over-the-knee green and black striped socks which left an enticing band of bare leg below her skirt hem.

I love the Natural History Museum. My Dad used to bring me here on Sunday afternoons to wonder at the dinosaurs. I would gaze in awe at the allosaurus skeleton in the great hall and hope that I'd make friends with some other little girl. The ritual was always the same; I'd swap tentative glances with someone who was just as shy yet just as eager as me to have a companion with whom to have adventures in the darkened galleries. We'd circle around each other, testing, sounding each other out, orbiting closer until eventually, much to Dad's amusement, we'd speak and within thirty seconds become firm friends. At least, firm friends for the rest of that afternoon.

I felt like I was a kid again, circling around the display cases. Was it deliberate that we were now standing looking at the same exhibit; a magnificent diorama with a disconcertingly life-like, and startlingly human looking in her nudity, Homo Erectus woman gazing out at us? We had seemed to be being drawn to one another... catching each other's eye across a display case or around a cabinet or marble column, and quickly looking away again. Contriving to get close without seeming to do it on purpose, then exchanging smiles over naive questions from the man. And now, here we were, standing side-by-side, the tension feeling like static in my hair, drawing me towards her... but our eyes were fixed on the woman behind the glass.

"Gee, I think she needs to wax!"

In that instant, the ice was broken... all the tension evaporated as the grin spread across my face and I heard myself teasing; "Ah, I guess she's probably European". And as she laughed, I felt her arm slide around my back and her hand trace across the contours of my bottom, pausing perhaps a little longer than necessary at the place where she may find my pantie line. I smiled and looked into her eyes, finding a wicked glint in the languid pools of pupils so large I felt I might drown.

"Trimmed but not shaven", I replied to her unspoken question... and I saw her swallow, licking her lips seductively as, without taking her eyes from mine, she guided my hand inside her coat, placing it on the smooth skin above her socks. Now I swallowed as she guided my hand higher until I felt the thin soft cotton of her panties, slightly damp over her obviously shaved sex.

As I moved her panties aside, I realised I could feel her fingers exploring me too and I knew we were lost... I found her rhythm quickly and soon we were as one. I knew my climax was coming as surely as thunder follows lightning, and hers was coming too... two long-lost sisters seeing each other from a distance before running together and exploding into a passionate embrace that neither wants to let end. The waves crashed over me and I felt the muscles between my lover's lips throb in time with mine. My eyes were closed and my world was focused on that ecstatic pulsing deep below my tummy. In my wetness her fingers moved and sparks of electricity seared over my skin, finding my nipples and releasing my aftershocks. And eventually we were still... holding each other close, watching the world reappear through misty eyes.

"Gotta run", she said as she slipped her card into my hand, "need to find my nephew and get to the airport". The tremors were still making my legs weak and the world still felt like marshmallow as she leaned in and kissed me deeply. Later, I sat in the cafe reflecting on my second orgasm in this museum, thinking I seem to be making a habit of it. Carolee was the name on the card... and in the summer, she's taking me to the Smithsonian...